Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Road Trip Journal: Day 29-31

Day 29-31: THUR-sat, January 29-31, 2009:

Road Trip 2 endurance/promises for soul nourishment

"Divine love is perfect peace and joy, it is a freedom from all disquiet,

it is all content and happiness; and makes everything to rejoice in

itself. Love is the Christ of God; wherever it comes, it comes as the

blessing and happiness of every natural life, a redeemer from all evil,

a fulfiller of all righteousness, and a peace of God, which passeth all

understanding. Through all the universe of things, nothing is uneasy,

unsatisfied, or restless, but because it is not governed by love, or

because its nature has not reached or attained the full birth of the

spirit of love. For when that is done, every hunger is satisfied, and

all complaining, murmuring, accusing, resenting, revenging, and striving,

are as totally suppressed and overcome, as the coldness, thickness, and

horror of darkness are suppressed and overcome by the breaking forth of

the light."

Quote By: William Law http://www.ccel.org/l/law/

Road Trip personal thoughts!

I, Kimberly Ann McCarthy am destined to live in the glory of Your strength and not worry or fear anything, because all things belong to You. I will turn to You in prayer in all the circumstances and situations of my day.

This is a part of my personal creed. It is a creed I have written from my daily life learning experiences over the last ten years. If I make the right choice to turn to God, moment by moment and choice by choice, then I do live in the glory of His strength instead of the doldrums of worry, anxiety and fear. I am learning on this Road Trip God Adventure that Praise was one of the missing ingredients in my ability to endure. I needed to set my Pace to Praise! I had forgotten the power that praise had over my attitudes! If my soul is positioned in praise, the my attitudes are very enduring!

Road Trip ramah: Spiritual Nourishment 4 strength!

1 John 4:18

There is no fear in love [dread does not exist], but full-grown (complete, perfect) love [a]turns fear out of doors and expels every trace of terror! For fear [b]brings with it the thought of punishment, and [so] he who is afraid has not reached the full maturity of love [is not yet grown into love's complete perfection].

Amplified Bible (AMP) Copyright © 1954, 1958, 1962, 1964, 1965, 1987 by The Lockman Foundation

Matthew 15:24-26

Then Jesus went to work on his disciples. "Anyone who intends to come with me has to let me lead. You're not in the driver's seat; I am. Don't run from suffering; embrace it. Follow me and I'll show you how. Self-help is no help at all. Self-sacrifice is the way, my way, to finding yourself, your true self. What kind of deal is it to get everything you want but lose yourself? What could you ever trade your soul for?

The Message (MSG) Copyright © 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 2000, 2001, 2002 by Eugene H. Peterson

Road Trip : 2 endurance: attitude- paced- 2-appreciate!

Road Trip: Listen-Led- paced- 2 -praise!

Bring The Rain MercyMe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8HgAVenbUU

  1. Lord Jesus I praise You Eternal One. You have given me a future and a hope!
  2. Holy, Holy Lord I praise You, Amazing One!
  3. I praise You Lord Jesus, Enduring Love.
  4. I praise You The One And Only Refuge, Shelter of my life.
  5. Lord Jesus, I praise You, My Prince Of Peace!
  6. Glory To God! Maker of My Rainy Days! Maker of My All And Everything!
  7. I praise You Great and Mighty Way Maker. I praise You Destiny of my all and everything!

No comments: