Monday, October 27, 2008

Glowing In The Light Of HIS Purposes!

All of God's people are ordinary people who have been made extraordinary by the purpose he has given them.

Oswald Chambers My Utmost for His Highest

 

When life changes and it doesn't make sense, you can wear out your mind trying to understand how God thought that this life transition was good!! I am learning so much about the purposes of God through the unplanned changes that have taken place in my life lately. I am in South Carolina! I have moved to Charleston from the beautiful mountains of North Carolina, my favorite home here on earth! Never in my wildest dreams would I have thought this move to Charleston would be a part of my life plan! I believe in God wholeheartedly and I am learning to be "completely" His. He said go and we picked up and went. He said go and He paid for it down to the last penny and provided a job that was more than we could ever have imagined or hoped for! Therefore, this move has been easy on my soul, hard on my will, fatiguing for my mind and exciting for my spirit and in the middle of this jumbled up emotional whole is the prevailing purposes of God at work in me!

I understand that God is good and I act out of my faith, because of this truth. I know what God has brought into my life path will turn out to be better than I could ever imagine; even if in my right now I can't wrap my mind around what is happening! When it comes to God doing the best thing for me, there is no doubt, no temptation and no anxiety that can stand the test of His truth and promise. I believe in His goodness towards me! So, I am in South Carolina waiting for His Kingdom purposes to be worked out in me and through me. Even if I can't clearly see His intentions right now, I believe He is working them out through my salvation in my personal relationship with Him. I believe in Him and I know that He would not have brought me here without a predestined purpose in His mind and His plan!

    God's purposes are being worked out in the unseen in each one of our situations for our good! He is our personal goodness advocate! We can believe this in good hope! If I meant what I said when I promised God my life and asked Him to use it for His glory, then that is why I am here in South Carolina! I am willessly waiting and expecting Him to reveal to me His purposes. Until then, I am daily being found in Him doing the work of His Kingdom through the Kingdom Trade He has already trained me in, by His Holy Spirit's strength, authority and power!

This will be another great God Adventure for me to write about because I know He is working out His plans and that always ends up with a great testimony! Today as I thought about how crazy it is that we have moved here at the worst economic times in our country, my faith and belief in God speaks louder than those fears that tickle my mind with anxiety. I will set my heart, my plans and my actions in a Holy Alignment with His truth, His thoughts, His intents and His purposes! Yes I will! I am His Ambassador in South Carolina! Yes Lord, Yes… AMEN! Glowing His Purposes! Kimberlymac

 

Faith is a living, bold trust in God's grace, so certain of God's favour that it would risk death a thousand times trusting in it. Such confidence and knowledge of God's grace makes you happy, joyful and bold in your relationship to God and all creatures. The Holy Spirit makes this happen through faith. Because of it, you freely, willingly and joyfully do good to everyone, serve everyone, suffer all kinds of things, love and praise the God who has shown you such grace.

Quote By Martin Luther

 

Philippians 2:13-19

God is working in you. He wants your plans and your acts to be in keeping with his good purpose.

New International Reader's Version (NIRV) Copyright © 1996, 1998 by International Bible Society

 

God's good-will to us is the cause of His good work in us.

Quote By: Matthew Henry Commentary Philippians 2

 

Philippians 2:16-18

Hold firmly to the word of life; then, on the day of Christ's return, I will be proud that I did not run the race in vain and that my work was not useless. 17 But I will rejoice even if I lose my life, pouring it out like a liquid offering to God,[a] just like your faithful service is an offering to God. And I want all of you to share that joy. 18 Yes, you should rejoice, and I will share your joy.

New Living Translation (NLT) Holy Bible. New Living Translation copyright © 1996, 2004 by Tyndale Charitable Trust. Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers.

 

 

My Prayer For Us Today & HIS-THOUGHTS: KimberlyMac Glowing His Glory!

  • Father I pray that You would give us this kind of faith that impassions us to be the kind of human beings whose lives are poured out as a sacrifice in serving You and Your Kingdom on earth as it is in heaven!
  • Holy Spirit cause us to walk in a belief that yields a faith that impacts others with Your Purposes. Help us Holy Spirit and teach us to daily build our living legacy of impactive faith and may it always and forever stand; unto the next generation and even to forever! Jesus!
  • Help us Lord Jesus not to walk in our own strength, independent of You. We need You Lord! I pray that our plans and our actions stay within the parameters of Your purposes! I pray that we will not live out of the vanity of our humanness, but strive to be connected to You, Heart to heart in all we do! Work in us Your Purposes, Lord Jesus and cause us by Your Holy Spirit's instruction not to run this race of life without You; or to live our lives in personal pride that causes us to invest our time in vain! Help us to always please You, first and use our God-given time, gifts and talents in ways that make an eternal difference in the lives of others! May we make every divine appointment You have for us today and May our faith impact, change and draw others to You!
  • Jesus, You are our Advocate and You are working in the unseen for our good. Father God, touch us deeply at the point of our need today and saturate our souls in this truth. May we know without any doubt that You are working in our lives and that You desire to work out Your purposes in our life-situations with excellence and Kingdom Purpose! Jesus!
  • Help us Jesus to be Your All Purpose Shine, Glowing Your Glory as Your Kingdom Purposes are revealed in us, through our life situations! We are Shining Your Purposes… On Purpose! Glowing Your Glory! Yes Lord Jesus!
  • Holy Spirit may the passionate all consuming fire of our Holy and Mighty Father God be filled to overflowing into our hearts… right now! An All Consuming Fire! May we live today in excellence as we diligently and faithfully pursue Your Presence. Keep us in the peaceableness of contentment, that we might be satisfied with our lot today because we know You are working for us in the unseen, seeding Your purposes in us and through our lives!
  • Father God may we be found in Your Purposes, alive in Your Spirit and Truth! May our faith, be a continual sacrifice of praise as we surrender our will, our plans and our expectations unto Your Kingdom Purposes! May we have that kind of faith that causes us to daily offer our lives unto Your service. What can I do today Lord Jesus through You and unto others that all my plans this day and all my actions this day Glow in Your Kingdom Purpose! Jesus! So Be It! AMEN!

 

Philippians 2:17

Your faith makes you offer your lives as a sacrifice in serving God.

New Century Version (NCV) The Holy Bible, New Century Version®. Copyright © 2005 by Thomas Nelson, Inc.

 

 

Dig Deeper….Live Deeper….Dig Deeper….Just Do It!!!!!!!!!!

Philippians 2:13-19

[Not in your own strength] for it is God Who is all the while [a]effectually at work in you [energizing and creating in you the power and desire], both to will and to work for His good pleasure and satisfaction and [b]delight. 14Do all things without grumbling and faultfinding and complaining [[c]against God] and [d]questioning and doubting [among yourselves], 15That you may show yourselves to be blameless and guiltless, innocent and uncontaminated, children of God without blemish (faultless, unrebukable) in the midst of a crooked and wicked generation [spiritually perverted and perverse], among whom you are seen as bright lights (stars or beacons shining out clearly) in the [dark] world, 16Holding out [to it] and offering [to all men] the Word of Life, so that in the day of Christ I may have something of which exultantly to rejoice and glory in that I did not run my race in vain or spend my labor to no purpose. 17Even if [my lifeblood] must be poured out as a libation on the sacrificial offering of your faith [to God], still I am glad [to do it] and [e]congratulate you all on [your share in] it. 18And you also in like manner be glad and [f]congratulate me on [my share in] it. 19But I hope and trust in the Lord Jesus soon to send Timothy to you, so that I may also be encouraged and cheered by learning news of you.

Amplified Bible (AMP) Copyright © 1954, 1958, 1962, 1964, 1965, 1987 by The Lockman Foundation

    

Timing is so important! If you are going to be successful in dance, you must be able to respond to rhythm and timing. It's the same in the Spirit. People who don't understand God's timing can become spiritually spastic, trying to make the right things happen at the wrong time. They don't get His rhythm - and everyone can tell they are out of step. They birth things prematurely, threatening the very lives of their God-given dreams.

Quote By T. D. Jakes

 

Matthew Henry Commentary Philippians 2:19-30

Matthew Henry's Concise Commentary on the Bible is available in the Public Domain.

 

Diligence in the affairs of salvation, and to be examples to the world.

We must be diligent in the use of all the means which lead to our salvation, persevering therein to the end. With great care, lest, with all our advantages, we should come short. Work out your salvation, for it is God who worketh in you. This encourages us to do our utmost, because our labour shall not be in vain: we must still depend on the grace of God. The working of God's grace in us, is to quicken and engage our endeavours. God's good-will to us, is the cause of his good work in us. Do your duty without murmurings. Do it, and do not find fault with it. Mind your work, and do not quarrel with it. By peaceableness; give no just occasion of offence. The children of God should differ from the sons of men. The more perverse others are, the more careful we should be to keep ourselves blameless and harmless. The doctrine and example of consistent believers will enlighten others, and direct their way to Christ and holiness, even as the light-house warns mariners to avoid rocks, and directs their course into the harbour. Let us try thus to shine. The gospel is the word of life, it makes known to us eternal life through Jesus Christ. Running, denotes earnestness and vigour, continual pressing forward; labouring, denotes constancy, and close application. It is the will of God that believers should be much in rejoicing; and those who are so happy as to have good ministers, have great reason to rejoice with them.

 

Dig Deeper….Live Deeper….Dig Deeper….Just Do It!!!!!!!!!!

Just think you are here not by chance but by GOD's choosing. His hand formed you and made you the person you are. He compares you to no one else; you are one of a kind. You lack nothing that His grace can't give you. He has allowed you to be here at this time in history to fulfill His special purpose for this generation. You are GOD's servant in GOD's place at GOD's perfect time.

Quote By: Anonymous

No comments: