Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Really Truly Free!

Psalm 62: 5-6

My soul, wait only upon God and silently submit to Him; for my hope and expectation are from Him. 6 He only is my Rock and my Salvation; He is my Defense and my Fortress, I shall not be moved.

 

John 8:25-40

"Who are you?" they asked. "Just what I have been claiming all along," Jesus replied. 26 "I have a lot to say that will judge you. But the One who sent me can be trusted. And I tell the world what I have heard from him." 27 They did not understand that Jesus was telling them about his Father. 28 So Jesus said, "You will lift up the Son of Man. Then you will know that I am the one I claim to be. You will also know that I do nothing on my own. I speak just what the Father has taught me. 29 The One who sent me is with me. He has not left me alone, because I always do what pleases him." 30 Even while Jesus was speaking, many people put their faith in him. The Children of Abraham 31 Jesus spoke to the Jews who had believed him. "If you obey my teaching," he said, "you are really my disciples. 32 Then you will know the truth. And the truth will set you free." 33 They answered him, "We are Abraham's children. We have never been slaves of anyone. So how can you say that we will be set free?" 34 Jesus replied, "What I'm about to tell you is true. Everyone who sins is a slave of sin. 35 A slave has no lasting place in the family. But a son belongs to the family forever. 36 So if the Son of Man sets you free, you will really be free.

 

We are a Christian Nation and this is what makes us truly, really and wholly free! What makes us a Christian Nation right now is Jesus Christ; He died and purchased our forever freedom. What made us a Christian Nation at the start? Our Father God is the Creator of the World, therefore every nation is HIS, every nation is under His Sovereign reign, design and control.

 

Every Nation Will Bow Before AWE-GOD And His Justice And Kingdom Purposes Will Prevail, As No Person Will Be Exempt From Accountability To HIM And HIS Sovereignty. Our God Was, Is And Always Will BE. AWE-GOD Is Always Being And Nothing, No One Can Stop Him From Being Or Quench His Sovereignty Or Stop The Flow Of His Kingdom Purpose In This Nation! If You Don't Believe This, I Know Without A Doubt, He Will Prove It To You In His Time, His Way And Through His Purposes That Are Always In Play In Our Nation!

 

This world is a Christian world; our nation is a Christian nation because it all belongs to our Christian AWE-GOD, the creator and establisher of every authority and nation on this side of heaven! Christianity was seeded and purposed into His creation of this world, where we do not belong for the purpose of HIS Kingdom where we do belong. Eternity was planted into the heart of every person and God waters it and waits for it to bloom according to HIS good purpose!

 

God's Got This! He Is In Control! We belong to HIM, We belong to His Kingdom. This Is Our Freedom!

Where We Belong By Hillsong

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuZgTTHrzi0

 

 

God is always being, always looking out for the good of His people. He has set many things into place to enhance our freedom over the centuries! He is the source of our freedom, the foundation and founder of our Christianity. He has worked His Will into the beginning of this nation for His good purposes, according to His great favor!

 

Whatever Christianity, Whatever Freedom Is In Place In Our Nation, It Was Seeded By God With Great Kingdom Purpose And He Is Currently At Work Making His Way, Establishing His Will And His Kingdom To Come.

 

This World - This Nation – Our Freedom Is Not About Us – It Is All About HIM! To say this Nation is not Christian to me is to say God did not create it. At the foundation of this nation was the God of Christianity and He formed this nation to be Christian, to be free to love HIM and be freely loved by HIM.

 

United States Of America! We Are Destined To Be Free To Freely Love AWE-GOD And To Be Freely Loved By HIM! We Are Destined To Be Free To Serve GOD And To Be Freely Served By HIM. We Are Destined To Be Free To Honor GOD And To Be Freely Honored By HIS Favor, Grace, Wisdom, Purpose, Provision And Protection. We Celebrate Our Freedom In Christ Jesus!

 

 

Celebrate This 4th Of July, Because The Freedom You Know… Is Jesus Christ! Infinitely- Forever So! Listen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBew65zSPK4

The Freedom We Know By Hillsong

 

 

Whether we choose to be found in God, to walk in relationship with HIM, to be a part of His Kingdom purposes in play, to be led by His Way, Truth And Life does not change the foundation of Christianity and freedom our AWE-GOD purposed and gave to our nation and our world!

 

God's Christianity, Truth and Freedom is Infinite and it is able and will stand the tests of time and trials of mankind. God does not sit back idly and watch the injustices and oppressions created by our human will, He is just as involved in preserving, protecting as He is and was in providing the Christian foundation, Kingdom Characteristics and Godly morals of His world. God's will always trumps mankind's will with His Justice. God's plan is liberty and justice for all and heavenly hindsight shows the action of His will power as He purposes have been in play since the beginning of time!

 

AWE-GOD Has Called Upon, Equipped And Provided "Ministers Of Justice" Since Time Began And He Is Constantly Working Out His Justice In All Things. God Is Living And Moving And Having His Being In Us And Through Us! He Started And He Has Not Stopped, He Is Finishing…

 

John 4: 34 Jesus said to them, My food (nourishment) is to do the will (pleasure) of Him Who sent Me and to accomplish and completely finish His work. (Amplified Bible)

 

Never foolishly presume that God's Justice will not prevail. Things are not as they seem, we only see in part. It is foolish to even think that our nation, that this world is not Christian and that our AWE-GOD is not controlling with great Sovereign Purpose every moment, every person and every situation! Every ruler and every authority is under AWE-GOD Divine Providence and Sovereign Hand!

 

AWE-GOD Established The Christian Principles And The Freedom We Enjoy And Celebrate Today And He Will See It Through INFINITELY SO…

 

 

If you "dumb down" our AWE-GOD by foolishly thinking and even saying that this is not a Christian Nation, I am sure, without a doubt, God will prove to you that it is, it has been and always will be HIS Christian Nation, set forth with great Kingdom purpose in the freedom we know in His Son, Jesus Christ!

 

Wake Up America! It Is Our Time To Shine! We Were Born For Such A Time As This! Take Your Freedom In Christ And Make God's Love-Christianity-Freedom An Anthem Of This Generation! Listen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgtWepXy-AI

The Anthem By Jesus Culture

 

We are royalty, we have destiny, we have been set free, we can shape history! Let's Do It! Take up your Christianity and with the freedom you know in Christ Jesus… change the world you live in!!

 

May God's Freedom Flow From You And Yours To His World As The Sound Of His Freedom Calling Us To Him 1st! AWE-GOD! Listen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3AljpMtE14&feature=related

Freedom By Jake Hamilton

 

I believe my freedom goes deeper than what is seen or done in this country by mere men. I feel truly and wholly free when I am in relationship with God, His Truth, His Way. There is nothing in this world like the freedom God has given me. It fires me up from the inside out and no one and nothing can take it from me. To me.... this is freedom.

 

I Am Grateful For The Freedom This Country Provides For Me To Live In, But I Don't Need It To Be Truly Free Inside. Jesus Makes Me Free. I Use The Liberty Of My Country To Express My Freedom And I Am Thankful To Live In A Country Where I Can Always Do That.

 

I am grateful to our Military Families who with great excellence, courage and honor sacrifice so much as they are called by God to defend, preserve and protect the liberty and justice of the freedom we all know.

 

I am thankful to AWE-GOD for the ALL of my everything and I am called to HIM 1st. This is the freedom I enjoy and celebrate this July 4th. My freedom begins and ends in AWE-GOD!

 

 

Happy 4th Of July!

Celebrate Freedom In Christ Jesus, Celebrate The Nation AWE-GOD Has Provided!

No comments: