Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Constant Conversation W/GOD 5-18

AWE- ALMIGHTY GOD!

Week Of May 13th 2012

Friday, May 18, 2012

Romans 11:33

victorious voyage With a Great God in seasonal time tours

I am finishing up my fast of the internet and social media today. It has been a great time of listening and hearing God's heart's desire for me to make a Holy Alignment with HIM and HIS Kingdom. What a better way to end this fast then with this song I woke up with on my heart.

I give myself away by William McDowell

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ld1cXry5nyM

My Thoughts About This = Miraculous Musings! J

I give myself away, Lord Jesus, wholly, fully, completely to YOU. Use me Jesus! I am available to YOU. Here I am, I stand with YOU, fully facing YOU! My life is in YOUR Hands. Lord I hope huge to see YOUR hearts desires revealed in me. My life does not belong to me any longer, it is my desire to be used by YOU. Take my heart, Jesus, take my life Father God, as a living sacrifice. All my dreams I give to YOU, all my plans I put in Your Hands. I give myself to YOU, Jesus. Use me. Help me to live All-IN With YOU and fully engaged with Your Kingdom. Jesus! I give myself away, I belong completely to YOU. Jesus use me for the good of The Kingdom of God, in the flow of Your Purposes. My life is not my own, to YOU I belong. Jesus! I give myself, wholly and completely to YOU, no compartmentalizing YOUR life into my comfort zone, I am crashing and burning my comfort zone, I want to be ALL-IN where You are, fully focused on YOU, being planted by YOU, blooming by the power of YOUR Holy Spirit. Guide me from each moment to every choice to be used by YOU, for the Glory of YOUR Name, the good of The Kingdom of God, my home. You are my AWE-GOD!

Holy Spirit Inspired…. He speaks, I listen and obey… Thank you for teaching Me!

Galatians 1:12 (NLT) I received my message from no human source, and no one taught me. Instead, I received it by direct revelation from Jesus Christ.

Battlefield Of The Mind Devotional Page 55

My Thoughts After Reading This:

My Thoughts About This = Miraculous Musings! J

The bible is clear about so many issues and we know all about what the bible says, but we still don't believe God. God is loving, caring and ALL-IN with us, and we know that, but we don't truly believe it. It is not an issue with not knowing enough, it is an issue of a lack of faith in God.

Encouragement from others helps us to get up when we fall down, it helps us fight the relentlessness of our enemy to keep us down. The enemy knows that his control over us is limited once we start to choose right thoughts. God wants me to start thinking better, start thinking more Godly, pleasing Him with my thought life. My thought life needs to be in subjection to the Holy Spirit. I see this now, I see it clearly that my thought life is the foundation to many of my impulsive behaviors and the root of this is a lack of faith, doubt and unbelief. My enemy wants to hinder me with his stinking thinking, he wants to fill my mind with self condemnation, guilt and discouragement. The choice is mine whether I let those thoughts grow into mind-sets that filter into my behavior or whether I choose to think Godly thoughts, to use my thought life to please God.

This is something that I need to change. Help me Holy Spirit, I need to change this in my life. I need to think to please YOU, Lord God. I need to make my mind a pleasant place for You to dwell in Holy Spirit, I need to control my thought life. I pray for YOUR Help. Lead me in this Holy Spirit. I promise you I will follow the lead You have begun by meditating on scripture and creating a Godly Thought life from my meditation on scripture. I will share these thoughts on twitter and facebook, encouraging people to #ThinkGodly

Meditate On It! Roll It Over In Your Mind!

Romans 8: 1- 10

THEREFORE, [there is] now no condemnation (no adjudging guilty of wrong) for those who are in Christ Jesus, who live [and] walk not after the dictates of the flesh, but after the dictates of the Spirit. 2 For the law of the Spirit of life [which is] in Christ Jesus [the law of our new being] has freed me from the law of sin and of death.3 For God has done what the Law could not do, [its power] being weakened by the flesh [the entire nature of man without the Holy Spirit]. Sending His own Son in the guise of sinful flesh and as an offering for sin, [God] condemned sin in the flesh [subdued, overcame, deprived it of its power over all who accept that sacrifice], 4 So that the righteous and just requirement of the Law might be fully met in us who live and move not in the ways of the flesh but in the ways of the Spirit [our lives governed not by the standards and according to the dictates of the flesh, but controlled by the Holy Spirit].5 For those who are according to the flesh and are controlled by its unholy desires set their minds on and pursue those things which gratify the flesh, but those who are according to the Spirit and are controlled by the desires of the Spirit set their minds on and seek those things which gratify the [Holy] Spirit.6 Now the mind of the flesh [which is sense and reason without the Holy Spirit] is death [death that comprises all the miseries arising from sin, both here and hereafter]. But the mind of the [Holy] Spirit is life and [soul] peace [both now and forever].7 [That is] because the mind of the flesh [with its carnal thoughts and purposes] is hostile to God, for it does not submit itself to God's Law; indeed it cannot.8 So then those who are living the life of the flesh [catering to the appetites and impulses of their carnal nature] cannot please or satisfy God, or be acceptable to Him.9 But you are not living the life of the flesh, you are living the life of the Spirit, if the [Holy] Spirit of God [really] dwells within you [directs and controls you]. But if anyone does not possess the [Holy] Spirit of Christ, he is none of His [he does not belong to Christ, is not truly a child of God]. 10 But if Christ lives in you, [then although] your [natural] body is dead by reason of sin and guilt, the spirit is alive because of [the] righteousness [that He imputes to you].

(amplified bible)

#THINKGodly

In Christ=No Guilt

Jesus is my sin offering

My flesh does not dictate to me

The Holy Spirit Speaks – I follow

My mind is set on Godly pursuits

Jesus has freed me from sin and death

Jesus deprived sin of its death over me

I live by the Dictates of The Holy Spirit

My liberty is not in the law, but in Jesus

I will not pamper, indulge or coddle my flesh

My human condition was not fixed by the law

#THINKGodly

Jesus Christ is the pinpoint of the law over me

I will lean into the Sovereign Sway of AWE-GOD

Only Jesus can fix me, change my carnal nature

My flesh will not speak or have a say in my living

Without the Holy Spirit, I am weakened by my flesh

I will seek God 1st in all things, be called to Him 1st

The law did not change me, Jesus changed my heart

I move to the Sovereign Sway of the Holy Spirit in me

I live for the Holy Spirit in complete followship of HIM

#THINKGodly

I will not gratify my flesh or follow after unholy desires

My nature is weak without the power of God alive in me

I am controlled by the Holy Spirit – self controlled by God

I will be controlled by the Holy Spirit, not by my emotions

My total satisfaction, my full delight will be in Jesus Christ

My life is not governed by my flesh, but by Jesus' life in me

I will not give into the common sense and reason of my mind

God condemned my sin when I accepted Jesus – I am guilt free

The law does not change me, it guides me to the heart of Jesus

My life, all of me is proscribed by The Holy Spirit's power in me

I will not lean on my own understanding, I will give no way to it

I will be controlled by the desire for His Kingdom to come in me

#THINKGodly

Jesus Changes Me- Not The Dead Letter Law-He changes my heart

The requirement of the law is fully met by the Holy Spirit living in me

I will not pursue the things that indulge my flesh. I will pursue God 1st

The law was weakened by the flesh, the nature of man was without God

I will not rationalize, I will be found in the Spirit and Truth of AWE-GOD

#THINKGodly

I will obey God 1st with my 1st choice

I will please God with my thought life

I will live out of the mind of the Holy Spirit

I choose The Holy Spirit and I choose soul peace

I will have Godly mind-sets, I will control my thoughts

The mind of the Holy Spirit is my life and soul peace forever

I submit myself to God's Living Word – I will think less carnally

I will submit my mind to God's Word and replenish my God hope

Death with all it's miseries arising from sin will not touch my life

I will take captive carnal thoughts and cast them out of my mind

I will not give in to the mind of the flesh with all its carnal thoughts

God's live abundant in me is the measure of soul peace reigning in me

Carnal thoughts are hostile to God I will submit myself To God Thoughts

#THINKGodly

I want my thoughts to be acceptable to God

I want to please God, I want to satisfy God 1st

I want to live the life of the Holy Spirit in me

I don't want not the life my flesh dictates to me

I accepted YOU, Jesus and You filled me with Your Holy Spirit

Holy Spirit dwell in me, captivate me, direct me and control me

In my heart, sin-guilt no longer rule! The Holy Spirit Reigns in me

Jesus lives in me, I pray He takes over the all of my carnal nature

AWE-GOD! I want Your Holy Spirit to possess me in all of my ways

The Holy Spirit is alive in me, because of righteousness - Jesus Christ

Everyday, everywhere and with everyone I want to be directed by God

I do not want to cater to the appetites and impulses of my carnal nature

God's Word! I will be renewed by it- my life is stepped out in God purpose

The law is dead, the Holy Spirit has implicated it in me because of Jesus

My Thoughts About This = Miraculous Musings! J

Bless The Lord Oh My Soul By Matt Redman

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khF7fxKZ3vY&feature=uploademail

Whatever…. BLESS THE LORD! Sing like never before! #TWorship

Jesus! You Are Lord! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khF7fxKZ3vY&feature=uploademail

What A Savior By Laura Story

http://youtu.be/0KLxs9YaVP4

You Lead Us With Hope- Kindness – Peace! What A Savior We Have In Jesus! #TWorship

******Ramah From God******

Ramah Word! Selah …pause, and calmly think of this :

Isaiah 26:3,4 ~ The Message Bible

People with their minds set on you, you keep completely whole, Steady on their feet, because they keep at it and don't quit. Depend on God and keep at it because in the Lord God you have a sure thing.

http://wisdomhunters.com/ Boyd Bailey

False Spirituality         

"She took hold of him and kissed him and with a brazen face she said: 'I have fellowship offerings at home; today I fulfilled my vows." Proverbs 7:13-14

Unfortunately, there are those who use religion to get their way. It may be a single adult who preys on another unsuspecting single adult in a church. They attend church to take advantage of trusting souls. Some businessmen use the art of Christian conversation to give the appearance of values and principles based on the Bible. However, once they make the sale or close the deal, their self-serving and dishonest ways reveal them.

One of the worst types of deception is spiritual deception, using God to get our way. In marriage it may be the husband who uses submission to control his wife, or a wife who uses grace to withhold from her husband. Therefore, warn those who, like Simon in the early church, try to buy the Holy Spirit for their benefit. Cultivate authentic spirituality in your heart and mind through prayer, worship, and community.

"Such regulations indeed have an appearance of wisdom, with their self-imposed worship, their false humility and their harsh treatment of the body, but they lack any value in restraining sensual indulgence." Colossians 2:23

True spirituality on the other hand is motivated and controlled by the Spirit of Christ. In this case there is authenticity because Almighty God is the initiator. True spirituality is not just looking out for itself, but is sincerely concerned with serving others. You are comfortable with them, because you know they care for you. Integrity rises in all their business and religious activities.

Their yes is their yes, and their no is their no. There are no surprises. What you see is what you get. True spirituality comes over time, forged on the anvil of adversity, taught at the hearth of humility, and received at the gate of God's grace. You know your religion is real when you love others above your own needs and you care for the poor and needy. True spirituality leads others to love God and obey His commands.

"This is pure and undefiled religion in the sight of our God and Father, to visit orphans and widows in their distress, and to keep oneself unstained by the world." James 1:27, NASB

Prayer: Who do I need to confront in love about using their 'Christianity' to take advantage of others?

Related Readings: Ecclesiastes 7:4; Matthew 25:36; Acts 8:19-20; 2 Corinthians 1:17

Post/Tweet this today: Real religion loves others above its own needs. #religion #unselfish

Check Out My Website For Further Encouragement-Exhortations From God! Enjoy!

The Bridegroom's Café http://thebridegroomscafe.com

Currently Posted Menu

AUTHOR TABLE****************** Servant Leadership

BREAKFAST TABLE***************Let God Be Enough    

FAMILY TABLE*******************Strength For Service

LISTENER TABLE*****************Brewing Storms

MILITARY TABLE*****************Imprint

SERVANT TABLE******************Godly Virtue    

SMORGASBORD TABLE ***********100% Truth Proof

Check Out The Up And Coming Book: The Bridegroom's Voice

I have written an amazing book, actually God wrote it to His Bride and I penned it. It will be an incredible journey for you with AWE-GOD. It will be available in 2012 online. If you are interested send me your email address at kmac4him@maxforcepublishing.com I will make sure you get notified when "The Bridegroom's Voice" is ready to be purchased online. God Bless You Huge! Check It Out Here For A Preview: http://thebridegroomscafe.com/lltalkit12.htm Enjoy!

No comments: