Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Road Trip Journal: Day 32

daily road trip journal

Heavenly hindsight 2 endurance

Grow-2-Go!

Day 32 Sunday, February 1st, 2009:

Road Trip: Listen-Led- paced- 2 -praise!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_4g8_e16dc

Come To Jesus Chris Rice

  • Jesus, Healer – Restorer of Life I praise You!
  • Omnipresent God, from here to there unto forever is my praise unto You!
  • I praise You Life Giver, The Christ The Son Of The Living God!
  • I praise You, our All in All! God Almighty! Mighty To Save!
  • Living God, From Life To Life You are Worthy Of Our Praise!

Road Trip ramah: Spiritual Nourishment 4 strength!

Romans 1:25

They chose a lie instead of God's truth. They worshiped and served created things. They didn't worship the Creator. But he must be praised forever. Amen.

New International Reader's Version (NIRV) Copyright © 1996, 1998 by International Bible Society

Road Trip personal thoughts!

We all deal with fear, because of the lies we have exchange for truth. Don't submit to earthly fear! Praise The Lord! Praise is the pace you set as a Champion in Christ and it keeps you on the path of His Perfect Love, that casts out all fear! Just Do It! No Matter What! Praise Him!

Road Trip 2 endurance/promises for soul nourishment

Psalm 121:5-6

God's your Guardian, right at your side to protect you— Shielding you from sunstroke, sheltering you from moonstroke. 7-8 God guards you from every evil, he guards your very life. He guards you when you leave and when you return, he guards you now, he guards you always.

The Message (MSG) Copyright © 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 2000, 2001, 2002 by Eugene H. Peterson

You Watch Over Me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u52_5VuwKVI

By Aaron Shust

Road Trip personal thoughts!

He hears each one of our cries for help. Every prayer reaches His ears. No tear is cried in vain. He carries all our pain. He watches over us in the darkest valley! He watches over us when the night is long. Helps us to see the way before us. Always faithful to be leading and interceding for us. He never leaves us alone! He has never once forsaken me.

Road Trip : 2 endurance: attitude- paced- 2-appreciate!

  • I am so thankful Lord that You save my every tear. You care about me that much!
  • I am grateful that when I go through my darkest valley's You are right there with me to grow me through.
  • I appreciate how You intercede for me, it amazes me the care You give me.
  • I am too grateful that You, Mighty God know the way before me, You go before me.
  • Thank you Lord for Your faithfulness to me in my all and everything.
  • I am grateful that You, Jesus are my keeper, protector and guardian of my heart.
  • Thank you for hearing my every prayer; you are Lord of my life!

 

No comments: