Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Constant Conversation W/God Nov 28th

AWE- ALMIGHTY GOD!

November 28th

Psalm 119:33-35

Just tell me what to do and I will do it, Lord. As long as I live I'll wholeheartedly obey. Make me walk along the right paths, for I know how delightful they really are.TLB

40 Day Spiritual Journey To A Generous Life! http://www.generouslife.org/book.pdf

Day One: God is the Owner of everything (including all that you currently have or ever will have)

Psalm 50:10-12

(God says) "Every animal of the forest is mine, and the cattle on a thousand hills…and the creatures of the field are mine…the world is mine, and all that is in it."

Haggai 2:8

" The silver is mine and the gold is mine," declares the LORD Almighty."

1 Chronicles 29:11-12

"Everything in heaven and earth is yours (O Lord)…Wealth and honor come from you; you are the ruler of all things."

Leviticus 25:23

(God says) "The land is mine and you are but aliens and my tenants."

1 Chronicles 29:14-16

(David's prayer after people gave generously to a building project) "But who am I, and who are my people, that we should be able to give as generously as this? Everything comes from you, and we have given you only what comes from your hand. We are aliens and strangers in your sight, as were all our forefathers. Our days on earth are like a shadow, without hope. O LORD our God, as for all this abundance that we have provided for building you a temple for your Holy Name, it comes from your hand, and all of it belongs to you."

Psalm 24:1

"The earth is the LORD's, and everything in it, the world, and all who live in it." 7

If we belong to Christ, it's logical that everything we have truly belongs to Him. When we give to God, we are just taking our hands off what already belongs to Him. http://www.generouslife.org/book.pdf

*My THOUGHTS: GODS THOUGHTS = My Learning=Heart Change*

I can't believe what great timing this is for me. God has put this 40 day Journey to a generous heart into my hands at the most perfect time. Honestly, since the truck broke down and took all of our savings to fix it, I have struggled with tithing for the 1st time in my Christianity. So, I am looking to Jesus to change my heart, renew it in His Word and give me back my cheerful-giving attitude.

I have rented so much in the past three years with Bob traveling with his company all over creation, so I understand the rental agreements between tenants and owners. We enjoy this beautiful place right now that we are renting, but it doesn't belong to us and when the lease is up, we will leave it. So, tithing might be a way of releasing, signifying we don't hold on too tightly to that which never truly belongs to us. Everything I have belongs to God. Tithing helps me exercise this belief. Also my giving reflects what I know, that it all belongs to God. I don't cling tightly to that which is not mine, I learn that in moving so much from job to job. I enjoy the place we are renting, but I don't get attached to it them.

Great God! Great awe-God traveling Adventure!

You, Lord Jesus moved us so quickly from Georgia to Pinehurst NC, my head still feels like it is spinning. I don't understand this move, I can't see ahead, I can't even begin to form a plan in my head. This past weekend, I had an emotional melt down as I tried to figure out the "why" of your plan and focused on that instead of the WHO of Your plan. I can't see ahead and when I do try to look ahead, I am dragging the burden of my questions from yesterday. I am not strong enough to do that. We were in a great ministry and leading people to you every week and I was making new friends and now we are here, not knowing what to do and alone again. I don't understand Lord. So I cling to my heavenly hindsight, my knowing that wherever YOU have brought us to in the past, you have designed perfectly and grown us through. I pray for a submissive heart and I ask for forgiveness for my selfish attitudes and my doubt. Jesus! Please forgive me, cleanse me and set my focus fully on YOU. I realize that one rebellious attitude is contagious and it begets rebellion in everything, so please take the core of my disappointment and help me to put my expectations in YOU, completely.

My Thoughts About This:

Packing up to leave our home in NC and go back to Pinehurst, I had an emotional melt down. I was weeping and crying out to God, telling HIM I can't do this, maybe you think I can, but I can't do it. I am not strong enough to continually have to work out of my weakness. I need stability. Silly me, my stability, my Rock, My Fortress was right there and always will be right there with me... this is my song for this week, I hope it blesses you my friend!

Strong Enough By Matthew West

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8JsRxVczmQ

Are you kidding? Lord! I can't do this! It is too hard. Please help me to be strong enough to what you have called me too! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8JsRxVczmQ #tworship

Jesus loves me and HisUnconditional Love gives me the strength to make the right choice the 1st time! #AWE-GOD! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgi-G-dHYkY #tworship

Strong Enough By Matthew West

As 2011 draws to a close and I look ahead to 2012, my knees shake as I know I am not strong enough to face 2012 alone! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8JsRxVczmQ #tworship

McCARTHY FAMILY PRAYER

Ephesians 3: 14-21 Draw Us (BOB, KIM, BRAD, BONNIE, KIELE, RYANNE, CHRIS, SUMMER, NOAH, LIAM, KENNETH, TINA, BABY D) To You That We Might Walk With You This Day And Forever!

I had this "emotional breakdown" as we were cleaning the house, packing and getting ready to leave yesterday. I cried out to God, weeping, overwhelmed by my humanity. I can't do this! I can't move every 8 months and not have the stability of a home. God has called me to something that is more than what I can do and He has called me by way of my greatest weakness… I can't do it. Have you ever felt that way? As 2011 draws to a close and 2012 is going to open up with so many God Opportunities unveiling in our lives, things we won't be able to do without HIM, this song holds a lot of wisdom for us as a ministry family unto HIM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8JsRxVczmQ God Bless You Huge This Week!

Philippians 4: Whatever I have, wherever I am, I can make it through anything in the One who makes me who I am.

Hello Precious Family!

Praying for God's strength to rise up in our lives, to help us live them out from moment to choice, making the right choice 1st!

Philippians 4:12-13

I know how to be abased and live humbly in straitened circumstances, and I know also how to enjoy plenty and live in abundance. I have learned in any and all circumstances the secret of facing every situation, whether well-fed or going hungry, having a sufficiency and enough to spare or going without and being in want. 13 I have strength for all things in Christ Who empowers me [I am ready for anything and equal to anything through Him Who [a]infuses inner strength into me; I am [b]self-sufficient in Christ's sufficiency].

Amplified Bible (AMP) Copyright © 1954, 1958, 1962, 1964, 1965, 1987 by The Lockman Foundation

Every time we come home, we have to clean the house and close it up, pack up and leave our family, our home, our church and everything we love and know behind. Yesterday as we were cleaning, packing and getting ready to go, I had an "emotional meltdown"! I started weeping and crying out to God, I could not move, I just wanted to stay there at home and have a "normal life", be there for my family, have a home and stability. I cried out to God: I can't do this! I am not strong enough, this is my greatest point of weakness and You have called me by way of it, I can't do it anymore. I won't do it. I am staying here! I was thinking your dad was going to have to pick me up and put me in the car!! LOL! But it is true, I can't do what God has called me to do without HIM, I need HIM. I realized that wherever I go, He goes before me and He is with me and I am strong enough, even if I am weak, because my strength is only HIS. I pray this for us as a family this week, I hope huge in God that we would realize His Power that has gone before us and is behind us as we begin to leave 2011 behind and are "growing" into 2012, that we know without a doubt, our AWE-GOD has gone before us and HE will lead us to and through 2012 by His strength. As Chris used to say as a young boy: "No Doubt About it"! Please take some time to listen to this song today precious family, it is for us as our great adventures in this 2011 come to a close and we step into 2012 together as a family with Jesus as our Power Source! "The Task Ahead Of You Is Never Greater Than "THE POWER Behind You"! Know you are loved so much by your dad and I and by Jesus more and most! Love you MommaMac

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8JsRxVczmQ

Strong Enough By Matthew West

Father God, heal my niece Sarah by Your Spirit.

When God's Sovereign Will Is Hard To Swallow, His Infinite Love Helps It Go Down. Cling Tighter To God's Love, Dig Your Roots Deeper In His Kingdom Today!

RT @100prayingwomen: God gives seed to the sower...if you are a sower..that seed is not for you...#give #plant #release

Brokenness forced me to change my frantic pace of life. If you could have seen how busy I was, you would have thought I believed the Bible said, "Be hyper and know that I am God." I had replaced intimacy with God with frenzied activity. I had to learn to stop going mach IV speed in a camel body. Imitating Martha came natural but the ways of Mary were foreign. Quote By: Paul Carlisle

Lay any burden on me, Lord, only sustain me. Sever any tie, but the tie that binds me to Thyself. Quote By: David Livingstone

A Seasoned Servant Of God Has Encouraged Me Today

Count! By Kevin Wimbish http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17Zje-wCcT0&feature=uploademail

Watch your heart, don't become a salesman that does not use the product. Don't be driven, live a life of value. Do you really value your life with God? Psalm 90:12 Teach us to number our days that we might present to you a heart of wisdom. Time together is more valuable than anything. Make sure you spend your time on WHO and What Counts. Make your life count, invest in God and people! Life is a vapor and we are like blades of grass, so pray through and focus on making your life count today.

My Thoughts About This:

Wow! Thank you! I can't express how much that meant to me! I pray for all of us, that we will make our lives count, be called to God 1st and out of this position, in followship of HIM, being completely His, that we will leave a legacy imprint on our today, a miraculous memory of God's love, wisdom and truth. So be it in us! AMEN!

talk it up! twitter

Count! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17Zje-wCcT0&feature=uploademail

By Pastor Kevin Wimbish Make Your Life Count Everyday-Everywhere-W/Everyone!

Don't Miss This Wimbish Wisdom! Count! Make Your Life Count Today! http://youtu.be/17Zje-wCcT0 By Pastor Kevin Wimbish

If people only knew how they might cheer some lonely heart or
lift up some drooping spirit, or speak some word that shall be
lasting in its effects for all coming time, they would be up and
about it.      -- Dwight L. Moody

Check Out My Website For Further Encouragement-Exhortations From God! Enjoy!

The Bridegroom's Café http://thebridegroomscafe.com

Currently Posted Menu

AUTHOR TABLE****************** Servant Leaders Wisdom!

BREAKFAST TABLE*************** Foundation Of Thanks!    

FAMILY TABLE******************* True-Thanks

LISTENER TABLE*****************Rejoice

MILITARY TABLE*****************Happy Thanksgiving    

SERVANT TABLE******************Dare To C.A.R.E.    

SMORGASBORD TABLE ***********AWE-Thanks

Follow Me On Twitter @kmac4him

I have written an amazing book, actually God wrote it to His Bride and I penned it. It will be an incredible journey for you with AWE-GOD. It will be available in 2012 online. If you are interested email me your email address at kmac4him@maxforcepublishing.com I will make sure you get notified when the Bridegroom's Voice is ready to be purchased online. God Bless You Huge!

No comments: