Wednesday, June 10, 2009

AWE- ALMIGHTY GOD!

 

Make My Life A Constant Conversation With You!

 

Thursday, June 04, 2009 I hope huge to glow His Glory as I stand in AWE of Him!

I, Kimberly Ann McCarthy, believe in You, I inhale Jesus Christ, therefore I, Kimberly Ann McCarthy, speak and I exhale Your Spoken Word, Your Love and Your Passion for all to know You!

Believe in God today! He is trustworthy! Inhale Jesus Christ- exhale & speak His heart, show His Love and hope huge in Him!

****************************************************

My Upmost For His Hightest By Oswald Chambers

Hebrews 13:5

Let your [a]character or moral disposition be free from love of money [including greed, avarice, lust, and craving for earthly possessions] and be satisfied with your present [circumstances and with what you have]; for He [God] [b]Himself has said, I will not in any way fail you nor [c]give you up nor leave you without support. [I will] not, [d][I will] not, [I will] not in any degree leave you helpless nor forsake nor [e]let [you] down ([f]relax My hold on you)! [[g]Assuredly not!](A) 6So we take comfort and are encouraged and confidently and boldly say, The Lord is my Helper; I will not be seized with alarm [I will not fear or dread or be terrified]. What can man do to me?(B)

Cross references:

Hebrews 13:5 : Josh 1:5

Hebrews 13:6 : Ps 27:1;118:6

Amplified Bible (AMP) Copyright © 1954, 1958, 1962, 1964, 1965, 1987 by The Lockman Foundation

Excerpts From My Utmost For His Highest June 4th

"What line of thinking do my thoughts take? Do I turn to what God says or to my own fears?"

"But as we grow in His grace we find that God is glorifying Himself here and now, at this very moment."

*My Prayer-HIS-THOUGHTS: KimberlyMac Shining 4-Him- Glowing His Glory-Always-4Ever!*

AWE-GOD: He is trustworthy!

I read the above and it really hits my spirit this morning just how trustworthy our God is. He is Who He says He is, He does what He promised and He is forever available to us! AWE-GOD!

****************************************************

BE…Found IN HIM!

A Great Way To Start The Day! Lay Your Life Down Before The King Of Kings! Hear His Heart Let His Purposes Fill Your Heart With A Passion That Brings His Glory Glow Into Your Morning! Desire To Be His, To Do His Will Today! Stir Up Your Heart In Gods Passions, His Purposes, His Plans And Be Used By Him Today!

http://www.tangle.com/view_video.php?viewkey=b65f4c0ccd295cc484e5

My Desire Jeremy Camp

****************************************************

©Prayer! I Pray Your Will! Jesus!May It Be So! Amen! ©

  • Jesus, I pray for Your strength today. I had a restless night and am hoping huge for Your Hoy Spirit to strengthen me!
  • Lord touch my twitter friend Barbara, be with her in strength and joy! Saturate her soul this day with Your hope and heal her body by Your Spirit and Might! Jesus!
  • Thank you, Thank you so much for the good report about Penny! I praise You! I praise You Miraculous God!
  • Father touch my twitter friend Susan and heal her body, strengthen her physically, mentally and give her a spiritual clarity today by Your Spirit!
  • Father God, touch Shaun, protect and keep him as he is going through these tests for his heart. Guide him and answer his need I pray! Heal his inner and outer heart! Jesus! So Be It! Draw Him to You, to put all his hope in You. Jesus! So Be It! AMEN!
  • Father be with Steve and Trachena, bless their ministry with Your Provision, be their all in their everything today! Jesus! So Be It!
  • Father, bring my son home safely from his training mission. Bless Summer today with Your joy, help her to see the heavenly hindsight of just how much she "grew" through these past few weeks and how much You were with her! Jesus!
  • Father be with Tina and Kenneth as they prepare to leave Alabama, give them joy in their heavenly hindsight and be with them in protection, strength and peace as they move to Tennessee!
  • Jesus touch Penny today, I pray that You continue to heal her liver, restore her body to a better than new state by Your Power and Might! Thank you for undergirding her, carrying her through these hard months that are behind her now! Thank you Jesus! Thank you! I praise you!
  • Lord I ask You to specifically show us what to do with Downtown Live. Give us Your heart vision, show us how to carry it out. Jesus! So Be It! AMEN!

Touch Ernest, Mel and Chris today by Your Mighty Right Hand. Strengthen them and prepare their hearts to lead the Well Service tonight! I pray for Your anointing to be upon this service, I pray that every student will walk away changed because they have fully faced their God! Jesus!

****************************************************

talk it up! twitter

Hoping Huge! AWE-GOD! He Himself has said, 'I will never leave you nor forsake you' Hebrews 13:5

Father God touch each of us today, position us in Your Abundant Grace and cause us to be Your broken vessels of Pure-Light-Hope

Jesus, touch each one of us this morning, tune our hearts to You, that we might stay in constant conversation with You today!

AWE-GOD! Create in us undivided hearts of devotion 2 U 4 U! Ps 86:11 So Be it in us! Wholehearted-Completely Yours!

Jesus cause us to see You in others, cause us to Be found in You, to be the compassion and reaction of Your heart! So BE It!

****************************************************

BE…Found IN HIM!

Buried under the biggest burden is a good place to find an even bigger blessing.
Quote By Janette Oke

 

****************************************************

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3ZaWyZfWt4

Chris Tomlin Clean Hands

Oh God Let Us Be A Generation That Seeks Your Face! So Be It!

Go To http://www.thebridegroomscafe.com

God will truly bless you as you enjoy time with Him in His special Bridegrooms's Café to hear His Voice, Talk With Him and Enjoy His Presence! Just Do It!

CURRENTLY POSTED AT BRIDEGROOM'S CAFÉ

Sunday, Week Of June 8, 2009

AUTHOR TABLE        My Redeemer        

BREAKFAST TABLE    Silently Submit        

FAMILY TABLE        Smelly Goods        

LISTENER TABLE        Holy Ground            

SERVANT TABLE        Personal Creed         

MILITARY TABLE        Sacrifice            

SMORGASBORD        Incite or Inspire        

No comments: