Listen! The Bridegroom Speaks About Being!
Bride of Christ, Come and sit with Me today and I will share with you wisdom, for a time such as this, from My heart to yours! Church, always keep Me as your first priority and BE, Just Be found in Me as you walk out your today choice by choice! It is through your abiding and remaining in a daily, moment to moment relationship with Me, you will do great things! I know you realize from past experience, that apart from Me, you can't do anything that will make the passage of time from here to eternity. Bride, remember that yesterday will always be left behind, but I am the link between your today and the promise of your tomorrow. Just Be! Be connected with Me, in a constant conversation today and You will have all you need to carry out what I have set you apart to complete. You will make every divine appointment I have prepared for you this day, because I AM with you. Today, My prayer is for you, My Bride, I hope you will desire to know Me more each day, growing deeper in love with Me and learning to trust Me completely with an undivided heart. I want you to be found in Me with every breath you take! I take pleasure in your expectations of Me and rejoice in the hope I see in You, Bride of Christ, and I desire you to know that I will always be your provider and you will always have more than enough to freely give to others, as I liberally give to you. Just Be! Be Found In Me!
The above excerpts were taken from The Bridegroom's Voice a devotional written by Kimberlymac All Rights Reserved.
The Bridegroom's Spoken Word! His Voice Written On Your Heart!
Day 1 - 2 Day 3 – 4 Day 5 – 6 Day 7 – Selah
Philippians 3 Colossians 4:2 John 17:20-23 Genesis 18:19
Acts 3:16 Matthew 7:13-14 James 3:17 Deuteronomy 30:19
Psalm 17:15 Romans 8:3 1 Kings 3:6 Luke 6:20-23
Romans 4:16 Hebrews 8:10 Psalm 104:34 Ephesians 1:13
Luke 17:20-21 Philippians 2:1-11
Warm Up Your Worship Today With This Incredible Encouraging Song, As WE Will be sharing about God continuously being and being for us! God is for us, always and is always being that way! He is, He was, He will be… for us!
You Are For Me By Kari Jobe
As for me, I will continue beholding Your face in righteousness (rightness, justice, and right standing with You); I shall be fully satisfied, when I awake [to find myself] beholding Your form [and having sweet communion with You].
Amplified Bible (AMP)
My Thoughts About This = Miraculous Musings! J
- Omnipresent Reality Check! We may sleep, BUT God is always being. This is a God Characteristic that I take for granted.
- God is being, always being… has been, is being, will be!
- We can have continual conversation with God.
- Communion with God, relationship with God never ends, it is the one constant in our lives!
Asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come, He replied to them by saying, The kingdom of God does not come with signs to be observed or with visible display, 21 Nor will people say, Look! Here [it is]! or, See, [it is] there! For behold, the kingdom of God is within you [in your hearts] and among you [surrounding you].
Amplified Bible (AMP
- God is always being and His Kingdom is always around us.
- The Kingdom of God is something that is always being, nothing can stop it from being!
- This is our home, our real home and it is within our hearts.
- God's Kingdom surrounds our lives. Things may not be perfect or wonderful for us on earth, but we are always surrounded by the perfect purposes of God's Kingdom.
And the glory which You gave Me I have given them, that they may be one just as We are one: 23 I in them, and You in Me; that they may be made perfect in one, and that the world may know that You have sent Me, and have loved them as You have loved Me.
- Not only is our Triune God always being, always for us but our God is united with us.
- God's being is a huge part of our unity with Him. We are unified with God always.
- What does this say about the good times, the bad times of our lives?
- No matter what we are "growing through" we are always united, One with God, with His love, His care, His power, His favor…
- All of Who God is, is always being in us, working for our good.
But the wisdom from above is first of all pure (undefiled); then it is peace-loving, courteous (considerate, gentle). [It is willing to] yield to reason, full of compassion and good fruits; it is wholehearted and straightforward, impartial and unfeigned (free from doubts, wavering, and insincerity).
Amplified Bible (AMP)
- The coolest thing is when we connect God and all His attributes to His always being!
- Think on this verse! God's wisdom is always being.
- What does this say to you? Because my mind is just full of possibility thoughts!
- God's wisdom is available to me always, it is always being in my every situation
- When things are confusing and jumbled up with rationalized thoughts – God's wisdom is always being, always stable in every situation it is straightforward security
- Our culture spin s half truths, assumptions, presumptions that forcefully press our minds, yet we can be assured that God, Who is always being with us and for us is Present in our all with wholehearted wisdom.
- In our every moment God's wisdom is being and as we cling to it we can be free from doubt, insecurity and the indecisive cultural cynicism!
Yes, everything else is worthless when compared with the infinite value of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord. For his sake I have discarded everything else, counting it all as garbage, so that I could gain Christ 9 and become one with him. I no longer count on my own righteousness through obeying the law; rather, I become righteous through faith in Christ. For God's way of making us right with himself depends on faith.
New Living Translation (NLT)
- Being found in God, in the ALL of WHO He is, being called to Him 1st is the best way to live!
- In our day and age it is hard to look ahead, yet we know that God has gone before us, we know His Presence is always being for us!
- We should live narrow lives, focused on each moment turning into a choice of being found in the All of God so we can make the right choices the 1st time.
Share This Song With Someone This Week! Encourage Them That Our AWE-GOD Is Always Being, Nothing-No One Can Stop Him From Being With Us And For Us! He Is With Us Now!
God Is With Us Now! By Gateway Worship
Make sure you invite someone to come with you to the next Monday Manna Munch! Always on Monday Morning at 8:45 am EST!
Check Out My Website For Further Encouragement-Exhortations From God! Enjoy!
Currently Posted Menu
AUTHOR TABLE****************** Easter Is
BREAKFAST TABLE*************** Ceaseless Love
FAMILY TABLE******************* God Is Prepared
MILITARY TABLE*****************Think Godly
SERVANT TABLE******************Godly Virtue
SMORGASBORD TABLE ***********100% Truth Proof
Bring Someone With You Next Week To Monday Morning Manna Munch! Let's Form A Community Of Caring Here On The Online Campus Of Christ Fellowship Church! 8:45 AM Monday Mornings!
Email Them This Link And Your Personal Invitation!
Check Out The Up And Coming Book: The Bridegroom's Voice
I have written an amazing book, actually God wrote it to His Bride and I penned it. It will be an incredible journey for you with AWE-GOD. It will be available in 2012 online. If you are interested send me your email address at firstname.lastname@example.org I will make sure you get notified when "The Bridegroom's Voice" is ready to be purchased online. God Bless You Huge!