Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Constant Conversation June 11

Thursday, June 11, 2009

 

AWE-ALMIGHTY GOD!

 

Make My Life A Constant Conversation With You!

talk it up! twitter

"We exist to spread a passion for the supremacy of God in all things for the joy of all peoples." Quote By — John Piper

Good Morning Lord! Wake up my soul to the passions of Your Spirit this day. I hope huge to be the image of Your heart intentions.

Jesus! I pray Your Spirit is water to my soul, Your Word a lamp 4 my feet -Your Presence my all in my everything this day!

Jesus I pray Your Righteousness & Peace will unite all our hearts today in the Purpose-Intents of Your Kingdom - that is to come!

**************************************************

©Prayer! I Pray Your Will! Jesus!May It Be So! Amen! ©

  • Psalm 85: 7 Show us your unfailing love, O LORD, and grant us your salvation.
  • Preparing another Saturday Mission on 6/20/09. PARTNER with us to FEED THE NEED. Need 20 2 give $20 each. http:// www.surrender40.com Father God, I pray that You would provide above and beyond this need. I know You always pay for what You call for! By Your Spirit give this ministry favor! AMEN!
  • Lord touch Shaun today by Your Spirit, heal his body, encourage his spirit.
  • Jesus touch Mike today and strengthen His Liver by Your Mighty Healing Touch.
  • Jesus touch Penny this day, encourage her, strengthen her body, heal her liver and create in her stomach the enzymes she needs to digest and get protein. Jesus so be it! AMEN!
  • Father touch Tina Harkey, guide her in her decisions at work and bring the best of the best to her!
  • Jesus be with the Harrison family as they greive for the loss of their family pet. Comfort them.
  • Jesus be with Megan, heal her stomach by Your Spirit. Give her peace right now!
  • Jesus touch Martha today with AWE-mazing strength of body, soul and spirit. Meet her every need! Jesus touch this missions team by Your Spirit and bring a spirit of unity, an attitude of hope and the joy of serving! BE their strength today. Fill them! Saturate their soul in Your hope, peace and joy!
  • Jesus heal Barbara's body, strengthen her spirit and saturate her soul in Your Hope! Jesus!

**************************************************

Good Thought For Us Firstees! Keeping Jesus 1st Today!

Psalm 85:8-10

I will listen [with expectancy] to what God the Lord will say, for He will speak peace to His people, to His saints (those who are in right standing with Him)--but let them not turn again to [self-confident] folly. 9 Surely His salvation is near to those who reverently and worshipfully fear Him, [and is ready to be appropriated] that [the manifest presence of God, His] glory may tabernacle and abide in our land. 10 Mercy and loving-kindness and truth have met together; righteousness and peace have kissed each other.

AWE-GOD! OMINIPRESENCE! SALVATION! GLORY IN US!

Purpose: The righteousness of God and the peace of God must unite my heart today in the purposes of His Kingdom.

*My Prayer-HIS-THOUGHTS: KimberlyMac-Glowing In His Glory! Always-4Ever! Glow It!*

Father, help us to keep you in view first! May we never be found in self confident folly, a place where we are following after our own wants. I hope huge that I will always follow after Your heart's desires, putting You first over my every want. Help me to keep you near, first in Salvation! I pray that my fellow firstees and I will have a day today where Your righteousness, Lord Jesus and Your Peace Father God will unite us through Your Holy Spirit in a constant conversation, a constant good attitude, a constant belief, a constant and impacting faith today! So Be It! AMEN!

**************************************************

talk it up! blog Reply To: I Need To Get My Priorities Straight! Do You?

http://bigisthenewsmall.com/?p=2013

*My Prayer-HIS-THOUGHTS: KimberlyMac Shining 4-Him-Always-4Ever!*

I am working on putting God first in my all and everything. Sometimes my priority has truly been my schedule. What I wanted to do. I was not very open to God Interruptions, they frustrated me. I had a schedule, I wanted it to happen that way. BUT GOD.. :) He is teaching me to "go with His flow"! It has been an interesting lesson and I am seeing as I make God my first priority, He is taking me on some pretty cool adventures with Him. Kind of like the question in Isaiah that He asks me daily: Will you not know? I am doing a new thing! Will you not know? I guess the choice I need to prioritize in my life is that I will know, I will follow God's lead and not my own. Thanks for your blog! Enjoy your day!

**************************************************

talk it up! I HAVE BEEN ENCOURAGED BY A FRIEND!

Thank You Deb Sherlin!

A Hymn of love for your faithfulness to me! Thank you Lord! Thank You that I am carried in everlasting arms!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33aGaYAZvL4&feature=related

Isaiah 58:6 ~ Message Bible

This is the kind of fast day I'm after: to break the chains of injustice, get rid of exploitation in the workplace, free the oppressed, cancel debts. What I'm interested in seeing you do is: sharing your food with the hungry, inviting the homeless poor into your homes, putting clothes on the shivering ill-clad, being available to your own families. Do this and the lights will turn on, and your lives will turn around at once. Your righteousness will pave your way. The God of glory will secure your passage. Then when you pray, God will answer. You'll call out for help and I'll say, 'Here I am.'

**************************************************

-/\/\-----------------------------------------------------------------

\ / TODAY'S VERSE from HEARTLIGHT -- http://www.heartlight.org/

--\/------------------------------------------------------------------

VERSE: "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans

to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a

future."

-- Jeremiah 29:11

http://www.SearchGodsWord.org/desk/?query=Jeremiah+29:11

THOUGHT:

Jeremiah was telling God's people that 70 years after the

devastation, God would deliver and restore them. Despite the fact

that they had repeatedly abandoned God, he would not abandon them

or his promises to them. He would be faithful. In fact, God was

planning and preparing a bright future for them. This promise also

reminds us that no matter how deep our own personal gloom may seem,

God does have plans for us. He will keep his promises to us. He

will deliver and bless us. We can have a vibrant hope and a bright

future because of his faithfulness and our trust in his Son, Jesus,

who delivers us from every foe.

PRAYER:

Give me faith, O Lord, during the times I'm weary, discouraged,

and beaten down. Inspire me to trust in your great promises. Please

give me courage, O Lord, when my faith wavers. Help me obey your

word no matter how challenging it may seem or how discouraged I

feel. Thank you for giving me a bright future in Jesus. Please help

me live more consciously aware of this great gift. In Jesus' name I

pray. Amen.

**************************************************

Go To http://www.thebridegroomscafe.com

God will truly bless you as you enjoy time with Him in His special Bridegrooms' Café to hear His Voice, Talk With Him and Enjoy His Presence! Just Do It!

CURRENTLY POSTED AT BRIDEGROOM'S CAFÉ

Sunday, Week Of June 14th, 2009

AUTHOR TABLE        My Redeemer        

BREAKFAST TABLE    Silently Submit        

FAMILY TABLE        Smelly Goods        

LISTENER TABLE        Holy Ground            

SERVANT TABLE        Personal Creed         

MILITARY TABLE        Enduring The Heat        

SMORGASBORD        Incite or Inspire        

No comments: