Friday, October 3, 2008

Awaken My Will To Yours, Lord Jesus!

MAN UP!!! I am learning from my struggle with my will, that I can't do it…

 

I Need God To Awaken My Will, To Put A Passion In My Heart For His Will!!

Listen to this song: Awaken by Natalie Grant:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkJqN9OrXwk

 

 

What you need to do, is to put your will over completely into the hands of your Lord, surrendering to Him the entire control of it. Say, "Yes, Lord, YES!" to everything, and trust Him to work in you to will, as to bring your whole wishes and affections into conformity with His own sweet, and lovable, and most lovely will. It is wonderful what miracles God works in wills that are utterly surrendered to Him. He turns hard things into easy, and bitter things into sweet. It is not that He puts easy things in the place of the hard, but He actually changes the hard thing into an easy one.

Quote By: Hannah Whitall Smith

 

"It was not a really good exercise week… I really slacked up in my discipline and I know it is because our weather changed really quickly and I was not ready for it and I did not want to get up sooooo early and get out from under the warm covers. I kept talking myself out of it every morning this week… it is too cold and I am not ready for this cold weather yet! Adjustments are a huge thing in being a Champion In Christ and staying disciplined and I can see that when things suddenly change how it can be a stumbling block as we are trying to stay disciplined, keep a steady and faithful pace with Christ Jesus! As my son, a United State Marine would say: "It is time to MAN UP!" I need to make a choice to move past the change I had not anticipated and get my focus on Christ again and get back into the discipline of my training!" By Kimberlymac

 

Everyone wants to change, but change demands desire and discipline before it becomes delightful. There is always the agony of choice before the promise of change.

Quote By:Larry Lea

 

Ecclesiastes 12:12-14 

All has been heard; the end of the matter is: Fear God [revere and worship Him, knowing that He is] and keep His commandments, for this is the whole of man [the full, original purpose of his creation, the object of God's providence, the root of character, the foundation of all happiness, the adjustment to all inharmonious circumstances and conditions under the sun] and the whole [duty] for every man.

Amplified Bible (AMP) Copyright © 1954, 1958, 1962, 1964, 1965, 1987 by The Lockman Foundation

 

"The adjustment for me, the end of the matter is for me to respect God, to revere Him and to Worship Him with all my life, my body which is the temple of His Holy Life, my spirit, the inner personality of my soul, my mind and my will. It is not about my comfort level, it is all about making the right choice in all the seasons of my life. I choose Jesus and in that choice, I can make this adjustment which really comes down to my will, adjusting my will to the change in my circumstances. If I want to be healthy in body, so that I can serve Jesus with the best of my life, then I must exercise my body no matter what the conditions are under the sun, I must be disciplined because of my choice to be His Champion, In Christ…. Today is a new day!" By Kimberlymac

 

Have patience with all things, but chiefly have patience with yourself. Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections but instantly set about remedying them-- every day begin the task anew.

Quote By: Francis de Sales Biography and Works

 

Ephesians 2:20-22

You are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets with Christ Jesus Himself the chief Cornerstone. 21In Him the whole structure is joined (bound, welded) together harmoniously, and it continues to rise (grow, increase) into a holy temple in the Lord [a sanctuary dedicated, consecrated, and sacred to the presence of the Lord]. 22In Him [and in fellowship with one another] you yourselves also are being built up [into this structure] with the rest, to form a fixed abode (dwelling place) of God in (by, through) the Spirit.

Amplified Bible (AMP) Copyright © 1954, 1958, 1962, 1964, 1965, 1987 by The Lockman Foundation

 

"The income of God's Word is the outcome of a changed life."

Quote By:Ed Cole- Christian Men's Network

 

If you're on the rocks, don't despair; be a lighthouse.

Quote By: Anonymous

 

 

No comments: