Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Constant Conversation With God 6/1

Monday, June 1, 2009

 

AWE-GOD! Make My Life A Constant Conversation With You!

 

………MONDAY………MONDAY………MONDAY………

 

Monday, June 01, 2009: I hope huge to glow His Glory as I stand in AWE of Him!

I, Kimberly Ann McCarthy stand in AWE of You today and I hope huge that I will glow of Your Glory in my all and everything as I surrender this day to Your Will.

************************************************

Matthew 28:16-20

Now the eleven disciples went to Galilee, to the mountain to which Jesus had directed and made appointment with them. 17And when they saw Him, they fell down and worshiped Him; but some doubted. 18Jesus approached and, [a]breaking the silence, said to them, All authority (all power of rule) in heaven and on earth has been given to Me. 19Go then and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them [b]into the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20Teaching them to observe everything that I have commanded you, and behold, I am with you [c]all the days ([d]perpetually, uniformly, and on every occasion), to the [very] close and consummation of the age. [e]Amen (so let it be).

Amplified Bible (AMP) Copyright © 1954, 1958, 1962, 1964, 1965, 1987 by The Lockman Foundation

 

AWE-GOD= GUIDE! RULER! ALL POWERFUL! OMNIPRESENT! TEACHER!

Purpose: Tell Others- Grow Them Up!

My Prayer-HIS-THOUGHTS: KimberlyMac-Glowing In His Glory! Always-4Ever! Glow It!*

I read that and I realized how much God had provided for them. He made a divine appointment for them with Jesus. He led them to the place, guided them. They saw Jesus, they recognized the risen Savior, yet some doubted. Wow! I wonder if that would have been me. Sometimes today, even when God gives me the directions and I make a divine connection with Him, I still struggle with doubts. I am supposing that is natural, but what I do with those doubts, how I act upon them is either going to be a choice to stay in the natural or go with the supernatural. To observe God's promises, to obey Him in all that He has asked of me, to recognize His Presence in my all and everything and to go therefore and grow, and grow others through what He has taught me! So be it!

 

Joyce meyer excerpt from book: "battlefield of the mind devotional"

Copyright 2005 Joyce Meyer

Excerpt From Book:

"But some doubted. How can that be? Judas was dead, but the others—those great Christians who later traveled throughout the known world and taught everyone about Jesus—doubted? How coud they? Had they not witnessed miracles? Had they not seen the lame walk, the blind eyes opened, the demon-possessed healed? Had they not seen Jesus dying on the cross? Did they not—even now—notice His nail-scared hands?"

 

"Faith is a gift of God, but doubt is a choice. Doubt is a result of thoughts formed in the mind that are in direct opposition to God's Word. That is why it is so important for us to know the Word of God."

 

"The choice is ours. We can believe or we can doubt. And we know the path of believing leads to the blessings of God."

 

My Prayer-HIS-THOUGHTS: KimberlyMac-Glowing In His Glory! Always-4Ever! Glow It!*

We can doubt, that is really easy. I hope huge to take the high road, the narrow path and believe, believe God, despite the thoughts in my head, what my situation looks like or my inability to see ahead. I am determined to choose choice by choice to believe God. Active Faith is harder than the easy way out of of doubt! Broad Path? Narrow Path? I choose to believe!

************************************************

Quote Wisdom For Christian Living!

"I believe that Christ died for me because it is incredible; I believe that He rose from the dead because it is impossible" Quote By A.W. Tozer

"Refection upon revealed truth naturally follows the advent of faith, but faith comes first to the hearing ear, not to the cogitating mind." A.W. Tozer

*My Prayer-HIS-THOUGHTS: KimberlyMac Shining 4-Him- Glowing His Glory-Always-4Ever!*

I like this quote because so many times I tried to "think up" my faith and it was stinking up my life in personal independence. My dependence on God's Word first, really stirs up my faith in a way that I become a fragrance of God in my all and everything. Stink starts in the mind, fragrance starts in the hearing hear. Which will I choose? Cogitate or Hear? Consider-deliberate-muse-rationalize or listen to attend to and heed the Inspired-Powerful Word of God! When put like that! Hear! This is the best choice to stir up my faith, to activate my faith! Be found as a hearing ear, not a cogitating mind! So be it! Jesus! Name Above All Names! Complete dependence! Yes and AMEN!

************************************************

Excerpts From: Elmer L. Towns "365 Ways To Know

THE TRINITY: THE LORD OF HOSTS (JEHOVAH SABAOTH)

Key Thought: The Lord Is Ready To Help You Win Over Your Troubles.

Psalm 46:11

The Lord of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our Refuge (our High Tower and Stronghold). Selah [pause, and calmly think of that]!

Amplified Bible (AMP) Copyright © 1954, 1958, 1962, 1964, 1965, 1987 by The Lockman Foundation
Excerpt:

The Lord of Hosts is Jehovah Sabaoth. His title "Sabaoth" means "a host ready to serve or ready to fight."

"Jehovah Saboath" can be translated "the God of the fighting angels." The Lord has a numbered company of "ministering spirits" (Hebrews 1:14) who will defend you from the Evil One. He can dispatch them to your assistance, "for he orders his angels to protect you wherever you go. They will hold you with their hands" (Psalm 91:11-12, NLT) However, you must ask for help and trust Him when He comes alongside to fight for you.

 

*My Prayer-HIS-THOUGHTS: KimberlyMac Shining 4-Him- Glowing His Glory-Always-4Ever!*

It is the HOWEVER that caught my attention this morning! I do well with the asking for help, yet I fail miserably at times with the trusting! It is a shame that many times when the Lord, Jehovah Sabaoth, comes alongside of me, being my Advocate of Faith, to fight for me, I reject Him. Why? Because I want things my way, I want to understand what is happening; I use my mind way to much to rule over my spirit. I pursue human understanding much more than I do the mysterious-miraculous ways of my God. I want to see it all, right now and I am afraid that is attributed to my culture where everything is micro waved and instantaneous! How sad for us! God is doing things His Way and I wonder if we will ever know it! HOWEVER! I do hope huge that we begin to follow after that HOWEVER and ask for help and trust Him for our completely, even when we don't understand the part we see, that we learn to believe in Him, trusting Him to work all things out for our good! Yes, it is all eventually good in Christ Jesus!

Matthew Henry Commentary Psalm 46:11

Matthew Henry's Concise Commentary on the Bible is available in the Public Domain.

An exhortation to behold it.

Come and see the effects of desolating judgments, and stand in awe of God. This shows the perfect security of the church, and is an assurance of lasting peace. Let us pray for the speedy approach of these glorious days, and in silent submission let us worship and trust in our almighty Sovereign. Let all believers triumph in this, that the Lord of hosts, the God of Jacob, has been, is, and will be with us; and will be our Refuge. Mark this, take the comfort, and say, If God be for us, who can be against us? With this, through life and in death, let us answer every fear.

About this commentary:Matthew Henry's Concise Commentary on the Bible is available in the Public Domain.

 

*My Prayer-HIS-THOUGHTS: KimberlyMac Shining 4-Him- Glowing His Glory-Always-4Ever!*

I truly believe that developing an AWE of God is the first step to a complete trust-walk of faith as His Champion!

Psalm 24:1-10

A Psalm of David. 1THE EARTH is the Lord's, and the fullness of it, the world and they who dwell in it.(A) 2For He has founded it upon the seas and established it upon the currents and the rivers. 3Who shall go up into the mountain of the Lord? Or who shall stand in His Holy Place? 4He who has clean hands and a pure heart, who has not lifted himself up to falsehood or to what is false, nor sworn deceitfully.(B) 5He shall receive blessing from the Lord and righteousness from the God of his salvation. 6This is the generation [description] of those who seek Him [who inquire of and for Him and of necessity require Him], who seek Your face, [O God of] Jacob. Selah [pause, and think of that]!(C) 7Lift up your heads, O you gates; and be lifted up, you age-abiding doors, that the King of glory may come in. 8Who is the King of glory? The Lord strong and mighty, the Lord mighty in battle.

9Lift up your heads, O you gates; yes, lift them up, you age-abiding doors, that the King of glory may come in. 10Who is [He then] this King of glory? The Lord of hosts, He is the King of glory. Selah [pause, and think of that]!

Cross references:

Psalm 24:1 : I Cor 10:26

Psalm 24:4 : Matt 5:8

Psalm 24:6 : Ps 42:1

Amplified Bible (AMP) Copyright © 1954, 1958, 1962, 1964, 1965, 1987 by The Lockman Foundation

 

Matthew Henry Commentary

Matthew Henry's Concise Commentary on the Bible is available in the Public Domain.

Concerning the kingdom of Christ, and the subjects of that kingdom.

We ourselves are not our own; our bodies, our souls, are not. Even those of the children of men are God's, who know him not, nor own their relation to him. A soul that knows and considers its own nature, and that it must live for ever, when it has viewed the earth and the fullness thereof, will sit down unsatisfied. It will think of ascending toward God, and will ask, What shall I do, that I may abide in that happy, holy place, where he makes his people holy and happy? We make nothing of religion, if we do not make heart-work of it. We can only be cleansed from our sins, and renewed unto holiness, by the blood of Christ and the washing of the Holy Ghost. Thus we become his people; thus we receive blessing from the Lord, and righteousness from the God of our salvation. God's peculiar people shall be made truly and for ever happy. Where God gives righteousness, he designs salvation. Those that are made meet for heaven, shall be brought safe to heaven, and will find what they have been seeking. (Ps 24:7-10)

 

Excerpt From: 365 Ways To Know God By Elmer L. Towns

"You have heavenly power available to you. Don't focus your eyes on the enemy or on your weakness. If you do that, you will get discouraged and fail. Look up to the Lord of Hosts-Jehovah Sabaoth-for your strength. He can give you victory!"

 

"Jehovah Sabaoth, come with Your fighting angels to give me victory over the world, the flesh and the devil. I believe in Your power and trust Your protection. AMEN!"

************************************************

©Prayer! I Pray Your Will! Jesus!May It Be So! Amen! ©

  • Father God, guide Brandon and help him to find the house that is Your Best for him I pray. AMEN!
  • Jesus touch Penny today! Heal her liver, restore it to a normal body function. Create the proper balance in her intestines, that she might eat and retain protein. So be it by Your Power and Might! Jesus!
  • Father touch Mike today, strengthen his liver today, may it function at its top! I pray You open the door to him getting a new liver and I pray you open the door to his heart to know You more, love You most. Jesus!
  • Father be with Chip, give him courage to face his Chemo today. Strengthen his immune system and shrink his tumor until it is totally gone! Draw Chip to You, may He know You personally and give his life to You completely! Jesus! So be it!
  • Lord be with Chris today, strengthen him completely in his all and everything. Be his unfailing love, his unyielding strength and his total reliance! Jesus!
  • Father give Summer strength, peace and joy today. Joy in You, strength in Your Joy! Jesus!
  • Jesus I pray for Ernest, Steve, Emily, Bob and I and I pray that You give us Your vision, Your intent, Your purpose, Your heart, Your wisdom for Downtown Live! So Be It! Jesus!
  • Jesus I pray for Eric and His Family. Rehydrate Eric's body and heal Him. I know Jehovah Sabaoth that your power is available to this family! Send Your Warring-Ministering Angels. I pray for a breakthrough of Your Power and Might in this situation! Jesus! So Be It! AMEN!
  • Jesus be with my children today! Brad, Bonnie, Chris, Summer, Ken, Tina, Ky, Ry and be the draw of their heart, be the word on their lips, be the action of their attitude. Jesus! So Be It!
  • Father touch Shaun, heal his heart, draw him to You. Give Shaun's doctor the wisdom he needs to bring Shaun to wholeness. Jesus!
  • Father be with my twitter friend Barbara, strengthen her Jesus body, soul and spirit and give her the courage to endure, persevere through this life-trial. Jesus!
  • Jesus touch Agapao, be the Provision, the miraculous Provider day by day! Jesus!
  • Jesus, be with Steve and Trachena Muchnick as they begin a great new God-adventure. Guide by Your Holy Spirit, Provide by Your Miraculous Manna! Jesus so be it! AMEN!

************************************************

Devotions From Pastor Elliott Osowitt

Matthew 6:1-4 (HCSB)

1 "Be careful not to practice your righteousness in front of people, to be seen by them. Otherwise, you will have no reward from your Father in heaven.

2 So whenever you give to the poor, don't sound a trumpet before you, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and on the streets, to be applauded by people. I assure you: They've got their reward!

3 But when you give to the poor, don't let your left hand know what your right hand is doing,

4 so that your giving may be in secret. And your Father who sees in secret will reward you.

 

There are so many needs these days, and dollars are worth less as our government continues to print and spend money we don't have. In these times, many philanthropies, churches, and charities are receiving fewer donations while the demands are rising. We are receiving more requests for food bank assistance than we were this same time last year. Requests for assistance with power bills are increasing. There are even requests to help people catch up their mortgage payments. In these times of growing needs and lessening incomes, God's people are called to closely examine our stewardship. And as we closely examine how we use the resources God has given us, we all should be praying and seeking opportunities to help those that have fallen on hard times. This scripture teaches us that we should be careful. Be careful that we don't sprain our shoulders from patting ourselves on the back and robbing ourselves of the blessing.

Lord, I pray today that when it comes to helping others all our motives are pure. I pray you grant us wisdom and righteous, godly logic in our stewardship.

Pastor Elliott

************************************************

QUOTES THAT INSPIRE GROWTH AND CHANGE

The turning point in our lives is when we stop seeking the God we want and start seeking the God who is. Quote By -- Patrick Morley

************************************************

Psalm 119:11 Hidden In My Heart…That I might live excellently

Inscribed On My Heart That I Might Believe In You With An Undivided Heart!

Galatians 5:1

IN [this] freedom Christ has made us free [and completely liberated us]; stand fast then, and do not be hampered and held ensnared and submit again to a yoke of slavery [which you have once put off].

(AMP) Copyright © 1954, 1958, 1962, 1964, 1965, 1987 by The Lockman Foundation

 

************************************************

talk it up! twitter

AWE-GOD! Thank You for this new day. Your beauty is all around and AWE-inspiring!

We are blessed in suffering because we learn not to look to this world for happiness.

Celeste Li, M.D http://www.triumphoversuffering.org/

I believe that Christ died for me because it is incredible; I believe that He rose from the dead because it is impossible. Quote By A.W. Tozer

AWE-GOD! "God exists in Himself and of Himself. His being He owes to no one." Quote By A.W. Tozer

Matthew 28:16-20 AWE-GOD= Guide! Ruler! All Powerful! Omnipresent! Teacher!

"Faith is a gift of God, but doubt is a choice." Joyce Meyer I pray today that we all make the right choice by choice=Believe in God Today!

Don't focus your eyes on the enemy - you will get discouraged - fail. Look to- Lord of Hosts-Jehovah Sabaoth-for your strength. Elmer Towns

I am determined choice by choice to believe God. Active Faith is harder than the easy way out of doubt! I choose to believe!

Hey Twitters! Hoping Huge your morning is full of His best. The best we can do for others is pray for them! So do your best today!

 

*****************************************************************

http://thebridegroomscafe.com

 

CURRENTLY POSTED AT BRIDEGROOM'S CAFÉ

 

TABLE            MEAL TITLE            POSTED

 

AUTHOR TABLE        My Redeemer            Mon 5/11/09            

BREAKFAST TABLE    Our Appointed Course        Mon 5/21/09        

FAMILY TABLE        Salvation                Mon 5/11/09            

LISTENER TABLE        Holy Ground                Tue 5/12/09            

SERVANT TABLE        Personal Creed             Thur 5/14/09        

MILITARY TABLE        Sacrifice                Mon 5/11/09            

SMORGASBORD        Incite or Inspire            Wed 5/05/09        

No comments: