Monday, September 29, 2008

An Exhortation For America

Dear Servant Warriors: In Light Of What Happened In The Congress Today And With Wall Street...

Remember The Word God Spoke To Us In May Of This Year:

 

John 13:37-38

Peter asked, "Lord, why can't I follow you now? I will lay down my life for you."

Then Jesus answered, "Will you really lay down your life for me? I tell you the truth, before the rooster crows, you will disown me three times!

 

Dear Intersection 4:41 Servant Warriors: WE cannot know our hearts; they are to a great extent prone to impiety! But God can shine His Light upon us and reveal to us what is hidden in the dark, bringing it to the power of change… in His Light! We can have pure hearts, we can glow His Glory right now!

 

I have been listening to the Lord speak to me a lot lately about getting my heart prepared for a season such as this one, a time such as this our Country and our World is headed into. You are my family, people so dear to my heart, so today I am going to share with you what the Lord has been speaking to me and I exhort  you, encourage you greatly to take some time this summer, look at your heart and ask the Lord to reveal to you where you are rooted to this world and then decisively in His purpose  and power pull up those roots and transplant them into Kingdom Soil.

 

Intersection 4:41 Servant Warriors, sadly… I feel our lives will be changing; yet hopefully I discern they will change drastically for good for the Bride Of Christ in the season of life upon us! Our ways are not His ways so we must get ready for a great adventure on a ride that might feel a bit like a runaway train! But we have a blessed Hope! Servants, Bride of Christ anchor yourself to the strong, enduring Promises of God; dig your life-roots deeper in the soil of God's life, love and word; choose a deeper relationship with Him and do what it takes to get to know Him more, most and best. Serve Him First! Intersection 4:41 Servant Warriors pray without ceasing for this is the will of God and intimately serve Him, completely willesss, whole heartedly loving Him… in a time such as this. Praying for us today! It is with a humble life, a heart after God that I share with you thoughts from God that I have kept in my personal prayer journal, discerment that God has asked me to share now with the Bride of Christ. Pass this on to other servant warriors that we, The Bride of Christ, might be prepared and ready for a time such as this one, a serious time, a time for seasoned servants to get extremely serious for God.

Kimberlymac

 

From Jesus To Intersection 4:41 Servant Warriors:

"I ask you this today: "Would your forefathers even believe what your nation looks like now? A nation that was established on the principles, power and favor of God has disowned Him; given up The Father God for a more temporary power, a political agenda that has exchanged the truth for lies; an illegitimate authority that cannot truly provide or fuel the true heart, the true passion of the spirit that has made your country a great one. The United States Of America has willfully stepped out of the Favor of God and its man-made well is about to run dry, and the light from its man-made fires is about to go out! Get ready Bride of Christ! The time of your sacrificial service unto the Kingdom of God is at hand! You are promised to Me, Servant Bride… You Wear My Name. Shine! Glow My Glory!"

 

Isaiah 50:10-11

Who is among you who [reverently] fears the Lord, who obeys the voice of His Servant, yet who walks in darkness and deep trouble and has no shining splendor [in his heart]? Let him rely on, trust in, and be confident in the name of the Lord, and let him lean upon and be supported by his God. 11Behold, all you [enemies of your own selves] who attempt to kindle your own fires [and work out your own plans of salvation], who surround and gird yourselves with momentary sparks, darts, and firebrands that you set aflame!--walk by the light of your self-made fire and of the sparks that you have kindled [for yourself, if you will]! But this shall you have from My hand: you shall lie down in grief and in torment.(E)

Amplified Bible (AMP) Copyright © 1954, 1958, 1962, 1964, 1965, 1987 by The Lockman Foundation

 

Deuteronomy 6:10-12

The Lord your God will bring you into the land of Canaan. He took an oath. He promised he would give the land to your fathers. He promised it to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. The land has large, wealthy cities you didn't build. 11 It has houses that are filled with all kinds of good things you didn't provide. It has wells you didn't dig. And it has vineyards and groves of olive trees you didn't plant. You will have plenty to eat. 12 But be careful that you don't forget the Lord. Remember that he brought you out of Egypt. That's the land where you were slaves.

New International Reader's Version (NIRV) Copyright © 1996, 1998 by International Bible Society

 

 

From The Lord To America:

"The most powerful nation in the world, The United States of America has been so because of My Provision, My Peace, My Protection and My Favor. My Father's heart grieves as I see the human arrogance  and what this pride is bringing My nation, my children through! I promise even though, You America, have been unfaithful to Me, I will never completely disown You. I compel you right now by my Holy Spirit, United States Of America to step off your man-made platform of prideful, arrogant independence and humbly bow before Me. Seek My Face. I AM the rider of the White Horse! You America have replaced Me with a manikin dressed with man-pride, that waves a sword of temporary power. No nation can ride a white-horse and parade through the world without a foundation of Holy Ground beneath its feet, because the sword it yields will cause its own death."

 

Revelation 6:1-4 Unsealing the Scroll

I watched while the Lamb ripped off the first of the seven seals.

I heard one of the Animals roar, "Come out!" I looked—I saw a white horse. Its rider carried a bow and was given a victory garland. He rode off victorious, conquering right and left. 3-4When the Lamb ripped off the second seal, I heard the second Animal cry, "Come out!" Another horse appeared, this one red. Its rider was off to take peace from the earth, setting people at each other's throats, killing one another. He was given a huge sword.

The Message (MSG) Copyright © 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 2000, 2001, 2002 by Eugene H. Peterson

 

From The Lord To America:

"Where is the Light of Your Liberty America? Where is the power You once knew in a whole hearted relationship with Me? The most powerful man in the world, Your President begs this day for oil from a foreign ungodly leader! How can that be so when the reputation of America is the greatest nation of the world? The Spirit of Americans rode for a long time with the authority of God before you and at your back; with the passion of God's heart enveloping your world from the Hand of God to the heart of mankind because of the freedom I designed, destined for you. You, my knight have not fallen off your white horse (a magnificent horse called "Favor" given to you to show My glory) you have dismounted in the name of man-willed independence! You have turned your back on My favor, provision and empowerment and you slowly bought foolish deception into your unguarded heart, it has slithered from the outside in, changing the face of your nation to a nation who creates its own man-made light, and now you are completely fueled by a depleting, temporary stockpile that will soon be gone."

 

"Listen to me now America! It is I… the I AM that replenishes your life supply. I and only I have been Your Provider, Your Provision…. But because of Your stubborn will, You have foolishly turned to the hand of worldly hopes, sought its dreams that are not connected to my Kingdom visions; you have become rooted in expectations of this world and you are walking by the light of man-made fires that hold you captive; fires kindled by human will power that will soon go out as you sit around thier dimming light watching the embers of their hollow, deceptive, lukewarm philosophy turn to cold ash."

 

Colossians 2:6-8

Freedom From Human Regulations Through Life With Christ

So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in him, 7rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness. 8See to it that no one takes you captive through hollow and deceptive philosophy, which depends on human tradition and the basic principles of this world rather than on Christ.

(New International Version) Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984 by International Bible Society

 

"America, I no longer stir Your soul, I no longer am the Right Hand of power you grasp and you will lie down in torment, in the ash of the world that you so desperately sought after. I AM the Father God, I raised Jesus Christ from the dead and today, I compel You, America to break up the platforms of your human pride; the independent nature that you so casually step up on to speak of such foolish things, such political, irrational, empty promises that lack the power to become reality and lead you further away from the True Light, the True Power of the United States of America…. Such a Power as is found in The Kingdom Of God, such a power that is the fuel that Your nation needs to survive, to ignite the passion within it's liberty and preserve the spirit that anointed its freedom once and for all. I AM THIS POWER…. YOU WILL SEE ME RISE UP OUT OF THE ASHES OF AMERICAN PRIDE! I WILL BE FOUND IN THE BEAUTY OF MY UNITED BRIDE OF CHRIST, THE POWER OF HER WILLESSNESS, THE BEAUTY OF HER LOVE THAT WILL RISE UP OUT OF THE ASHES OF A MAN-MADE FIRE THAT HAS GONE OUT FOREVER, TO BE MY LIGHT OF GLORY."

 

Isaiah 61:2-4 The Year of the LORD's Favor

The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me, because the LORD has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners, [a] 2 to proclaim the year of the LORD's favor and the day of vengeance of our God, to comfort all who mourn, 3 and provide for those who grieve in Zion—to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair. They will be called oaks of righteousness, a planting of the LORD for the display of his splendor. They will rebuild the ancient ruins and restore the places long devastated; they will renew the ruined cities that have been devastated for generations.

Amplified Bible (AMP) Copyright © 1954, 1958, 1962, 1964, 1965, 1987 by The Lockman Foundation

 

From The Lord To His Bride:

"Bride of Christ, I call you to a time of repentance, a time to cut the roots you have to this world and all you own within it. Do it now….. Just do it! Become willess to this world and deeply rooted in Me, in My Kingdom. Un-anchor your spirit from the shallow mud and mire of this world and come out into the deep with Me, being deeply anchored to My Kingdom, to My Love… for there is coming a time in your country like no other time ever has been! I declare that the pride of America will fall with its man-made podium's and illegitimate messages and its pride as a super power will be no more! I will build a new platform, a platform where the Bride Of Christ will rise up and the power of My love, My wisdom, My provision, My peace, My joy, My sustenance, My faithfulness will be sown into the Garment of the Bride Of Christ and I will use a three strand cord: The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit that will be relationally braided, intimately and with care placed around your heart; Bride of Christ our relationship will never be broken."

 

"Bride of Christ it is time to set down all your worldly toys, things that have stolen precious communion with Me and simply come to Me Bride Of Christ. Give up the things that keep you out of My Word! Bride… You are distracted by Ipods, Video Games, MP3 players, Computers, Reality TV, Political Venues, Media Confusion, Sports, Pleasure, Excitement, Things To Do, and Stuff… lots of stuff that eats away your time and roots you to this world, shallowly anchoring you to the temporary perspective of this world. Balance! Simply return to the basics of relationship with Me... first and foremost! I have so much more for you to see, open your spiritual eyes and use your time wisely. I have sped up time, but time spent with me is redeemed forward in My Glory! All of this man-made distraction is stealing away My glory, a glory that I intended you to take with you into the Kingdom of God. You fight to protect that which will stay here, and you so casually give up the glory that was meant to Shine forever and this is what has stained your heart, wrinkled your garment of unity and rooted your lives here.... I don't want a lukewarm relationship with You, Bride Of Christ!  I want an all enduring passion, that is not burdened with your stuff, but that keeps me as Your first focus! Do what it takes to ready yourself in this way My Bride! I ask you this now! Get prepared!"

 

"Purify Your Heart Bride Of Christ! Pick up your tent pegs, mind-sets in this world and firmly plant your Tent Pegs In Kingdom Territory! Repent Bride of Christ, change the direction of Your Glory Glow; I ask you to make it an upward shift! If the glory-glow you bask in is rooted in this earth, it will be pulled up and burned. Nothing is bound to be the same! I am the only thing destined in your life that will be constant, forever! Be rooted in Me, My Kingdom! Be a servant warrior that brings glory from here to heaven. I want you to know My Bride that as of now, all things are subject to huge change. What is it that you are grasping so tightly to? Make sure it is only Me! I will not change. I will stay the same. I will be with you forever."

 

"It is My Hearts desire for you, Bride of Christ to endure until the end. I ask you to diligently prepare now, till the ground of your heart with the plow of My Word. Pull up your roots that are bound for ashes and transplant them into the Kingdom of God, therefore making You Glory Bound, Heart to Heart with Me… forever. Glow My Glory from here to there unto forever! This is My heart's desire for you, Bride of Christ!"

 

Rev 21:22

I saw no temple in the city, for the Lord God Omnipotent [Himself] and the Lamb [Himself] are its temple.  23And the city has no need of the sun nor of the moon to give light to it, for the splendor and radiance (glory) of God illuminate it, and the Lamb is its lamp.(A)  24The nations shall walk by its light and the rulers and leaders of the earth shall bring into it their glory.

Amplified Bible (AMP) Copyright © 1954, 1958, 1962, 1964, 1965, 1987 by The Lockman Foundation

 

Exodus 33:13

Now therefore, I pray You, if I have found favor in Your sight, show me now Your way, that I may know You [progressively become more deeply and intimately acquainted with You, perceiving and recognizing and understanding more strongly and clearly] and that I may find favor in Your sight. And [Lord, do] consider that this nation is Your people.

Amplified Bible (AMP) Copyright © 1954, 1958, 1962, 1964, 1965, 1987 by The Lockman Foundation

 

Deuteronomy 6:13

Deeply respect God, your God. Serve and worship him exclusively. Back up your promises with his name only. Don't fool around with other gods, the gods of your neighbors, because God, your God, who is alive among you is a jealous God. Don't provoke him, igniting his hot anger that would burn you right off the face of the Earth. Don't push God, your God, to the wall as you did that day at Massah, the Testing-Place. Carefully keep the commands of God, your God, all the requirements and regulations he gave you. Do what is right; do what is good in God's sight so you'll live a good life and be able to march in and take this pleasant land that God so solemnly promised through your ancestors, throwing out your enemies left and right—exactly as God said."

The Message (MSG) Copyright © 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 2000, 2001, 2002 by Eugene H. Peterson

 

 

Bride Of Christ From The Bridegroom:

"Though your country has be unfaithful, you will never be disowned. I AM… I will be with You. Prepare… shake off the roots of your world, disrobe of everything you think you own, put out your man-made fires, shake off every right you hold on to and position yourself before Me, Your True Light, Your Only Truth, Your First Possession and The One Who is truly worthy of Your complete respect, honor and duty!"

 

"One Nation Under God is not what the heart of your nation presses towards, your nation's pride will fall and the nation of God's Kingdom will rise in great revival, strength, power…. for out of the weakness of fallen pride will rise the power of a meek, magnificent and unified Bride Of Christ, who will step up on the stage built for the pure, holy Bride of Christ, a platform positioned in My Grace for the message of My Gospel to be spoken to a broken nation, one in need of the genuine power of Almighty God.. I AM the message that does not divide forever, a message that changes forever… My Bride know this…"

 

Romans 11:1-5

I ASK then: Has God totally rejected and disowned His people? Of course not! Why, I myself am an Israelite, a descendant of Abraham, a member of the tribe of Benjamin! [I Sam. 12:22; Jer. 31:37; 33:24-26; Phil. 3:5.] 2No, God has not rejected and disowned His people [whose destiny] He had marked out and appointed and foreknown from the beginning. Do you not know what the Scripture says of Elijah, how he pleads with God against Israel?(A) 3Lord, they have killed Your prophets; they have demolished Your altars, and I alone am left, and they seek my life. 4But what is God's reply to him? I have kept for Myself seven thousand men who have not bowed the knee to Baal! [I Kings 19:18.] 5So too at the present time there is a remnant (a small believing minority), selected (chosen) by grace (by God's unmerited favor and graciousness).

Amplified Bible (AMP) Copyright © 1954, 1958, 1962, 1964, 1965, 1987 by The Lockman Foundation

 

To My Bride From The Lord:

"Mercy was given and the Remant remains forever with the evidence of the Light of My Genuine Truth! Yes my Bride My Heart of the Gospel is change… Repent and change the direction of your focus, making a U-turn away from the focal point on this world unto Your Bridegroom! Take this time, a time such as this one, My Precious Bride to prepare your hearts, strengthen your spirits and cut the roots you have illegitimately seeded in this world. You are in this world, never were you designed or destined to be of it forever. Your forever is with Me, I am Your Promised Bridegroom… because You are Mine, even though if you have been unfaithful, you will not be disowned. Come back to Me with a full devotion and find Your completely in Me and you will endure the time of this generation, a time such as this, in My power and through My strength."

   

"Your nation has turned their heart away from Me to its own ways, deeply rooted in its own soil and now when I begin to shake things up, America's pride will be laid down in tormented, restless upheaval that will tatter the reputation it has as a super power. But I will not disown America, I will once again offer Myself, My Favor, My Freedom and My Life to her. As I deal with the pride of America, pulling out the illegitimate roots, cutting back the independent branches, there will be a time in her nation like no other and those Who are mine, I will be with; I will be with all those who call upon My Name. I AM! America, America God shed Your Light in Thee… this will be the cry of your heart as you remember the One True Light that you exchanged for a man made one."

 

"Bride of Christ, remember Me and remind yourself continuously that I will never leave you, I have not disowned you… My mercy towards you will be new every morning and my faithfulness to you will be great! Shine during these dark times in the Light of My Glory. You will have all you need because you will be deeply rooted in the soil of the Kingdom of God where My Life sustenance forever flows a provision that is never ending! Jesus!"

 

Galatians 6:17-18

Quite frankly, I don't want to be bothered anymore by these disputes. I have far more important things to do—the serious living of this faith. I bear in my body scars from my service to Jesus. 8May what our Master Jesus Christ gives freely be deeply and personally yours, my friends. Oh, yes!

The Message (MSG) Copyright © 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 2000, 2001, 2002 by Eugene H. Peterson

 

Intersection 4:41 Servant Warriors

A Message To The Bride

May 15, 2008

Written and Prayed By Kimberlymac

 

 

No comments: