Thursday, April 3, 2008

Unexpected Things

Adversity is always unexpected and unwelcomed. It is an intruder and a thief, and yet in the hands of God, adversity becomes the means through which His supernatural power is demonstrated. Quote By Charles Stanley When I look back on somethings in my life, I have had some "ground shakers"! Things that happen that are so totally off the wall and unexpected, things that truly challenged my foundational strength. When you look back on your life, can you agree with the above quote? I can! God always surprises me! He does things that I would never think of to make a bad situation good. He is an amazing fixer! I tried most of my life to be a "fixer" but things never turn out quite as good as when the Lord's ways are demonstrated in my life! He is good!

No comments: