Friday, May 11, 2012

Constant Conversation W/God May 10th

Psalm 62: 5-6

My soul, wait only upon God and silently submit to Him; for my hope and expectation are from Him. 6 He only is my Rock and my Salvation; He is my Defense and my Fortress, I shall not be moved.

AWE- ALMIGHTY GOD!

Week Of May 6th 2012

Thursday May 10th 2012

Matthew 17:20

"Because you have little faith," he said. "I assure you that if you have faith the size of a mustard seed, you could say to this mountain, 'Go from here to there,' and it will go. There will be nothing that you can't do." Common English Bible (CEB) Copyright © 2011 by Common English Bible

Developing My AWE-GOD With An Attitude Of Gratitude!

AWE-God Gratefulness 2012 I love that, You AWE-GOD are a Way-Maker. Just knowing that YOU have gone before me is an infinite thought that I can barely wrap my finite mind around, yet it evokes in me extreme thankfulness. You are a Way-Maker with excellent motive and means and for that I am so grateful. To know that I step out in my today, into YOUR careful, purposeful footprints is incredible and it inspires me with huge hope, knowing that my heavenly hindsight of this day as I lay my head down to rest tonight, will be of a great God Adventure that will be more than I ever hoped for or imagined to be a part of. AWE-GOD! Way-Maker! I am so grateful for YOU!

******Ramah From God******

Ramah Word! Selah …pause, and calmly think of this :

Psalm 57

1 Be gracious to me, O God, be gracious to me, For my soul takes refuge in You; And in the shadow of Your wings I will take refuge Until destruction passes by. 2 I will cry to God Most High, To God who accomplishes all things for me. 3 He will send from heaven and save me; He reproaches him who tramples upon me. Selah. God will send forth His lovingkindness and His truth.

New American Standard Bible (NASB) 1960, 1962, 1963, 1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995 by The Lockman Foundation

My Thoughts About This = Miraculous Musings! J

Yes, God is showing me that in a huge way today. Both His Truth And His Lovingkindness. Not One Without The Other! His Love Does Not Compromise Truth! God is showing me the human condition of control. We want things our way, according to our comfort level. Showing me that we even try to control the impact of things that have not even hit us yet! He has been speaking to me about the looming storms on the horizon of this generation, that we can do nothing to prepare for them inside of our own strength, we prepare for them by tucking the word in our hearts, by letting go and letting God. He is showing me HE will be in the storms that will hit our generation and if we fight the storms, we may be fighting His purposes in play. We will not understand, we must lean into His Sovereign Sway in times such as these. There will be no wrapping our finite minds around the infinite God purposes that will be in play. The paradox of our times is the controlling to lessen the impact of an approaching generational storm, is letting go of our micro management and clinging tightly to Jesus and digging our roots deeply in His Kingdom soil.

talk it up! twitter!

#AWE-GOD RT @aheartforgod: The universe declares Your majesty, You are holy! You are holy! \o/ #Jesus #Tworship

#AWE-GOD RT @chnorton1: Each day Is a brand new opportunity to be the best example of Jesus we can be.

@TamiHeim It is just a reminder-what looks impossible right now is not, because what He has called us to, He will equip us as we wait on Him

Yes Lord! My YES is on the table before YOU ask anything RT @overcome_2day: @teracarissa God I trust you!

#AWE-GOD RT @aheartforgod: You stretched Your arms out wide, I'll lift my hands up hiiiiiiiiiiiiigh to my Savior! \o/\o/\o/ #Jesus #Tworship

#AWE-GOD RT @GospelGuidance: Rom 7:25 Thanks be to God—through Jesus Christ our Lord!

#AWE-GOD Grateful! RT @aheartforgod: In Your kingdom broken lives are made new, You make us new :) #Jesus #Tworship

Yes Lord, that is the cry of our hearts in this generation RT @aheartforgod: Help me to be faithful \o/ #Jesus #Tworship

#AWE-GOD RT @TamiHeim: I assure you... http://t.co/Jw9GkRtl #TWorship

Worship Wisdom! Changing Me! Speaking God's Truth-Hope!

I AM By Mark Shultz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-HIKxnSZSA&list=PL79008D9823664B32&index=1&feature=plpp_video

Be still this morning and know I AM! Praise Me! I AM! #Jesus #Savior #Redeemer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-HIKxnSZSA&list=PL79008D9823664B32&index=1&feature=plpp_video #Tworship

The Anchor Holds By Ray Boltz

Challenges ahead? Don't waste time trying to wrap your mind around them. When hope is your anchor, faith holds you. http://youtu.be/xyIEhoY90WQ Hope HUGE In AWE-GOD

talk it up! facebook!

Oh Ouch, I feel that heavy heart, it belongs to all of us, it is God's heart. You know there is not one story in all of our lives that doesn't have God as the common denominator, I guess that is why we hurt so much when others hurt, because HE hurts. Their story is our story, because God is our commonality. He links us. That is why we soooooo desire for people to accept HIM, because you can feel God's heart in that. He doesn't want anyone to choose hell, but to choose HIM.

Excerpts-Thoughts From The Bridegroom's Voice

A Book Written By Jesus For His Bride! Available In February 2013 For Info Email: kmac4him@maxforcepublishing.com

The Groomsman's Journal : Reflecting, Meditating and Responding

I Must Decrease - God Must Increase In Me!    

My Thoughts:

Day One! (Date) My Thoughts: From Week One:

  • Presumption stomps on the purposes of God in play
  • We can't fight against God's Will, we need to lean into the Sovereign Sway of it
  • The trials of our lives are allowed by God, when we strain against them, are we pushing on God Purposes?
  • Driven by fear or driven by God purpose? Which one is my motive?
  • When fear pursues me do I chase the purposes of God or run down the bunny trails of anxiety, impulsive doubt and unbelief?

Psalm 55:1-23

1  LISTEN TO my prayer, O God, and hide not Yourself from my supplication!2  Attend to me and answer me; I am restless and distraught in my complaint and must moan 3  [And I am distracted] at the noise of the enemy, because of the oppression and threats of the wicked; for they would cast trouble upon me, and in wrath they persecute me. 4  My heart is grievously pained within me, and the terrors of death have fallen upon me. 5  Fear and trembling have come upon me; horror and fright have overwhelmed me. 6  And I say, Oh, that I had wings like a dove! I would fly away and be at rest. 7  Yes, I would wander far away, I would lodge in the wilderness. Selah [pause, and calmly think of that]! 8  I would hasten to escape and to find a shelter from the stormy wind and tempest.9  Destroy [their schemes], O Lord, confuse their tongues, for I have seen violence and strife in the city.10  Day and night they go about on its walls; iniquity and mischief are in its midst.11  Violence and ruin are within it; fraud and guile do not depart from its streets and marketplaces. 12  For it is not an enemy who reproaches and taunts me--then I might bear it; nor is it one who has hated me who insolently vaunts himself against me--then I might hide from him. 13  But it was you, a man my equal, my companion and my familiar friend. 14  We had sweet fellowship together and used to walk to the house of God in company. 15  Let desolations and death come suddenly upon them; let them go down alive to Sheol (the place of the dead), for evils are in their habitations, in their hearts, and their inmost part. 16  As for me, I will call upon God, and the Lord will save me. 17  Evening and morning and at noon will I utter my complaint and moan and sigh, and He will hear my voice.18  He has redeemed my life in peace from the battle that was against me [so that none came near me], for they were many who strove with me.19  God will hear and humble them, even He Who abides of old--Selah [pause, and calmly think of that]!--because in them there has been no change [of heart], and they do not fear, revere, and worship God.20  [My companion] has put forth his hands against those who were at peace with him; he has broken and profaned his agreement [of friendship and loyalty].21  The words of his mouth were smoother than cream or butter, but war was in his heart; his words were softer than oil, yet they were drawn swords.22  Cast your burden on the Lord [releasing the weight of it] and He will sustain you; He will never allow the [consistently] righteous to be moved (made to slip, fall, or fail). 23  But You, O God, will bring down the wicked into the pit of destruction; men of blood and treachery shall not live out half their days.

My Thoughts About This Verse:

  • The storms of this life are the noise of the enemy. I must not be distracted by the noise of my enemy, I must stay focused on God's Voice.
  • Threats are not reality. Instead of responding to threats and being fearful over assumed or presumed things, I should focus on what I know. God is good. God is for me. God is with me.
  • Presumptions are unreal threats, in all reality they are bullying from my enemy, a coercion of fear causing me to dread instead of hope in God.
  • Horror and fright over a situation is presumption of the outcome and is not walking in faith in what is not seen, but presupposition of what is seen.
  • Fear causes us to run away and not "grow through" the trials at hand
  • The greatest pain comes when a storm is a family source.
  • How can you understand the reason for a storm when it originates from love? How can you wrap your mind around that?
  • Emotional storms that spin around the wounds of a friend, can only be stilled by God. Call upon God, He is the only one who can calm the soul pain and help you see the God purpose in the storm
  • In the middle of an emotional storm, God is the only true peace that can bring rest to your soul. Have you ever experienced this miraculous stilling? I have. Praise God! He can calm the storm
  • Even in the calm words of a friend, a storm can be brewing in hidden in motives, but God will cause us not to be moved.
  • Broken loyalty in friendship is a fierce emotional tempest. We need to keep our eyes of hope on the horizon, God is in the storm.
  • God promises to be with us as we cast our hurt on Him; He will cause us to not be moved, emotionally blown away by the storms of life
  • As we give our hurt to God, putting our expectations in Him, we will not be blown away by emotional storms that brew out of disappointment

Proverbs 3:1-35

1 MY SON, forget not my law or teaching, but let your heart keep my commandments; 2 For length of days and years of a life [worth living] and tranquility [inward and outward and continuing through old age till death], these shall they add to you.3 Let not mercy and kindness [shutting out all hatred and selfishness] and truth [shutting out all deliberate hypocrisy or falsehood] forsake you; bind them about your neck, write them upon the tablet of your heart. 4 So shall you find favor, good understanding, and high esteem in the sight [or judgment] of God and man. 5 Lean on, trust in, and be confident in the Lord with all your heart and mind and do not rely on your own insight or understanding.6 In all your ways know, recognize, and acknowledge Him, and He will direct and make straight and plain your paths.7 Be not wise in your own eyes; reverently fear and worship the Lord and turn [entirely] away from evil. 8 It shall be health to your nerves and sinews, and marrow and moistening to your bones.9 Honor the Lord with your capital and sufficiency [from righteous labors] and with the firstfruits of all your income; 10 So shall your storage places be filled with plenty, and your vats shall be overflowing with new wine. 11 My son, do not despise or shrink from the chastening of the Lord [His correction by punishment or by subjection to suffering or trial]; neither be weary of or impatient about or loathe or abhor His reproof, 12 For whom the Lord loves He corrects, even as a father corrects the son in whom he delights.13 Happy (blessed, fortunate, enviable) is the man who finds skillful and godly Wisdom, and the man who gets understanding [drawing it forth from God's Word and life's experiences],14 For the gaining of it is better than the gaining of silver, and the profit of it better than fine gold.15 Skillful and godly Wisdom is more precious than rubies; and nothing you can wish for is to be compared to her. 16 Length of days is in her right hand, and in her left hand are riches and honor. 17 Her ways are highways of pleasantness, and all her paths are peace.18 She is a tree of life to those who lay hold on her; and happy (blessed, fortunate, to be envied) is everyone who holds her fast.19 The Lord by skillful and godly Wisdom has founded the earth; by understanding He has established the heavens. 20 By His knowledge the deeps were broken up, and the skies distill the dew.21 My son, let them not escape from your sight, but keep sound and godly Wisdom and discretion,22 And they will be life to your inner self, and a gracious ornament to your neck (your outer self).23 Then you will walk in your way securely and in confident trust, and you shall not dash your foot or stumble. 24 When you lie down, you shall not be afraid; yes, you shall lie down, and your sleep shall be sweet.25 Be not afraid of sudden terror and panic, nor of the stormy blast or the storm and ruin of the wicked when it comes [for you will be guiltless],26 For the Lord shall be your confidence, firm and strong, and shall keep your foot from being caught [in a trap or some hidden danger].27 Withhold not good from those to whom it is due [its rightful owners], when it is in the power of your hand to do it. 28 Do not say to your neighbor, Go, and come again; and tomorrow I will give it--when you have it with you. 29 Do not contrive or dig up or cultivate evil against your neighbor, who dwells trustingly and confidently beside you.30 Contend not with a man for no reason--when he has done you no wrong. 31 Do not resentfully envy and be jealous of an unscrupulous, grasping man, and choose none of his ways. 32 For the perverse are an abomination [extremely disgusting and detestable] to the Lord; but His confidential communion and secret counsel are with the [uncompromisingly] righteous (those who are upright and in right standing with Him). 33 The curse of the Lord is in and on the house of the wicked, but He declares blessed (joyful and favored with blessings) the home of the just and consistently righteous. 34 Though He scoffs at the scoffers and scorns the scorners, yet He gives His undeserved favor to the low [in rank], the humble, and the afflicted. 35 The wise shall inherit glory (all honor and good) but shame is the highest rank conferred on [self-confident] fools.

My Thoughts About This Verse:

In every storm of life, God's peace is a safe harbor as you anchor yourself with His Word.

When you walk in obedience to God's Word, you are assured the inner peace of God can hold you through any outward tempest spinning in your life circumstances.

In the middle of the storms of this life, we keep our spiritual balance by clinging to truth AND Love. We shut out hatred. We shut out selfishness. We shut out falsehood. We shut out hypocrisy. We walk in God's Spirit of Love AND Truth. Never compromising either.

  • There is no way we can stand as we face the challenging tempest on the horizon if we stand in our own understanding. There is nothing about the approaching storm that we will be able to wrap our minds around and stay stable. Faith is the anchor that holds and hope calms the sea of anxious thoughts.
  • Storm on the horizon? Acknowledge God, not the storm. God 1st! Followship of God not the fear of something that may not even come.
  • Tempest spinning? Haughty perception=humanity not bowed in humility=increased threat of the storm on the horizon!
  • Don't try to figure things out, don't be wise by what you see, look to Jesus, ask for His wisdom. He knows what the storm on the horizon is ALL about!
  • The storm on the horizon, don't despise it. God is in that storm, He will use it to correct and adjust your course, holy align you in His purpose.
  • God's wisdom is the most valuable thing to store up in our hearts when we see an approaching storm on the horizon of our lives.
  • God establishes us in His Wisdom, therefore no storms of life can shake us off the course of His Good Purpose.
  • Focus on fearful fright=impulsive foolishness. Focus on God's future and hope=Godly wisdom.
  • If I believe God has designed my days, planted me where I am in great God purpose, then why do I fear the coming storm? He's Got This!
  • AWE-GOD Confidence: I can face any storm on the horizon of my life when I am in heart to heart relationship with GOD.

Thoughts From Reading Week Thirteen: Brewing Storms

  • I can handle it. How many times have I let pride talk me out of God's wisdom, peace and discernment that is available to me when I admit, I can't but He can!
  • Things ahead that look hard, we naturally suppose God is not in them, but what if HE is? What if His Kingdom purpose is driving the storm right in our path.
  • We can battle with our own strength, and all it does is make us exhausted and pushes the breakthrough back further out of our reach.
  • Egotism is just another word for the self centered selfishness that is truly a human condition we don't want to add to our life storms.
  • Egotism is adjusting our spiritual thermostat to a comfortable controlled zone and not pursuing the rough path that the purposes of God is leading us into.
  • Successfully riding out a life storm comes only in followship of God, Who has allowed it and is charting the course of its direction for our good.

Philippians 4: 12-14

I know how to be abased and live humbly in straitened circumstances, and I know also how to enjoy plenty and live in abundance. I have learned in any and all circumstances the secret of facing every situation, whether well-fed or going hungry, having a sufficiency and enough to spare or going without and being in want.13  I have strength for all things in Christ Who empowers me [I am ready for anything and equal to anything through Him Who infuses inner strength into me; I am self-sufficient in Christ's sufficiency].14  But it was right and commendable and noble of you to contribute for my needs and to share my difficulties with me.

My Thoughts About This Verse:

Contentment! How do you face a storm on the horizon of your life without it shaking your contentment to the core? In Christ!

God empowers me every single day, giving me the strength for what I am to "grow through". Will He not do the same in my tomorrow? He is the same!

When I look at the storm on the horizon of my life, I do not set my gaze on it, I focus on Jesus. His sufficiency is with me now and forever.

God, Who empowers me today, does not change, therefore I face my brewing life storms in confident hope, putting all my expectation in HIM.

  • We are always trying to shield ourselves from the hard things of life, when it may be God bringing us right into them with great Kingdom purpose.
  • Why do we think we can discern with finite minds what an infinite God is doing?
  • Everything God does in our lives is sealed in His Kingdom Purpose, there is not one thing that touches our lives that does not matter to Him.
  • This world is temporary, we don't belong here. Kingdom soil is permanent and we won't shake loose from it so easily during life's storms this side of heaven.
  • Jesus is our substance that will give us all we need to endure the storms of this life.
  • What should be our position as we see storms on the horizon of our generation? Position in His Grace, humbly and prayerfully!

Hebrews 6: 13-20

For when God made the promise to Abraham, since He could swear by no one greater, He swore by Himself, 14 saying, "I WILL SURELY BLESS YOU AND I WILL SURELY MULTIPLY YOU."15 And so, having patiently waited, he obtained the promise. 16 For men swear by one greater than themselves, and with them an oath given as confirmation is an end of every dispute. 17 In the same way God, desiring even more to show to the heirs of the promise the unchangeableness of His purpose, interposed with an oath, 18 so that by two unchangeable things in which it is impossible for God to lie, we who have taken refuge would have strong encouragement to take hold of the hope set before us. 19 This hope we have as an anchor of the soul, a hope both sure and steadfast and one which enters within the veil, 20 where Jesus has entered as a forerunner for us, having become a high priest forever according to the order of Melchizedek.

My Thoughts About This Verse:

  • If God says it, He will do it. God does not lie! So why do I doubt? What He says is so. So why do I question Him?
  • Yes, there is a storm on the horizon of this generation. No doubt about that. Everyone can see it coming. YES, God is our anchor!
  • God does not change. His intentions towards us are always good, even if there is a storm on the horizon. His purposes are in play for our good.
  • Hope is God anchors us and keeps us steadfast through all the ups and downs of this life.
  • Jesus went before us. Jesus is our Way-Maker, He has made a perfect way for us. So if it is sunny or stormy in our lives, He's got it!

2 Corinthians 1: 3-11

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, 4 who comforts us in all our affliction so that we will be able to comfort those who are in any affliction with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God. 5 For just as the sufferings of Christ are ours in abundance, so also our comfort is abundant through Christ. 6 But if we are afflicted, it is for your comfort and salvation; or if we are comforted, it is for your comfort, which is effective in the patient enduring of the same sufferings which we also suffer; 7 and our hope for you is firmly grounded, knowing that as you are sharers of our sufferings, so also you are sharers of our comfort.

8 For we do not want you to be unaware, brethren, of our affliction which came to us in Asia, that we were burdened excessively, beyond our strength, so that we despaired even of life;9 indeed, we had the sentence of death within ourselves so that we would not trust in ourselves, but in God who raises the dead;10 who delivered us from so great a peril of death, and will deliver us, He on whom we have set our hope. And He will yet deliver us, 11 you also joining in helping us through your prayers, so that thanks may be given by many persons on our behalf for the favor bestowed on us through the prayers of many.

My Thoughts About This Verse:

  • Every storm God allows in our path, He is there to be the buffer of our comfort zone. He is a God of great comfort and peace.
  • When we hold up our comfort zones, instead of letting down our selfish wants, we miss out on God's comfort.
  • God's comfort teaches us so many things about His purpose at work in us. His comfort is reciprocal. He wants us to learn, that we might also share it.
  • God's comfort helps us experience the victory of endurance through the storms of life and it is this learning process that we can pass on to others.
  • We experience the comfort of God, we learn about His purposes and then we teach others who are "growing through" what we just learned.
  • In times of suffering through the storms of life, God's hope grounds us so we not only go through, but we "grow through"!
  • If God allows a storm to loom off the horizon of this generation, it is with great purpose. He wants us to fully face HIM and set our hope firmly in HIM.
  • Storms are purposeful and God's Kingdom Purposes are always in play in the midst of them. Take your eyes off the storm, fully Face AWE-GOD. Hope Huge in Him!

****My Prayer! I Place All My Expectation In You, Almighty God!*****

Psalm 62:5 (amplified) My soul, wait only upon God and silently submit to Him; for my hope and expectation are from Him. He only is my Rock and my Salvation; He is my Defense and my Fortress, I shall not be moved.

awwww so good to hear that! We are continuing to pray for her, may God hold her in His Healing-Restoring-Renewing-Reviving HANDS! He is able to do more than we could ever hope for, imagine or dream of! HOPING HUGE!

Prayer Mentoring All-IN With Jesus-Healer-Comforter-Encourager

God is with you. What you are "growing through" is truly a natural part of the cycle of life. God created us to need HIM. So in life we "grow through" the end of seasons. Think about it. A Season ends and we grieve and it is this grief that turns us to God for the new season. Grief causes us to Fully Face God, so we step into the next season of our life with HIS strength, wisdom and ability. Just look back on your life, every season.

Do you remember the young mom, knowing that her little boy was growing up, becoming a child out of the toddler stage, did you cry, did you feel grief? Do mom's and dad's cry at weddings of their children, do they grieve after their child leaves for college. Did you cry when you watched them try to learn to walk? Did you feel the grief of nostalgia and you took them to their bus stop for the 1st day of school, did you cry when the bus pulled off, feel a sense of sadness?

Everything in this life has death and new life built into it. Every stage of life, we lose something, we grieve and we move on to new life. The grief we feel at different times of our lives is so natural, and so important because in this grief, we realize just what God did in that last season of life, we look back with heavenly hindsight and we grieve with hope for what is ahead. I believe God purposefully sets up life in seasons. Something always dies, we grieve, we cling to HIM, we move into the next season of life. From the day our children were born, we have been "growing through" seasons that die, we grieve and then new seasons spring up. I sat in my youngest daughter's room after she left for college for a week and cried my eyes out. Why? God was helping me to let go and move into a new season of life.

When my first daughter got married that day was so full of joy, laughter and celebrations, the day after, I sat in my rocking chair all day, overcome with grief and sadness and tears flooded my face. Tears are so good, grief is so good for us, because we let go to grow. None of us would grow if we did not have to die to a season of our life and move forward. It hurts and we grieve, and in that grief, it clears our soul, empties us out of the season that is over and prepares us for the season ahead. In April, I was there when my grandson was born to my youngest child. She became a mom! OH MY GOSH! I cried like no other. Happiness, Joy, Sadness… what a paradox we are!!

I am glad you are grieving… does that sound horrible… sorry, but it just shows how invested you have been in that last season of your life, it shows how excellently you have lived for God in that season of your life, because it hurts to move out of it, it shows how much love was invested in it. You have done well, given your all and of course you want to hold on to that season of life, grief is God taking our hands off the assignment and saying, it is time to move to this new season of life. I have got this, now move forward with ME!

The point is letting go, not leaving behind. God is not asking you to leave them behind. He is asking you to let go, He's Got It. You take your hands off the God assignment, you let go, but you don't leave behind. The day we stepped out of 14 years of youth ministry, I wept uncontrollably. I was not leaving that season and all the memories behind, I was bringing the growth of it into my new season of life.

Your relationships grow and they become different, but they remain fully intact with everything you have invested in them paying off. You have done life in front of them, they have watched you do life and learned from you as they grew and you cared for them, at one point they join you and to do life together with you, mirroring you and then they did life, the training wheels coming off while you carefully watched and now they do it. You have done well mom… God assigned you to them, you did your best… now they do it with HIM and you cheer them on.

Have a Happy Mom's day and when you step out of this time of grief, you will be fully charged with God's hope and God's confidence with complete clarity for your new season of life ahead. I can say that assuredly, because I have been there and done it and I know what God can do and He does things in ways that blow your mind, you can never wrap your mind around His ways, but they always, always come out with Kingdom purpose in your life that you could never have begun to hope for or imagine. So yes, I grieve with you, my eyes welled up with tears as I read what your wrote from your heart and I also HOPE HUGE in God with you. Cling to Him with all your life and all your might and dig your roots deeply in His Kingdom soil.

Joyce Meyer: Promises for Your Everyday Life - a Daily Devotional

John 10:10

The thief comes only in order to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance (to the full, till it overflows). Amplified Bible

Make God Your "One Thing"

Life isn't supposed to be complicated. Jesus didn't die so we could live complicated, frustrated, miserable lives. He died for us so we could enjoy life. The minute everything gets complicated, it steals joy. We need to learn how to stop stressing and stop living an excessively busy lifestyle.

The opposite lifestyle is one of simplicity. Simplicity means "single, consisting of one thing, unmingled." God has dealt with me about living a simpler life. He has shown me that the only way to do this is to just be about "one thing."

God just wants us to be about Him. He tells us in His Word that we won't inherit His kingdom if we don't come to Him very simply as a little child and say, "I believe."

That almost sounds too easy, and you might want to complicate it...but don't! God's plan for you is simple. It may not make sense to your mind, but there's nothing complicated about God, and He doesn't want you to be complicated. Come to Him today, saying, "I believe." Make Him your "One Thing."

Prayer Starter: God, I believe in You. I don't want to live burdened by complications, so today, I seek a life of simplicity by making You the "One Thing" that my life consists of. Lead me in Your simple plan for me.

Matthew 11: 28-30

"Are you tired? Worn out? Burned out on religion? Come to me. Get away with me and you'll recover your life. I'll show you how to take a real rest. Walk with me and work with me—watch how I do it. Learn the unforced rhythms of grace. I won't lay anything heavy or ill-fitting on you. Keep company with me and you'll learn to live freely and lightly."

My Thoughts About This = Miraculous Musings! J

I want that Lord God, more than anything. I want YOU, to be the "ONE THING" I live, breathe and have my doing in. For so many years I was scheduled like a maniac, you are changing me year by year and I am learning to follow the lead of Your Holy Spirit and I like it Lord. I like followship. It is easier and the burden is less. Thank you Jesus.

Worship Wisdom! Changing Me! Speaking God's Truth-Hope!

Need To Breathe: Washed By The Water

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOjpkqrCEOU&ob=av2e

Make The World Better, Shine A Light! LET GOD! He will not fail in you no matter what storms are flooding your life.

Be washed by the water in the storms of Your life. Never let go of God! He does not let you down!

My Thoughts About This = Miraculous Musings! J

Yes He Is! He is in the storms of our lives, He never leaves us and He washes up by the water of every storm.  He is even in the storms that loom on the horizon of our lives, if they come our way it is directed by HIS purpose and eventually all is good as they shower us and pass us by! AWE-GOD!

leadership wisdom from Ron edmondston blog

I am frequently confused for an extrovert. On Sundays and other important days of ministry I can perform as an extrovert. I assure you, it's not the real me!

I'm an introvert. I've written extensively about it here. You might read:
True Confession: Life as an Introvert

Don't Quit the Ministry Because You're an Introvert

7 Ways Extroverts Can Help Introverts

7 Pitfalls of Being an Introverted Pastor

7 Ways I Work with Introversion to Protect My Ministry

It's not that I'm fake in those incidents. I love people. I love connecting. I genuinely want to engage with others. It simply doesn't come natural to me.

As a result of my ability to appear extroverted, a question I receive frequently is: How do you do it? How do I appear so extroverted when I am so introverted? (I almost max out that preference on the Myers Briggs.) How do I perform on Sundays…and other days of the week?

Recently I went through a week of interviews for my new ministry assignment. I was expected to meet and engage at several affairs each day. I was exhausted, but I kept going. I've never been so extroverted for a week. How did I do that?

Here are 5 ways I break away from my introversion to perform as an extrovert:

Prepare mentally – I have to prep myself before Sunday, for example, that I have a job to do, people are expecting me to engage with them, that it's not going to be easy, but that I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength. It's a mental exercise before any event where I need to be outgoing.

Act purposeful – I remind myself that there is a reason to be extroverted in some occasions. Often people are waiting on me to engage them. To be a Kingdom builder, I have to converse with others; even when it's uncomfortable. The reason I am willing to act outside my comfort zone is that I love people more than I love my individual preference or comfort. I have to be purposeful.

Discipline myself – At some point, I just do it. I simply have to make myself do what I may not want to do. Work the room. Make the initial approach for a new relationship. Talk! Engage! Connect! Do it!

Practice – It gets easier with time. It really does.

Reward myself – After an extremely extroverted occasion…I crash heartily. Sunday afternoon naps are the deepest sleeping I ever have. Plus, my family understands if I'm quieter than normal at Sunday lunch.

Okay, introverts, your turn. How do you breakout of your introversion when you need to do so?

My Thoughts About This = Miraculous Musings! J

LOL… great! I was so there… a very shy, private introvert! What happened to me!! LOL! Jesus! Now I am a crazy extrovert who is way to "chatty" for her own good! Everything you wrote is true. Spent 14 years in youth ministry, the first four years I felt I was going to pass out every time I had to speak in front of a group of youth. It was so hard, but I kept trusting God, kept obeying, kept stepping out. Yes, I agree it got easier, the more I clung to HIM! One thing I would add is: Deep Expectation Breath! Inhale Jesus' Strength-Exhale My Weakness; Inhale Jesus Ability – Exhale My Lack; Inhale His Confidence In Me; Exhale My Poor Self-Image; With every breath I inhaled expectation in God, exhaled reliance on myself! I could not do it, He could! Even to this day I say to God: "You want me to what? Are you sure"? I am hoping to get to that place where my YES is always on the table before He asks. I know He is hoping I get there one day too! Is there anything too hard for God?!

Melissa answered:

Reflect, take time...sit, and reflect about the blessings of the event instead of the difficulty of the situation. It helps build me up for the next time. I love the idea of the Sunday afternoon nap...a restful nap is better than a hot fudge sundae!

Worthy News Brief @worthyemail.com

Kimberly, in times of intense drought -- find your treasure!

Isaiah 33:6 Wisdom and knowledge will be the stability of your times, And the strength of salvation; The fear of the Lord is His treasure.

It was 1986, in the midst of a three year drought, when two brothers who lived in a kibbutz near the Sea of Galilee made an incredible discovery. As these two fisherman monitored their equipment on the lake, they noticed something glistening in the sun covered in mud. It was a fishing boat. Upon deeper examination, archaeologists determined that these two brothers had discovered an ancient boat from the time of Yeshua (Jesus). It's was called the "Jesus boat" and is now located in a museum next to the Sea of Galilee.

Hidden under water for centuries, the only reason it was discovered was that the severe drought had lowered the lake surface so drastically; so that even when no one was looking for it -- this treasure was discovered totally unexpectedly.

Kimberly, you may have noticed -- it's becoming more and more spiritually dry in this world and sometimes I wonder, will anything good ever come out of this mess? Yet I think the same thing can happen for us as happened to those two fisherman. When things get low, and dry, and sparse, suddenly when we least expect it, God can reveal treasure that we couldn't see or know about because everything was abundantly okay. Maybe it's a friendship that blossoms because of the pressure or need ... or, maybe just a new and deeper insight into the Lord's own sufferings; or maybe a new spiritual gift of encouragement.....there are many possibilities, and I think we ought to be looking for them, though they might appear when we least expect it.

Your family in the Lord with much agape love, George, Baht Rivka, Elianna & Obadiah

Negev Desert, Israel

My Thoughts About This = Miraculous Musings! J

I truly do believe this with all my heart that God is a God of suddenly! When we least expect Him to do so, He opens a door to a treasured breakthrough! AWE-GOD

http://wisdomhunters.com/ Boyd Bailey

"But a man who commits adultery lacks judgment, whoever does so destroys himself." Proverbs 6:32

Lack of judgment can lead to self-destruction. There is an inherent life implosion for those who continue down the path of unwise decision-making. The result of poor judgment is self-destruction; the root of poor judgment is self-deception. Pride seems to pursue and capture those who are unwilling to understand and apply wisdom. They deceive themselves into thinking they have it all figured out, without the counsel and accountability of others.

For example, adultery is poor judgment, but a sequence of unwise decisions started long before the act of unfaithfulness. Stealing is poor judgment, but the feeling of desperation could have been addressed early on, inspired by personal humility and teachability. Self-destruction can be avoided with openness to Christ and wise counsel. Therefore, listen and learn from those who love you and who love the Lord.

"It is better to heed the rebuke of a wise person than to listen to the song of fools." Ecclesiastes 7:5

Indeed, poor judgment destroys spiritual vitality, tarnishes the trust of others, and can remove the hand of God's blessing. So how do we avoid poor judgment and its unseemly outcome? One remedy is to repent of self-sufficiency, surrendering in total dependence to our Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ. It is the foundation of faith and hope in Him which fuels our fear of Him, leverages our love for Him, and accelerates our obedience to Him. Self-denial precludes self-deception.

A second cure is to invite a reality check from those who know you well and desire good consequences for your life. Ask for their advice and as you discover themes of timely truth, do what they suggest. Lastly, pray over God's Word, learn from its wisdom, and be transformed by its application. An abundant life awaits you, as you die daily to self and come alive in Christ, act on wise advice, and marinate your mind in Scripture.

"And let not your behavior be like that of this world, but be changed and made new in mind, so that by experience you may have knowledge of the good and pleasing and complete purpose of God." Romans 12:2, BBE

Prayer: What current decisions do I face that require the wisdom of God and godly counsel from trusted advisors?

Related Readings: Genesis 41:39; 2 Samuel 12:1-14; Romans 1:22-24; I Corinthians 15:31-34

Post/Tweet this today: The result of poor judgment is self-destruction, the root of poor judgment is self-deception. #judgment

A Minute With Maxwell

Empathy! As long as you are speaking out of your own life, empathy is difficult to have. I need to come out of your life and be more interested in your life than telling you about me. Empathy is getting out of your own shoes and putting on someone else's shoes. Getting out of your life into their life is the only way to have empathy.

Exhortation- The Shepherd's Communicated Love-Wisdom!

Written by KimberlyMac

Oh my one man thinks He can contend with GOD and this man is the president of our country, it makes my spiritual insides quake, it throws me to my knees in prayer and forgiveness. Father God forgive us, forgive the United States of America, we know not what we do!

Families were created by God as one man one woman and children born from this union. Will You Contend With God? God created you. God designed You. God has shaped great purpose in you. Will you challenge God Almighty? If you are angry and taking it out on people because you want to go your own way, you need to step up a little higher. Your fight is not with people, it is with God Almighty, Creator! If you want to argue with me over something God has created and set up, I will point you to HIM, to HIS Word, to HIS say so. Take your fight to HIM. I did not create you, I did not set up the way, the truth or the life, HE DID. Your Fight Is With God, not the people He created to serve Him, love Him and live for HIM. Take your fight to the source. Take your fight to Almighty God. Contend with HIM. Challenge HIM. He spoke the world into being, He spoke life into everything. His Word is still standing and living with great authority in all clarity, and in the fullness of truth after 2000 years and forever. His Word does not change with the cultural season of life.

God's Word has the power to divide spirit and soul. His Word is living and powerful. He supports what HE SAID, stands behind His Commandments and does not change for anyone. HE IS Immutable! We do not have to prove HIS Word. He said it, therefore it is so. We speak it and live it in love. He proves it. He has not asked us to prove it, He has asked us to live it. If you want to go your own way, establish your own human condition by the rationalizations of your own way of living, you have that choice. Your fight for your own way, is not with me, it is with Creator, our AWE-GOD. I stand with ALMIGHTY GOD, I will not be moved by your rationalization, presumption, assumption, supposition, opinion, conjecture, hypothesis, speculation, theory or made up understanding. I will not lean on your or my understanding, I will not be peer pressured by culturalism, I will stand with the FULLNESS of the Holy Spirit and Truth of My AWE-GOD. I will lean into His Sovereign Sway! I will do everything I can do to live like He lived and like He asked me to live. I will say what He said. I will listen to HIS Voice, He still speaks and I will speak what He speaks to me. The Spirit And The Bride Say COME! Jesus is the Bridegroom, His Church is His Bride. I am fully engage to HIM and with HIM and His Ways, I am ALL-IN! Omnipresent Reality Check. God is with us, God is for us and God is in constant conversation with us in the all of our everything HE IS! His Truth Reigns! If your life style contends with HIS creation, He is up for the fight because His Kingdom purposes in play in our lives, far outweigh your petty earthy challenge and contending. He is Infinite, we are finite. We are dust from the earth and to the dust we will return and without HIM, we have no future and hope. Are you sure you want to contend with Almighty God?

Marriage is a sacred institution created by God for a specific purpose. He chose in a time such as HIS to create marriage of one man and one woman. He designed a man to fit perfectly into a woman and designed a woman to complement the man HE created. He created them both to need each other, to be whole with each other, to be ONE in Him. Marriage is what God set up as the vehicle to create the human race. God designed a man with sperm, a woman with an egg, that when brought together and blessed by God with HIS life, creates a human being and is given life by the Sovereign Plan of our AWE-GOD. Marriage is His sacred creation. Man and Woman were designed by God for it and given everything they needed for it. God knew that Adam the man needed a help mate to complete the creation process and He created Eve out of Adam's rib. The rib is what protects our heart, therefore the woman was created to protect the heart of the family that began with Adam, who God set up as His authority in the family. God created man, God created woman, God joined them in marriage and together God uses these two to create a family.

If you want to change this, that God created your fight is not with flesh and blood, the principalities and powers to be of this world, your fight is with Almighty God, The Creator of Heaven and Earth. A God Who is defined many times as a God of Love, but that does not even tip the ice berg of WHO HE IS. He is a God of Love and Justice. He is a God of Love And Truth. He is a God of Love and Wrath. He Is A God of Mercy And Judgement. He is the Supreme Authority Of Heaven And Earth. He Created All. He Is – He Was- He Will Be Infinitely So. There is no one and nothing that can stop HIM from being. There is no one who can add to His Word. He Said It. It Is So. If You Want To Change The Institute Of The Sacred Vows Of Marriage That He Defined, That He Set Up With Great Kingdom Purpose, Your Fight Is With Him!

We are the created, He is the CREATOR. If you have decided to make your own rules and go your own way, then talk to HIM, deal with HIM. He spoke the world into being. He wrote the truth with His knowledge that encompasses the all of time. Do you want to contend with HIM? Do you know more than HIM? Do you think you can do better than HIM? satan did too, he rebelled and was cast out of heaven and his future is written as being cast in the lake of fire forever. Hell is a real place and sin has real consequences. God said it, He created it, I believe it and I live like I believe it.

God gave everyone a free will. We are not robots at His command. He wrote eternity in our hearts. Because He is the God Who created us and because He has written eternity in our hearts, we all have an ingrained sense of love, justice and liberty for all. The eternity written in our hearts, makes this country great. We have always had a civility and a spirit of perseverance and endurance that has kept our great nation strong in liberty and justice for all. One nation UNDER GOD. God created this nation. God established its super power status. God provided great favor for this nation. God set up the authority of this nation. God set up this nation with great respect. This nation is and has been a nation created, set up and designed with specific purpose by AWE-GOD, Who has reigned in power and might, for this nation under His rule. We are called to God 1st and as a nation, that has benefited us in so many ways. We have followed His guidelines of civility, and been subject to the authority He set up. When we respect God, honor God and follow His ways, the civility, justice and authority of God thrives in this nation, when we don't lawlessness, disrespect and the human condition rises and the value of human life decreases.

God values us and valued us so much that He sent His only Son, a King of heaven to die a horrible, unjust death so that we could have eternal life. We were not created to for this world, this world was created for us by God as a temporary place, we were created for eternity. This is not our home. Besides God being the common denominator of the human race, we all also have something in common. We all will die. These bodies will die and decay. God created it that way and that is something you can't argue about and your free will can't change. You will die. You will either go to heaven or to hell. You do have the "right" to choose what you want to do with your life in this temporary place called earth. But what you don't have the right to choose is the consequences of your choice. All of this is clearly defined in God's spoken TRUTH, the Bible which as a synchronism B. I. B. L. E. really tells it all. Basic. Instructions. Before. Leaving. Earth!

Simply-Significantly the Creator is letting us choose and has given us an abundance of direction, wisdom and ways to choose on earth. He gave us the free will choice and He set up the consequences of it. We do choose on this earth to go HIS defined way or to go our way, we also choose our consequence that He has clearly defined.

As for me and my house, we serve the Lord. My husband and I were married, we stepped into a sacred covenant with God and God gave us children. We are a family, one family under God. We love God with all our heart and soul and make choices to the best of our ability that reflect this surrender and commitment to our God. Respect and AWE of Him defines us, not our human condition. We reach higher, we ask God for help and He gives it. Life is not easy, God's purposes and ways are so much higher than our finite minds can wrap around. He does things in ways that we don't understand, but in the end after His purposes have been worked out, all is good, so good that as we look back with heavenly hindsight, we can't believe how good He works things out, better than we could ever have even begun to imagine.

From the beginning God knew that the human condition He gave the free will too would rebel against HIM. He gave us the free will anyway and placed eternity in our hearts. He left His witness on the earth, the beauty, majesty and miracle of His creation, we live with this witness of His Creative Power every single day. He engrained within us His Love and His Love for justice. We all have it. When someone is brutally beaten and killed, their blood cries out to God as it does to us and we demand justice. Where does that inner cry come from, it was placed in us from the God who created us.

God's truth and commandments were given to us as of old, they were law and we as humans were under the law. Jesus came to be the living law written on our hearts. He freed us from the law that was not relational, was written on stone and wrote God's law upon our fleshly hearts. It is not like we don't know the difference between right and wrong. The human condition always wants more and is never satisfied. We saw that in the beginning with Adam and Eve. God wants to be our simply-significantly enough. When we give our lives completely to HIM, we finally know true satisfaction, true peace and real hope. Human beings want to go through life comfortable, it is the human condition. We want pleasurable lives, we desire excitement and we are enticed daily by our fleshy desires. We can either follow after the broad way and feed our flesh everything it desires, give in to our flesh which was designed to have a limited life span, or we can follow after God's defined way that narrows the options of our flesh and requires self control of our flesh for now, so our spirit can live forever. We choose temporary or forever from every moment to every choice. When we give into the enticements of our flesh, God gives us over to it and our way is perverted by our desire for our flesh over our desire for God and His way. Our comfort zone becomes our idolization of our flesh and everything in our life is distorted by the desire to be comfortable in our own way. We make our own rules to feed our pleasure and excitement becomes an insatiable desires of our flesh, even to the point of corrupting the innocence of the life, the beauty of humility, the sweetness of AWE and the civility of peace. Restlessness is the fruit of the soul of one making their own way and the companionship of restlessness is disrespect, anger and self righteousness, all of which violently strike out in protection of the comfort zone in which they reside. Civility takes a backseat when the human condition is in control and lawlessness abounds. Human life is devalued when it is in the pursuit of human rights and those pursuing their own way lose perspective of the value of others and all they can see is their way. They will make their way for themselves at all costs. It is all about them and their cause, their comfort and the feeding of their wants. It is a very narrow focus on a very broad path that leads to destruction and leaves a path of grief and sorrow. God created us and specifically designed us for HIM, to be called to HIM 1st He is a jealous GOD, He wants all of us. He wants to be our 1st desire.

Followship of God begins as we lay down all our "rights" just like Jesus did at the cross and we listen to HIM, we are called to HIM 1st. It is in this living relationship with our Ever Present God, following after Him, His Way in the fullness of His Truth that we thrive as ONE Nation Under God, Indivisible With Liberty And Justice For ALL.

It is God's way that created our "rights"! It is His Way that is our only right. Someone wrote: "If the President is right, then God owes Sodom an apology." History is likely to repeat itself, repeat itself.

GOD IS RIGHT! Was is and will be RIGHT! We owe HIM an apology. Pray for this country to turn back to HIM, to not repeat our history, but to LET GOD write it!

Check Out My Website For Further Encouragement-Exhortations From God! Enjoy!

The Bridegroom's Café http://thebridegroomscafe.com

Currently Posted Menu

AUTHOR TABLE****************** Servant Leadership

BREAKFAST TABLE***************Let God Be Enough    

FAMILY TABLE*******************Strength For Service

LISTENER TABLE*****************Forever Yours

MILITARY TABLE*****************Think Godly

SERVANT TABLE******************Godly Virtue    

SMORGASBORD TABLE ***********100% Truth Proof

Check Out The Up And Coming Book: The Bridegroom's Voice

I have written an amazing book, actually God wrote it to His Bride and I penned it. It will be an incredible journey for you with AWE-GOD. It will be available in 2012 online. If you are interested send me your email address at kmac4him@maxforcepublishing.com I will make sure you get notified when "The Bridegroom's Voice" is ready to be purchased online. God Bless You Huge! Check It Out Here For A Preview: http://thebridegroomscafe.com/lltalkit12.htm Enjoy!

 

No comments: