Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Constant Conversation W/God Oct 7th -13

AWE- ALMIGHTY GOD!

October 7th – 13th

Make My Life Willess Today, Less Of All Things Me,

More Of YOU – ALL IN With All Things Of Your Kingdom,

Excellent In You-Constant In Your Courage And Strength

Jesus Christ, In Your Righteousness I, Kimberly Ann McCarthy, live and today I, Kimberly Ann McCarthy, purposefully and resolutely walk out of the Righteousness of God… Disciplined By Your Grace!

God Is The Conductor Of The Symphony; My Job Is To Play My Part And Look Only For His Approval. At The End Of The Day, God Will Evaluate My Life Not On The World's Definition Of Success But On His Definition Of Faithfulness. Lance Witt "Replenish"

Worthy News Brief @worthyemail.com

Kimberly, take us to the Holy of Holies!

Hebrews 9:11-12 But Christ being come an high priest of good things to come, by a greater and more perfect tabernacle, not made with hands, that is to say, not of this building. Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by His own blood He entered in once into the Most Holy Place, having obtained eternal redemption for us.

Yom Kippur, the Day of Atonement is upon us. Yom Kippur marks the holiest of all holy days on the Hebrew calendar. It is the anniversary of the fall of man and it is the climax of the time of Teshuvah (repentance). Starting tonight and into Saturday, all around the world, the religious will fast from food and water and read prayers in the synagogue, as will the majority of traditional Jews.

Atonement means "covering". On this day, according to the Scriptures, the High Priest would slay a goat and sprinkle its blood on the Ark of the Covenant so that the sins of the people might be cleansed and they could have favor in the sight of God. This act was clearly a foreshadowing of the covering that would come when Messiah would die for our sins, our perfect and innocent Lamb.

Today, there are no more sacrifices and no more Temple. Yet the religious are convinced that their sins will be atoned for by doing their best to keep the law and doing good works. Sadly, there is only one recipe for true atonement -- trusting in the One of whom was prophesied long, long ago -- Yeshua haMashiach, Jesus the Messiah. His blood has covered over all of us who believe so that our sins might be washed away, that we might have favor in the sight of God and that we might have our names inscribed in the Lamb's Book of Life.

Kimberly, let's take some time to repent and get right with the Lord, ourselves -- allow the Lord to reveal our sins, both known and unknown. Perhaps God will call you to fast and pray along with us for Israel as well. We look forward to the wonderful day when ALL Israel shall be saved!

Your family in the Lord with much agape love,

My Thoughts About This:

Lord, I do so desire this, to be completely right with You in the known and unknown by Your Spirit. Father reveal what is in the dark of my soul and bring it to Your light and truth I pray. Thank you Jesus, for washing away my sin, for allowing my name to be written in the Lamb's Book of life, for taking the curse of death away from me and giving me a forever life in God's Kingdom. I am so grateful Jesus. Use me here on this earth to point people to You, there is no greater purpose for my life than this and I pray that You continue to use me in Your Way, through Your Life in me.

A Seasoned Servant Of God Has Encouraged Me Today

Psalm 138: 8  
 The Lord will fulfill his purpose for me; your steadfast love, O Lord, endures forever. Do not forsake the work of your hands.

Dear Bob and Kim,

Do you ever feel like a ship with a broken rudder?  Do you spend your day responding to one crisis or another?  Does your plan for the day get tossed aside before you finish breakfast because someone else's plan for you is more important?

If the answer is yes to just one of these questions, then the LORD wants to talk to you. Listen friend, your life and time belong to HIM.  He allows you to be in charge of it (stewardship).  Pray and take time to sit, stand, or kneel, but get quiet before God and let Him set your pace, your direction, and your daily goal.  He will reveal Himself and His will through His Holy Bible and in a small, quiet voice. So, I pray a prayer of hope for you this morning, "Lord, grant us a quiet time with you today. Grant us O Lord a quiet Spirit that we may hear you through the precious Word of Truth with an unclouded mind and heart. Grant us the wisdom to follow all that You show us, so that Jesus may be glorified in and through us this day. AMEN".

Have a blessed and quiet day,

Pastor Elliott

My Thoughts About This:

LOL… how perfectly perfect! I have been having a few quiet and blessed days. I came home to NC for a week with a busy schedule of everything I wanted to do and everyone I wanted to see and God had another plan…. I pulled my back out and ended up in bed, but I did not end up there without His purpose sitting with me. I had been given a book a few months ago and I added to my "books to read" pile and the Holy Spirit placed that book in my hand and I felt like He read it to me. It has opened up to me some new revelations about myself and I am going to make a few adjustments, things I would not have seen without being flat on my back with this book in hand. God's Ways are very interesting, but they surely do get HIS Job done! The book is called "Replenished" By Lance Witt and it is written to Pastors, Leaders and servants in God's ministry. Mr Witt is completely honest in full humility and vulnerability and the wisdom of God is evidenced on every page of this book. I feel "Replenished and Realigned! AWE-GOD! And my back is getting better! YEAH GOD! Have a great weekend.

talk it up! twitter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vpx6_CoZqIU&feature=related

Jesus Never Fails – Truth

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qquL3tbv7Jg&feature=related

Keeper Of My Heart - Truth

You became my destiny – AWE-GOD! All that I call my everything - all my old and new - gain or loss at any cost, I give to YOU. You will be my beginning, with You I always start. Forever You Will Be Keeper Of My Heart. So Be It Jesus! Cherished As Your Very Own – Your Perfect Plan.

Here where always starts, this is my beginning because forever YOU, Lord Jesus will be keeper of my heart!

My Thoughts About This:

YOU, Lord Jesus have a perfect plan for us, we are cherished by YOU and YOU are the Keeper of our hearts! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qquL3tbv7Jg&feature=related

#tworship

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkIJfLfzZ0w&feature=related

Rise Again Dallas Holm

talk it up! facebook

Jesus Never Fails!

Be His Hands-Feet-Voice Today And Know Without A Doubt That Jesus Never Fails. His Ways May Not Be Ours –Ouch! Life Hurts As We See 1st Hand The Suffering Of Others- But We Grow Through Because Jesus Is With Us! We Are His Hope Shining Brightly In Every Dark Place!

Praying For You Today! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vpx6_CoZqIU&feature=related

Jesus Never Fails! Jesus touch Melinda, strengthen her, keep her and the Haiti Team safe and full of the power of Your Favor, Love, Grace, Wisdom And Power. Jesus!

Be His Hands-Feet-Voice Today And Know Without A Doubt That Jesus Never Fails. His Ways May Not Be Ours –Ouch! Life Hurts As We See 1st Hand The Suffering Of Others- But We Grow Through Because Jesus Is With Us! We Are His Hope Shining Brightly In Every Dark Place!

Praying For You Today! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vpx6_CoZqIU&feature=related

talk it up! facebook

Praying for God's great comfort to HUG your family in an embrace of Infinite Love, that gives you hope in your future and peace in your dad's reality. Jesus cries with you, He loves you so and He hurts when you hurt, let your heart be embraced by Him, it sooooooo grows you through. My dad died this time last year on my birthday and I realize that no matter what, Jesus Never Fails! Jesus Never Fails! Jesus Is With Us! Praying For You Today! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vpx6_CoZqIU&feature=related Father God bless this family today and this season of their lives with the confidence and assurance that they can approach You, and be embraced in Your comfort and care. Jesus!

Check Out My Website For Further Encouragement-Exhortations From God! Enjoy!

The Bridegroom's Café http://thebridegroomscafe.com

Currently Posted Menu

AUTHOR TABLE****************** Freedom!

BREAKFAST TABLE*************** Precious Treasure    

FAMILY TABLE******************* Way Of Truth

LISTENER TABLE*****************Sin

MILITARY TABLE*****************Omnipresent    

SERVANT TABLE******************Joyfulicious    

SMORGASBORD TABLE ***********Tolerate-NO Truth-YES!

Follow Me On Twitter @kmac4him

I have written an amazing book, actually God wrote it to His Bride and I penned it. It will be an incredible journey for you with AWE-GOD. It will be available in 2012 online. If you are interested email me your email address at kmac4him@maxforcepublishing.com I will make sure you get notified when the Bridegroom's Voice is ready to be purchased online. God Bless You Huge!

 

No comments: