Saturday, February 7, 2009

Road Trip Journal: Day 34

daily road trip journal

Heavenly hindsight 2 endurance

Grow-2-Go!

 

Day 34 Wednesday February 3rd 2009

Road Trip ramah: Spiritual Nourishment 4 strength!

1 Peter 2:8-10

"He is the stone that makes people stumble, the rock that makes them fall."[a] They stumble because they do not obey God's word, and so they meet the fate that was planned for them. 9 But you are not like that, for you are a chosen people. You are royal priests,[b] a holy nation, God's very own possession. As a result, you can show others the goodness of God, for he called you out of the darkness into his wonderful light. 10 "Once you had no identity as a people; now you are God's people. Once you received no mercy; now you have received God's mercy."[New Living Translation (NLT)

Holy Bible. New Living Translation copyright © 1996, 2004 by Tyndale Charitable Trust. Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers.

Road Trip 2 endurance/promises for soul nourishment

"You can deal with an enormous amount of success as well as an enormous amount of failure without losing your identity, because your identity is that you are the beloved. Long before your father and mother, your brothers and sisters, your teachers, your church, or any people touched you in a loving as well as in a wounding way-long before you were rejected by some person or praised by somebody else-that voice has been there always. "I have loved you with an everlasting love." That love is there before you were born and will be there after you die."

Quote By:Henri J. M. Nouwen

Road Trip personal thoughts!

It is just amazing to me how I have gotten through these 33 days of this God Adventure Road Trip! Choice by Choice has been a great revelation for me because it focuses me on Jesus 1st, not my personal goals. Moment to moment I am following Him, I am changing on the tick of a second to stay in pace with Him in my all and everything. I am learning His ways, His truths and His life velocity for me. He is setting the Championship pace for my run through this life unto the finish line. Every morning I find myself in His Presence, looking for the footprint He has left for me to fit my steps into for that day. He is always faithful and it is always there, His impression for me to pursue with His personal intent that I be position in His Grace choice by choice.

Psalm 86:11

Lord, teach me how you want me to live. Then I will follow your truth. Give me a heart that doesn't want anything more than to worship you.

New International Reader's Version (NIRV) Copyright © 1996, 1998 by International Bible Society

Road Trip : 2 endurance: attitude- paced- 2-appreciate!

We would be still and know that You are God.... We stand in awe of You..., Your awesome holiness, majestic splendor, blazing glory, limitless power, and unquestionable sovereignty. We worship You for Your flawless character, Your infinite knowledge and wisdom, Your absolute justice, unswerving faithfulness, unending mercy.... We bow our hearts and bend our knees before... Your dazzling beauty, Your fascinating personality, Your incomprehensible humility, Your unsearchable understanding, and Your unfathomable love.... Our greatest need is to have a far greater revelation of what You are really like. We ask You to meet that need.

Quote By: Joy Dawson Youth With A Mission

  1. Thank you Lord Jesus for this Road Trip God Adventure these last 30 some days that is teaching me the true meaning of endurance.
  2. Thank you Jesus for Your holiness, that stands the tests of times! Enduring Forever!
  3. Thank You Jesus for Your absolute Justice that endures through the worst of betrayal.
  4. Thank you Jesus for your unswerving faithfulness that endures the foolishness of mankind.
  5. I so appreciate Your Personality Lord Jesus, it gives me a model to form my life after.
  6. Your love, your unfathomable love, how can I ever take it for granted! I am so grateful for Your love, it surrounds me inside to outside, shallow to deep, under to over and always with me.
  7. Jesus, thank you for dying for me so I could have a greater revelation through a personal relationship with my Father God, of WHOSE I am.

Road Trip personal thoughts!

The last few days, the biggest revelation to me was that I was so worried about Who I was. I had exchanged a lie for a truth because God is not concerned so much about who I am on the outside as He is about WHOSE I am on the inside. This part of my Road Trip Adventure has really impacted me and I deeply realize that in order to Grow 2 Go unto endurance, I need to be focused on WHOSE I am and not who I am. Jesus! I am yours!

Road Trip: Listen-Led- paced- 2 -praise!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIChICYw5jc

I AM YOURS BY CASTING CROWNS

  • I praise You King of Kings! Owner Of The Universe! Everything Is Yours! I am Yours!
  • I praise You Mighty Savior, Who Bought Our Freedom, Forever!
  • I praise You Keeper Of My Heart! I am Yours!
  • I praise You For Who You Are! Jesus, My Lord! I am thankful for WHOSE I am!
  • All Glory, Honor are Yours, All of My Everything Is Your Creation!
  • I praise You Holy Spirit, the Power Of Your Wisdom is unfathomable by all!

 

 

No comments: