Thursday, June 11, 2009

Constant Conversation 6/9

Tuesday, June 09, 2009

 

AWE-ALMIGHTY GOD!

 

Make My Life A Constant Conversation With You!

 

Tuesday, June 9, 2009: I hope huge to glow His Glory as I stand in AWE of Him!

Today, I, Kimberly Ann McCarthy, purpose that life will not be about me, but all about You, Lord Jesus! Almighty God, You are my all in my everything! From Glory To Glory….. Jesus You Are "Simply Enough"!

 

QUOTES THAT INSPIRE GROWTH AND CHANGE

To be in Christ - that is redemption; but for Christ to be in you - that is sanctification! To be in Christ - that makes you fit for heaven; but for Christ to be in you - that makes you fit for earth! To be in Christ - that changes your destination; but for Christ to be in you - that changes your destiny! The one makes heaven your home - the other makes this world His workshop.

Quote By W. Ian Thomas http://www.christinyou.net/pages/ianthomas.html

*My Prayer-HIS-THOUGHTS: KimberlyMac Shining 4-Him-Always-4Ever!*

AWE-GOD! Thank you for the change of my destiny and the change of my destination. Heaven is my home and this world is Your workshop and I am your servant. Jesus! Show me Holy Spirit what needs to be done today in Your Workshop! Jesus!

talk it up! twitter

My salvation=My destination is heaven, my destiny is to be His in practicum on this earth. Today I choose to be His hands-feet-voice!

Psalm 119:11 Hidden In My Heart…That I might live excellently

Inscribed On My Heart That I Might Believe In You With An Undivided Heart!

Galatians 5:1 It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery.

©Promised By His Voice, His Words, Therefore I Receive!©

This Is My Forever Promise!

Psalm 92:12-14

Amplified Bible (AMP)

12The [uncompromisingly] righteous shall flourish like the palm tree [be long-lived, stately, upright, useful, and fruitful]; they shall grow like a cedar in Lebanon [majestic, stable, durable, and incorruptible]. 13Planted in the house of the Lord, they shall flourish in the courts of our God. 14[Growing in grace] they shall still bring forth fruit in old age; they shall be full of sap [of spiritual vitality] and [rich in the] verdure [of trust, love, and contentment].

 

QUOTES THAT INSPIRE GROWTH AND CHANGE

"You will never find Jesus so precious as when the world is one vast howling wilderness. Then he is like a rose blooming in the midst of the desolation, a rock rising above the storm."

Quote By — Robert Murray M'Cheyne

 

"Jesus does his best work at such moments. Just when the truth about life sinks in, his truth starts to surface. He takes us by the hand and dares us not to sweep the facts under the rug but to confront them with him at our side". Quote By -- Max Lucado

 

"Be faithful in the little practices of love which will build in you the life of holiness and make you Christlike." Quote By -- Mother Teresa

 

*My Prayer-HIS-THOUGHTS: KimberlyMac Shining 4-Him-Always-4Ever!*

These quotes give me hope that God is not finished with me yet. He will finish what He started in me. I will be a fragrant rose blooming in the wilderness of His earthly workshop. I will be a seasoned servant, His slave and confront the issues of my selfishness, of wanting my way and learn to be content in that which He has for me. I will be faithful to love God, love others and everyday, in everyway I will grow up in Christ Jesus! So Be It! Jesus! Jesus! Jesus! AMEN!

©Prayer! I Pray Your Will! Jesus!May It Be So! Amen! ©

  • Father I pray for my niece Ashley, and ask you to heal her body, restore her strength. I pray that she will draw close to You, know You more and most!
  • Jesus, I pray for Downtown Live. Touch Steve, Emily, Ernest, Sarah, Brandon, Natasha, Bob and I and speak to our hearts, instill us with a passion-purpose for this college ministry. Help us to see through Your eyes. Show us Your plan, that this may be about You and full of Your Favor, Grace, Mercy and Life!
  • Father God, make a way to get my car fixed. I pray for Your wisdom on what to do about the car and about going or staying. Jesus! Not my will, not my plan but Yours! So Be It! Jesus!
  • Father be with Martha today, be her strength and the song in her heart. Guide her by Your Spirit, teach her Your ways, Your will today. Touch this mission team with Your Mighty Presence. Make a way for them that is of You and You alone. Touch each one of them with Your Mighty Strength and a peace that surpasses all understanding. So Be It! Jesus! Name Above All Names! Show Yourself mighty to them this day! AMEN!
  • Father touch Shaun, heal his heart, restore his body to glorify Your name.

 

©Praise The All Powerful –Infinite- Omnipresent God! Praise! ©

Thank you Jesus for getting Kenneth safely to Alabama. Praise You Lord for Your Protection, for Your faithfulness to hear our prayers

Thank you Lord Jesus for healing Penny. I can't say it enough! Praise You My Healer, My AWE-MAZING God!

Thank You Jesus for providing for us. For making a way for Bob to have a job, a good job. Thank you Provider. Praise You Master Provider. King of Glory! I praise You this day! I stand in AWE of Your Provision for us and for our family! Jesus!

Intersection 4:41 Warriors, His Servant Leaders,!

Psalm 33:20 (NLT) We depend on the LORD alone to save us. Only he can help us, protecting us like a shield. 21 In him our hearts rejoice, for we are trusting in his holy name. 22 Let your unfailing love surround us, LORD, for our hope is in you alone.

John 4:41 His Servant Warriors! Intersection 4:41 Our Hope- Our Prayer-Our Purpose!

41Then many more believed in and adhered to and relied on Him because of His personal message [what He Himself said].

 

The path of a seasoned servant goes by the way of willessness until the servant's heart attitude is one of a slave. It is the 1st goal, of a servant to be like the greatest servant of all time, the slave of our sins Who died on the cross that we might live!

Hebrews 9:1-10

The law is only a shadow of the good things that are coming—not the realities themselves. For this reason it can never, by the same sacrifices repeated endlessly year after year, make perfect those who draw near to worship. If it could, would they not have stopped being offered? For the worshipers would have been cleansed once for all, and would no longer have felt guilty for their sins. But those sacrifices are an annual reminder of sins, because it is impossible for the blood of bulls and goats to take away sins. Therefore, when Christ came into he world, he said: "Sacrifice and offering you did not desire, but a body you prepare for me; with burnt offers and sin offerings you were not pleased. Then I said, 'Here I am—it is written about me in the scroll—I have come to do your will, O God.'"

New International Version

*My Prayer-HIS-THOUGHTS: KimberlyMac Shining 4-Him-Always-4Ever!*

Jesus became a slave to the Will of God. He was not just serving it. He was a slave to it. He gave up all. His will, His plan, His way and became a slave to the will of God, being at The Father God's disposal in all His time, all His giftedness, all His rights, all His possessions, the all and everything of His life was controlled by God. He was a willess slave. We want to be servants, all of us do because it is the natural thing to do after we receive Christ. We fall in love with Jesus and our passion takes an adventurous ride on the waves of the purposes of God as they swell from His heart. It is easy to be a servant of God, the challenge is to become His slave. To give up your will, your rights, your identity, your plans, your ways, your possessions, your liberty and to own nothing and wear no title except that of Slave Of God! Because in this, as I see the Life of Jesus written in testimony and power for me to learn and grow by, I see a Slave, Who meekly laid down all His Kingdom Authority-Power and died a humiliating death that I might live. Am I a servant or am I a Slave of God?

**************************************************

QUOTES THAT INSPIRE GROWTH AND CHANGE

A passion to obey Christ is born out of our relationship with him. The more we love him, the more we want him to be a part of our affairs. Quote By -- Calvin Miller

"Oh Lord, become the master of our passions, and the creator of our desires." Quote By R. Marklund

 

"We exist to spread a passion for the supremacy of God in all things for the joy of all peoples." Quote By — John Piper

Go To http://www.thebridegroomscafe.com

God will truly bless you as you enjoy time with Him in His special Bridegrooms' Café to hear His Voice, Talk With Him and Enjoy His Presence! Just Do It!

CURRENTLY POSTED AT BRIDEGROOM'S CAFÉ

Sunday, Week Of June 8, 2009

AUTHOR TABLE        My Redeemer        

BREAKFAST TABLE    Silently Submit        

FAMILY TABLE        Smelly Goods        

LISTENER TABLE        Holy Ground            

SERVANT TABLE        Personal Creed         

MILITARY TABLE        Sacrifice            

SMORGASBORD        Incite or Inspire    

1 comment:

Barbara Duke said...

Thank you for leaving me your URL. You have an awesome blog. I love it. It is dear to my heart. I have one called http://Christian-Thoughts.blogspot.com/

I facilitated a Celebrate Recovery Group for 2 years and I have served as a Deacon for over 10 years. I am also a student at the John Leland Center for Theological Studies. I am taking a break until the chemo is over.
Where are you located? Eastern coast is kind of generic.
I appreciate so much all the prayers you have said for me. I pray for you also.