Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Constant Conversation W/God Oct 25th Tue

AWE- ALMIGHTY GOD!

October 25th Tuesday

Make My Life Willess Today, Less Of All Things Me, More Of YOU !

ALL IN With All Things Of Your Kingdom,

Excellent In You-Constant In Your Courage And Strength

I Kimberly Ann McCarthy ask You, Holy Spirit to position me in the flow of Your purposes that are in play all around me today. I hope huge for Kingdom purposes to be fulfilled in me and through me this day!

Christianity is not a voice in the wilderness, but a life in the world. It is not an idea in the air but feet on the ground going God's way. It is not an exotic to be kept under glass, but a hardy plant to bear twelve months of fruits in all kinds of weather. Fidelity to duty is its root and branch. Nothing we can say to the Lord, no calling Him by great or dear names, can take the place of the plain doing of His will. We may cry out about the beauty of eating bread with Him in His kingdom, but it is wasted breath and a rootless hope unless we plow and plant in His kingdom here and now. To remember Him at His table and to forget Him at ours, is to have invested in bad securities. There is no substitute for plain, every-day goodness.
Maltbie Davenport (Mattie D) Babcock

Great God! Great GOD Travel Adventure!

Police Men –Military= Are God's Ministers!

3 For rulers hold no terror for those who do right, but for those who do wrong. Do you want to be free from fear of the one in authority? Then do what is right and you will be commended. 4 For the one in authority is God's servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for rulers do not bear the sword for no reason. They are God's servants, agents of wrath to bring punishment on the wrongdoer. 5 Therefore, it is necessary to submit to the authorities, not only because of possible punishment but also as a matter of conscience.

Soldiers are sent all over the world by God and recently I heard a retired soldier's wife tell a group of soldiers about the imprint of their boots in the sand. It was pretty cool as she, Anna Marie Warren told them that their boots on the ground, wherever God sends them will leave an imprint and we hope and pray that imprint will be a Godly one, a living legacy of God's life and character. Every soldier's boots on the ground where they have been sent, will leave a mark, an imprint in the life of someone else. As your boots hit the ground of the soil where God has sent you, make your imprint great in the goodness of God, the strength, honor and courage of a soldier submitted to His Highest Power, Jesus Christ! AWE-GOD!

©AWE-GOD! I Pray To You, I Place My Hope In You, Jesus!!! ©

1 John 5:14 And this is the confidence (the assurance, the privilege of boldness) which we have in Him: [we are sure] that if we ask anything (make any request) according to His will (in agreement with His own plan), He listens to and hears us. 15 And if (since) we [positively] know that He listens to us in whatever we ask, we also know [with settled. and absolute knowledge] that we have [granted us as our present possessions] the requests made of Him.

 

  • Father God, please help Sandi's Son, Matthew, I pray for a miracle of Your Healing Touch, I pray he will walk again, that You would heal him Jesus.
  • Father heal the relationships in my life that are broken.
  • Father make a way for us to make a smooth transition to another apartment
  • Jesus make a way for us to fix our mortgages, I pray YOU open a door no man could open. Jesus.
  • Father be with my brother Bob S, strengthen him today and help him have the endurance he needs, being strengthened by YOU
  • Father help Michelle M, be her provider be her Way-Maker. Jesus! Help her keep her home, make a way for her Jesus in that special way I know YOU can. Jesus.
  • Father Be with Darlene, strengthen her marriage, guide her by Your Spirit
  • Father be with Christy during this transitional season, replenish her soul. Guide Larry, strengthen him by Your Spirit
  • Jesus be with Leisa is spirit and strength this week. Be her favor, be the voice of confidence in her life. Draw her to Your endurance this week.
  • Father I pray for Amy who is in an impossible situation as a teacher, Jesus make things possible, touch the life of this child, the heart of this child and bring YOUR peace. Give Amy Your strength and power, wisdom and discernment to be all YOU have designed and set her up to be.
  • Father be with Suzi L as she goes back to school, be her strength, be her wisdom, be her favor, be her provider Jesus!
  • Jesus, be the comfort of Jason's family as they grieve the loss of his mom. Holy Spirit be their strength as the grow through this grief, undergird this family in YOUR strong love and hope.
  • Father touch Bob S, heal his body, strengthen his spirit
  • Jesus touch Pam, undergird her in YOUR Strength, peace and hope this week as she grieves the loss of her friend and be with her sister diagnosed with ovarian cancer, Jesus be the solution
  • Jesus touch Brandie's neighbor Jim with cancer, draw Jim to Your salvation, to Your healing Presence. Be His all
  • Jesus heal Leisa by Your Spirit, heal her body, strengthen her and help her to lean on YOU, Your name is higher than any named disease. Jesus.
  • Father touch Linda's husband, hold him in YOUR healing hands, prepare him for the transplants and make a way for the surgeons, a way of YOUR Healing Power. Jesus.
  • Father touch Dee's son, draw him, Ryan to YOU, deliver him and protect him
  • Father touch Ted K, be His strength, be His peace this week
  • Jesus be with Gonzalez this week, stick close to his heart, open up YOUR life to him Jesus, speak to his heart each day, give him strength, peace and hope. Jesus!
  • Father be with our Campus Military Ministry team, James, Anna Marie, Jay, Bob guide and direct our lives this week and prepare us for next weekend. Jesus
  • Father be with Joseph, make a way of provision for him to get his scooter fixed. Jesus!
  • Father touch Summer and Tina, strengthen their bodies as those little ones grow safely inside, keep mom and child healthy by YOUR healing power! Jesus!

YOU VERSION NOTE – GOD INSPIRED- GOD WRITTEN

Romans 15:13

May the God of your hope so fill you with all joy and peace in believing [through the experience of your faith] that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound and be overflowing (bubbling over) with hope.

Amplified Bible

http://www.youversion.com/notes/2668698/soaked

I like the picture my imagination makes of this scripture, of my soul soaked in hope and dripping all over everyone the joy and peace of Jesus Christ! I can see how hope genuinely bubbles over when it is heated up with the Power of the Holy Spirit! Our God Is An All Consuming Fire! I love having the Holy Spirit alive in me from every moment to every choice I make, and I love knowing that with the Holy Spirit comes the benefit of a great peace and an awesome joy! During the day I really enjoy taking several "Omnipresent Reality Checks"! Yes, The Holy Spirit is with me, Yes, He is always being and Yes none of the junk of this world can stop Him from being! AWE-GOD! I find that the less of my human condition in action because of the more of the Holy Spirit I have yielded my nature too, the most of His JOY strengthens me! Believing God is a moment to choice exercise of my faith. When my belief leans into my own personal strengths, I experience discouragement and disappointment; when my belief leans into the Power of the Holy Spirit, I experience His crazy-wonderful hope! I also find that the order of my life-priorities reflects the J.O.Y I receive and that is why Jesus 1st - Others 2nd - and You last is a good Jesus-Joy barometer. I find my joy bubbles over the most when I am called to Jesus 1st and serving others out of the power of His Holy Spirit. Yes, God's Joy Is Real As It Becomes Real Through Me Sharing Jesus With Others, And It Is Then I Am Always Soaked In HOPE! Soaked! AWE-GOD!

Excerpts-Thoughts From The Bridegroom's Voice

A Book Written By Jesus For His Bride! Available In 2012 For Info Email: kmac4him@maxforcepublishing.com

 

***************Day TWO… #2 Of Week Four ********************

The Groomsman's Journal : Reflecting, Meditating and Responding

I Must Decrease - God Must Increase In Me!    

My Thoughts:

Tue Oct 25th 2011- My Thoughts: From The Bridegroom's Voice Week 4

  • I have dealt with a lot of disappointment – discouragement – despair. The dreaded D's! God's hope always trumps them.
  • It is my choice to fellowship with hope or to sit with and in the dark despair of disappointment.
  • Discouragement-Disappointment usually leans upon lies which can't stand long in the face of authentic Jesus JOY!
  • Hope is authentic and not only does it stand through the trials of time, it produces genuine JOY!
  • Discouragement left to stand in the place of God's hope, will fall forward, paying into despair a debt already paid by Jesus.
  • The disappointments of life have no power over your hope; God's Hope withstands all discouragement. The only power disappointment has over you is from the attention you give it, focus on God and discouragement will not bind you, because hope in God will free you! Put all your expectations in God and you will be encouraged daily by how He works out every discouragement for Kingdom good!

Romans 15:13

May the God of your hope so fill you with all joy and peace in believing [through the experience of your faith] that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound and be overflowing (bubbling over) with hope.

Amplified Bible

My Thoughts About This Verse:

  • By The Power Of The Holy Spirit! Hope Arise!
  • Joy comes most when I am serving others. To have hope in my life there must be more of Jesus, less of me. More of the interests of others, less of me.
  • The order of my life must reflect the J.O.Y. it receives by being a person who puts Jesus 1st Others 2nd and You 3rd.
  • Some of the best benefits of having the Holy Spirit in me is His joy and peace and they impact me as I believe in HIM.
  • When I believe in my own strength 1st, my soul is saturated with stress, when I believe in Jesus 1st, my soul is soaked and dripping with His hope!
  • Exercise

Revelation 3:10-13

Because you have guarded and kept My word of patient endurance [have held fast the lesson of My patience with the expectant endurance that I give you], I also will keep you [safe] from the hour of trial (testing) which is coming on the whole world to try those who dwell upon the earth.11 I am coming quickly; hold fast what you have, so that no one may rob you and deprive you of your crown.12 He who overcomes (is victorious), I will make him a pillar in the sanctuary of My God; he shall never be put out of it or go out of it, and I will write on him the name of My God and the name of the city of My God, the new Jerusalem, which descends from My God out of heaven, and My own new name. 13 He who can hear, let him listen to and heed what the Spirit says to the assemblies (churches).

My Thoughts About This Verse:

  • Hope helps us to hold fast to that which God has already taught us and God's promises are the grip of our hold.
  • Expectancy is really key to our endurance. Am I putting all my expectations in God? This is hope!
  • Expectant – patient endurance is fed by hope and hope is guarded by the Spirit and Truth of God
  • Our hope must be guarded in times of trial and testing. What guard our hope? The Word of God's Promise!
  • I pray to overcome, to be victorious in Christ, to have His name written in my heart forever.

This is my Groomsman's Journal in my journey with God through the Book "The Bridegroom's Voice! This book is an amazing God-Adventure it was written by Jesus for His Bride and penned by Kimberlymac. It will be available for online purchase in 2012. http://thebridegroomscafe.com/lltalkit12.htm

talk it up! twitter

I belong to You Jesus! Rid me of myself! Bring me to a new selflessness at the foot of YOUR Cross Jesus! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykvBESMCPH4&feature=related @worldprayr #tworship

Verse Of The Day@biblegateway.com

Ephesians 5:19-20

19 speaking to one another with psalms, hymns, and songs from the Spirit. Sing and make music from your heart to the Lord, 20 always giving thanks to God the Father for everything, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.

New International Version (NIV)

Notes From Listening To Ephesians 5

Be imitators of God as dearly loved children and live a life of love. Jesus did this for us. There most not be any kind of impurity or greed, foolish talk, course joking but rather thanksgiving… No impure person has any inheritance in the Kingdom of God. God's Wrath comes on those who are disobedient. Live as children of the light, for the fruit of the light exists in rightoesness. Find out what pleases the Lord and do it. Everything exposed by the light becomes visible. Wake up Oh Sleeper and Christ will shine on you. Live as wise, making the most of every opportunity because the days are evil. Understand what the Lord's will is, instead, be filled with the Spirit. Speak to each other with Psalms… Give thanks to God for everything in the name of Jesus. Submit to each other out of reverence to Christ. Wives should submit to their husbands. Husbands love your wives as Christ loves the church. Be holy and blameless…. He who loves his wife, loves himself. WE are members of God's Body. Leave mom and dad, become one flesh, a profound mystery. Wife must respect her husband.

http://wisdomhunters.com/ Boyd Bailey

Respect Him -"The wife must respect her husband." Ephesians 5:33b

Respect for a husband is like love is for a wife. It is a catalyst for his confidence and encouragement that he can fulfill his role as provider and leader. Most men question their ability to be everything they need to be for their family. But insecurities become insignificant in a home where a husband feels respect. A wife's support energizes her man like jet fuel to a booster rocket.

Husbands need the respect and support of their wives. It of course works both ways, as the wife needs to feel the support of her husband. But, respect is huge for a man. A God-fearing husband knows the Lord has placed him in a position of leadership. It is overwhelming sometimes, feeling squeezed by the pressures of life. The last thing a husband needs to feel is distance or distrust from his wife. Her spousal support may be the only thing that is preventing him from giving up.

"He must manage his own family well and see that his children obey him, and he must do so in a manner worthy of full respect" (1 Timothy 3:4).

Wives: Do not underestimate how your support sustains your husband. Your affirmation is valuable and powerful for the ongoing success of your husband. Men are not as self-sufficient as they might seem. On the outside we may seem invincible, but on the inside we are needy and desperate for recognition and validation. A man needs to know his wife trusts his decision making and his ability to provide for his family.

Your confidence in him propels his confidence in himself to higher levels. Your belief in your husband builds him up to believe in himself. It is difficult for a man to rise any higher than the opinion of his helpmate. Men long to be built up by their brides. Brag on him in public and affirm him in private. Look to your husband as the leader God has placed in your life.

Pray for him to lead lovingly and wisely. Be patient and don't usurp his authority when things are not getting done. Trust him to God, for He can handle him much better than your creative consequences. Give him over to God and trust in the accountability of the Almighty. Embrace your husband in the light of eternity. God wants him to grow up and give spiritual leadership. Let him lead—even when it means he fails. Your respect can grow the heart of your husband to love well.

"Give to everyone what you owe them: If you owe taxes, pay taxes; if revenue, then revenue; if respect, then respect; if honor, then honor" (Romans 13:7).

Women: Today! Think On This: How can I respect my husband in a way that encourages him and also honors the Lord?

Related Readings: Deuteronomy 1:15; Proverbs 31:23; Luke 11:43; 1 Timothy 3:2-4

1 Timothy 3:2-4

Now the overseer is to be above reproach, faithful to his wife, temperate, self-controlled, respectable, hospitable, able to teach, 3 not given to drunkenness, not violent but gentle, not quarrelsome, not a lover of money. 4 He must manage his own family well and see that his children obey him, and he must do so in a manner worthy of full[a] respect.

New International Version (NIV) Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica

Check Out My Website For Further Encouragement-Exhortations From God! Enjoy!

The Bridegroom's Café http://thebridegroomscafe.com

Currently Posted Menu

AUTHOR TABLE****************** Freedom!

BREAKFAST TABLE*************** Precious Treasure    

FAMILY TABLE******************* Way Of Truth

LISTENER TABLE*****************Sin

MILITARY TABLE*****************Omnipresent    

SERVANT TABLE******************Joyfulicious    

SMORGASBORD TABLE ***********Tolerate-NO Truth-YES!

Follow Me On Twitter @kmac4him

I have written an amazing book, actually God wrote it to His Bride and I penned it. It will be an incredible journey for you with AWE-GOD. It will be available in 2012 online. If you are interested email me your email address at kmac4him@maxforcepublishing.com I will make sure you get notified when the Bridegroom's Voice is ready to be purchased online. God Bless You Huge!

 

 

No comments: