Thursday, July 16th 2009
AWE- ALMIGHTY GOD!
Make My Life A Constant Conversation With You!
Praise God! Thank You Lord Jesus! AWE-mazing God!
I Praise You Provider And Guider! You Are Truly A God Of Vision. Praise You. Thank you for the meeting last night, the vision that came out at Downtown Live. Jesus! King Of Glory!
©Prayer! I Pray Your Will! Jesus!May It Be So! Amen! ©
- Be with Steve today as he presents the vision of Downtown Live to Seacoast. Jesus I pray for Your Favor for Steve and I ask you to give Steve the words to say and the heart of Your passion for reaching these students. Jesus.
- Father God, I thank You that You have our best in mind when it comes to our financial situation and the setback in our Mortgage and house appraisal. I pray for Your Favor, Your Wisdom and Your Will to be done in our lives. Show us, guide us. Jesus.
- Jesus touch the Roselli Family from the top to the bottom and give Your Peace-Protection-Provision. Bind this family together with Your Salvation. Touch Neil, draw Him to You, be with Brandon protect and keep him, and touch the twins and be all that they need in the absence of a deployed father. Jesus. So Be It! AMEN!
- Heal Chip's body, soul and spirit. Draw Chip to You, Lord and may He experience the joy of Your Salvation. Father God, take away the cancer by Your Spirit and restore Chip's health. Jesus. Make it so.
- Father be with Barbara, strengthen her body today, give her Your peace that surpasses cancer. Jesus be the final word in her diagnosement. Heal her by Your Mighty Power. Jesus. Name Above Cancer. AMEN!
- Jesus be with Teresa today. Be the strength of her emotional life, be the perfect love that rises up above all her anxiety. Help her to "grow through" this season of her life. AMEN!
- Jesus touch sweet Penny today with great courage and strength that comes from the showering of Your Holy Anointing upon her. Jesus be the final word in her life. Heal her body by Your Power, day by day restoring her health. Jesus. So Be It! AMEN!
- Jesus touch Mike today, restore his liver, heal his body and draw Him to You.
- Father be with Kenneth today as he takes on new responsibilities, create in him abilities and wisdom far above that which is expected of him. Give him great favor and incredible situational wisdom. Be His inspiration Lord Jesus!
- Father be with Bonnie today, comfort her in the loss of her two friends.
- Jesus touch Chris today with an endurance and strength far beyond the natural. I pray for the cool breeze of Your Holy Spirit to saturate his soul with peace and hope.
- Jesus touch Summer this day, exchange the truth for lies and help her to fight this good fight of faith with Your power and strength. Protect and keep her from tempting thoughts, remove her focus from the past and help her to live and serve You completely in the now. Strengthen her belief in You. Bring to Light the truth of Your Word in fullness and power in her mind. So Be IT! AMEN!
- Jesus be with Mel, Ernest and Chris as they prepare for the Well service tonight. Shine Your Light upon their hearts in wisdom, strength and endurance.
- Jesus touch every person who attends the Well tonight. I pray that they would encounter Your Presence and be changed from good to the best of Your Will for them. So be it! AMEN! Jesus!
- Lord Touch Becky and heal her back, help her to rest in Your peace and wait in patience for Your power!
- Lord Jesus I pray that you would protect Jon Mark and bring him back home. Jesus give his parents strength and comfort as the grow through this very hard trial. Jesus!
talk it up! twitter
Jeremiah 17:7 blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD, whose confidence is in him.
May It Be So In Us Today:
What motivates my life? Which causes drive me? Who Impassions Me? Where Will I Spend My Strength Today? Hmmmm?! Jesus!
Today was a bit crazy with all I had to accomplish, I learned that God's possibility truly does pass my expectations!
It is so cool that being loved by God is not just normal love, but INFINITE Love. Always the best!
I was created by God to fulfill a unique and special role today, help me to walk in my Kingdom Trade this day!
My confidence is in God's Word because it is valid, it has stood the test of time. His Promises Are Powerfully True! AWE-GOD!
Put your trust in God, His Son, Jesus's Name Is Higher Than Any Name In This World
Holy Spirit Inspired…. He speaks, I listen and obey… Thank you for teaching Me!
Galatians 1:12 (NLT) I received my message from no human source, and no
one taught me. Instead, I received it by direct revelation from Jesus Christ.
Jeremiah 17: 5-6 God's Message:
"Cursed is the strong one who depends on mere humans, Who thinks he can make it on muscle alone and sets God aside as dead weight. He's like a tumbleweed on the prairie, out of touch with the good earth. He lives rootless and aimless in a land where nothing grows. 7-8"But blessed is the man who trusts me, God, the woman who sticks with God. They're like trees replanted in Eden, putting down roots near the rivers—Never a worry through the hottest of summers, never dropping a leaf, Serene and calm through droughts, bearing fresh fruit every season. 9-10"The heart is hopelessly dark and deceitful, a puzzle that no one can figure out. But I, God, search the heart and examine the mind. I get to the heart of the human. I get to the root of things. I treat them as they really are, not as they pretend to be."
The Message (MSG)Copyright © 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 2000, 2001, 2002 by Eugene H. Peterson
©I am Promised!!! ©
1 Samuel 2:9 He will guard the feet of his faithful servants, but the wicked will be silenced in the place of darkness. "It is not by strength that one prevails;
Psalm 21:11 (NIRV) Though they plot evil against you and devise wicked schemes, they cannot succeed.
Psalm 37:40 The LORD helps them and delivers them; he delivers them from the wicked and saves them, because they take refuge in him.
Today's New International Version (TNIV) © Copyright 2001, 2005 by Biblica
talk it up! twitter
The consequences of the sin all around us affects us, but the Power of God redirects us unto His Mercy!
Sin affects us-it distracts us all with wicked consequences-BUT IN GOD'S PRESENCE we R-redirected by Mercy into the rivulet of Hope!
QUOTES THAT INSPIRE GROWTH AND CHANGE
In this world, sin affects us as it distracts us all with its wicked consequences! BUT IN GOD'S PRESENCE, we are redirected by Mercy into the rivulet of His Hope and carried downstream by the current of His Promises, as we joyfully head towards our good future in The Kingdom Of Our God! Quote By Kimberlymac
Good Thought For Us Firstees!
Be completely dependent upon God! Put all Your Hope And Expectation In Him! Be Wholly Confident In Him In Your All And Everything This Day! Set Your Mind In His Truth-Promises! Please God 1st Today! You Go Firstee! Put God 1st!
Romans 8: 5-8
Those who think they can do it on their own end up obsessed with measuring their own moral muscle but never get around to exercising it in real life. Those who trust God's action in them find that God's Spirit is in them—living and breathing God! Obsession with self in these matters is a dead end; attention to God leads us out into the open, into a spacious, free life. Focusing on the self is the opposite of focusing on God. Anyone completely absorbed in self ignores God, ends up thinking more about self than God. That person ignores who God is and what he is doing. And God isn't pleased at being ignored.
The Message (MSG) Copyright © 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 2000, 2001, 2002 by Eugene H. Peterson
A Seasoned Servant Of God Has Encouraged Me Today
I've been wandering up and down this hall for quite some time almost as though I were lost, but then again, not. Which way should I go, which room should I enter today? All of a sudden my eyes gaze upon a sign on the door just ahead of me: The Turning Point. Maybe this is where I can find some answers to my wanderings and at times, weariness. Well, as the saying goes...Here goes nothing, or maybe in my case it could be here comes everything. Enter with me if you'd like.
In the far corner of a bookshelf, in a worn out journal long forgotten from my many years past,the pages tattered and worn, I find these words: Our lives have many ups and downs, Joys and frowns..yet deep within each crying heart is a need to belong...a place to start..to set our sites on Heaven above and to seek His wisdom and His love..to know that as we carry life's baggage around His love and mercy will always abound. He can lift us up and bring us to that turning point in our walk with Him. To know that only through Jesus blood shed for our sins we are made the victors in and through God's mercy and grace.
So as I said when I entered this room, "Would it be here goes nothing or here comes everything?" I've found that in here it did come..that turning point in my life where the wandering is becoming less frequent and the weariness is almost gone. I awaken, turn, and point my way toward Jesus at the beginning of each new dawn. As I place the old journal back on the shelf and walk out the door I stop and say "Thank-you" once more!
*My Prayer-HIS-THOUGHTS: KimberlyMac Shining 4-Him-Always-4Ever!*
AWE-GOD! I agree with our need to belong and I find, just as you spoke so sweetly, that fulfilling that need begins everyday at God's feet. Here comes everything! Yeah God! I can so empathize with the weariness you talked about. I had it for years because I was trying to "fix" everything and everyone. I am no longer the fixer and over the years of learning to just "be" His, I am no longer soul weary! Praise God! Thank you sweet friend for this post, may God bless all who read it! Take Care! Enjoy!
Don't Forget To Stop By The Bridegroom's Café Today And Eat A Great Meal Prepared By The Bridegroom!
CURRENTLY POSTED AT BRIDEGROOM'S CAFÉ
AUTHOR TABLE Most Wanted
BREAKFAST TABLE Presence Seeker
FAMILY TABLE Smelly Goods
LISTENER TABLE Holy Ground
SERVANT TABLE Personal Creed
MILITARY TABLE Enduring The Heat
God Bless You Much As You Stay In Constant Conversation With Him!
Praying It Will Be So! Kimberlymac