Friday, September 18, 2009

Pray For Penny and Walt Mauldin

My friend Penny has pancreatic cancer, she has been fighting a good fight of faith for a very long time-enduring much. Please pray for her and her husband for God's Sovereign Will and that they will know the joy of gladness as they wait in God's Waiting room of Infinite Love! I have written the following exhortation of honor to Penny, I hope you too will write her and encourage her for her faithful stand in Jesus Christ. AWE-GOD!

 

"Every day God gives us is a holy day. We should live it as unto the LORD for His glory. It should give every believer great pleasure to bring glory to the LORD. When we bring joy to the LORD, then we know strength in our soul." Quote By Anonymous

 

2 Corinthians 12:9

But He said to me, My grace (My favor and loving-kindness and mercy) is enough for you [sufficient against any danger and enables you to bear the trouble manfully]; for My strength and power are made perfect (fulfilled and completed) and [a]show themselves most effective in [your] weakness. Therefore, I will all the more gladly glory in my weaknesses and infirmities, that the strength and power of Christ (the Messiah) may rest (yes, may [b]pitch a tent over and dwell) upon me!

Amplified Bible (AMP) Copyright © 1954, 1958, 1962, 1964, 1965, 1987 by The Lockman Foundation

 

Precious Penny Mauldin!

From the moment I met you and the years we have had together, you have shown me a light of perseverance and a powerful stance in the Grace and Mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ. You have faithfully and always held Your Position as the Father God's Daughter. It is an honor, and I am so humbled to call you friend, to be in the life-circle of the Glow of God's Glory in you. His strength, His Life in You is brighter than anything or anyone I have ever encountered in this life. You have encouraged me in ways you can't even begin to imagine or think of and to me, you are a true Champion In Christ. I have never seen anyone suffer in this life as much as you have experienced the physical pain and trials of cancer; yet you, Penny have stood in length through indescribable pain and multiple surgeries, treatments, hospital stays and suffering and continue to stand in complete-love and simple belief and faithful trust in Jesus Christ. From my perspective, I can see the Glow of God's Glory all the way from Tennessee to North Carolina as your life shines so Clearly-Vibrantly of Jesus Christ. You Glow His Glory! Brightly-Like A Tent Of God's Glory Pitched Over You!

Luke 22:39-46

Jesus Prays on the Mount of Olives

Then, accompanied by the disciples, Jesus left the upstairs room and went as usual to the Mount of Olives. 40 There he told them, "Pray that you will not give in to temptation." 41 He walked away, about a stone's throw, and knelt down and prayed, 42 "Father, if you are willing, please take this cup of suffering away from me. Yet I want your will to be done, not mine." 43 Then an angel from heaven appeared and strengthened him. 44 He prayed more fervently, and he was in such agony of spirit that his sweat fell to the ground like great drops of blood.[a] 45 At last he stood up again and returned to the disciples, only to find them asleep, exhausted from grief. 46 "Why are you sleeping?" he asked them. "Get up and pray, so that you will not give in to temptation."

Holy Bible. New Living Translation copyright © 1996, 2004 by Tyndale Charitable Trust. Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers.

Penny, I don't "feel" at this point, I can ever wrap my mind around why you have had to suffer so. I also will never fully understand why Jesus, The King Of Heaven came to earth and meekly, (subtlety-yet significantly-purposefully peacefully-powerfully) suffered such a horrible death for us. Couldn't there have been another way? (I would have arrogantly asked that if it was me) My human capacity of mind just doesn't get it, probably never will because I only see in part, and therefore, my soul has settled the question with my trust of God, my belief in His ultimate goodness and this feeds my need to know with the endurance to wait on God. AWE-GOD! All kidding-casualness put aside, I humbly-responsibly-submissively, respect-revere His Sovereign Will – Completely! AWE-GOD! In His human way Jesus divinely, humbly yet meekly did ask The Father God in the Garden Of Gethsemane to take the cup of suffering from Him, (the way of truth-Kingdom Purpose - was the cup of suffering –that contained the sins of the whole world- which were soon to be laid upon Jesus, a suffering that in human standards is indescribable-unimaginable) and yet, in His deepest human-yet divine soul search, when Jesus encountered His Almighty Father God's Presence and came face to face with His Kingdom Purpose, Jesus walked away from His Garden of Gethsemane will-less; willing to give His Life no matter the cost and completely yielded to Kingdom Purpose; fully accepting the wages of our sin for the Redemption of all our lives and for the Love and Glory of His Precious Father God. I have seen this same Spirit-same willingness in You, Penny in your stand for God through all your suffering. AWE-GOD!

Proverbs 3:4-13

Don't lose your grip on Love and Loyalty. Tie them around your neck; carve their initials n your heart. Earn a reputation for living well in God's eyes and the eyes of the people. 5-12 Trust God from the bottom of your heart; don't try to figure out everything on your own. Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; he's the one who will keep you on track. Don't assume that you know it all. Run to God! Run from evil! Your body will glow with health, your very bones will vibrate with life! Honor God with everything you own; give him the first and the best. Your barns will burst, your wine vats will brim over. But don't, dear friend, resent God's discipline; don't sulk under his loving correction. It's the child he loves that God corrects; a father's delight is behind all this.

The Message (MSG) Copyright © 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 2000, 2001, 2002 by Eugene H. Peterson

Penny, I hate that you are suffering. I confess that to God and you. You of all people do not deserve it. I don't understand why you have had to suffer excruciating pain without God rescuing you from it, and I submit to you that the Lord has been gracious to my questions, but firm in His resolve that He is working His Kingdom Purpose in the unseen of this human pain and suffering that you are enduring and that I am to silently (Ps 62:5) lean my will, my wants and my limited understanding of Kingdom purpose on Him; and not prop my soul-emotions on what I see and can understand in my limited perspective. He warned me about that early on and I obey Him because He asked me to undergird you in exhortation and encouragement and silently submit to Him. Yet, I do see in You, Penny the exact same, powerfully-duplicated testimony of Jesus Christ's Life in and through you.

Philippians 4:5-12

Let this same attitude and purpose and [humble] mind be in you which was in Christ Jesus: [Let Him be your example in humility:] 6Who, although being essentially one with God and in the form of God [[a]possessing the fullness of the attributes which make God God], did not [b]think this equality with God was a thing to be eagerly grasped [c]or retained, 7But stripped Himself [of all privileges and [d]rightful dignity], so as to assume the guise of a servant (slave), in that He became like men and was born a human being. 8And after He had appeared in human form, He abased and humbled Himself [still further] and carried His obedience to the extreme of death, even the death of the cross! 9Therefore [because He stooped so low] God has highly exalted Him and has [e]freely bestowed on Him the name that is above every name, 10That in (at) the name of Jesus every knee [f]should (must) bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, 11And every tongue [[g]frankly and openly] confess and acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father. 12Therefore, my dear ones, as you have always obeyed [my suggestions], so now, not only [with the enthusiasm you would show] in my presence but much more because I am absent, work out (cultivate, carry out to the goal, and fully complete) your own salvation with reverence and awe and trembling (self-distrust, [h]with serious caution, tenderness of conscience, watchfulness against temptation, timidly shrinking from whatever might offend God and discredit the name of Christ).

Amplified Bible (AMP) Copyright © 1954, 1958, 1962, 1964, 1965, 1987 by The Lockman Foundation

 

Penny, in seeing your long term suffering, the heavenly hindsight I am blessed with is that when His Sovereign Will for us seems more than we can humanly bear, we desperately cling to His Infinite Love, we dig our roots deeper in it and we bear up the suffering unto Jesus; turning from what we want in this world and facing our lives like flint, towards Jesus because our hope is in Kingdom purpose, the Truth of the Almighty Father God working in the unseen for our good and the good of every person at the foot of the cross. Penny, I have watched you walk out this "Way Of Truth" through this terrible human ordeal, and He is still there, Jesus is a bright light of God's purpose shining through you. I love that about you Penny. I admire it so much and I desire to be like the Jesus in you, in God's Spirit and Truth. You are teaching me the value of "gladness" in all things. It is my huge hope for you, that you will continue to "be glad" in Jesus Christ and rest in the joy of His strength. So, don't be sad too long about this last report, I understand you have to grieve, but I also hope huge you save some time to have a joy-party, and celebrate that you have endured, you have stood valiantly through this trial and your spirit is strong and vibrant! It is my huge hope that God will set your soul a dancing and you will run through a troop and leap over a wall and dance joyfully, stomping on the head of your enemy and grinding his lies into the dirt and shaking his dust off your feet in the Glory of the victory of our Almighty God!

John 16:33

I have told you these things, so that in Me you may have [perfect] peace and confidence. In the world you have tribulation and trials and distress and frustration; but be of good cheer [take courage; be confident, certain, undaunted]! For I have overcome the world. [I have deprived it of power to harm you and have conquered it for you.]

Amplified Bible (AMP)Copyright © 1954, 1958, 1962, 1964, 1965, 1987 by The Lockman Foundation

Penny, You have endured through more disappointment, soul-agony, physical pain than any person that I know on this earth, (only one other, my mom and I honor her too) yet Your anchor of faith has held because you have treasured the Kingdom of God and all the purposes of God being worked out through you, more than you have valued your way and wants. You have walked a narrow path on the Way of Truth and for that, your reward will not be as evident here, as it will be in heaven; as the Father God crowns you with a many faceted jeweled- beautiful, bright and magnificent crown - as your life is to all of us here now, you have crowned us in God's Glory through your suffering, so will your crown be to you in heaven as God honors you at your appointed time. I am sooooo thankful to be given the privilege by our precious Lord to be one of the honored to be a part of your life-path right now. Our lives crossing paths here on this earth in Florida, at Maranatha Church and reconnecting a couple years ago was a divine appointment. What an awe-inspiring woman of God you are. AWE-GOD!  Penny, you have won; you have conquered in this trial as a Champion In Christ,  and you Penny Mauldin will continue to conquer as you faithfully walk "The Way Of  God's Truth"!

Jeremiah 29:11

For I know the thoughts and plans that I have for you, says the Lord, thoughts and plans for welfare and peace and not for evil, to give you hope in your final outcome.

Amplified Bible (AMP) Copyright © 1954, 1958, 1962, 1964, 1965, 1987 by The Lockman Foundation

I know today, after the devastating news that the cancer is back, it looks like you are losing the battle for your physical health. You want to stay here, just like Paul said: "to live is gain to die is gain", but I could tell he did not want to decide between going and staying. JESUS HAS THE FINAL WORD. Thank God He does! You have a beautiful family, blessed with Walt, the boys, their wives, your grandkids and all your family and spiritual family and God knows you could never decide to leave them. I hear the Holy Spirit saying for you to rest! He is saying: Penny, don't get caught up wrestling between the two emotionally charged decisions of staying here or going to heaven, because God has the final say. It is His choice. Do everything to let go of that decision of here or there and rest in Jesus, rest in the day He has given you today, don't allow your heart to be troubled over this choice, be glad that you have overcome every single situation and in each moment you have chosen to continue to stand in God's Life, on His Way Of Truth. Rejoice in this great victory, and don't let the enemy steal your peace over a choice that you don't have to make. Continue to put all your faith- your huge hope in God's Presence - God's AWE-Mazing Kingdom Purpose at work in you and the sweet possibility of His miraculous healing touch here on earth. The final Word is His and it is good!

Isaiah 54:16-17

Behold, I have created the smith who blows on the fire of coals and who produces a weapon for its purpose; and I have created the devastator to destroy. 17But no weapon that is formed against you shall prosper, and every tongue that shall rise against you in judgment you shall show to be in the wrong. This [peace, righteousness, security, triumph over opposition] is the heritage of the servants of the Lord [those in whom the ideal Servant of the Lord is reproduced]; this is the righteousness or the vindication which they obtain from Me [this is that which I impart to them as their justification], says the Lord.

Amplified Bible (AMP) Copyright © 1954, 1958, 1962, 1964, 1965, 1987 by The Lockman Foundation

Penny, don't let the enemy say to you, "you have lost". That is an incredible lie! Tell him, the father of lies, to shut up! Don't listen to his mocking foolishness, remind him of his future and remind him of your future. You, my precious sister are winning. Never in my life, have I experienced a stronger spirit of God in a human being. Your body may be declining, may be losing some battles, but Your spirit has not only endured through things that are not humanly possible, but has grown stronger in the power and might of Jesus' resurrected power. You are His walking miracle as you have continued to stand for Him on the Way of His Truth. In this long season of suffering, You, Penny Mauldin have faithfully persevered in Christ Jesus, He has been your way, your truth and your life.

Hebrews 13:5-6

Let your [a]character or moral disposition be free from love of money [including greed, avarice, lust, and craving for earthly possessions] and be satisfied with your present [circumstances and with what you have]; for He [God] [b]Himself has said, I will not in any way fail you nor [c]give you up nor leave you without support. [I will] not, [d][I will] not, [I will] not in any degree leave you helpless nor forsake nor [e]let [you] down ([f]relax My hold on you)! [[g]Assuredly not!](A)6So we take comfort and are encouraged and confidently and boldly say, The Lord is my Helper; I will not be seized with alarm [I will not fear or dread or be terrified]. What can man do to me?(B)

Amplified Bible (AMP) Copyright © 1954, 1958, 1962, 1964, 1965, 1987 by The Lockman Foundation

Penny, I could never be more prouder of you, more inspired by your living legacy or more humbled by your life. You got it! You walk it! The Way Of Truth! TRUTH has stood up in your life! KINGDOM TRUTH:

God's Sovereign Will For Our Individual Lives Goes Hand In Hand With His Infinite Love And Bridges The Gap Between Human Suffering And Heavenly Destiny With A Powerful Enduring Love That Nothing And No One Can Snatch You From The Hand-Presence Of.

You have walked undivided in heart and truth through immense suffering, putting your left hand in God's Sovereign Will and your right hand in His Mighty Right Hand Of Infinite Love. His Sovereign Will is never separated from His Infinite Love, He never leaves us alone as He works out the Purposes of the Kingdom of God in and through our lives and even if it feels like more we can humanly endure, His Kingdom possibility intervenes with a Holy Alliance, a Kingdom Advocacy that no amount of human suffering can revoke. AWE-GOD!

Job 23:13

But He is unchangeable, and who can turn Him? And what He wants to do, that He does.

Amplified Bible (AMP) Copyright © 1954, 1958, 1962, 1964, 1965, 1987 by The Lockman Foundation

Oh Penny, in my soul, I am selfishly hoping huge for God to heal your body, hoping this is His Sovereign Will for you, (I am praying for this, humbly asking God) and I know I speak on behalf of all of us who love you so, whose lives are being made so much better by your constant, faithful stand for Jesus Christ in your all and everything. I am hoping huge in God's possibility, yet I have yielded to His plan and Kingdom Purpose that will be in the FINAL SAY of God. I know His Sovereign will is more important to the Kingdom than my wants because He sees and knows the whole picture, where I only see in part and for the part I don't see, I am determined to fight with my will until I have completely yielded my will and trust Him wholly. He Has The Final Say!

Proverbs 15:13-15

A glad heart makes a cheerful countenance, but by sorrow of heart the spirit is broken.(A) 14The mind of him who has understanding seeks knowledge and inquires after and craves it, but the mouth of the [self-confident] fool feeds on folly.(B) 15All the days of the desponding and afflicted are made evil [by anxious thoughts and forebodings], but he who has a glad heart has a continual feast [regardless of circumstances].

Amplified Bible (AMP) Copyright © 1954, 1958, 1962, 1964, 1965, 1987 by The Lockman Foundation

I love you Penny. I love God's Spirit in You, and your "gald heart" that has continually feasted on His Infinite Love, despite your circumstances! Thank you, thank you so much for your Stand in Christ Jesus, I am a life changed by His Light, burning so brightly in your suffering and His Voice shouting so loudly through your pain and His hope that has remained anchored to your soul. I am praying for you every day. Rest in Jesus and be glad-hearted, rejoice because you have won every test, every battle and choice by choice you are standing in Christ Jesus! PS…Jesus has already won the war.

This song, I dedicate to you, Penny because everything it says, you are being! In Christ Jesus' strength and might you faithfully continue to Stand For Jesus And Love Him In Your All And Everything.

Thank You Penny!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFzile59W6M

Stand For You! Tree63

PS… I am still hoping huge that Jesus will say to your body: Rise up Penny Mauldin and walk in My complete healing and restoration for My Glory To Be Seen On Earth As It Already Is In Heaven! AWE-GOD! Kingdom Of God Come Will Of God Be Done! YES AND AMEN! AWE-GOD!

 

I am going to send this out to all the people who are faithfully praying for you and I hope huge that they honor you and encourage you this day as I do. Well done good and faithful servant, Penny Mauldin. HOOOOOORAH! AWE-GOD!

In Christ, Your Friend always…Kimberlymac

 

The Bridegrooms Café

http://www.thebridegroomscafe.com

 

No comments: