Thursday, May 8, 2008

Be...See To It!

“Man still retains within himself the need to love a perfect object that will never disappoint him and to be himself loved totally and unconditionally. These needs can be met only in a relationship with God Himself. Otherwise, we go on demanding unattainable absolutes from human beings.” Quote ByTom Marshall Psalm 62:5-6 I will find my rest in God alone. He is the One who gives me hope. 6 He alone is my rock. He is the One who saves me. He is like a fort to me. I will always be secure. New International Reader's Version (NIRV) Copyright © 1996, 1998 by International Bible Society BE….Just Do It… See to it! Life is good and life is hard… but God is always, always the best of both. He never changes, He is always with us. He is our provider, our daily provision in our all in all! Thank you Lord Jesus! When I pray lately, I feel exhorted by God to get ready for a tough season of time that is coming in our United States Of America! Therefore, I pray for our family today that we would “See To It" like verse six of Matthew Chapter 4 says… See To It… One of the ways I am "Seeing To It", is by finding the places of discontentment and dissatisfaction in my life and leveling them out by uprooting the roots of this world and transplanting my roots, deeply planting them in the Kingdom of God. I am learning to live more simply and place my expectations and hopes in God more than I do in this world or the people of this world. Kingdom Focus is one of the ways we need to be found in: “Seeing To It…”! I pray for us, this precious family today, calling out each name to the Father God, because I am God’s Exhorter… I am not a prophet, so I can’t say what is or what is not going to come upon this nation, but I can say and encourage you to… "SEE TO IT…." because this Word of God's scripture below seems strangely familiar, it almost sounds like FOX NEWS last night….. and because He said… “see that you…” so I therefore say to exhort us: “See To It… Be Completely His… Just Do It… See To It!”
Written By Kimberlymac

Matthew 4-14 Jesus answered them, Be careful that no one misleads you [deceiving you and leading you into error]. 5For many will come in (on the strength of) My name [[a]appropriating the name which belongs to Me], saying, I am the Christ (the Messiah), and they will lead many astray. 6And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars; see that you are not frightened or troubled, for this must take place, but the end is not yet. 7For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and there will be famines and earthquakes in place after place; 8All this is but the beginning [the early pains] of the [b]birth pangs [of the [c]intolerable anguish]. 9Then they will hand you over to suffer affliction and tribulation and put you to death, and you will be hated by all nations for My name's sake. 10And then many will be offended and repelled and will [d]begin to distrust and desert [Him Whom they ought to trust and obey] and will stumble and fall away and betray one another and pursue one another with hatred. 11And many false prophets will rise up and deceive and lead many into error. 12And the love of [e]the great body of people will grow cold because of the multiplied lawlessness and iniquity, 13But he who endures to the end will be saved. 14And this good news of the kingdom (the Gospel) will be preached throughout the whole world as a testimony to all the nations, and then will come the end. Amplified Bible (AMP) Copyright © 1954, 1958, 1962, 1964, 1965, 1987 by The Lockman Foundation

For The Full Prayer-Exhortation Of : "See To It..."

and request a free printable copy of "See To It!"

No comments: