Thursday, May 21, 2009

Constant Conversation Thursday May 21st

Thursday, May 21st 2009

AWE-GOD! My Life A Constant Conversation With You!

I, Kimberly Ann McCarthy, will draw my nourishment and strength for this day. I, Kimberly Ann McCarthy, deliberately intend today to make God's purposes and plan the goal and end of all the thoughts and affections of my soul.

THURSDAY…THURSDAY…THURSDAY…THURSDAY

 

Pray With Me Today For Our Military! http://www.thebridegroomscafe.com/mmprayit4.htm

Pray It Up! /Hope Huge in Almighty God! Protect/Provide

 

Praying This For Our Military Warriors Today!

1 Peter 1: 2 1 Peter 1

1-2I, Peter, am an apostle on assignment by Jesus, the Messiah, writing to exiles scattered to the four winds. Not one is missing, not one forgotten. God the Father has his eye on each of you, and has determined by the work of the Spirit to keep you obedient through the sacrifice of Jesus. May everything good from God be yours!

A New Life 3-5What a God we have! And how fortunate we are to have him, this Father of our Master Jesus! Because Jesus was raised from the dead, we've been given a brand-new life and have everything to live for, including a future in heaven—and the future starts now! God is keeping careful watch over us and the future. The Day is coming when you'll have it all—life healed and whole. 6-7I know how great this makes you feel, even though you have to put up with every kind of aggravation in the meantime. Pure gold put in the fire comes out of it proved pure; genuine faith put through this suffering comes out proved genuine. When Jesus wraps this all up, it's your faith, not your gold, that God will have on display as evidence of his victory.

Amplified Bible (AMP) Copyright © 1954, 1958, 1962, 1964, 1965, 1987 by The Lockman Foundation

 

 

Today, I live for Jesus Christ, A Tender Warrior, Whose life given for me, set me apart in His Mercy, a forever freedom! http://bit.ly/nbbLF

 

 

talk it up! twitter

Good morning friends! I hope huge for God's grace to be realized in our day, His peace to be evident in the freedom we feel in Him!

 

In AWE of God today and I can't think of a better way to start this day! Can you? AWE-GOD you are simply AWE-mazing! Enjoy your day in Him!

 

********************************************************************************

http://praiseandcoffee.blogspot.com/2009/05/its-much-more-than-picturing-jesus.html

 

Thank you! Very inspiring. I pray that women will hear God's Voice and heed it!

You know, we were created, shaped for our husbands and we have everything we need to gracefully, wisely and competently be their wives. God knew what He was doing when He made me for my husband, to complement His weaknesses. We took a vow to become One in Christ and when I speak sarcastically about him or cut him down, I am hurting myself too, we are one in Christ Jesus!

 

**********************************************************************************

 

I live for Jesus Christ, The Tender Warrior, Whose life given for me, set me apart in His Mercy, in a forever freedom! Kimberlymac

 

Notes From: Pastor Don Sturiano Kingdom Perspective Posted On Face Books!

  • Look at life through a Kingdom Perspective.
  • Mission of the church to bring God's solutions to the kingdoms of this world.
  • Matthew 18:11 They lost their identity, they lost who they were in Christ.
  • Rev 1:5-6 Kings and priests, ambassadors. Jesus came to redeem their identity. They lost their influence.
  • The three things that they lost were: Intimacy with the Father; Identity in Christ, Influence of Holy Spirit, Indwelling of the Holy Spirit.
  • Three things that they lost because of sin. Intimacy, Identity and Influence.
  • The blood of Jesus Christ, washes away sins of past, present and future. You can lift up Holy Hands To Jesus, and not be ashamed. Relationship is restored by Jesus. The by product of intimacy.
  • Jesus had an amazing prayer life. Jesus went off to the mountain. Greek word: To worship. Worship is intimacy with the Father. It empowers us to do the impossible Bill Johnson The measure of our spiritual authority we use in worship. You cannot go in war where you have not gone in intimacy.
  • Hallowed Be Thy Name! Intimacy. Healing By Smith Wigglesworth. I see that God has a plan for healing it is along the lines of perfect confidence in him, not with much speaking but with our fellowship with him.
  • Take time for communion with Him, there is a communion with Jesus that is life. Fellowship or communion, spend time with the Father, the more time we spend kneeling down in the other world, the more power we will have walking in dominion in this one.
  • Matthew 14:21 End of an amazing miracle service. Jesus has 5000 people, a lot of people. Jesus blesses food and there is an amazing multiplication that feeds others with much left over
  • Matthew 14:22 Immediately Jesus made His disciples get into the boat, and sent the multitudes away. He sent those closest to Him away and the crowd away
  • Matthew 14:23 He went up to the mountain to pray: worship-intimacy. Durng the fourth watch around 3 in the morning He walked out in the water. Jesus spent a long time, listening to the Father, seeing what the Father was doing. Hallowed Be Thy Name!
  • Jesus spends all of these hours praying, speaking and worshipping the Father. Hallowed be Thy name.
  • Intimacy restored, dominion restored, identity restored. Kneeling in the Kingdom, worshipping. The more time we kneel in the other world, the more power and dominion we will have in this one. AWE-GOD Pastor Don Sturiano
  • Matthew: Jesus overturned tables of the money tables and said my house shall be called a house of prayer… Worship! My house shall be called a house of intimacy. You have made it a den of thieves. You are the temple of the Holy Spirit. Jesus died and allowed us to have the indwelling of the Holy Spirit.
  • Jesus wants our house, our life to be a house of prayer, a house of intimacy. He loves His temple, He was not angry at the temple, but the things inside of this temple that get in the way of worship and intimacy that steal the affections of our heart.
  • He wants our temple to be a house of prayer, worship and intimacy! Results of intimacy!
  • Matthew 21:14 Then… the blind and the lame came to Him and He healed Him. This temple needs to be a house of prayer. Intimacy from duty to desire! Pray without ceasing. Be aware we carry His Presence. He is round about us! Be conscious of His Presence. The result will be people will come to us and God will heal them all

 

Quote Wisdom For Christian Living!

Look at the candle. What is it used for? It is not for giving light? If it is to give light, it must burn and make itself less and less. But if the candle were to protest and say, "I will not burn an become less and less; I cannot suffer hurt, neither can my form be changed," then what would be its value? In the same way, those who determine not to put self to death will never see the will of God fulfilled in their lives. Those who ought to become the light of the world must necessarily burn and become less and less. By dening self, we are able to win others.

Quote By: Sadhu Sundar Singh

 

 

Excerpts From: Elmer L. Towns "365 Ways To Know God"

 

Job 9:32-35

"God and I are not equals; I can't bring a case against him. We'll never enter a courtroom as peers. How I wish we had an arbitrator to step in and let me get on with life—To break God's death grip on me, to free me from this terror so I could breathe again. Then I'd speak up and state my case boldly. As things stand, there is no way I can do it."

The Message (MSG) Copyright © 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 2000, 2001, 2002 by Eugene H. Peterson

 

Job 9:33 Neither is there any daysman betwixt us, that might lay his hand upon us both. KJV

 

JESUS:THE DAYSMAN BETWEEN US!

 

"Job was looking for a daysman to be a neutral arbitrator between God and him. A daysman is an umpire, an advocate or an impartial judge."

"Jesus is the Daysman who stand equal with the Father and yet stands for Job. Jesus is our Daysman who takes our case and pleads it to the Father."

"Jesus thank you for being my arbitrator with the Father God."

 

KEY THOUGHT:

Jesus is the neutral Umpire who gets the heavenly Father to accept us.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Holy Spirit Inspired…. He speaks, I listen and obey… Thank you for teaching Me!

Galatians 1:12 (NLT) I received my message from no human source, and no one taught me. Instead, I received it by direct revelation from Jesus Christ.

 

Exhortation- The Shepherd's Communicated Love-Wisdom!

 

Today, your Life In Christ Jesus Can Be The Greatest Story Ever Told. Our enemy prowls around seeing who he can tempt, whose day he can discourage, whom he can set up to get upset, whose peace he can rob and whose life he can destroy. he sets us up to be upset! he puts his rotten apple-cart right into our path and we stumble into it as we are running our God-appointed race with our Champion Christ! Ouch, it hurts! This applecart divisively placed for us to suddenly stumble over, completely interrupts our pace! It makes us so mad! I guess at this point, we can choose to stand there in shock, disbelief and disappointment and begin a huge a pity-party, biting into a rotten apple or we can choose in the Name, Power and Might of Jesus Christ, to pick ourselves back up, dust ourselves off and boldly with great courage in Christ, upset that rotten apple-cart that was divisively set before us, to get us upset and knock us off our appointed path! We can choose not to be set up to get upset! We can choose to stay on our appointed course!

 

If our plans get upset and we realize we have been set up by the enemy, choice by choice we can cling tighter to the Mighty Right Hand of Jesus, taking two steps backward, glance at our heavenly hindsight and then one giant leap of faith and hurdle that rotten apple-cart! Once we get over it, we can adjust our attitude and reset our pace with our Champion pacesetter; fully focused on Jesus, following His lead back to running our appointed course!

 

The attitude of a Champion In Christ Jesus is refreshed and renewed through praise! Shout out the praise of Jesus Christ, whether our pace is right on, or we have to work harder to catch our original pace! We will praise Him!

 

I will praise Him! Today, I choose to upset the rotten apple-cart of my enemy, to not be set up to be upset, but to therefore, set my pace with the greatest Champion ever known, Jesus Christ. I purpose to lay my life out on my appointed course today and whatever happens, I will praise Him! No matter how many rotten apple-carts Jesus has to help me hurdle, I will continue to lay my life out -all of it!

 

I will lay myself completely out on my appointed harvest field, this day for Jesus Christ, My Champion! I am determined to dedicate my life to Jesus today and write my story with His pen. I will not let the enemy have the final say on my appointed course! No way! I am determined that my story on my appointed course will be the greatest story ever told today. Choice by choice, I am determined not to be divisively set up to be upset, but to make an attitude-adjustment and choose to pick up the pace, staying in Holy Alignment with Jesus! So Be It! Sovereign Almighty God! AWE-SOVEREING GOD! AWE-INFINITE LOVE! Jesus!

 

**********************************************************************************

Ask God for understanding deep within our hearts for what our calling is. Pray on our knees and beg God to reveal His calling on our lives through our suffering. He has a call through my suffering that only I can fulfill. Celeste Li, M.D http://www.triumphoversuffering.org/

©I Am! I Will….I Promise!!! I Will…Love YouJesus!!! ©

The Lord Loves Us So Much That He Provides For Us In Every Way. He says: "I will"!

 

Father God touch Penny, heal her liver, intestines and keep her spirit strong and encouraged today.

Jesus heal Shaun's heart. Give the doctors wisdom to know the best course of action

Jesus heal Mike's liver! Strengthen him.

Jesus I pray that You would be with Barbara, strengthen her, heal her body

Jesus, give Chip great courage and strength as he goes through Chemo, heal his body

Jesus touch Matt, teach him Holy Spirit how to bring You into his anxiety

Lord, I pray that you would open the doors for Lorena to get a job

Lord strengthen Kenneth physically, protect him and make a way for him today

Lord heal Debbi and strengthen her body after her surgery

Lord be with John as He goes through surgery today, protect and keep him

Father touch our military and families be their common denominator. Protect, Keep!

http://thebridegroomscafe.com

CURRENTLY POSTED AT BRIDEGROOM'S CAFÉ

Sunday, Week Of May 17th, 2009

TABLE            MEAL TITLE            POSTED

AUTHOR TABLE        My Redeemer        Mon 5/11/09            

BREAKFAST TABLE    Our Appointed Course    Mon 5/21/09        

FAMILY TABLE        Salvation            Mon 5/11/09            

LISTENER TABLE        Holy Ground            Tue 5/12/09            

SERVANT TABLE        Personal Creed         Thur 5/14/09        

MILITARY TABLE        Sacrifice            Mon 5/11/09            

SMORGASBORD        Incite or Inspire        Wed 5/05/09        

 

No comments: