Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Constant Conversation With God 5/26

Tuesday May 26th 2009

AWE-GOD! Make My Life A Constant Conversation With You!

 

I, Kimberly Ann McCarthy, will be found In You Today in my all in all; consciously being Your Glory Glower And Glowing Your Glory upon every path You have destined my feet to travel today!

 

talk it up! twitter

Jesus! Thank you for this new day. I hope huge to fully face You, being a complete reflection of Your face in my all-everything!

 

Jesus! May Your Perfect Will Be The Passion And Intent Of My Heart-The Attitude-Thoughts-Actions Of My Life This Day! So Be It!

********************************************************************************

QUOTES THAT INSPIRE GROWTH AND CHANGE

I may no longer depend on pleasant impulses to bring me before the Lord. I must rather respond to principles I know to be right, whether I feel them to be enjoyable or not.

Quote By: -- Jim Elliot

 

*My Prayer-HIS-THOUGHTS: KimberlyMac 4-Him- Glowing His Glory-Always-4Ever!*

Emotions! AWE-GOD! I know You created them! I know Jesus had them, so I presume that they are a huge part of Who You are. Help me to use my emotions for Your good, to control them by Your power in me. I don't want to be led by them. A lot of times I am and it doesn't end pretty. I want to be led by You, Jesus! So be it today!

********************************************************************************

 

QUOTES THAT INSPIRE GROWTH AND CHANGE

Satan gives Adam an apple (fruit), and takes away Paradise. Therefore in all temptations let us consider not what he offers, but we shall lose. Quote By: Richard Sibbes

*My Prayer-HIS-THOUGHTS: KimberlyMac 4-Him- Glowing His Glory-Always-4Ever!*

I love this quote! It speaks some very real wisdom to my heart. I love how the author flip-flops temptation and shows us the real side of temptation, the side we need to think of first, the consequences!! Whatever the enemy offers us may be pleasureable, may be what we think we truly want, but the consequences always constitute a loss! So true! We never think of it this way! I love this truth!

********************************************************************************

 

God Used A Member Of His AWE-Some Family To Encourage Me Today In Him!

Debra Sherlin sent me this! It is so cool how God uses His family, The Bride Of Christ to encourage each other, to share His thoughts, to love each other. This was sent to me in an email and little did Deb know that I had been praying all weekend long about a commitment God had asked me to make. I am a seasoned servant in God's Kingdom and I don't take my commitments to God lightly. I make every commitment very cautiously and usually while I am up looking up in God's face, sitting in His lap. Every day to me is a commitment to God, it starts that way for me. Anyway, when God asks me to commit to His purposes, it is pretty much way, way over my head, so I usually am making a direct commitment of my life to God, for Him to use me as His hands, His feet and His voice. I was once again challenged this past week by God to commit to using the Kingdom Trades He has given me and to learn some new ones in order to do something new with Him. I was humbled, overwhelmed and not sure I could rise up to this challenge (which is a good thing LOL)! God and I have had a lot of conversations about this challenge since that night! I was sure right away, that I was the person for this challenge, but I had to work out the costs to my flesh, which is really a silly thing that God allowed me to do. Thank you Lord, I needed that! But today, my focus was really stripped off myself and put back to the challenge and the CHALLENGER, JESUS CHRIST. Jesus, I am taking Your Right Hand and I am DIVING IN!

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=098PwlqHD-o

Stephen Curtis Chapmen

 

Psalms 33 ~ Message Bible 4-5 For God's Word is solid to the core; everything He makes is sound inside and out. He loves it when everything fits, when his world is in plumb-line true. Earth is drenched in God's affectionate satisfaction.

********************************************************************************

God Used A Member Of His AWE-Some Family To Encourage Me Today In Him!

Sue Cramer Tired of Bickering with your spouse? http://praiseandcoffee.blogspot.com/2009/05/tired-of-bickering.html

 

Thank you Sue! That was so full of wisdom. I also find that I need to anticipate that during those times of huge decisions; the enemy will set my husband and I up to be upset. Emotional Whirlwinds I call them. Thoughts that spin and spin and if you step into them, your emotions will be tossed to and fro and it will not be pretty! I went through that this weekend. We were trying to decide a big decision and the whirlwinds began in my mind, the enemy setting me up. I stood on the outside of it, getting pushed around by the wind and could feel my emotions becoming so negative. But, Thankfully, I made the right choice this time and I stepped aside, gathered my God-thoughts and clung hard to my life-promises and waited for the whirlwind to wind down, and it usually does. Our enemy does not have enough energy to keep up a whirlwind and they usually spin out and when they do, you find you are still standing on Holy Ground!

Thanks Sue for your call to undergird all our marriages in God's great wisdom! God Bless You much!

 

http://thebridegroomscafe.com

CURRENTLY POSTED AT BRIDEGROOM'S CAFÉ

TABLE            MEAL TITLE            POSTED

AUTHOR TABLE            My Redeemer            Mon 5/11/09            

BREAKFAST TABLE        Our Appointed Course        Mon 5/21/09        

FAMILY TABLE            Salvation            Mon 5/11/09            

LISTENER TABLE        Holy Ground            Tue 5/12/09            

SERVANT TABLE        Personal Creed             Thur 5/14/09        

MILITARY TABLE        Sacrifice            Mon 5/11/09            

SMORGASBORD        Incite or Inspire            Wed 5/05/09        

 

 

No comments: