AWE- ALMIGHTY GOD!
October 20th 2011
More Of YOU – ALL IN With All Things Of Your Kingdom,
Excellent In You-Constant In Your Courage And Strength
Today, I, Kimberly Ann McCarthy, purpose that life will not be about me, but all about You, Lord Jesus! Almighty God, You are my all in my everything! From Glory To Glory….. Jesus You Are "Simply Enough"!
Thankful for God's Care
My soul is quiet and waits for God alone. He is the One Who saves me. 2 He alone is my rock and the One Who saves me. He is my strong place. I will not be shaken.
New Life Version (NLV) Copyright © 1969 by Christian Literature International
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. – John 3:16, NIV
Miraculous. Mysterious. Majestic. More than enough.
Now imagine the possibility of living out your faith – simply
- Longing and praying for unity just like Jesus did… That all of them may be one, Father,just as you are in me and I am in you. May they also be in us so that the world may believe that you have sent me. ~ John 17:21
- Choosing to seek and love the lost… For the Son of Man came to seek and to save what was lost. ~ Luke 19:10
- Walking with confidence as a joint heir… Now if we are children, then we are heirs—heirs of God and co-heirs with Christ, if indeed we share in his sufferings in order that we may also share in his glory.~ Romans 8:17
- Extending compassion and grace… The LORD is compassionate and gracious, slow to anger, abounding in love. ~ Psalm 103:8
- Humbly accepting the Word of Truth that saves… Humbly accept the word planted in you, which can save you.~ James 1:21B
- Proclaiming faithfully the hope from within… Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect.~ I Peter 3:15
My Thoughts About This:
Father God! We bow before You in all humility, in the hope of Your Life in us. You are our future, and in You, all is Kingdom good. We need you Jesus! Our hearts cry out to You Jesus, because we know deep down inside that YOU are simply-significantly our enough. Father God! Help our lives to be basically all of YOU, more of YOU and most of YOU. Be BIG in us Lord Jesus. Help us to live sticky for YOU, because of YOU and of course in Your Spirit and Truth. So Be It! AMEN!
The real fight inside is against yourself. There is part of us that wants to give in and take the easy way out and there is the other part that wants to keep pushing. Romans 7 Part of me wants to do good and a part wants to do evil. This is a war inside of us. Two dogs live inside of us and the one that you feed will get bigger and stronger and the one you starve will get weaker. Paul was writing about this internal wrestling match after he came to Christ. If you want to be a performer go to Hollywood, but if you want to be used by Jesus, You have to starve the evil dog and let God use Your Life, Your Story. Make preemptive strikes on sin, on that evil dog that wants to well up within our flesh.
My Thoughts About This:
Thank you! Fight The Good Fight Of Faith! I agree. We need to starve the flesh and feed our spirit. The only FAT we need in the FAT we get in our spirit by being Faithful-Available-Teachable to and with God. We need to replenish our soul. When our soul gets weary, our flesh dominates because we are too tired to deal with it and we just let it grow strong and overwhelm our spirit. It is so important to spend time with God, to refresh our souls, to replenish our souls in His Presence with His Spirit and Truth.
talk it up! twitter
Strong Enough By Matthew West
You must think I am strong to give me what I am "growing" through. This is more than I can do on my own.
I Am Not Strong Enough. I give up! #AWE-GOD Mercy Cover Me! Lord Be Strong Enough For The Both Of Us! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8JsRxVczmQ&feature=fvwrel #tworship
This Is The Point! Isn't It! That I Reach The Point Of Giving Up Because Then I Look Up- Reach Out To You, Jesus
I Am Not Strong Enough To Be Everything I Am Supposed To Be. Hands Of Mercy Cover Me! Jesus Be Strong Enough In Me!
#AWE-GOD You Are Strong When I Am Weak! I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Gives Me Strength! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8JsRxVczmQ&feature=fvwrel #tworship
I Don't Have To Be Strong Enough! I Know I Am Not Strong Enough! I Give Up! I Ask You, Jesus To Be Strong In Me!
Be strong in us Lord Jesus. Without You, our human condition rages for control, and with You, our weakness is not seen, Your glory prevails. Make us strong enough because of Your Mercy, Because of Your Majesty. Jesus!
My Heart Thoughts From This Song: Worship Wisdom! Changing Me!
The Light In Me By Brandon Heath
Before You, Lord Jesus I was a flame that was burning out! Jesus You put the LIGHT in me! You Are The Hope That Leads Me Out Of The Dark!
#AWE-GOD! You Put The Light In Me! Jesus! You Are My Way-Maker! Keep Me From Growing Dim! Make Me A Reflection Of You! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWeb79W8EqQ&feature=related #tworship
talk it up! twitter
You Let Your Love Shine Down So The World Could See YOU Put The Light In Me! #AWE-GOD
Praying! No Matter What You Are "Growing" Through - God's Light Will Shine Through http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWeb79W8EqQ&feature=related #tworship @worldprayr
Praying For You Today, That No Matter What You Are "Growing" Through - God's Light In You Will Shine Through http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWeb79W8EqQ&feature=related #tworship
My Heart Thoughts From This Song: Worship Wisdom! Changing Me!
Courageous By Casting Crowns
Lord Jesus Make It So! Make Us The Generations That Breaks The Chains! Strong In You, Called To You 1st! So Be It! May We Be The One's Who Dare To Bow To You Humbly-Submissively-Courageously-Reverently! AWE-GOD!
Seek Justice! Love Mercy! Walk Humbly With Our God! Battle Of The Heart- War Of The Mind Make Our Stand! Be Courageous! Take Back The Fight! It Starts With Us! Stand On Our Knees Lifting Hands. Make Us Courageous Lord Jesus! Reignite The Passion In Us! May Our 1st Call Be To You! Jesus! Change Us Lord God! Make Us Courageous! Jesus!
A child of God should be a visible beatitude for joy and happiness, and a living doxology for gratitude and adoration.
Charles Haddon Spurgeon
talk it up! twitter
Here Comes The King! ALL BOW DOWN! Jesus! He Is The King! Have You Bowed Today? Bow! http://youtu.be/9f4qal_HrPY #tworship
Yes Lord RT @sojourner5: Isaiah 58:9 You will call out to me for help. And I will answer you. You will cry out. And I will say, 'Here I am."
Have You Bowed Today? Bow B4 AWE-GOD! Do You Know His Holiness? Does It Humble You! KNOW GOD! Bow! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6J5TzSE_18 #tworship
The law of the Lord is perfect, restoring the whole person the testimony of the Lord is sure, making wise the simple. Psalm 19:7
It is because of God's Glory this day is new and because of His Spirit and Truth we will never be the same! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eg-AlKyz3E #tworship
@Ahila25 Thanks for the RT and know without a doubt, God is with you today, He is directing, very purposefully, the all of your everything!
Take My Life- I Lift It Up To You Jesus! I Will Worship You, Lord… ONLY YOU!
Are You Down? Is Your Hope Being Beat Up By Your Trial? I Pray Your Hope In God Lasts! God Will Be Your Miracle! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xWGhVSswjs&list=LLLF3766VxIpZMIbGxCCgv_A&index=30
Worthy News Brief @worthyemail.com
God is saving the best for last! While things of the world get worse, become old and fade away. The things of God only get better! Rejoice and look toward the day when there is no more death, no more sorrow, no more pain because in Him all these things will pass away. Throw away all the worldly pursuits and pursue God because the greatest celebration awaits us! Kimberly, keep going, even if it gets tough -- because it only gets better in God! @worthyemail
A Minute With Maxwell
Leadership… highest level! Climb in your leadership, giftedness and ability. Few people will get to the Pinnacle but
those that do will be greatly rewarded. The only way you can get to the pinnacle is through a daily process. No one gets there immediately, but slowly making the right decisions allows you to climb. Take one minute and climb just a little higher and over time you will be on the pinnacle.
My Thoughts About This:
Jesus lifts me higher and the pinnacle that I pursue and reach for everyday is Him, all that He is all I hope to reach. Daily He changes me and from minute to moment to choice, I see the heavenly hindsight of growth as I make the right decisions first, in order to make it to the pinnacle of His purpose for me each day. Daily process, daily climb I reach higher in hope and expectation of God because I want to grow in my leadership, exercising the giftedness He has given me and invest my abilities in His Kingdom.
****My Prayer! I Place All My Expectation In You, Almighty God!*****
Psalm 62:5 (amplified) My soul, wait only upon God and silently submit to Him; for my hope and expectation are from Him. He only is my Rock and my Salvation; He is my Defense and my Fortress, I shall not be moved.
- Father touch Summer, create in her a heart that bows before Your Sovereign Will, make her more Kingdom minded. Heal her body, strengthen her soul and spirit. Jesus.
- Father be with Chris, heal his body, strengthen him as the head of his home, draw him to YOU, guide him Jesus by Your Spirit.
- Jesus be with Mrs.Ortega, heal her body, Jesus lower her blood pressure by Your Spirit, give the doctors wisdom how to treat her. Jesus.
- Father touch Janet, strengthen her as she grows through drug rehab, be the all of her everything. Comfort her Jesus, hold her Jesus and strengthen her. Jesus!
- Father be with the Anderson family, help them Jesus to find a church where they can serve and receive of You, be a vital part of the family of God. Meet this need, guide them by Your Holy Spirit. Jesus.
- Father God heal Kevin H's back and 329 too. Jesus hold them in Your healing hands. Jesus.
- Jesus touch Skip by Your Spirit, heal his back Jesus, guide him in all his medical decisions, be with Hi Jesus.
- Jesus touch Bill (Ncldy6 ex husband) Jesus draw Bill to YOU, I pray for Your Salvation to reach him, to bring him eternal life. Jesus. Open the door wide to Bill, the door of Your Salvation. Jesus
- Father God touch Edie Young's daughter, come into her heart, guide her and be her salvation. Jesus. Jesus she has to go to jail for something she has done, so be with Jacqueline Brown, hold her in the palm of Your hands and use her life for Your Glory. Jesus.
- Father touch Darlene, be the LORD of her life. Provide for her Jesus and heal her marriage, keep her in the Palm of Your Hands. Direct her steps Lord Jesus.
- Father be with TK, guide him and give him Your Favor. I pray You, Lord will give him the desire of his heart to move back to Asheville. Jesus! Open the doors of employment for him. Jesus
- Father be with Christy as her life seasons change and You are doing something new. Be with her in the transitional time, guide her step by step. Replenish her soul.
- Jesus be with Randy and Joyce, make a way for them as they find their new home and close on it, be the Lord of this transaction, by Your Spirit. Jesus!
- Father God touch Elizabeth, hold her in Your healing hands! Be her courage, strength and joy. Lord bring her to a place of healing and renewal by YOUR Power! Jesus!
- Father be with Michele M today, guide her by Your Spirit, make a Way for her, be her Way-Maker. Provide for her Jesus, bless her business today, make a way for her to keep her home. Jesus.
- Father I pray for Dave B as He prepares to move His family, may You be with Him, be their Way-Maker, go before them and give them Your wisdom by Your Spirit. Jesus!
- Jesus touch Cindy today, be the All of her everything. Meet every need she has by Your Powerful Provision. Father be her stability, help her to take one day at a time and look to You for what she needs. Help her to endure Jesus until You breakthrough with Your help. Jesus! Father God touch her husband in prison, go to Him, Jesus, save his soul, bring salvation to him Jesus.
- Father God, touch Sandie's Son, heal his body, restore his health and give him hope, courage and strong faith as he recovers from his accident. Jesus! Be with this family and be the peace at the center of this trial. Jesus!
- Father touch Ron this week, I pray You hold Ron in your Healing Hands and guides his steps to restored health. Give Ron courage and strength as he "grows through" this time of trial.
Great God! Great GOD Travel Adventure!
This life style You have chosen for us, it feels impossible to me. I feel overwhelmed by all the traveling, by not having a place to call home. I can't get settled in my soul. I pray for Your help Jesus. Settle my soul in You. Show us what to do Lord, day by day as we are here in Georgia. Father God please help us with our mortgages, open the door for us to put them together. Please show us what to do for Thanksgiving. Guide us Jesus. I have not been able to sleep. Please help me settle down Jesus. Find my place here. My birthday was painful and disappointing. I did not even hear from my grandkids or from Bonnie and Brad. The two we have helped the most. Nothing really ever turns out the way you expect it, does it? Please help me to be completely YOURS, because I feel like in myself I am just nothing, a big mess. Please Jesus I pray for YOUR life to infuse mine, I pray for YOUR strength to be with me. I am tired, I need YOU Jesus, please help me, show me what YOU want for my life, I want to submit to YOU, I want to obey YOU 1st. I pray that YOU would touch my hip and heal my body, strengthen me physically, emotionally and help me rise up to be all YOU need me to be here in Georgia. Make my life about YOU, not me. More of YOU, less of me. JESUS. Jesus be 1st in Me, be ALL in Me, be my everything. Jesus!
http://wisdomhunters.com/ Boyd Bailey
"This is the day the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it". Psalm 118:24
Everyday is a new gift from God, created by Him and for Him. The dawning of each day displays the light and love of the Lord's creation. Christians celebrate Sunday, the first day of the week, as a reminder of the Almighty's achievements, namely the resurrection of Christ. However, the work week does not need to be focused on worldly agendas alone.
Seize today as a trust from Almighty God, and steward it with a sense of divine destiny. Perhaps you pray over a blank sheet of paper (or computer screen), and then list by faith how you believe the Lord wants you to focus your time. Follow through with the difficult assignments first, execute some easy ones, and then trust God and others with the tasks out of your immediate control. Today has enough time for you to accomplish His agenda.
"Teach us to number our days, that we may gain a heart of wisdom" (Psalm 90:12).
Furthermore, receive God's gift of today with generous joy and gratitude. Life does happen, some days it is much more difficult to be thankful than others. There are times when the seeds of sorrow are sown under the dark clouds of confusion, but don't allow fear of the unknown to steal your joy and imprison your peace. Hope in the Lord means you can anticipate His faithfulness during dark times, so be still and listen for His voice.
Today is an invitation to focus on and rest in the faithfulness of your heavenly Father. Adam's sin nature brought a day of sadness, but Christ's sinless nature brought a day of gladness, so live in the moment for your Master Jesus. By faith and with grateful anticipation, unwrap His gift of today, and behold the beauty of its possibilities. Be glad you have only one today, and by God's grace live it to its fullest.
"O Lord, let your ear be attentive to the prayer of this your servant and to the prayer of your servants who delight in revering your name. Give your servant success today…" (Nehemiah 1:11a).
So focus on the next right thing today and do not become paralyzed for fear of tomorrow. Today is the only day you have to live, learn and come alive. Seize the day for your Savior Jesus and watch Him do a wonderful work of grace. Progress comes in God's timing and in His way. A day dedicated to Christ has more possibilities than a 1,000 days unrecognized as a gift from heaven. Unwrap God's gift of today and worship the giver. Boyd Bailey
How can I receive God's gift of today with peace, contentment and joy?
"Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow of turning" (James 1:17).
My Thoughts About This:
Only by Jesus, In Jesus and Through Jesus can I unwrap this day with peace and find the fulfillment that satisfies my soul!
12 Then he prayed, "LORD, God of my master Abraham, make me successful today, and show kindness to my master Abraham.
New International Version (NIV)
Lord Jesus create for us a day that is seasoned in YOUR successes by Your Spirit and Truth and for Your Glory! AWE-GOD
Verse Of The Day@biblegateway.com
Psalm 51: 12 Restore to me the joy of your salvation and grant me a willing spirit, to sustain me.
Have mercy according to Your great love, wash away my iniquity. My sin is before me, cleanse me. I have been sinful since I was conceived. You desire truth in the inner parts and teach me wisdom in the inner place. Cleanse me, wash me and I will be whiter than snow. Create in me a pure heart, renew a steadfast spirit. Restore to me JOY…. Give me a willing spirit, it will sustain me. Save me Oh God… Open my lips and my mouth will declare your praise. You do not delight in sacrifice, you want a broken and contrite heart of obedience.
leadership wisdom from Ron edmondston blog
For the last 25 years or so, I've attempted to listen to, obey and follow the voice of God. It's been a long road, and I'm still a pilgrim in the process, but I've learned a few things.
Based totally on my personal experience…
Here are 10 random thoughts on following God:
- I've never been able to see very far down the road.
- Sometimes I get a clear vision of a big goal God has for me, but I usually have no clue at the time how to get there.
- The road to following God has never seemed to be easily paved. (This requires faith.)
- There are often several options available of "how" to proceed towards what God is calling me.
- I am often tempted to quit.
- God doesn't give up…people do.
- The greatest obstacles, all of which God can overcome, are usually other people, resources and the battle within my own mind.
- Satan is the great disrupter.
- The more I know God and the closer our relationship, the clearer I hear His voice.
- God calls people to impossible tasks.
Have you had similar experiences? I'd love to learn from and be encouraged by you.
What have you learned or experience about following God?
My Thoughts About This:
I totally agree! God does the same with me, gives me enough for the 1st step and then from each moment to every choice, I am depending on Him! I really like the story of Jonah and from Jonah I have learned that the best thing I can do is not matter what, make the 1st Choice one of obedience, because God will bring me full circle to the same place with the same instructions. I also think it is pretty cool that the greatest revival in the history of mankind was made by a leader who was given a second chance at obedience, and Who stepped alone on pagan soil with only a few words given by God and saw a whole nation come to God! AWE-GOD! This incredible account inspires me to make the right choice 1st and to follow after God, listening and completely obeying Him, because He's Got This!
A Seasoned Servant Of God Has Encouraged Me Today
2 Timothy 1 ~ The Amplified Bible
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity (of cowardice, of craven and cringing and fawning fear), but [He has given us a spirit] of power and of love and of calm and well-balanced mind and discipline and self-control. 8Do not blush or be ashamed then, to testify to and for our Lord.
Check Out My Website For Further Encouragement-Exhortations From God! Enjoy!
Currently Posted Menu
AUTHOR TABLE****************** Freedom!
BREAKFAST TABLE*************** Precious Treasure
FAMILY TABLE******************* Way Of Truth
SMORGASBORD TABLE ***********Tolerate-NO Truth-YES!
Follow Me On Twitter @kmac4him
I have written an amazing book, actually God wrote it to His Bride and I penned it. It will be an incredible journey for you with AWE-GOD. It will be available in 2012 online. If you are interested email me your email address at firstname.lastname@example.org I will make sure you get notified when the Bridegroom's Voice is ready to be purchased online. God Bless You Huge!