Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Where Do I Belong?

Where Do I Belong? I Belong To Jesus And In His Kingdom!

John 14 Jesus Comforts His Disciples

"Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God[a]; believe also in me. 2 My Father's house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. 4 You know the way to the place where I am going." Jesus the Way to the Father 5 Thomas said to him, "Lord, we don't know where you are going, so how can we know the way?" 6 Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. 7 If you really know me, you will know[b] my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him." Listen To This Verse Here:

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John%2014&version=NIV

This God Adventure has not been a fun one, because no matter what we do here, even though it is all new and the experience of it has been fun and a good one, I can't get past what I feel matters most, what we left behind in Ft. Benning. I miss the Military Ministry; I miss the eternal difference we were making in the lives of the soldiers. Our lives are nothing, really don't matter much when we are not sharing God with others. I feel isolated here and can't seem to find out why God brought us here and took us out of a ministry where we were sharing HIM and seeing people come to HIM. Lord, I don't belong here, I am tired, frustrated and lonely and I can't find my place. Why am I here? Why am I away from my home in the mountains? What is the purpose of all this? Please answer me. I feel stuck in despair this week, I can't seem to get free. Please help me Jesus!

God's Answer To Me Came By Way Of An Email From Moonlite987 Who I Follow On Youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8i4G6KKev7s&feature=uploademail

Where I belong by Switchfoot

My Response To God's Touch Of Care And Deliverance:

Father forgive me for trying to fit in where I don't belong. My home is in YOU. Jesus! You are my place. I belong to Your Kingdom. Help me to shine in the place you have set me. Help me to dig my roots deeply in YOUR Kingdom and bloom here where YOU have planted me.

Matthew 5:14-16 The Message

"Here's another way to put it: You're here to be light, bringing out the God-colors in the world. God is not a secret to be kept. We're going public with this, as public as a city on a hill. If I make you light-bearers, you don't think I'm going to hide you under a bucket, do you? I'm putting you on a light stand. Now that I've put you there on a hilltop, on a light stand—shine! Keep open house; be generous with your lives. By opening up to others, you'll prompt people to open up with God, this generous Father in heaven.

Jesus went to prepare a home for me in a world where I belong. This world is not my home. I need to stop trying to belong here, stop trying to make sense of everything here. I have a world where I belong, it is not here. Thank You Lord for waking me up to the truth! I let some doubts into my mind a few days ago and they tormented me for days, because I chased after them until I hit a dead end of despair! Truth has set me free and I realize, I have a home where I belong. I won't ever fit here and trying to is only going to frustrate me and disappoint me. I won't find my place here. But I can do my best for YOU, until we meet in Your world. Help me to be an encourager that sheds the light of truth on our human search to belong. This season in our lives is only temporary. We have a world where we belong and this truth and hope will help us to do our best for YOU now until we see You there, in the Kingdom of God, where we do belong! The Kingdom of God is worth waiting for so wait in hope and waiting with an impacting faith that is actively drawing-pointing people to God and to His Kingdom!

Hebrews 11: 1-2 Faith in What We Don't See

The fundamental fact of existence is that this trust in God, this faith, is the firm foundation under everything that makes life worth living. It's our handle on what we can't see. The act of faith is what distinguished our ancestors, set them above the crowd.

The Message (MSG) Copyright © 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 2000, 2001, 2002 by Eugene H. Peterson

Hebrews 11:1

NOW FAITH is the assurance (the confirmation, [a]the title deed) of the things [we] hope for, being the proof of things [we] do not see and the conviction of their reality [faith perceiving as real fact what is not revealed to the senses].

Amplified Bible

I ended up in a pit of despair because I received a phone call and an email that caused fear to rise up in my thoughts. I gave audience to these fearful lies, I turned up the sound of them in my mind and it churned with anxiety, that spun into hopeless thoughts and weaved a web of despair that I got caught up in this week. Jesus, Your truth woke me up and freed me through this song sent to me by an angel! Thank you Lord! I pray for all of us in this season of time, in a generation for a time such as this:

MY PRAYER:

Father God wake us up in this generation. Wake us up Jesus from the inside to the outside and draw us to YOU, to a place in YOU, in a position of YOUR Kingdom purpose flow. We belong to YOU, we belong to YOUR Kingdom. Answer the question that our hearts cry out:

Where Is My Place In This World?

I have struggled all week, being pummeled by the enemy in my mind. I have tried so hard to figure out why I am here in Pinehurst, why God has moved us here. Things have happened that have put fear in me, that this was not God moving us here, that we were going to lose this employment and end up homeless. I have listened to lies; I have bought into the despair of the world this week. Loneliness is my companion, not of choice but of human condition. I try to shake it off by focusing on the things God has already called me too, this is my Kingdom focus. But when I focus on trying to find my place here, confusion brings a fog to my soul and I can't see with clarity towards my real home. I am fighting a fight daily, yet I realized today, the fight had the wrong purpose. I listened to this song and it was the answer I was seeking. I need to make an alignment focus on my perspective! I have to stop fighting to belong here, to fit in here in this world. I will never fit here, nor find my place in this world. My fight needs to be for the Kingdom of God where I do belong. I have a home there, I belong there and I belong to The King of the Kingdom, Jesus Christ. He is with me always and unto forever. I cling to HIM today, I dig my roots deeply into HIS Kingdom! AWE-GOD!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8i4G6KKev7s&feature=uploademail

Where I belong by Switchfoot

I don't belong here, this is not my home. I won't find my place here as hard as I try, this will never be my home. I belong to The Kingdom of God, to the home where Jesus left to make a place for me. I don't belong here. I listened to this song, and I watched the beautiful video, just as inspiring as the song and I feel God has answered my cry to know why I am here! Thank you, Lord. I needed it today! I realize I have to stop trying to find my place here, I don't belong, never will. It is a waste of time and energy to try to belong here, to try to live without loneliness. Loneliness it is a human condition, it is a thorn that You have not lifted from me because it keeps me seeking YOU and desiring YOUR Kingdom more and most. I will never feel right here, I will always feel lonely in this world, I don't belong here, I belong in The Kingdom of God. I need to serve God, bloom here with Kingdom purpose until I go to the world I do belong. I have a world, the Kingdom of God where I belong and that is simply-significantly enough for me. I will trust God here, I will wait on God here and I will serve God here until He calls me home, home the place I do belong, the place HE prepared for me, The Kingdom of my God!

I gotta let YOUR Light shine through me, no matter what I feel, I gotta, I gotta, I gotta let YOUR Light Shine!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B07iK9uh9qY

We Are By Kari Jobe

I have a home where I belong. This is just a season and in this season God has called me to HIM 1st and asked me to be His "exhorter" and to write down everything He says to me, to share it and encourage others, pointing them to Him and His Kingdom. Let it be so!

Revelations 21:3-5

I heard a voice thunder from the Throne: "Look! Look! God has moved into the neighborhood, making his home with men and women! They're his people, he's their God. He'll wipe every tear from their eyes. Death is gone for good—tears gone, crying gone, pain gone—all the first order of things gone." The Enthroned continued, "Look! I'm making everything new. Write it all down—each word dependable and accurate."

The Message (MSG) Copyright © 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 2000, 2001, 2002 by Eugene H. Peterson

Check Out My Website For Further Encouragement-Exhortations From God! Enjoy!

The Bridegroom's Café http://thebridegroomscafe.com

Currently Posted Menu

AUTHOR TABLE****************** Twas The Night Before Christmas

BREAKFAST TABLE*************** Christmas Grace Candle!    

FAMILY TABLE******************* True-Thanks

LISTENER TABLE*****************Christmas Champion

MILITARY TABLE*****************Merry Christmas    

SERVANT TABLE******************Christmas Bling-Bling    

SMORGASBORD TABLE ***********Christmas! Point Is?

Follow Me On Twitter @kmac4him

I have written an amazing book, actually God wrote it to His Bride and I penned it. It will be an incredible journey for you with AWE-GOD. It will be available in 2012 online. If you are interested email me your email address at kmac4him@maxforcepublishing.com I will make sure you get notified when the Bridegroom's Voice is ready to be purchased online. God Bless You Huge!

No comments: