Wednesday, July 15, 2009
AWE- ALMIGHTY GOD!
Make My Life A Constant Conversation With You!
©Prayer! I Pray Your Will! Jesus!May It Be So! Amen! ©
- Father touch Ashley Hughes today, strengthen her body as she goes through this pregnancy, draw her closer to You.
- Father touch Chris, be His extreme strength, favor and wisdom. I pray for Your favor to rest upon Him this day. Encourage his soul.
- Jesus touch Summer, heal her ear completely by Your Mighty Healing Power. Be her inner strength this day. Grow her through today by Your Spirit and Joy.
- Jesus touch Chip, heal his body, take away the cancer by Your Spirit. Strengthen him and help him persevere through the Chemo this week. Draw Chip to You, Lord Jesus, to Your Life
- Jesus touch my Son Chris today, strengthen him, encourage him and be the breathe of life and wisdom in his all this day
- Jesus be with Megan Manthey today, guide her path, direct her steps and be her constant companion in protection and peace. Jesus. Make a way for her to the future plans You have for her.
- Father touch Debbie and her daughter as they make a way towards Your Will in their move to Florida. Be the Light of their pathway, the footprints that they follow and make a way for them of safety, provision, protection and peace. Jesus!
- Father be with Penny, strengthen her liver this day, heal her body completely and bring peace and joy to her soul. Jesus. Make a way for her out of this wilderness unto perfect healing. Jesus!
- Jesus, be with John Nossal and continue to heal his back, touch his wife Janet, strengthen her and draw her completely to You with an undivided heart unto a completely Yours.
- Father be with Donna Middleton today, encourage her to Wait on You, teach her how patience can be so powerful in her life. Go before her and make a way for her where there seems to be no way.
- Jesus, make a way for Bob and I in our financial dilemma, by Your wisdom, by Your Spirit, by Your Great Favor. So Be it! Show us what to do. Set our feet on the right path.
- Jesus take care of my friend Linda, whose power went out and it is 95 degrees in her house right now and 116 outside. Be with her, guide her to where she can get cool and take care of her cats Lord by Your Spirit of Protection. Be her keeper today! AMEN!
- Father touch Barbara as she finishes her Chemo, be her extreme physical strength, quicken her Body with Your Spirit and Strength. So Be It. AMEN
- Father be with Kenneth and Tina and strengthen them, help them to restore their physical strength after moving and give them rest in their soul. Make a way for Kenneth at his new job, give him Favor. Help Tina to get into college for her masters, make a way for her Lord. AMEN
A Seasoned Servant Of God Has Encouraged Me Today
Praise YOU in this storm
This video truly encouraged my heart for our troops! Thank You Jesus that you are with them. You are with our sons and daughters!
Most Wanted List………………………..Acts 2:36--John 17:3 (HCSB) This is eternal life: that they may know You, the only true God, and the One You have sent —Jesus Christ.
Hebrews 1:14 (Message Bible) Isn't it obvious that all angels are sent to help out with those lined up to receive salvation?
I Surrender By Lincoln Brewster
Lord I pray this for my Most Wanted List! May This Be The Day They Surrender To You!
"He who has the Son has life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have life."- 1 John 5:12
New International Version.
Acts 2:36 Therefore, Holy Spirit may all the above people know assuredly that God has made this Jesus, whom you crucified, both Lord and Christ! John 17:3(HCSB) This is eternal life: that they may know You, the only true God, and the One You have sent —Jesus Christ.
MAKE IT SO LORD JESUS! FOR ALL THESE ABOVE THAT THEY MIGHT INQUIRE AND FIND YOU!JESUS!
Isaiah 55: 6 (amplified) Seek, inquire for, and require the Lord while He may be found [claiming Him by necessity and by right]; call upon Him while He is near. 7Let the wicked forsake his way and the unrighteous man his thoughts; and let him return to the Lord, and He will have love, pity, and mercy for him, and to our God, for He will multiply to him His abundant pardon.
1 Corinthians 1:18 (amplified) For the story and message of the cross is sheer absurdity and folly to those who are perishing and on their way to perdition, but to us who are being saved it is the [manifestation of] the power of God.
talk it up! twitter most wanted list
There is no greater purpose that you can serve than that of God's Salvation. Make your #MWL today -pray for the lost! http://bit.ly/IBG1P
Salvation! Talk It Up To God! My huge hope is Jesus will change the destiny (from death to life) of those on my #MWL http://bit.ly/BXlWz
Let the passion of God's heart for those who are lost from Him become your all consuming fire! http://www.thebridegroomscafe.com/author.htm
Wednesday is my favorite day of the week because it is when I pray for the lost! http://www.thebridegroomscafe.com/author.htm
There is no greater use of your time than praying for the Salvation of others. Make an eternal difference! #MWL http://bit.ly/IBG1P
I hope huge people take up God's cause to pray for the salvation of others! Short time invested-long reward!
Pray For The Lost! Throw out a Life-Saver today to someone drowning in the sea of despair! Just Do It! http://bit.ly/CxjtD
Praise God! Thank You Lord Jesus! AWE-mazing God!
Thank you Jesus! I praise You for another day, a gift of time to use for You, to serve You in my all and everything this day. Praise You Jesus!
Praise You Healer! Thank You for getting my friend through surgery yesterday.
Jesus I praise You For Your Strength and How You Are Mighty To Save! At the time, I did not think I would get through this move or have the courage to unpack this house. Today, it is so sweet! The place turned out so great. Thank You! I praise You Mighty God!
QUOTES THAT INSPIRE GROWTH AND CHANGE
Things are to be used and people are to be loved, But the problem in today's world is that, People are used and things are loved
I am in a holy alliance with god- his word
and having chosen them, he called them to come to him. And having called them, he gave them right standing with himself. And having given them right standing, he gave them his glory.
talk it up! twitter
Today as I awaken, I have right standing with God. AWE-mazing the miracle of His Glory that glows in my heart from night unto day! Jesus!
Always!! Hope is what I live in because of Jesus and confidence is the consequence of being found in Him- In Huge Hope!
A Seasoned Servant Of God Has Encouraged Me Today
Waiting On God's Perfect Timing
Waiting is one of the most difficult things to do, whether we're waiting for a bus, a phone call or an answered prayer. We become impatient and wonder why everyone else is holding us up and keeping us from getting what we want. It seems like the more we want something, the harder it is to wait – and we even get impatient with God!
But we have to remember that God's timing is different than our own. He sees things from a different perspective and sees the whole picture, not just what we want, but what is best for us in the grand plan for our lives. All is part of a divine order and will be done in its own right and proper time. Of course, when we are hoping, praying and waiting for something, it's easy to forget this. After all, waiting is "remaining inactive in one place while expecting something." And being inactive means feeling powerless and at the mercy of the world – nobody likes that feeling. But we must keep in mind God's greater plan and his perfect timing:
"We know that all things work together for good for those who love God, who are called according to His purpose."
- Romans 8:28
"Trust in Him at all times, O people."
- Psalm 62:8
What are YOU Waiting For?
What are you waiting for in your life? A new job, financial security, healing, a baby, a restored marriage? It seems that no matter where we are in our lives, we are waiting for something in the future. Our lives are never stagnant; if we are moving forward, there is always something to expect or wait for around the next bend in the road of our lives.
There are many stories of "waiting" in the Bible. In some stories, the waiting seemed to last forever, while others only waited a few intense moments. The key to waiting is not the length of time but how we handle the wait. The Bible teaches us that we should "wait on the Lord." We must look with confidence and expectation toward the future, trusting that God will fulfill our waiting in good and proper time.
There are three actions that will help you wait on the Lord patiently and with faith, knowing and believing that He will help:
1. Trust – If we doubt God's willingness to hear and answer our prayer, we may begin to feel bitter when we think God has heard our prayer but is silent. Scripture teaches us that God is unchangeable, which means He is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow and we can always rely on Him to provide the best possible path for our lives! God said that He will never leave us or forsake us. If He seems silent now, it is because He has another plan, different timing or a way to answer our prayer that has not been revealed to us yet. We must trust in His plan.
2. Resist – We must resist the temptation to take matters into our own hands. Patience is powerful. Having patience is essential in many circumstances and the Holy Spirit is here to fill us with this patience when we feel we cannot wait another minute on God. The safest place we can rest is in God's Will. When we rest here, resisting temptation is easy.
3. Pray – How many times have you given a prayer request to God and felt He was deaf? During these times, you need to keep on praying, but pray the right way. God always answers our prayers, but it may not be the way we want Him or expect Him to. It may be a yes, a no or something better. When we don't immediately get the answer we want, we have a tendency to repeat the same prayer over and over until we either lose our voice or simply give up. After we have given our need to the Lord, we must turn our request into a "Thank you," and an attitude of expectancy, and say, "Not my will, but Yours, Lord." When we thank the Lord in advance for answering our prayers, it is an active display of our faith that demonstrates to God our confident expectation that His awesome power will provide for us.
This Prayer can help you as you wait on God's perfect timing:
Dear Heavenly Father,
I have been waiting for ________________ for so long now, and I come before You today to ask your help. I pray that You will increase my faith and patience so that I will put my whole trust in your perfect timing and plan for my life. I will put my complete trust in You with confidence and eager expectation of Your answer, whatever that answer may be and whenever that answer may come.
Thank you that you are always with me.
Thank you that You hear my prayers and will answer in Your time and in Your way. You, Lord, are without limits.
Thank You for Your unfailing word and that You always keep Your promises to me.
I believe with my heart, mind and soul Your plan for my life is the best one possible and I thank You for Your answer.
Being in Your will is the safest place I can ever reside.
In Jesus' name, Amen.
We affirm God's Perfect Timing . Trusting in God, to see His will and perfect order unfold in our lives.
Robert Moment is a Christian business coach, speaker and author of newly published book, God Will Always Be There for You. Robert is passionate about empowering individuals on how to experience God's love, power , joy, peace, and prosperity. Visit http://www.ChristianInspirational.org and sign-up for the FREE Christian Living e-course. Follow me on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/christiansfaith
*My Prayer-HIS-THOUGHTS: KimberlyMac Shining 4-Him-Always-4Ever!*
The Holy Spirit led me here because I really needed this wisdom and truth today . I got a very unexpected disappointment. I had a plan and things were going exactly the way I planned and then suddenly, it unexpectedly fell through. I realized this morning that I can rely upon God, even if the suddenly and the unexpected bring great chaos in my life path. He has not changed. I thank you for that truth, it undergirds me even now. I love the statement you said: Patience is powerful. I am praying for the power of God's patience to keep me as He works out His perfect will for my best. Sometimes in the past, I have been so impulsive after these "suddenly" things have hit my life. "Patience is powerful" is the perfect mind-bite for me to chomp during these times when I am tempted to be impulsive. I am so grateful for that small, yet very significant piece of wisdom that lights my path today with wisdom that constrains my flesh! LOL! I also love what you said about "flip-flopping our request into thankfulness. That is really cool! I can see now how that is truly a confidence builder and an AWE-GOD developer, which really ties into something God has asked me to do this year and that is to develop my AWE of Him. Thank you for your ministry. I am a life changed. God Bless You Much!
talk it up! Facebook
Patience is powerful. I am praying for the power of God's patience to keep me as He works out His perfect will for my best. Yes God is able, He does not change! Always faithful, always true to His Word and full of promise and possibility, so hope huge in Him! Yes God is able, He does not change! Always faithful, always true to His Word and full of promise and possibility, so hope huge in Him!
talk it up! twitter
Twitter: God is able-this never changes! Always faithful-true to His Word- full of promise- possibility! Hope huge In Him Today!
AWE-GOD! I am right there with you, so grateful for this day, another chance to serve God, to love others!
Don't Forget To Stop By The Bridegroom's Café Today And Eat A Great Meal Prepared By The Bridegroom!
CURRENTLY POSTED AT BRIDEGROOM'S CAFÉ
Sunday, Week Of July 12th, 2009
AUTHOR TABLE Most Wanted
BREAKFAST TABLE Silently Submit
FAMILY TABLE Smelly Goods
LISTENER TABLE Holy Ground
SERVANT TABLE Personal
MILITARY TABLE Enduring The Heat
God Bless You Much As You Stay In Constant Conversation With Him!
Praying It Will Be So! Kimberlymac