Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Constant Conversation Friday – Sat May 22

Friday, May 2009 I hope huge to glow His Glory as I stand in AWE of Him!

I, Kimberly Ann McCarthy, will be found In You Today in my all in all; consciously being Your Glory Glower And Glowing Your Glory upon every path You have destined my feet to travel today!

 

My Life Is A Journey….I Must Travel With A Deep Consciousness Of God Hebrews 1:17b MSG Bible

**********************************************************************************

talk it up! twitter

Good Morning Everyone! Hope Your Day Has Started Out Connected To God! Friday Is Our Pastor Pray Day! #Fppd!

http://www.thebridegroomscafe.com/ssdigdeep3.htm

God is calling intercessors to pray 4 Pastors. http://www.thebridegroomscafe.com/ssdigdeep3.htm

Call out their names 2 God! #fppd

Reply Me Your Pastor's Name Today! We Are Praying For Pastors-Fridays http://www.thebridegroomscafe.com/ssdigdeep3.htm

Invest quality time in the Kingdom of God=Huge returns! Pray For Pastors #fppd! http://www.thebridegroomscafe.com/ssdigdeep3.htm

******************************************************************

My Upmost For His Hightest By Oswald Chambers

Jeremiah 1:8

Don't be afraid of anyone, because I am with you to protect you," says the Lord

New Century Version (NCV) The Holy Bible, New Century Version®. Copyright © 2005 by Thomas Nelson, Inc.

 

Jeremiah 1:7-8

God told me, "Don't say, 'I'm only a boy.' I'll tell you where to go and you'll go there.

I'll tell you what to say and you'll say it. Don't be afraid of a soul. I'll be right there, looking after you." God's Decree.

The Message (MSG) Copyright © 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 2000, 2001, 2002 by Eugene H. Peterson

 

The Overshadowing Of God's Personal Deliverance

Excerpt:

"Wherever God Sends Us, He Will Guard Our Lives. Our personal property and possessions are to be a matter of indifference to us, and our hold on these things should be very loose. If this is not the case, we will have panic, heartache, and distress. Having the proper outlook is evidence of the deeply rooted belief in the overshadowing of God's personal deliverance."

"In essence, Jesus says, "continue steadily on with what I have told you to do, and I will guard your life."

"We put common sense on the throne and then attach God's name to it. We do lean to our own understanding, instead of trusting God with all our hearts (see Proverbs 3:5-6)"

My Prayer-HIS-THOUGHTS: KimberlyMac-Glowing In His Glory! Always-4Ever!

A lot of times I do follow my common sense first instead of going to God first. That scripture in Isaiah burns in my heart at times and I hear it: I am doing something new! Will you not know it! I realize I need to live deeper than the surface and my common sense is not as deep as God's Wisdom – God's Fresh Revelation. AWE-GOD! He is guarding my life in new and creative ways that I want to know of. I can tell when I am deeply rooted to this world, because anxiety overtakes me. It is then in the midst of my personal anxiety, I have to stop, I have to let go of my common sense, I have to let go of what I see with my natural eyes, I have to let go of my earthly expectations and cling harder to God, looking to Him to show me the root that is putting pressure on my heart and causing me physical anxiety. Then I need to yank that root out and plant a new seed of truth in Kingdom soil. I need to be deeply rooted in Kingdom soil, not here where the circle of life will die and nothing of eternal significance will remain. I need to remember my heritage, my future and my huge hope! Jeremiah 29:11 Psalm 86:11 Psalm 62:5

 

 

 

Quote Wisdom For Christian Living!

When we long for life without difficulties, remind us that oaks grow strong in contrary winds and diamonds are made under pressure.

Quote By: Peter Marshall

No comments: