Saturday, May 21, 2011

Constant Conversation W/God May 19th

Thursday May 19th 2011

AWE- ALMIGHTY GOD!

Romans 15:13

Make My Life Excellent In You-Constant In Your Courage!

 

Grow-2-Go! Glowing For Jesus! I Kimberly Ann McCarthy pray I do not let the world condition my mind this day, but be found going-growing-glowing through the mind of Jesus Christ. Glowing Your Countenance In My All in All.

No sin is small. It is against an infinite God, and may have consequences ummeasurable. No grain of sand is small in the mechanism of a watch.

Quote By: Jeremy Taylor

My Heart Thoughts From This Song: Worship Wisdom! Changing Me!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCXh70eHSw4&feature=related

Consuming Fire – Hillsong United/Tim Hughes

Have You Bowed? Bow Before Our #AWE-GOD! Willessly-Submissively-Reverently! Bow! Abandoned To Praise! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCXh70eHSw4&feature=related

#tworship

Consuming Fire, fan into flame A passion for Your Name! Lord have Your Way With Us!

Come like a rushing wind, Clothe us with power from on high. Now set the captives free, leave us abandoned to Your Praise.

Stir it up in our hearts Lord Jesus, A Passion For Your Name! Jesus! So Be It! AMEN!

Abandon Us To Praise! Passion For Jesus! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCXh70eHSw4&feature=related

#tworship

talk it up! twitter

In Twitterverse! Fill Us Anew WE Pray! Consuming Fire Fan Into Flame A Passion For Your Name! Jesus! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCXh70eHSw4&feature=related #tworship #prayer @worldprayr

****My Prayer! I Place All My Expectation In You, Almighty God!*****

Psalm 62:5 (amplified) My soul, wait only upon God and silently submit to Him; for my hope and expectation are from Him. He only is my Rock and my Salvation; He is my Defense and my Fortress, I shall not be moved.

Lord have your way with Sherri M. I pray she will LET BE, BE STILL and know You are God. Draw her to a completely. Jesus be her Provision the all of her everything. Jesus! Lord have Your way with Sherri

Father touch Jeff Cox, heal his body by Your Spirit. Heal and strengthen his heart

God In Twitterverse! Fill Us Anew WE Pray! Consuming Fire Fan Into Flame A Passion 4Your Name! Jesus! http://youtu.be/ZCXh70eHSw4 #tworship

Father heal Rebecca with every breathe she takes, heal her by Your healing power. Jesus.

Love That! Very good wisdom! RT @HaywoodStubble: Don't let yesterday use up too much of today. -Will Rogers

Father God undergird Joanne in Your Strength. Hold her up by Your Spirit. Jesus heal Christine, be with the doctors, give them wisdom, be with Christine, help her to have Your peace. Jesus.

Father God hold Ada in the palm of Your healing hands. Give her peace, settle her spirit and strengthen her by Your Holy Spirit. Jesus!

Exhortation- The Shepherd's Communicated Love-Wisdom!

Awesome! I am so glad! God is good! I pray He continues to strengthen you and heal you breathe by breathe! He is amazing. Trusting Him for your healing! He always knows what is best for us, even if it feels like we don't understand what He is doing at the time. God is changing things up in my life again. This time I did not buck up my will so much, so I can tell I am growing. But He did ask me to obey with passion, to not just go because He is sending me, but to go with a heart of passion for what He is purposing. I so want that. I want to obey Him, I want to follow after His lead, even though it is very uncomfortable for me and I want to do it with His passion in me. So keep me in your prayers when you think of it. This is the song God gave me this morning, it truly inspired me! Tuesday night you all prayed for God to give me passion to submit myself to His will for me in this season of my life and He answered! Thanks for caring. This is the song He gave me. Enjoy! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCXh70eHSw4&feature=related Enjoy your day today!

Should all the hosts of death and powers of hell unknown put their most dreadful forms of rage and malice on, I shall be safe, for Christ displays superior power and guardian grace.
Isaac Watt

WORTHY NEWS BRIEF @WORTHYEMAIL.COM

Kimberly, discipline training!

Hebrews 12:11 Now no chastening for the present seemeth to be joyous, but grievous: nevertheless afterward it yieldeth the peaceable fruit of righteousness unto them which are exercised thereby.

Nearing the ripe old age of three, our little man -- Ovadiah, has quite a mind of his own lately. The glory days, when he used to be happy with wherever we were going and whatever we were doing -- hmmmm...those days seem to be over. Now he has his own agenda. He wants to do what he wants to do when he wants to do it and boy, don't even think about getting in his way! Why is he suddenly behaving this way? We think it is maybe because he is maturing. And as he grows in ability, he grows in desire to act upon that ability. He wants the right to do the things she has become able to do. But he needs accountability. He needs direction. He needs guidance. He needs boundaries. His will and his life need to be shaped by her loving parents. He may not appreciate the boundaries and discipline but deep down, I believe he knows it's because we love him that we do it.

In the same way, we are growing in gifting and calling as we walk with the Lord. We were created to be mature, responsible, accountable people who operate freely and powerfully in the gifts and abilities our loving Father has given us. But we too need guidance, boundaries, discipline. We must strive to know God deeply and to understand His direction for our lives. We must love His discipline and accept it humbly. Because He knows what's best for us.

Kimberly, are you feeling discouraged or frustrated about you gifts and your calling today? How and when will I be used, Lord?! Let's lay it all out before the Lord today...our gifts, our abilities, our desires. And let's ask the Lord to tame us and to shape us for use in His Kingdom. He wants to use us but we must be made ready for His use! There's so much work to be done!

My Thoughts About This:

How did you know? Yes, I am very disappointed in not being selected to be able to do Prison Ministry Revival. I truly felt I was supposed to be there. I was told there is no room for me. It was really hard to take and it made me feel rejected. The only place the door seems to be opening for me is online ministry. I have tried so hard to fit in at church, to find my place, but I have not managed to find somewhere to serve. I don't know if it is me, them or God? I am confused and just want to run, try to find another church where I can belong. But I know that is not the right thing either. So staying my emotions and keeping my feet grounded in God, I acknowledge and feel very disappointed, but I know the truth that God knows what He is doing… He is the one who opens and shuts doors --- I can't see ahead but He can. It was just confusing because I felt such a strong call to it. But this is just one revival, so I can still hope that God will open the door for me to do a small group, or maybe not. But whatever, I pray to be found in His perfect will.

Notes From book "power thoughts" by joyce meyer

"It is amazing how quickly and completely our thoughts can change our moods."

"When our thoughts are down, everything else goes down with them"

"We have the ability to make ourselves happy or sad by what we choose to think."

Proverbs 18:20 Same principle for our thoughts, they hold the power of life and death and the power of contentment and discontent, of joy and sadness.

"Learning to think great thoughts on purpose is the key to a great life"

Colossians 3:2 "And set your minds and keep them set on what is above (the higher things), not on the things that are on the earth."

"To "set" your mind means to make up your mind firmly."

"To set your mind is to determine decisively what you will think, what you believe, and what you will or will not do"

"Once you have set your mind according to the truth of God's principles for a good life, you need to keep it set and not allow outside forces to reshape your thinking. To set your mind does not mean to be narrow-minded and stubborn. We should always be open to learning, growing, and changing, but we must consistently resist the temptation to conform our thoughts to the world and its ideas."

"God does tell us to control our minds and not to do so is inviting every form of misery into our lives."

"People who have set their minds will stick with their decisions"

"Make your mind up ahead of time that you are going to go all the way through with God."

Colossians 3:2-3 And set your minds and keep them set on what is above (the higher things), not on the things that are on the earth.3 For [as far as this world is concerned] you have died, and your [new, real] life is hidden with Christ in God.

Amplified Bible Copyright © 1954, 1958, 1962, 1964, 1965, 1987 by The Lockman Foundation

"People who have set their minds will stick with their decisions."

"Make up your mind ahead of time that you are going to go all the way through with God."

"Keep your mind set in the right direction all the way through to victory"

My Thoughts About This:

I have trouble with the all the way through. I am easily distracted because part of my call is being a starter, so I lack the focus to finish. I have an unfinished book now for years, I pray Lord God You would help me to finish it. I started a website that needs a lot of work, I pray Lord God You would help me to finish it – stick with the writing for it.

Hebrews 6:11  But we do [strongly and earnestly] desire for each of you to show the same diligence and sincerity [all the way through] in realizing and enjoying the full assurance and development of [your] hope until the end,12  In order that you may not grow disinterested and become [spiritual] sluggards, but imitators, behaving as do those who through faith (by their leaning of the entire personality on God in Christ in absolute trust and confidence in His power, wisdom, and goodness) and by practice of patient endurance and waiting are [now] inheriting the promises.

Amplified Bible Copyright © 1954, 1958, 1962, 1964, 1965, 1987 by The Lockman Foundation

******Ramah From God******

Ramah Word! Selah …pause, and calmly think of this :

Colossians 3:23 Whatever may be your task, work at it heartily (from the soul), as [something done] for the Lord and not for men,24 Knowing [with all certainty] that it is from the Lord [and not from men] that you will receive the inheritance which is your [real] reward. [The One Whom] you are actually serving [is] the Lord Christ (the Messiah).

Amplified Bible Copyright © 1954, 1958, 1962, 1964, 1965, 1987 by The Lockman Foundation

My Thoughts About This:

Whatever I am doing, I must be directing it completely to God. God is the only One Who can return His Word for changed lives. God is the One Who changes people, saves people and delivers people. He opens the doors for us to be used by Him and what we do, we do unto Him.

Jesus Touch This Family- Be At The Center Of Us! AWE-GOD

Wisdom From PaPa's Bible!

Wisdom From Papa's Bible!

Today I was reading Psalm 22 and Papa has this Psalm all marked up, circled and underlined and in one portion he wrote the name: "BONNIE" out on the side lines of this verse and I knew dad had battled in prayer that day for Bonnie. Dad was always praying for us and now I know without a doubt He looks over heaven and cheers us on. At times we all feel forgotten or forsaken by God as we grow through the things in our lives, Psalm 22 truly puts a deep voice to those feelings.

Psalm 22 that PaPa had totally marked up in his bible, is one of those Psalms, where the Psalmist shows us the pain of "feeling" God has forsaken us! Sometimes we do "feel" that God is looking the other way as we grow through, persevere hard times in our family lives. But, the truth is God is always being, nothing or no one can stop God from being! He is with us even if we don't feel it.

This psalmist writes that praise is the answer in every situation, even those unto death kind of moments! Praise! I hope we will be a family of praise, gratefulness, thanksgiving from our heart of hearts to our King of Kings.

Praise- Greatfulness and developing our AWE-GOD brings forth the strength, joy, hope and peace we need to endure through long dark nights. Oh Yes, because we know that joy, the promised joy will come. Weeping may endure for a night, but JOY comes in the morning.

I pray this attitude of praise, belief, hope and trust envelops our each person in our family today.

Jesus Rules! He Is In Control Of Our Family! Everything happening in our lives is the result of His Kingdom purposes working for us! Even if it doesn't look so good now, our Advocate is working in the unseen and all will eventually be Kingdom good!

Yes we will praise God! Yes we will stand, no matter what deep despair, hard place, long trial is speaking into our lives, we will speak the Name of Jesus, we will reverence His Name and HE WILL HEAR US as Verse 24-28 of this psalm so greatly puts it:

VS 24-28

27 All the ends of the earth shall remember and turn to the Lord, and all the families of the nations shall bow down and worship before You,28 For the kingship and the kingdom are the Lord's, and He is the ruler over the nations.

Amplified Bible Copyright © 1954, 1958, 1962, 1964, 1965, 1987 by The Lockman Foundation

Today let us reverently and with AWE as a family remember Jesus and speak His Name over our families with great hope and joy! We have an awesome future ahead of us!

Psalm 22

1 MY GOD, my God, why have You forsaken me? Why are You so far from helping me, and from the words of my groaning? 2 O my God, I cry in the daytime, but You answer not; and by night I am not silent or find no rest.3 But You are holy, O You Who dwell in [the holy place where] the praises of Israel [are offered].4 Our fathers trusted in You; they trusted (leaned on, relied on You, and were confident) and You delivered them.5 They cried to You and were delivered; they trusted in, leaned on, and confidently relied on You, and were not ashamed or confounded or disappointed.6 But I am a worm, and no man; I am the scorn of men, and despised by the people. 7 All who see me laugh at me and mock me; they shoot out the lip, they shake the head, saying, 8 He trusted and rolled himself on the Lord, that He would deliver him. Let Him deliver him, seeing that He delights in him! 9 Yet You are He Who took me out of the womb; You made me hope and trust when I was on my mother's breasts.10 I was cast upon You from my very birth; from my mother's womb You have been my God.11 Be not far from me, for trouble is near and there is none to help.12 Many [foes like] bulls have surrounded me; strong bulls of Bashan have hedged me in. 13 Against me they opened their mouths wide, like a ravening and roaring lion.14 I am poured out like water, and all my bones are out of joint. My heart is like wax; it is softened [with anguish] and melted down within me.15 My strength is dried up like a fragment of clay pottery; [with thirst] my tongue cleaves to my jaws; and You have brought me into the dust of death. 16 For [like a pack of] dogs they have encompassed me; a company of evildoers has encircled me, they pierced my hands and my feet. 17 I can count all my bones; [the evildoers] gaze at me. 18 They part my clothing among them and cast lots for my raiment (a long, shirtlike garment, a seamless undertunic). )19 But be not far from me, O Lord; O my Help, hasten to aid me!20 Deliver my life from the sword, my dear life [my only one] from the power of the dog [the agent of execution].21 Save me from the lion's mouth; for You have answered me [kindly] from the horns of the wild oxen.22 I will declare Your name to my brethren; in the midst of the congregation will I praise You. 23 You who fear (revere and worship) the Lord, praise Him! All you offspring of Jacob, glorify Him. Fear (revere and worship) Him, all you offspring of Israel.24 For He has not despised or abhorred the affliction of the afflicted; neither has He hidden His face from him, but when he cried to Him, He heard.25 My praise shall be of You in the great congregation. I will pay to Him my vows [made in the time of trouble] before them who fear (revere and worship) Him.26 The poor and afflicted shall eat and be satisfied; they shall praise the Lord--they who [diligently] seek for, inquire of and for Him, and require Him [as their greatest need]. May your hearts be quickened now and forever!27 All the ends of the earth shall remember and turn to the Lord, and all the families of the nations shall bow down and worship before You,28 For the kingship and the kingdom are the Lord's, and He is the ruler over the nations.29 All the mighty ones upon earth shall eat [in thanksgiving] and worship; all they that go down to the dust shall bow before Him, even he who cannot keep himself alive.30 Posterity shall serve Him; they shall tell of the Lord to the next generation.31 They shall come and shall declare His righteousness to a people yet to be born--that He has done it [that it is finished]!

Notes From: Battlefield Of The Mind By Joyce Meyer

1 Corinthians 10:13  For no temptation (no trial regarded as enticing to sin), [no matter how it comes or where it leads] has overtaken you and laid hold on you that is not common to man [that is, no temptation or trial has come to you that is beyond human resistance and that is not adjusted and adapted and belonging to human experience, and such as man can bear]. But God is faithful [to His Word and to His compassionate nature], and He [can be trusted] not to let you be tempted and tried and assayed beyond your ability and strength of resistance and power to endure, but with the temptation He will [always] also provide the way out (the means of escape to a landing place), that you may be capable and strong and powerful to bear up under it patiently.

Amplified Bible Copyright © 1954, 1958, 1962, 1964, 1965, 1987 by The Lockman Foundation

It is sad what some people have to grow through, yet we can't blame anyone or anything for our behavior!

"Yet we don't have the right to blame other people or circumstances for our behavior. We can't use them as an excuse to stay in bondage. Christ came to set us free. In the opening verse, Paul makes it clear that all of us have our own set of temptations, and for each of us, the circumstances may be different. But the promise God gives is the certainty of a way to escape, regardless of our circumstances. The escape is provided, but we must make use of it. "

"We know the way of escape, but we seem paralyzed. Or we blame someone or something for our sin and inability to move. Or we think, Here it is again. I know I should learn how to deal with these situations, but I'll give in just as I've always given in. I'm too weak to deal with this right now."

"Our weakness is one of our greatest excuses. We may be weak, but God is strong, and He is willing to be our strength if we trust Him and take the necessary steps of faith, He will help us break free of our bondages"

"satan takes our circumstances, no matter what they are and uses them to build strongholds in our lives"

"If the devil can darken our minds-make us think we can't possibly win- we've lost."

"When we give in to temptation, aren't we subtly saying that God is not able to help us?"

"We need to stop feeling sorry for ourselves, shifting blame, and ignoring situations. We need to believe the promise of God that declares He is faithful and will always deliver us in plenty of time."

"God never abandons us or leaves us! Our problems are personal and they are often internal. They involve our thoughts and attitudes. The results – the outward behavior – flow from those thoughts and attitudes. If we keep our mind turned toward Jesus, and if we listen to His voice, we know there is an escape route for us – always" 1 Cor 10:13

My Thoughts About This:

It is sad what some people have to grow through, yet we can't blame anyone or anything for our behavior! We have a choice! We can respond with faith, or we can react with fear, unbelief and doubt. We can choose to listen to God's promises and believe God, or we can listen to the enemies ranting and exchange the truth of God for satan's lies. We get so paralyzed in fear about our situations, that we don't realize we have shifted our focus from what we are trying not to lose in this world, what we have lost in this world. If all we see is loss, then how can we know, experience and walk in what we have received. I know I have wasted a lot of time mourning over dreams of mine that died, instead of getting up and realizing what I have received and walking in God's Kingdom purpose. My plans for my life have a way of going crazy and hitting dead ends. God is my Way-Maker and He can direct me out of any dead end! God loves U-Turns! He has done many U-Turns in my life. The key is my focus. Where is it? Am I only looking in the direction of what I have lost, or am I looking at what I have received and walking in the flow of God's Kingdom purpose for me. I have received much. I have received Jesus in my heart. He has kingdom purposes alive and flowing all around me. He has given me His Holy Spirit to guide me into all His ways, to help me step up into the flow of His Kingdom purposes for me.

talk it up! facebook

Yes and the best is God's and His Kingdom! This culture offers us nothing that is lasting, it over indulges us in our flesh, it puts us in pursuit of excess. Jesus Christ is the best for us and He is simply-significantly enough! AWE-GOD!

Check Out My Website For Further Encouragement-Exhortations From God! Enjoy!

The Bridegroom's Café http://thebridegroomscafe.com

Currently Posted Menu

AUTHOR TABLE******************Be Encouraged!

BREAKFAST TABLE***************Silently Submit    

FAMILY TABLE*******************A New Day

LISTENER TABLE*****************Holy Ground    

MILITARY TABLE*****************Responsibility    

SERVANT TABLE******************Dare To Care    

SMORGASBORD TABLE ***********Only For God

 

No comments: