Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Constant Conversation W/GOD Nov 5

AWE- ALMIGHTY GOD!

November 5, 2011

Make My Life Willess Today, Less Of All Things Me, More Of YOU !

ALL IN With All Things Of Your Kingdom,

Excellent In You-Constant In Your Courage And Strength

Exhortation- The Shepherd's Communicated Love-Wisdom!

Good Morning Precious Battle Buddy! Praying for you and yours! This morning God shared with me Psalm 43 for you. Pray it for yourself and for your warriors. It is an awesome Psalm for us military moms! May God Bless You Huge! Remember: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzJH4YeqfuQ&feature=youtu.be

My Heart Thoughts From This Song: Worship Wisdom! Changing Me!

Day After Day Kristin Stanfill

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=qYW3eT0RZ9Y

Hope In God Today! He Is Always Being! Always Faithful! Always Trustworthy! #AWE-GOD! He Reigns! http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=qYW3eT0RZ9Y #tworship

Forever Reign Kristin Stanfill

Hope In God! His Ways Are Not Our Ways-Uncomfortable At Times! Yet We Grow! God Gives Us His Best Way! http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=QpUJkFmv8kE #tworship

talk it up! facebook

ASKING for Prayer for the Region of South...    

Jim Santini is asking for #Prayer for the Region of South Sudan they were bombed yesterday and there are thousands of refugees that need food and hope. Samaritans Purse is helping as much as they can now they need our Prayers !!!

"The will of GOD will never take you where the Grace of GOD will not protect you."

IF we would endeavor, like men of courage, to stand in the battle, surely we should feel the favourable assistance of God from heaven. For He who giveth us occasion to fight, to the end we may get the victory, is ready to succor those that fight manfully, and do trust in His grace.
Quote By: Thomas Kempis

Your circumstances may not be what you envisioned, but they are no obstacle for God. Paul learned that God was fully capable to reveal Himself, not only in the expected places, but in that which was unexpected as well. Paul wrote, But thanks be to God, who always leads us in His triumph in Christ, and manifests through us the sweet aroma of the knowledge of Him in every place (2 Cor 2:14). As you exercise your faith, as you rest, trusting in Him, do what Christ would do in your circumstances. Unbelief will flee as you become Christlike in the crisis. God will turn your setback into a setup that releases destiny.
Francis Frangipane

talk it up! facebook

Exercise your faith today-trust God completely and do what He would do in your situation!

#AWE-GOD! http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=cbYbIPr4Qwk #tworship

This is one of my favorite songs! It holds such AWE-GOD smiles and many memories I cherish! http://t.co/8QPi9Cys #tworship

Exhortation- The Shepherd's Communicated Love-Wisdom!

God is the solution sweet one and YOU are His Firstee, so He is there for you. He is YOUR personal WAY-MAKER. People usually are mean because they are masking something inside, either pain or blocked ambition, or shame from hidden sin. Either way, they are in bondage, sitting in a dark place inside and you are LIGHT, so when you come into their space, you hurt their eyes, so they lash out, looks kind of like someone who steps from a very dark place into a bright light, they react. Keep loving, keep doing your part to make peace but most of all, pray, pray, pray, because God can bring that which is hidden to the LIGHT and HE can change their soul and He can heal their pain... God CAN... He's Got It! Love ya, praying for you this morning.

So be it! Father touch us, each one of us, grow us as we go through the situations in our lives YOU have purposed. Jesus may we follow YOU, never turn back but fully face YOU and may we step into YOUR Kingdom purpose flow today and bloom in YOUR Glory revealed in us and through us! Jesus!

Exhortation- The Shepherd's Communicated Love-Wisdom!

When God leads you to the edge of the cliff, trust Him fully and let go. Only 1 of 2 things will happen, either He'll catch you when you fall or He'll teach you how to fly! Jesus, You asked me for a completely and on October 30th 2011 I finally gave YOU what YOU have asked for from me these last 5 years. I had given you most of my life over the years, letting GO, learning and growing in YOU, but I always kept in reserve my security-comfort, I was always making a way for myself, one that I could feel comfortable with, one I felt secure in. I wanted Your will in my life, but every time YOU tried to plant me in the midst of Your Kingdom Purpose flow, I balked because of my need for security. I bucked up my will so many times in these past 5 years, yet You never stopped pursuing a completely for me. A couple of years ago, I began to deal with my will and I learned a great lesson that Your Sovereign Will, as hard as it seemed for my humanity to swallow, was always accompanied by Your Infinite Love and this balanced out what I felt I could not handle.

Exhortation- The Shepherd's Communicated Love-Wisdom!

I have been learning to lean on Your Infinite Love, to cling tighter to it, to dig my roots down deep in the soil of it and I have found it to be enough for me. You have tested me and tried me over and over again Lord God, moving us from state to state over the past few years, it has rocked my security, my comfort to the core, but each time I have managed in my finite state to be lead by Your Sovereignty and step into the Kingdom purpose flow where You have planted me and bloom in Your Glory revealed through me. This has been a continual learning process and YOU have not given up on me, for that I am so grateful. I stayed up all night last week as YOU wrestled me for that last part of me I have been unwilling to let go of, my security-comfort. I finally gave YOU the completely You have wanted from me and I know it has been a tug of war process, the Infinite, tugging on the finite… I had no chance of victory! LOL! My will never really won out, YOU just let go and let me experience the tumult of being outside of Your will and that always caused me to pick the rope back up and get back into the tug of war for my completely. The morning after I gave you my completely, my world rocked again. This time I was totally unprepared for it. I thought for sure we would be here in Georgia for another 10 months, but You have other plans. I can't see ahead at all and I am really saddened by leaving the military ministry YOU gave us here. I realize that it is some kind of stepping stone into what is next for us. I have peace because I gave YOU Your completely. I am secure in Your Sovereignty, and I know this is the answer to the prayer I prayed asking you to keep us here if it was man's will trying to move us or move us if it was Your Sovereign Will. So it doesn't make sense, pulling us out of the military ministry but Your Infinite Sovereignty pretty much never makes sense to us finite beings, so here I am Jesus, Clinging to Your Infinite Love and hoping huge these finite servants can find their way into your Infinite plan and bloom where you plant us in Your Kingdom Purpose. AWE-GOD!

Psalm 4:3 2 Corinthians 10:5 Jeremiah 29:11 Hebrews 12:2

Lam 3:22-23

talk it up! facebook

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4Qyt9J5a70&feature=uploademail

Above All By Lenny Leblanc

Above All! Make It So In Us Lord Jesus! YOU, Above our plans for the all of our everything! YOU 1st! Jesus! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4Qyt9J5a70&feature=uploademail

#tworship

I will follow By Chris Tomlin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnwz3xx_yGs

God's ways are good-sure! Trust In HIM! Go Where He Leads! Serve Him- Bloom Where He Plants You.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnwz3xx_yGs #tworship

† Psalm 121:7-8

The Lord keeps u @Kmac4him , from all harm & watches over ur life. The Lord keeps watch over u as you come & go, both now & forever. #InGodsCare #LoveYou #Hug

Check Out My Website For Further Encouragement-Exhortations From God! Enjoy!

The Bridegroom's Café http://thebridegroomscafe.com

Currently Posted Menu

AUTHOR TABLE****************** Servant Leaders Wisdom!

BREAKFAST TABLE*************** Foundation Of Thanks!    

FAMILY TABLE******************* True-Thanks

LISTENER TABLE*****************Rejoice

MILITARY TABLE*****************Happy Thanksgiving    

SERVANT TABLE******************Dare To C.A.R.E.    

SMORGASBORD TABLE ***********AWE-Thanks

Follow Me On Twitter @kmac4him

I have written an amazing book, actually God wrote it to His Bride and I penned it. It will be an incredible journey for you with AWE-GOD. It will be available in 2012 online. If you are interested email me your email address at kmac4him@maxforcepublishing.com I will make sure you get notified when the Bridegroom's Voice is ready to be purchased online. God Bless You Huge!

No comments: