Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Constant Conversation W/God Feb 28th-29th

Wednesday February 29th

Ecclesiastes 4: 9-12

Two people are better off than one, for they can help each other succeed. 10 If one person falls, the other can reach out and help. But someone who falls alone is in real trouble. 11 Likewise, two people lying close together can keep each other warm. But how can one be warm alone? 12 A person standing alone can be attacked and defeated, but two can stand back-to-back and conquer. Three are even better, for a triple-braided cord is not easily broken.

Holy Bible. New Living Translation copyright© 1996, 2004, 2007 by Tyndale House Foundation. Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois 60188. All rights reserved.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90CQK0RrToI Three Strand Cord

Developing My AWE-GOD With An Attitude Of Gratitude!

2012 AWE-Father God Gratefulness! Jesus, I am so grateful today for Your Peace that surpasses all of my understanding. Not all of Your Ways are definable by my understanding! What an understatement that is! I can't even begin to wrap my mind around this season of my life, but YOU are so with me and that is enough for me. I am grateful for Your Omnipresent Reality Check in my life, which is Your Peace, I always have it, even when my heart grows faint for lack of understanding in my life situations that I am growing through. In this moment, I don't understand Your Way for me and I admit, I don't like it, but I totally respect Your Will for me in it. I would not have chosen this season of my life, YET… I know without a doubt, I can count on Your Peace, I can count on that You are totally for me and I can count on that in YOU, all is eventually God-Good; for this I am forever grateful! Thank You Jesus!

Worship Wisdom! Changing Me! Speaking God's Truth-Hope!

How Proud We Are Of Our Fallen Hero's! We Honor Them With Our Tears-Our Love For The Freedom They Sacrificed Their Lives For! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uju1UdVFzNY&feature=related #MilitaryMonday

talk it up! facebook

I know the moment I utter a prayer, AWE-GOD answers the prayers in that special way only HE Can and His Purposes, I can't even begin to imagine are immediately put in play in their lives. Pray It UP! God Hears- God Responds! 

We must learn to become the kind of person who plans things, but does not fall apart if that plan doesn't work out! Lynn Pugliese

My Thoughts About This = Miraculous Musings! J

LOL! Now that is some wisdom to follow! May all God's purposes in play in our lives accomplish the full force of His Sovereign Will for us today! AWE-GOD! Don't fight God - fight with God! Let Go - Let God! He's Got This And He's Got It Right!

God doesn't necessarily create difficult situations for us, but He will use them to develop our character. Joyce Meyer

Worship Wisdom! Changing Me! Speaking God's Truth-Hope!

Come And Fill our Hearts By Avalon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXJz8-6dNKg&list=PL2DFF164757ABD320&context=C3d2aca6ADOEgsToPDskK_2VCJmLioggQWz6DPmVwz

Trust Your Life To #Jesus! Empty Yourself Out And Let God Fill You With His Hope – His Strength To Carry On http://dld.bz/aXnPz #TWorship

You Great Name: Natalie Grant

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCg3HU1jhVA&feature=related

Jesus! Worthy Way-Maker! We Lift You High! We Praise Your Great Name! http://dld.bz/aXnHF #AWE-GOD #LoveOn

No Other Name: Gaither Vocal Band

No Other Name But Jesus! Be #All-IN2012 With #Jesus! Let Every Tongue #TWorship Jesus! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYWme7gQs9g Precious Jesus!

I Worship Jesus! Praise Jesus! There Is No Other Name I Magnify! Be All In With Jesus Today! There Is Power In His Precious Name! Jesus! Forever He Reigns! King Of Kings Lord Of ALL! BE All-IN With Jesus! #LoveOn Jesus! No Other Name But Jesus! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYWme7gQs9g

Jesus! Worthy Way-Maker! We Lift You High! We Praise Your Great Name! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCg3HU1jhVA&feature=related#TWorship #AWE-GOD #LoveOn

A Seasoned Servant Of God Has Encouraged Me Today

Pastor Elliott Osowitt

Ephesians 5:15-21
15 Pay careful attention, then, to how you walk—not as unwise people but as wise—
16 making the most of the time, because the days are evil.
17 So don't be foolish, but understand what the Lord's will is.
18 And don't get drunk with wine, which
leads to reckless actions, but be filled by the Spirit:
19 speaking to one another in psalms, hymns, and spiritual songs, singing and making music from your heart to the Lord,
20 giving thanks always for everything to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ,
21 submitting to one another in the fear of Christ.

Dear Bob and Kim,

I have the privilege on many occasions to share my testimony of God's grace and salvation in my life.  Usually it is on a 'one-on-one' basis, sometimes at a small dinner meeting for the Gideons, and sometimes before a crowd of a couple of thousand Gideons from around the world.  Whether you and I tell people 'one-on-one' or before thousands, they want to know what the Lord has done in your life.  They want to ask, "So, what's your story"?

Be careful when you tell it.  You see your story cuts both ways.  There is your story according to you; and then there is your story according to others.  Pay careful attention, then, to how you walk.  Your walk is your story and that is how you will be known.

How do you walk in the good times when your children are doing well and your spouse thinks you're the best thing since sliced bread?  How do you walk when your children are an embarrassment to you and your family?  Do you wash your hands of them?

How do you walk when you are battling things you cannot control?  Do you go looking for someone who will listen to your side of the story and pop open a bottle of beer, or pull out some pot, or some other mood changer?  Maybe you feel better about your situation by spending money or taking a mental trip away from reality by pretending everything is wonderful.  (Remember denial is not a river in Egypt).  Here's what to do when you are under the stresses and trials of life:

be filled by the Spirit:
19 speaking to one another in psalms, hymns, and spiritual songs, singing and making music from your heart to the Lord,
20 giving thanks always for everything to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ,
21 submitting to one another in the fear of Christ.

So?  What's your story?Pastor Elliott

My Thoughts About This = Miraculous Musings! J

Speaking and what we speak to one another can become our story as they experience our lives lived out. That is why I truly believe in journaling and blogging because this is your life story. I also believe in sharing Jesus and how He has impacted my life, because my story is His story. We all have a story but one of the most important things I believe about our stories is the common denominator of them. The common denominator of every story is Jesus, therefore my story is your story and your story is my story because our lives are always and forever united by Jesus. When your life story causes you to hurt, Jesus hurts and so do I. When your life story causes you to celebrate, Jesus celebrates and so do I. Owning each other's life stories as if they are your own, you will experience the compassion and passion and miraculous power of the common denominator of every story! Jesus Christ! There is NO story without HIM!

http://wisdomhunters.com/ Boyd Bailey

Confess and Renounce 

"Whoever conceals their sins does not prosper, but the one who confesses and renounces them finds mercy." Proverbs 28:13

Sin that man covers, Christ will uncover. Sin that man uncovers, Christ will cover. He covers it with His love. Shame seeks to hide unseemly behavior from heaven, but a loving Savior brings grace to feelings of disgrace. It is better to quickly reveal to God what He already knows. Admission is healing. Sin that is concealed compounds its cruel consequences, but immediate confession and renouncement lessens its unholy effects.
Like sodium contributes to rising blood pressure, so sin contributes to a sick and sad heart. However, the remedy of walking in humility brings down the demon of disillusioned living and replaces it with peaceful wisdom. A clear conscience has clarity in the ways of God. Sin ignored is a silent killer of relational intimacy, but sin laid bare finds mercy.
"Therefore, Your Majesty, be pleased to accept my advice: Renounce your sins by doing what is right, and your wickedness by being kind to the oppressed. It may be that then your prosperity will continue." Daniel 4:27
Is there a hidden sin that haunts you? Perhaps flirtation has crept into your mind and emotions for someone other than your spouse. Online forays into places that provide short-term satisfaction have created long-term dissatisfaction. A hidden sin can be failing to disclose all the information in a deal or relationship for fear of rejection. These deceptive delights turn sour to our souls when exposed to the light of the Lord's love and holiness.
When we bow before the glowing glory of God, our motives and concealed sins are exposed. Like a freshly fileted fish, the glory of God is able to gut slimy sin from the belly of our bad behavior. The degree of our indiscretions determine the depth of our pain, but far better to come clean with Christ than to live a lie in silent suffering. So, bow in humble confession and genuine repentance—as His glory and mercy make you whole.
"Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom. And we all, who with unveiled faces contemplate the Lord's glory, are being transformed into his image with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit." 2 Corinthians 3:17-18
What unhealthy habit or hidden sin does the Lord want me to confess and renounce?
Related Readings: Ezekiel 14:6; Daniel 4:27; Acts 14:15; 2 Corinthians 4:2
Post/Tweet this today: A clear conscience has clarity in the ways of God. #clarity #God

YOU VERSION READING PLAN- THOUGHTS AS I READ:

ISAIAH 27 AND 27

Isaiah 26: 4 Trust in the LORD always, for the LORD GOD is the eternal Rock.5 He humbles the proud and brings down the arrogant city. He brings it down to the dust.6 The poor and oppressed trample it underfoot, and the needy walk all over it.7 But for those who are righteous, the way is not steep and rough. You are a God who does what is right, and you smooth out the path ahead of them. 8 LORD, we show our trust in you by obeying your laws; our heart's desire is to glorify your name. 9 All night long I search for you; in the morning I earnestly seek for God.

New Living Translation

If we keep our minds on Christ, we will have peace.

Eternal Rock Who humbles the proud. Those who are righteous the way is not rough. God does what is right and smoothes out our way.

Our hearts desire should be to glorify God's name, seek for Him with all our hearts

Kindness to wicked will not create good. God will show how He defends His people.

God will grant us peace. All we have accomplished is from God. Others may rule us but we worship God!

You make our nation great, you extend our borders and we give God the glory for this

Leviathan- God will kill!

God watches over us watering us carefully. He guards us and watches over us

Briars and thorns He attacks and burns up.

We are Jacobs descendents, God promised we will take root. God exiled Isreal to call her into account. The Lord did this to purge sin, take it away. As a result idol worship was crushed.

It is foolish and stupid to turn away from God.

The great trumpet will sound and many will return to Jerusalem to worship the Lord on it's holy mountain

Mark 6: Jesus Rejected…….

Jesus was rejected in His home town. Deeply offended they refused to believe in Him. You are not honored among your family. Jesus was amazed at their unbelief and did not do miracles among them.

12 Disciples: sent out two by two, giving them experience.

If any place refuses to welcome you or listen to you, shake its dust from your feet to show you have abandoned them to their fate.

Herod heard about Jesus, he thought John The Baptist had come back from the dead. As a favor to Herodius, he had him beheaded.

The king made a vow before his people so he could not refuse Herodius daughter, peer pressured into killing John The Baptist

Jesus went off by Himself to a quiet place to rest… Jesus saw the huge crowd and had compassion on them. He taught them many things.

Send the crowds away, but Jesus said: You feed them! They went and found 5 loaves of bread and 2 fish. Jesus blessed what He had and multiplied it and they ate as much as they wanted and had left overs. 5000 men and families were fed on those 5 loaves and 1 fish.

Jesus came toward them walking on the water, they cried out thinking he was a ghost… Jesus spoke to them: Don't be afraid, take courage, I am here…

They did not understand the significance of the miracle of the loafs… their hearts were too hard to take it in.

The sick Who touched even the fringe of Jesus' robe with faith were healed.

talk it up! facebook

Consider if a work communication can happen via email v. face to face or phone. More efficient & record of conversation. Pastor Wimbish

My Thoughts About This = Miraculous Musings! J

One thing John Maxwell taught me (he is an amazing teacher of leadership principles) is to listen and write. Writing clarifies... So either face to face or phone or email, I am listening and writing. When I was an administrative secretary, I kept my Word document open all day. When I answered the phone, I would listen more than I talked and then I would type the name of the person and write what I heard. I kept a journal of all conversations during the day, it helped me so much relationally in the long run!! At the end of the day, I would look over the file and I would pray and then close out that file for the day in prayer! It was a cool way for me to end my day by blessing every person/conversation I had that day. Closing the file in prayer!

talk it up! twitter

Let it be so! RT @faithgoddess17: Sustain me according to your promise, and I will live; do not let my hopes be dashed.

-Psalm 119:116

God blesses a home that prioritizes the implementation of heaven's agenda on earth Bill Boyd

http://www.wisdomhuntersdevotional.com/View.aspx?date=02/29/2012%2000:00:00

Worthy News Brief @worthyemail.com

Kimberly, a priceless gem is being formed -- IN YOU!

1 Peter 4:12-13 Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you: But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy.

We've been receiving dozens of emails lately from people who are really feeling the pressure, and who have expressed gratitude and appreciation for our devotions over the last few days. Reading through some of the replies, my initial thought was – wow, God is creating some magnificent diamonds!

A diamond is the hardest natural substance known, having been created by intense heat and pressure. I'm seeing believers becoming like diamonds, created the only way possible, through fiery trials...and then, the final precision sculpting by the Master Jeweler as He cuts them into priceless gems. I believe this is not just a metaphor, but a true "last days" vision, for, as these diamonds are prepared, and as the light of Yeshua begins beaming through them, I'm seeing thousands of rays of light impacting this darkening world around us...all for His glory!

Kimberly, don't despise the discipline, the intense pressure you are currently under, the testing of your faith. Rather, as hard as it can be, try to embrace them in light of what they truly are -- the very method of God's forming you into a priceless diamond for the world to see, and be amazed at the beauty of Yeshua shining bright and clear as crystal through your very life!

Your family in the Lord with much agape love,George, Baht Rivka, Elianna & Obadiah

Negev Desert, Israel

My Thoughts About This = Miraculous Musings! J

So true! I am in a season of pressure mostly because God's Will for me is not the way I would have chosen for my life to go. I can't even see ahead, so therefore there is no planning. It is opposite of my nature, but isn't that a good thing!! Because I am out of my comfort zone, I am clinging to God, digging my roots deeply in His Kingdom. Things here seem to matter less, stuff matters not at all. The things here I was clinging to, I have let go of. So yes, I am uncomfortable in this season of my life and it is turning out to truly be God good for me!

http://wisdomhunters.com/ Boyd Bailey

God Blessed Home

"The Lord's curse is on the house of the wicked, but he blesses the home of the righteous." Proverbs 3:33

What type of home does the Lord bless? He blesses a home that trusts Him, and does right, as God defines right. A home that prioritizes the implementation of heaven's agenda on earth, He blesses. A home that builds up, rather than tears down, He blesses. A home that humbly reads Scripture together, and seeks to personally apply its truth, He blesses.

A home that prays together, plays together, worships together, and serves together, He blesses. "God bless our home" is a wise prayer for a family of faith. Even if your home is more like hell than heaven, you can still make a significant difference. Let your light of love shine in service to undeserving family members, and your Heavenly Father will draw them unto Himself. God blesses a home shingled with unselfish service.

"But if serving the LORD seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your ancestors served beyond the Euphrates, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. But as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15

You may be the spiritual leader of the home, but you do not have the confidence to lead in religious matters. Yet there is hope. First of all, keep it simple by spending individual time alone with the Lord. Take what He is teaching you in His word, and transfer it to your family. If you are learning humility, read a Bible verse about the humble, and share a recent humbling experience from your life.

God blesses a leader in the home who is authentic and transparent. Family members can relate to your real struggles, instead of perceived perfection. The home is heaven's hospital for healing, encouragement, and accountability. Make Christianity work at home, and then you have the creditability of a God blessed model to export it into the church and community. Christ shows contempt for the house of sinners, but blesses the home of wise saints.

"By wisdom a house is built, and through understanding it is established." Proverbs 24:3

How, by God's grace, can I make our home a haven of rest and righteous behavior?

Related Readings: Deuteronomy 28:2-68; Malachi 2:2; Matthew 12:43-45; Acts 16:29-34 Post/Tweet this today: God blesses a home shingled with unselfish service. #service #family

A Minute With Maxwell

Minute With Maxwell

Dream! It is my dream to make a difference. Does the dream make the person or does the person make the dream? The dream makes the person. God is greater than all my dreams and He has surpassed every dream I have. If you you have the dream, have the right team, then team work makes the dream. The dream becomes actual because you are wanting to help people

leadership wisdom from Ron edmondston blog

10 Reasons Why I Love Military Families In Our Church

http://www.ronedmondson.com/2009/05/10-reasons-why-i-love-military-families-in-our-church.html #MilitaryMonday

Joyce Meyer: Promises for Your Everyday Life - a Daily Devotional

Isaiah 40:31

But those who wait for the Lord [who expect, look for, and hope in Him] shall change and renew their strength and power; they shall lift their wings and mount up [close to God] as eagles [mount up to the sun]; they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint or become tired.

Amplified Bible

Learn to Wait Written By Joyce Meyer

People often ask me, 'How can I know for sure whether I'm hearing from God or just making things up?'

I believe the answer is to learn to wait. With big decisions, we often feel the need to hurry. We must do something and do it right now! But godly wisdom tells us to wait until we have a clear picture of what we are to do and when we are to do it.

We all need to develop the capacity to take a step back and view every situation from God's perspective. Only then can we make decisions the way He wants us to.

Strength is found in waiting. When you wait upon the Lord, you can sense in your spirit what the Lord actually wants you to do, not what you think He wants you to do. Joyce Meyer

When you are faced with any difficult decision, it is wise to wait until you have a clear answer before taking a step you may regret. It might feel uncomfortable and you may want to hurry, but don't allow that pressure to take precedence over the wisdom and knowledge of God.

Prayer Starter: Lord, I don't want to get so caught up in the heat of the moment that I make a decision I regret. Remind me to daily wait on You. It might be difficult, but receiving Your wisdom and knowledge is worth it.

My Thoughts About This = Miraculous Musings! J

Waiting for God's timing has been a huge failure in my life. I have been impulsive and many times made the wrong choice because I did not give God time to work. If I want to be a person who makes the right choice the 1st time, I need to damn up the flow of impulsivity in my life. I need to let God Work, take as much time as He needs to accomplish His purposes in my situation. I am learning this the hard way as I am paying the consequences for my previous impulsive activities!!

Romans 8:29

For those whom He foreknew [of whom He was aware and loved beforehand], He also destined from the beginning [foreordaining them] to be molded into the image of His Son [and share inwardly His likeness], that He might become the firstborn among many brethren.

Amplified Bible

AWE- ALMIGHTY GOD!

Week Of February 27th

Monday, February 27th

Isaiah 25: 4-6

Therefore strong peoples will honor you; cities of ruthless nations will revere you. 4 You have been a refuge for the poor, a refuge for the needy in their distress, a shelter from the storm and a shade from the heat. For the breath of the ruthless is like a storm driving against a wall 5 and like the heat of the desert. You silence the uproar of foreigners; as heat is reduced by the shadow of a cloud, so the song of the ruthless is stilled.

 

 

Developing My AWE-GOD With An Attitude Of Gratitude!

2012 AWE-GOD Gratefulness! I am thankful Lord God that I can have a second chance in this area of my life I have failed. I am grateful for Your forgiveness, and I am completely in AWE of Your Unconditional Love for me, so thankful that You care enough to correct me, and step out with me on the right path, to the right choices for my life. From this moment to my next choice, because of YOUR GREAT LOVE for me, I completely desire to make the right choice the 1st time! AWE-Father God!

Sudden change may be your Savior's way of protecting you from an unseen incident. By grace, do not grow suspect of a change in plans; instead see Christ in the change. Adjustments need to be made—transitions need to happen, so the ways of God can have their way. Christ doesn't change, but our understanding of Him does—thus a change of plans. Boyd Bailey

Joyce Meyer: Promises for Your Everyday Life - a Daily Devotional

The Lord your God is in the midst of you, a Mighty One, a Savior [Who saves]! He will rejoice over you with joy; He will rest [in silent satisfaction] and in His love He will be silent and make no mention [of past sins, or even recall them]; He will exult over you with singing.

Managing Your Emotions By Joyce Meyer

Dealing with emotions is a fact of life. As long as we live, we will experience a variety of emotional feelings and reactions, and we must not deny their existence or feel guilty because of them.

However, we do need to learn to manage our emotions. This is easier when we understand that we cannot trust them. In fact, they can be our greatest enemy. Satan uses our emotions against us to keep us from walking in the Spirit.

It is so important to know that the Lord our God who resides within each of us is mighty. His might within us enables us to overcome our emotions and be led by His unchangeable Word and Spirit instead of our unstable feelings and emotions.

Spiritual stability and emotional maturity don't come naturally. You must desire it with all your heart and be determined to get it. When you make emotional stability a priority, God is more than willing to help you manage your emotions.

I encourage you to pursue that today. Enjoy emotional stability and a joyful, victorious life!

Prayer Starter: God, I choose to pursue emotional stability. I don't want to be controlled by my emotions, but I want to learn to manage them properly. Thank You for living in me and helping me with Your great strength.

I've seen far too many Christians who are more than willing to travel halfway around the world to volunteer for a week in an orphanage, but who cannot bring themselves to take the personal risk of sharing Jesus with the co-worker who sits day after day in the cubicle right next to them. Quote By Lee Strobel

http://wisdomhunters.com/ Boyd Bailey

Patient Endurance 

"This calls for patient endurance and faithfulness on the part of the saints."  Revelation 13:10b

Patient endurance is not easy, but many times it is necessary. If you change jobs every two years, ten times in a row, you do not have twenty years of work experience. You have two years of work experience in ten different places. So, make sure that you learn what God intends for you to learn where you are, before you move on. This is one of Satan's ploys. His desire is to keep you reactive to life, accompanied by a shallow faith.
Your faith has the opportunity to go deep when you stay somewhere for a while, but your faith remains shallow when you run from resistance. Resistance is a faith builder. When you are pressed against by life (what sometimes seems from all sides), you have the opportunity for growth. This is where patient endurance can serve you well. Patient endurance says that I will stay in this marriage, because it is for better or for worse. I will allow God to change me for the better, and I will trust Him to do the same for my spouse over time.
Indeed, patient endurance is able to outwait and sometimes outlive its accusers. Accusers come and go. If they do not get the reaction or desired response from you, they will move on to some other unprotected prey. So, by faith, "out-endure" your enemies. There will always be someone who does not like you. Don't think you can appease everyone; this is not possible or healthy. Appeasement may grant concessions that come back to haunt you. It is one thing to negotiate with those who represent a spirit of good will but it is a whole other deal to compromise with someone who is totally at odds with your values and principles. Be willing to walk away. It is not worth it to do business with an enraged enemy.
Patient endurance is illustrated throughout the Bible. Jesus patiently endured the cross. He patiently endured His critics and, ultimately, He more than restored His reputation when He proved His claims by His resurrected life. David patiently endured the fallout from his adultery and murder. He had pushed himself to the point of totally turning his back on God, but, instead, he turned back to God and became a broken and humbled leader.
Joseph, also, patiently endured the ridicule and jealousy of his family members.
Their injustice drove his faith in God deeper and broader. His patient endurance during the horrific injustice of his imprisonment led to his godly influence over a kingdom. Hannah patiently endured her inability to bear children. Her faithfulness to God during barrenness was a testimony of encouragement to friends, family and a nation. Her womb was empty, but her faith was pregnant with God possibilities.
Therefore, do not be tempted to take the easy way out. The easy way, many times, is not the best way. Yes, there is a time to cut your losses, but only after you have patiently endured and exhausted your options. People are watching how you "do life." So, use your influence to help others patiently endure their situations. Faithfulness, when you don't feel like it, is evidence of a maturing faith. You may be on the verge of experiencing God's very best.
However, do not confuse procrastination with patient endurance. Patient endurance is active and productive. It is not misguided, apathetic or irresponsible waiting. It is daily depending on and seeking God for His best. Therefore, patiently endure for God's sake and for the sake of others. Heavenly rewards await those who patiently endure. Moreover, your faith will never be the same!
Taken from Dose 86 in the 90-day devotional book, "Infusion"… http://bit.ly/bQHNIE
Post/Tweet this today: Patient endurance embraces resistance as a faith builder. #endure patience #faith

Satan's desire is to keep us reactive to life-accompanied by a shallow faith. God intends for us to learn where we are before we move on. Boyd Bailey

My Thoughts About This = Miraculous Musings! J

This is so true and it really spoke to me about King David how he patiently endured the consequences of his sins. I have consequences in my life from years of impulsive decisions about my finances and I am suffering from those choices. I need to patiently endure my consequences.

A Minute With Maxwell

Obligation! Things we have to do, and sometimes they are not excited to do, but it makes us responsible. If you do the things you have to do consistently and long enough, sometimes you will get to do the things you want to do. In the beginning we do what we have to do well, and later on we have options to do the things we want to. We need to start off with obligation, duty and responsibility.

Patrice Lockert Anthony

OBLIGATIONS - I am a writer, speaker, teacher, leader... all of which have their obligations. I'd like to write about the dark side of obligation. So many feel shame and guilt over unmet obligations. The weight of shame and guilt will hold you back. It will impede your progress. Put it behind you. Shame and guilt are for those who WILL NOT meet obligations, not for those who HAVE NOT met them. If you are breathing, you may work toward honoring obligations and building capital for your future. Trust that. Honor that. Build on that. God Bless!

 

Gilberto Mac-Knight · Top Commenter · Itatiba

John, Team, Friends, good morning. Have a blessed Sunday!

Obligations are not fun, simply because they are imposed and not chosen. It seems that even a hobby, if becomes an obligation, it ceases to be fun! However, Obligations are the teachers and drivers of Discipline and, Discipline is one of those indispensable Fundamentals, if we want to build a solid and lasting construction of any kind in our lives.

My Thoughts About This = Miraculous Musings! J

My 1st Obligation is to be called to God 1st! After that, all obligations I have can be ordered by Him and through Him I can get them done one by one, hopefully with excellence unto Him! Sometimes though I get frustrated by the "suddenly" things of life that pop up and put off my obligations and I have to continually remind myself, my 1st obligation is to God and through that connection, all things "God Destined" eventually get done!

http://wisdomhunters.com/ Boyd Bailey

Change of Plans 

"When they came to the border of Mysia, they tried to enter Bithynia, but the Spirit of Jesus would not allow them to. So they passed by Mysia and went down to Troas." Acts 16:7-8

Sudden change can shake the faith foundation of the most ardent saints. The unexpected can cause trust to feel threatened. One day the Spirit seems to say one thing and the next day that door shuts and another one opens. Temperaments who like to be in control do not like the feeling of being out of control. But sudden change is a test of trust in Jesus.
We do our best at work and then we learn that our position will soon be eliminated. We invest in a romantic relationship over a year and then surprisingly—over coffee—learn, that we just need to be friends. We research and wait for the right cure for our disease, only to realize at the last moment that we do not qualify for the treatment. Change happens, and how we respond to change resides in our heart. Thus, experience Christ in change.
"Praise be to the name of God for ever and ever; wisdom and power are his. He changes times and seasons; he deposes kings and raises up others. He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in darkness, and light dwells with him." Daniel 2:20-22
Christ uses change to change His children. Does your need for security trump your trust in Jesus? Does financial certainty have more influence in your life than intimacy with your heavenly Father? Perhaps abrupt change is an opportunity for your character to grow in God's ways and learn to adapt with a grateful attitude. Fight change and you may flail about like a fatigued swimmer going up stream, or embrace change and excel ahead.
It is when we draft behind change that our understanding of His will accelerates. Sudden change may be your Savior's way of protecting you from an unseen incident. By grace, do not grow suspect of a change in plans; instead see Christ in the change. Adjustments need to be made—transitions need to happen, so the ways of God can have their way. Christ doesn't change, but our understanding of Him does—thus a change of plans.
"God is not a man, that He should lie, nor a son of man, that He should change His mind. Does He speak and then not act? Does He promise and not fulfill? I have received a command to bless; He has blessed, and I cannot change it." Number 23:19-20
What change am I facing that I need to embrace, trusting God in the process? Boyd Bailey
Related Readings: Genesis 31:7; 1 Samuel 10:9; Psalm 107:33-35; Hebrews 13:1
Post/Tweet this today: Sudden change is a test of trust in your savior Jesus. #change #trust

My Thoughts About This = Miraculous Musings! J

Sudden change has really been a demon in my life the last three years. I have not been able to pass the test. Eventually I pass, but the struggle to pass just about does me in. I want to change, I want to be able to pass this test of sudden change without my emotions being wrung out. I want to have the kind of faith that holds up my emotions during sudden change. I am tired of failing this test… in fact I am sick and tired of failing this test, sick of all things myself and tired of my emotions feeling like a roller coaster ride that doesn't stop! I want to pass this test!! Help these truths that I just read sink into my spirit.

  • Sudden change is God's way of protecting me and keeping me in line with His Will
  • See God in the change, find God in the change, therefore not focusing on doubt.
  • Make adjustments in my alignment with God, so He can have His Way in my life.
  • Pray for God's understanding instead of wearing myself out to find my own

Run Isaiah 40:31

Run deep into your presence till there is nothing left of me, until my desires are melted down and you are all I want to be.

I want my heart to know Your mercy, that Your love, Jesus, will rule me today.

I want to run and not grow weary, walk and not grow faint.

My lips are all consumed by You, each word I know You are there.

I am faded and weighed down, I come before You, Jesus, I know You will renew my strength.

Jesus! For Your Kingdom, I will run and not grow weary, walk and not grow faint! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73VtZnIQCro&feature=related #Tworship #AWE-GOD! #All-In2012

We are called by the Higher Power with a higher calling. We spend the rest of our lives learning to die to ourselves and peel off everything that is not pleasing to God. We were not chosen by God to go on being selfish, self-serving, and unholy, but to rise above vanity to live and teach the righteousness of Jesus Christ through personal example, even at the risk of losing what seems to be important to the world. Pastor Elliott Osowitt

Be ready if you chose to follow Christ; sometimes we have to be a disappointment to the people of this world in order to be pleasing to God. Pastor Elliott Osowitt

 

No comments: