Tuesday, December 16, 2008

BE! CHRISTMAS HOPE!

I AM HIS CHRISTMAS HOPE! I GLOW HIS GLORY

I AM A CHRISTMAS MESSENGER, CENTERED IN CHRIST!

I BEAR TIDINGS OF WHOLENESS AND HOPE,

… BEING FOUND IN JESUS CHRIST!

 

"The Christmas message is that there is hope for a ruined humanity - hope of pardon, hope of peace with God, hope of glory - because at the Father's will Jesus Christ became poor, and was born in a stable so that thirty years later He might hang on a cross."

Above Quote By J. I. Packer

Psalm 16:8-9

I have set the LORD always before me; Because He is at my right hand I shall not be moved. 9 Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory rejoices; My flesh also will rest in hope.

New King James Version (NKJV)Copyright © 1982 by Thomas Nelson, Inc.

LISTEN:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-qgIo8L8J0

My Hope By Hillsong!

 

An Christmas Exhortation From Jesus, Our Hope Of Glory!

My Child, slow down your scurrying spirit today, be still and listen to the still small voice: The Bridegroom Is Speaking, Quickening Your Heart With Eternal Hope, Everlasting Peace And Unprecedented Wholeness! Listen…

 

Child: you are part of the whole, a divinely designated member of the Unity of The Bride Of Christ! The Christmas message was exquisitely premeditated, destined to be one of hope and you are a branch of this credence reaching out now and unto forever.

Peter 1:20-21

It is true that He was chosen and foreordained (destined and foreknown for it) before the foundation of the world, but He was brought out to public view (made manifest) in these last days (at the end of the times) for the sake of you. 21Through Him you believe in (adhere to, rely on) God, Who raised Him up from the dead and gave Him honor and glory, so that your faith and hope are [centered and rest] in God.

Amplified Bible (AMP) Copyright © 1954, 1958, 1962, 1964, 1965, 1987 by The Lockman Foundation

 

LISTEN:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0Byp7aK2DA

Take My Life By Chris Tomlin

 

TAKE MY LIFE THAT I MIGHT BE YOUR CHRISTMAS HOPE, RINGING IN THE PRAISE OF GOD'S GLORY!

Luke 2:10-14

But the angel said to them, "Do not be afraid. I bring you good news of great joy. It is for all the people. 11 Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you. He is Christ the Lord. 12 Here is how you will know I am telling you the truth. You will find a baby wrapped in strips of cloth and lying in a manger." 13 Suddenly a large group of angels from heaven also appeared. They were praising God. They said, 14 "May glory be given to God in the highest heaven! And may peace be given to those he is pleased with on earth!"

Amplified Bible (AMP) Copyright © 1954, 1958, 1962, 1964, 1965, 1987 by The Lockman Foundation

In Bethlehem, I Jesus Christ personally delivered an absolute announcement that encompassed then, now and forever. I AM the center and the significance of this ever-living pronunciation of Christmas Day! The Father God sent Me, Jesus Christ, in retrospect to the beginning of life; which was corrupted in part, therefore denying wholeness and continuously crushing living hope by an unavailing unity of spirit between God and mankind!

CHRISTMAS HOPE, RINGING IN THE PURPOSE OF GOD'S GLORY!

Colossians 1:26-28

That word contains the mystery that has been hidden for many ages. But now it has been made known to God's people. 27 God has chosen to make known to them the glorious riches of that mystery. He has made it known among those who aren't Jews. And here is what it is. Christ is in you. He is your hope of glory. 28 We preach about him. With all the wisdom we have, we warn and teach everyone. When we bring them to God, we want them to be perfect as people who belong to Christ.

New International Reader's Version (NIRV) Copyright © 1996, 1998 by International Bible Society

I AM a living revelation of Almighty God! I AM THE HOPE OF HIS HEART, BIRTHED CHRISTMAS DAY. I was mysteriously delivered on earth, born in meekness yet passionately instilled with eternal power and destiny! I came as the perfected vision of the Father God, revealing on earth what humanity could only see in part! I AM His will that He alone could see in full: His divine plan to restore the wholeness of humanity with a complete unification with Himself through Me! I AM The Redeemer! I AM CHRISTMAS HOPE RINGING IN THE PRAISE OF THE FATHER GOD'S GLORY! It was His power born anew that first Christmas morning that revived the true providence in the inner spirit of humanity; birthing oneness with God in a promised hope; a kick back of heaven through a life-giving resurrection power that would destroy the corruption of sin and stop the everlasting decay of the human spirit!

CHRISTMAS HOPE, RINGING IN THE DIVNITY OF GOD'S GLORY!

Romans 5:1-3

THEREFORE, SINCE we are justified ([a]acquitted, declared righteous, and given a right standing with God) through faith, let us [grasp the fact that we] have [the peace of reconciliation to hold and to [b]enjoy] peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed One).2Through Him also we have [our] access (entrance, introduction) by faith into this grace (state of God's favor) in which we [firmly and safely] stand. And let us rejoice and exult in our hope of experiencing and enjoying the glory of God. 3Moreover [let us also be full of joy now!] let us exult and triumph in our troubles and rejoice in our sufferings, knowing that pressure and affliction and hardship produce patient and unswerving endurance.

Amplified Bible (AMP) Copyright © 1954, 1958, 1962, 1964, 1965, 1987 by The Lockman Foundation

My Life replaced death with a good future and hope; a complete, incorruptible, spontaneous wholeness… heart-to-heart, spirit-to-spirit! I AM, YOUR CHRISTMAS HOPE OF GLORY! You, My child, are a part of this everlasting Christmas hope and there are seasons of your life that I will call upon you to become poor in spirit, to sacrifice, to walk in humility as a picture of Christmas Hope presented to Your world in reflection and remembrance of Me that first Christmas day of My Christmas Hope! Be found as My Christmas hope so therefore I can christen you to excellence of character in your all in all and ask you to carry righteousness into your family, neighborhoods, workplaces, market places and all around the world…. I conquered and I command that forever the effect of your right living as the Light of Christmas Hope will be peace, internal and external! Chose Christmas Hope, this is the Christmas message needed to free your generation from the pursuit of selfish triviality! I AM THE CHAMPION OF THEIR DESTINED FUTURE AND HOPE!! I AM CHRISTMAS! You bear it, this divine destiny... Christian, You wear My name! My Holy Spirit is sealed in You!

CHRISTMAS HOPE, RINGING IN THE WHOLENESS OF GOD'S GLORY!

Ephesians 1:11-13

We were also chosen to belong to him. God decided to choose us long ago in keeping with his plan. He works out everything to fit his plan and purpose. 12 We were the first to put our hope in Christ. We were chosen to bring praise to his glory. 13 You also became believers in Christ. That happened when you heard the message of truth. It was the good news about how you could be saved. When you believed, he marked you with a seal. The seal is the Holy Spirit that he promised.

New International Reader's Version (NIRV)Copyright © 1996, 1998 by International Bible Society

I AM CHRISTMAS HOPE, be found in Me! There is a complete wholeness in My Hope and you are a part of the Whole: the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit! You have all that you need to be a servant of Christmas Hope, sharing eternal life in the divine appointments of your all in all this Christmas Season. Be mine! Completely! My Christmas Hope! Your Only Hope

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ofeDruIwTM

My Only Hope Mandy Moore

My Child, Don't just do religion, be a part of the Whole: In relationship with The Father God, Jesus His Son and The Holy Spirit! Life begins in My Presence and continues as Hope ignites faith and hope. You are being Mine through your all into your everything and for all time! This is the completely I call you to, this is Christmas Hope! My Hope and wholeness is transferred person to person as you position and reposition yourself to be found in Me; centered in My will and unified with Me! My Child, division is the plan of the enemy and it has been from day one! Be alert and aware of the strategies of your adversary, he wants to dissect your harmony with Me! Be found in Me…. Be complete, whole in Me! Unified heart-to heart…spirit-to spirit!!

CHRISTMAS HOPE, RINGING IN THE Life OF GOD'S GLORY!

Romans 15:3-13

That's exactly what Jesus did. He didn't make it easy for himself by avoiding people's troubles, but waded right in and helped out. "I took on the troubles of the troubled," is the way Scripture puts it. Even if it was written in Scripture long ago, you can be sure it's written for us. God wants the combination of his steady, constant calling and warm, personal counsel in Scripture to come to characterize us, keeping us alert for whatever he will do next. May our dependably steady and warmly personal God develop maturity in you so that you get along with each other as well as Jesus gets along with us all. Then we'll be a choir—not our voices only, but our very lives singing in harmony in a stunning anthem to the God and Father of our Master Jesus! 7-13So reach out and welcome one another to God's glory. Jesus did it; now you do it! Jesus, staying true to God's purposes, reached out in a special way to the Jewish insiders so that the old ancestral promises would come true for them. As a result, the non-Jewish outsiders have been able to experience mercy and to show appreciation to God. Just think of all the Scriptures that will come true in what we do! For instance: Then I'll join outsiders in a hymn-sing; I'll sing to your name! And this one: Outsiders and insiders, rejoice together! And again: People of all nations, celebrate God! All colors and races, give hearty praise! And Isaiah's word: There's the root of our ancestor Jesse, breaking through the earth and growing tree tall, Tall enough for everyone everywhere to see and take hope! Oh! May the God of green hope fill you up with joy, fill you up with peace, so that your believing lives, filled with the life-giving energy of the Holy Spirit, will brim over with hope!

The Message (MSG) Copyright © 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 2000, 2001, 2002 by Eugene H. Peterson

I was ordained to be born on earth! I completed My destiny as I sacrificed My life unto You, the Bride of Christ, that you might be born anew to an absolute unity, wholeness in spirit and remain on earth as my Christmas Hope! There is no death in the camp of My Bride!! My child, live… live to the fullest… live in the light and power of My resurrection! Apart from Me you can do nothing that brings genuine, lasting peace or hope! Be found in Me…. I am the center of your life; the completion of eternal hope in you; the mercy and grace that binds together your will, heart, mind and spirit as one in Me!

CHRISTMAS HOPE, RINGING THE CELEBRATION OF GOD'S GLORY!

Psalm 118:17-25

I didn't die. I lived! And now I'm telling the world what God did. God tested me, he pushed me hard, but he didn't hand me over to Death. Swing wide the city gates—the righteous gates! I'll walk right through and thank God! This Temple Gate belongs to God, so the victors can enter and praise. 21-25 Thank you for responding to me; you've truly become my salvation! The stone the masons discarded as flawed is now the capstone! This is God's work. We rub our eyes—we can hardly believe it! This is the very day God acted— let's celebrate and be festive! Salvation now, God. Salvation now! Oh yes, God—a free and full life!

The Message (MSG) Copyright © 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 2000, 2001, 2002 by Eugene H. Peterson

Church, My Precious One, this Christmas Celebrate Hope; the achievement of My Father revealing and unfolding His purpose; the intention of His heart, that was sealed visually on this earth by His sacrifice of His only Son…. I AM Jesus Christ, Your Redeemer! I AM Christmas Hope! My Church, that first Christmas day, I The Messiah, placed a kiss of truth, grace and mercy on the heart of mankind; I sealed the vow of Almighty God to forever join in completed unity the Bridegroom with His Bride, The Church! Yes, it was a Merry Christmas the day I was born as it now, tomorrow and forever because it was the beginning of everlasting hope! The Christmas Message of Hope lives on… in You, Christian, In our family, The Bride of Christ... because of Me, because of My life in You! Celebrate Christmas Hope! Talk It Up!

CHRISTMAS HOPE, RINGING IN THE BRIDE, GOD'S GLORY!

Revelation 19:5-7

From the Throne came a shout, a command: Praise our God, all you his servants, All you who fear him, small and great! 6-8Then I heard the sound of massed choirs, the sound of a mighty cataract, the sound of strong thunder: Hallelujah! The Master reigns, our God, the Sovereign-Strong! Let us celebrate, let us rejoice, let us give him the glory! The Marriage of the Lamb has come; his Wife has made herself ready. She was given a bridal gown of bright and shining linen. The linen is the righteousness of the saints.

The Message (MSG) Copyright © 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 2000, 2001, 2002 by Eugene H. Peterson

 

Bride Of Christ, You are my remnant of that first Christmas morning when Hope was born; You are My Christmas Hope Bride of Christ! I pray that you will deeply and passionately desire My life, the way of My truth, the means of being found in Me! Why? Because your Father God brought His will to earth as it was in heaven, He made a way for you to be reconciled to Him! This Christmas, You… be found in Me… let Me be the center of your living and breathing, the only focus of your spiritual eyes and the fullness of hope in your heart. Be My Christmas Hope!

CHRISTMAS HOPE, RINGING IN JESUS, GOD'S GLORY!

Romans 11:35-36

Or who has first given God anything that he might be paid back or that he could claim a recompense? 36For from Him and through Him and to Him are all things. [For all things originate with Him and come from Him; all things live through Him, and all things center in and tend to consummate and to end in Him.] To Him be glory forever! Amen (so be it).

Amplified Bible (AMP) Copyright © 1954, 1958, 1962, 1964, 1965, 1987 by The Lockman Foundation

Merry Christmas, My Child… Unto You I gave My best, My all… forever I love you! Church, be united with Me daily; persevere and fight the good fight of faith! Hope in Me and sacrificially serve by My strength, power and might and I will fill You with My Spirit; with an incorruptible, pure, genuine, powerful, quiet, confident, overflowing, superabundant… hope, peace and joy that is not of this world, but of the Kingdom of God! Be found in me! I Promise To Be With You Forever!!!! I Hope For You A Joyous, Peaceful Christmas, Precious One… My Church, My Christmas Hope! Bride of Christ, Go and Grow in the HOPE Of CHRISTMAS! BLESS YOU MUCH!

Your Bridegroom,

Jesus, The Hope Of Glory!

 

SELAH!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klxcJaOooPI

Here I Am To Worship By Hillsong

DIG DEEPER…. BE HIS CHRISTMAS HOPE! JUST DO IT!

Romans 5:1

[Developing Patience] By entering through faith into what God has always wanted to do for us—set us right with him, make us fit for him—we have it all together with God because of our Master Jesus. And that's not all: We throw open our doors to God and discover at the same moment that he has already thrown open his door to us. We find ourselves standing where we always hoped we might stand—out in the wide open spaces of God's grace and glory, standing tall and shouting our praise.

The Message (MSG) Copyright © 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 2000, 2001, 2002 by Eugene H. Peterson

Isaiah 32:17

Doing what is right will bring peace and rest. When my people do that, they will stay calm and trust in the Lord forever.

New International Reader's Version (NIRV) Copyright © 1996, 1998 by International Bible Society

Sink The Anchor Of Your Heart Into This Truth!!!!

Ecclesiastes 1:3

What profit does man have left from all his toil at which he toils [a]under the sun? [Is life worth living?] 4 One generation goes and another generation comes, but the earth remains forever.(B)

Footnotes: Ecclesiastes 1:3 Ecclesiastes is the book of the natural man whose interests are confined to the unstable, vanishing pleasures and empty satisfactions of those who live merely "under the sun." The natural man is not aware that all the affirmative answers to life are to be found in Him Who is above, not "under," the sun. The natural man grovels in the dust and finds only earthworms, while the spiritual man may soar on wings like eagles (Isa. 40:31) above all that is futile and disappointing, and may live in the consciousness of God's companionship, favor, and incomparable, everlasting rewards.

Amplified Bible (AMP) Copyright © 1954, 1958, 1962, 1964, 1965, 1987 by The Lockman Foundation

 

(BE HIS CHRISTMAS HOPE! BE FOUND IN HIM.. HOW????)

Philippians 3:7 -14

But whatever former things I had that might have been gains to me, I have come to consider as [[a]one combined] loss for Christ's sake. 8 Yes, furthermore, I count everything as loss compared to the possession of the priceless privilege (the overwhelming preciousness, the surpassing worth, and supreme advantage) of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord and of progressively becoming more deeply and intimately acquainted with Him [of perceiving and recognizing and understanding Him more fully and clearly]. For His sake I have lost everything and consider it all to be mere rubbish (refuse, dregs), in order that I may win (gain) Christ (the Anointed One), 9 And that I may [actually] be found and known as in Him, VS 9 not having any [self-achieved] righteousness that can be called my own, based on my obedience to the Law's demands (ritualistic uprightness and supposed right standing with God thus acquired), but possessing that [genuine righteousness] which comes through faith in Christ (the Anointed One), the [truly] right standing with God, which comes from God by [saving] faith. 10 [For my determined purpose is] that I may know Him [that I may progressively become more deeply and intimately acquainted with Him, perceiving and recognizing and understanding the wonders of His Person more strongly and more clearly], and that I may in that same way come to know the power outflowing from His resurrection [[b]which it exerts over believers], and that I may so share His sufferings as to be continually transformed [in spirit into His likeness even] to His death, [in the hope] 11 That if possible I may attain to the [[c]spiritual and moral] resurrection [that lifts me] out from among the dead [even while in the body]. 12 Not that I have now attained [this ideal], or have already been made perfect, but I press on to lay hold of (grasp) and make my own, that for which Christ Jesus (the Messiah) has laid hold of me and made me His own. 13 I do not consider, brethren, that I have captured and made it my own [yet]; but one thing I do [it is my one aspiration]: forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead, 14 I press on toward the goal to win the [supreme and heavenly] prize to which God in Christ Jesus is calling us upward.

Amplified Bible (AMP) Copyright © 1954, 1958, 1962, 1964, 1965, 1987 by The Lockman Foundation

 

Merry Christmas To You and Yours,

Kimberly Mac

 

PS….

Psalm 91:14

"If you'll hold on to me for dear life," says GOD, "I'll get you out of any trouble. I'll give you the best of care if you'll only get to know and trust me. 15 Call me and I'll answer, be at your side in bad times; I'll rescue you, then throw you a party. 16 I'll give you a long life, give you a long drink of salvation!"

 

 

 

No comments: