Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Constant Conversation W/God Nov 1st

AWE- ALMIGHTY GOD!

November 1, 2011

Make My Life Willess Today, Less Of All Things Me, More Of YOU !

ALL IN With All Things Of Your Kingdom,

Excellent In You-Constant In Your Courage And Strength

Great God! Great GOD Travel Adventure!

Completely Yours! I AM! Help Me To Walk It, Talk It, No Matter What, Everyday, Everywhere and With Everyone! I Huge To Bloom In Your Kingdom Purpose Wherever, However and Whenever YOU position me. Jesus! I started this month finally giving in to YOU, Jesus. I have held back one area of my life and that was my security, my personal comfort. I begin this month not sure where I will be living, which state I will be in at the end of this month and what I will be doing. Everything has been shaken, all of my comfort and it is time for me to walk out, talk out and be found stable in YOU, into the flow of Your Kingdom purposes I will step, for YOUR GLORY! I pray November will be a great adventure of followship! AWE-GOD!

My Heart Thoughts From This Song: Worship Wisdom! Changing Me!

You- By Hillsong

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDZcvtMmRtg

Completely Yours! I AM! Help Me To Walk It, Talk It, No Matter What, Everyday, Everywhere and With Everyone! I Hope Huge To Bloom In Your Kingdom Purpose Wherever, However and Whenever YOU place me. Jesus!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDZcvtMmRtg

YOU! Jesus! More Of YOU Less Of Me! The Worst Of Me Succeeded By The Best Of YOU!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDZcvtMmRtg

#tworship

My Dreams Have Found Their Purpose! Life Has No Meaning Without JESUS! So I Lay Me Down! All I Want Is YOU!

All I want in this world is YOU increasing! God it is YOU WHO breaks the chains! Everything I am cries out for YOU!

Make my life transparent, let every earthly glory go back to YOU! I lay me down, the kingdom come.

Jesus all I want in this world is less of YOU, increasing in ME! Jesus! I Want YOU!

Completely! Everything I Am Cries Out To You!

My Heart Thoughts From This Song: Worship Wisdom! Changing Me!

A Beautiful Exchange! So Be It Jesus! Touch Our Lives- Draw Us To You- May We Exchange Our Earthly Death For Eternal Destiny!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-bUZj1bkoE

#tworship

Holy Spirit Inspired…. He speaks, I listen and obey… Thank you for teaching Me!

Galatians 1:12 (NLT) I received my message from no human source, and no one taught me. Instead, I received it by direct revelation from Jesus Christ.

Philippians 1VS 1-2

1  PAUL AND Timothy, bond servants of Christ Jesus (the Messiah), to all the saints (God's consecrated people) in Christ Jesus who are at Philippi, with the bishops (overseers) and deacons (assistants):2  Grace (favor and blessing) to you and [heart] peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ (the Messiah).

My Thoughts-Prayers About These Verses As I Listen To The Holy Spirit:

I am a bond servant of Jesus Christ! Jesus is my Messiah!

I am consecrated in Jesus Christ, with my family of God.

God, My Father, the Lord Jesus Christ, My Messiah and God's Holy Spirit are my heart peace

VS 1-5

3  I thank my God in all my remembrance of you.4  In every prayer of mine I always make my entreaty and petition for you all with joy (delight).5  [I thank my God] for your fellowship (your sympathetic cooperation and contributions and partnership) in advancing the good news (the Gospel) from the first day [you heard it] until now.

http://www.youversion.com/notes/2740597/followship-fellowship

Followship makes the best fellowship! I am so thankful, grateful for the many, many memories I have of serving God with so many of my God-Family. Serving God with others for the glory of God's Kingdom, brings a deeper, stronger embrace of fellowship-friendship, one that is hard to break. Therefore, my heart wells up in gratefulness for all my God-Family! Followship of Jesus, always creates the best fellowship as we serve together as God's family, following our precious Jesus to advance His Kingdom. I love each of you and am so grateful to be in your family! Followship does make the best ever fellowship! Selah! Just think of those who you have served Jesus Christ with. As you followed God together, served together, it created such a strong bond of fellowship between you, relationship that is not easily broken! Forever Family! The followship relationship with Jesus Christ is heaven touching earth in such a miraculous, purposeful way and all of us caught in the middle of this God Favor Flow, are forever changed! The Infinite showering the finite with an anointing from His here to His there unto His forever! Followship creates forever relationships as we step out together in the flow of God's Purposes, serving His Kingdom, advancing His Gospel Message; there is nothing quite like the experience of this followship-fellowship and no relationship quite as fulfilling. Followship creates a forever friendship that we humans were created by our AWE-GOD for, designed for and destined to live in. Without a complete followship of our God, we can only hope to experience the short term acquaintances that don't touch our souls in a deep way. In Christ Jesus, in complete followship of HIM, we experience an AWE-GOD connection with Him and with His Family we are bound by a three strand cord: The Father God, The Son Jesus, The Holy Spirit, a followship-fellowship cord that is not easily broken from here to there unto forever. AWE-GOD! Followship-Fellowship! So Be It In Us! AMEN!

VS 6

6  And I am convinced and sure of this very thing, that He Who began a good work in you will continue until the day of Jesus Christ [right up to the time of His return], developing [that good work] and perfecting and bringing it to full completion in you.

I too am convinced as I have finally made a "completely" commitment to YOU, letting go of my last area, my security and comfort, that YOU will make sure I mature in this area, that you will continue to grow me and develop me through Your Kingdom purposes in play in my life. Thank you JESUS!

"May today there be peace within. May you trust that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith in yourself and others. May you use the gifts that you have received, and pass on the love that has been given to you. May you be content with yourself just the way you are. Let this knowledge settle into your bones, and allow your soul the freedom to sing, dance, praise and love. It is there for each and every one of us."

Check Out My Website For Further Encouragement-Exhortations From God! Enjoy!

The Bridegroom's Café http://thebridegroomscafe.com

Currently Posted Menu

AUTHOR TABLE****************** Servant Leaders Wisdom!

BREAKFAST TABLE*************** Foundation Of Thanks!    

FAMILY TABLE******************* True-Thanks

LISTENER TABLE*****************Rejoice

MILITARY TABLE*****************Happy Thanksgiving    

SERVANT TABLE******************Dare To C.A.R.E.    

SMORGASBORD TABLE ***********AWE-Thanks

Follow Me On Twitter @kmac4him

I have written an amazing book, actually God wrote it to His Bride and I penned it. It will be an incredible journey for you with AWE-GOD. It will be available in 2012 online. If you are interested email me your email address at kmac4him@maxforcepublishing.com I will make sure you get notified when the Bridegroom's Voice is ready to be purchased online. God Bless You Huge!

No comments: