Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Constant Conversation With God 1/17

Week Of January 17, 2011 Monday, January 17, 2011

AWE- ALMIGHTY GOD!

Make My Life A Constant Conversation With You!

********************************************************************************

I, Kimberly Ann McCarthy, will build my life today on the cornerstone of Who Christ is and walk out of the position of what is so very right with God and not my weak human condition, my human nature or my will. Willessness is a perfect way for me today! Be the Lord of my all and everything today. I pray to know the leading of Your Holy Spirit today, Lord Jesus! Forgive-change my impulsive nature, replace it with respectful-honoring-humble-submissive-willessness!

Developing My AWE-GOD Through Gratefulness

Jesus I am so grateful for Your Holy Spirit! Thank you for leaving Your Holy Spirit in me. Thank you Holy Spirit for teaching me, guiding me, providing for me in the all of my everything the wisdom for each step I take. AWE-GOD

Worship Wisdom! Songs Changing My Heart-Life! AWE-mazing God!

Where There Is Faith!

We are not alone where there is faith! AWE-GOD! Jesus meets our needs if we only believe! He is able to bear every burden, heal every hurt in our hearts! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VC5gTs0HgO0#tw orship

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFOQHT3mn5Q&feature=related

Everything to Me! He changed my life when He became everything to me. Jesus is more than a story, He is the air that I breathe, the water I thirst for.

Jesus is the ground beneath my feet, He is my everything. AWE-GOD

Be still and know that I am God Psalm 46:1- Isaiah 40:8 Psalm 61:3 2 Cor 3:18 Psalm36:6 Psalm 27:5

I know you are always here with me Lord Jesus and for Your Omnipresence, I am so grateful. I don't live a day without you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGCQnwn2hIQ #tworship

Study in hosea: loving god hoseah 6:4 – 11:11

Hosea 6:4-11

O Ephraim, what shall I do with you? [says the Lord] O Judah, what shall I do with you? For your [wavering] love and kindness are like the night mist or like the dew that goes early away. 5 Therefore have I hewn down and smitten them by means of the prophets; I have slain them by the words of My mouth; My judgments [pronounced upon them by you prophets] are like the light that goes forth. 6 For I desire and delight in dutiful steadfast love and goodness, not sacrifice, and the knowledge of and acquaintance with God more than burnt offerings.(A) 7 But they, like [less-privileged] men and like Adam, have transgressed the covenant; there have they dealt faithlessly and treacherously with Me. 8 Gilead is a city of evildoers; it is tracked with bloody [footprints]. 9 And as troops of robbers lie in wait for a man, so the company of priests murder on the road toward Shechem; yes, they commit villainy and outrages. 10 I have seen a horrible thing in the house of Israel! There harlotry and idolatry are found in Ephraim; Israel is defiled. 11 Also, O Judah, there is a harvest [of divine judgment] appointed for you; when I would return My people from their captivity [in which they are slaves to the misery brought on by their own sins],

Cross references: A.Hosea 6:6 : Matt 9:13; 12:7 Amplified Bible (AMP) Copyright © 1954, 1958, 1962, 1964, 1965, 1987 by The Lockman Foundation

Matthew 9:11-13

But when the Pharisees saw this, they asked his disciples, "Why does your teacher eat with such scum?[a]" 12 When Jesus heard this, he said, "Healthy people don't need a doctor—sick people do." 13 Then he added, "Now go and learn the meaning of this Scripture: 'I want you to show mercy, not offer sacrifices.'[b] For I have come to call not those who think they are righteous, but those who know they are sinners."

New Living Translation (NLT) Holy Bible. New Living Translation copyright © 1996, 2004 by Tyndale Charitable Trust. Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers.

Matthew 12:6-8

"There is far more at stake here than religion. If you had any idea what this Scripture meant—'I prefer a flexible heart to an inflexible ritual'—you wouldn't be nitpicking like this. The Son of Man is no lackey to the Sabbath; he's in charge."

The Message (MSG) Copyright © 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 2000, 2001, 2002 by Eugene H. Peterson

Psalm 82:5 But you are so foolish and so ignorant! Because you are in darkness, all the foundation of society are shaken to the core. VS 8 Stand up, O God, and judge the Eart. For all of it belongs to You All nations are in your hands!

Wisdom From Papa Papa's Bible

Hello Precious Family,

I hope you are all well, I think of you often and hope huge in God for you!

This is from PaPa's Bible! In the front of his bible he had underlined it under the section called: Where can you find help when you are lacking direction. So I looked it up in his bible and it was circled, yellowed in a highlighter and each verse circled in red! It caught my eye today so I wanted to share it with all of you that Papa still loves as he looks over heaven cheering us on, yet most importantly the Father God, because you are His child, has all of heaven ready to help you!

Psalm 16:6-8 The Lord himself is my inheritance, my prize. He is my food and drink, my highest joy. He guards all that is mine. He sees that I am given pleasant brooks and meadows as my share. What a wonderful inheritance. I will bless the Lord who counsels me; he gives me wisdom in the night. He tells me what to do. I am always thinking of the lord; and because he is so near, I never need to stumble or fall.

I pray Lord that this family will stand for You. As you guide us, we will always stand for You in complete willessness before the Father God!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuegF_Acnl4

I'll Stand Tree63

My Thoughts About These Verses:

  • 8 Gilead is a city of evildoers; it is tracked with bloody [footprints]. Jesus, may it not be so in this country! Heal our land!
  • Self righteousness is truly a trap and it spits in the face of God's mercy. Help us Lord to humble ourselves before you. #prayer
  • God describes the faithfulness of His people like a dew that goes away with the heat of the sun. It does not endure, it comes and goes – it wavers
  • God judged the people for their transitory faithfulness by using the prophets to speak words of
  • Future judgement by God.
  • God wants us to serve Him out of a willing heart- out of a personal relationship, not a dutiful-willful sacrifice that does not show our true heart.
  • God does not want our willful sacrifices, He wants our unconditional love
  • Hosea 6 Unfaithfulness! Harlotry! Idolatry! Murder! Lawelessness… a city of evildoers tracked with bloody footprints…Ouch that is God's description of them and the United States is not so far off from this..
  • My faithfulness to God has been transitory too, it wavers when things don't go the way I thought they would, it is like the dew that evaporates during the heat of the seasons of my life. I don't want to be like this Holy Spirit, I call upon Your power in me to change me. Remove the self-righteousness from me, because that causes me to stumble in faithlessness and bring to me a humble heart, dependent upon my AWE-GOD! I don't want to have transitory faithfulness like God charged in Hosea 6… make me like you Jesus!

QUOTES THAT INSPIRE GROWTH AND CHANGE

 

We are saved to worship God. All that Christ has done for us in the past and all that he is doing now leads us to that one end.

-- A. W. Tozer

Many of us have prayed that dangerous prayer, "Here I am Lord, change me, I want to do Your perfect Will Lord, no matter what the cost." The Lord looks down from Heaven with a smile on His face because He has such great plans for you. Then "suddenly" you find yourself right in the middle of His wheel. He begins to work with you, pushing here pulling there and pinching over there...It may be a bad temper, pride, a critical spirit, religious spirit, or any number of things. God gets your attention and makes you aware of it. This is no fun!!! God is exposing what needs to be taken care of. We can either stay on the wheel and allow God to continue or we can get in the flesh and eject ourselves from the wheel and run from God.

Jim Clark

*My Prayer-HIS-THOUGHTS: KimberlyMac Shining 4-Him-Always-4Ever!*

Willessness is choosing to stay! I choose to stay on the wheel. God continue the work you are doing in me and finish what you have started in me through this trial. I am grateful for this trial because it has given me an opportunity to see my heart in a way I have not looked in a long while. Thank you Jesus for changing me.

Sins are like circles in the water when a stone is thrown into it; one produces another. When anger was in Cain's heart, murder was not far off.

Philip Henry

*My Prayer-HIS-THOUGHTS: KimberlyMac Shining 4-Him-Always-4Ever!*

That is so true, sin snowballs into a huge out of control thing that started off so tiny…. So very true. Jesus keep us habitually serving you in the all of our everything…. Willess

"O my Lord Jesus Christ, if I could be in heaven without thee, it would be a hell; and if I could be in hell, and have thee still, it would be a heaven to me, for thou art all the heaven I want." It is true, is it not, Christian? Does not thy soul say so? Charles Spurgeon

Worthy News Brief @worthyemail.com

Kimberly, relax!

Matthew 8:26-27 And he saith unto them, Why are ye fearful, O ye of little faith? Then he arose, and rebuked the winds and the sea; and there was a great calm. But the men marvelled, saying, What manner of man is this, that even the winds and the sea obey him!

Whew! What must the disciples have felt back then as they saw the waves crashing against their boat? They we're being swayed from side to side in the deep dark sea. They were afraid for their lives! But our Lord was there all along. He just wanted them to trust.

So often we find ourselves in that same boat, don't we? Lord, are you there?! Don't you see these waves about to consume me?!

But He does! He sees all, hears all, knows all. He is the same Lord that calmed that storm two thousand years ago and He can cause the winds and the seas, and the trials of our lives to become calm in an instant! Ahh, but it's usually in the storms that He will display His awesome power!

Kimberly, let's renew our trust in the Lord today. God has great plans for those who will put their trust in Him.

James 4:7 Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.
Satan will make a big ruckus, fussing and hissing all he wants but we need to keep our eyes focused on our Lord.

Kimberly, are you being hissed at today? The enemy would love nothing more than to make us feel powerless against him -- but "he ain't got no teeth" next to our Lord! Let's turn to God and put our trust in Him. If God is for us, who can be against us?!

Excerpts From: Elmer L. Towns "365 Ways To Know God"

THE FATHER: YOUR FATHER IN HEAVEN April 30th page 131

Scriptures with this name: Matthew 5:16 Let your light so shine… glorify your Father in heaven; Matthew 5:454 Your Father in heaven makes His sun rise on the evil and the good

Matthew 5:48 Be perfect, just as your Father in Heaven is perfect

Excerpts From The Book:

Your Father in Heave is more than a powerful Creator; your Father in Heaven is Lord

Promise: The father gives you eternal life, and no one is able to snatch you out of His hand. John 10:28-29 He has prepared a home for us John 14:2

Because you are the Father God's child, all of Heave is ready to help you! Elmer L Towns

Reading: John 17:20-26

Key Thought: You received a special relationship to the Father when you became a Christian

#StickyJesus http://stickyjesus.com/

Yes my faith unfolds into everything I do. I don't compartmentalize my life, it is all Jesus. The Omnipresent part of our God is something I take advantage of every single day. I believe now is a great time to be online to share about Jesus, to be hope, light, peace and wisdom! We have everything we need to shine! So Tweeter... start Glory Dusting! Tweet, Tweet! Glory Dust is sticky and it shines forever! LOL!

http://www.michellesarabia.org

2011 I want to continue to learn to let God lead me "completely" by His Holy Spirit – to not be impulsive and to learn more and more, to give God time to work. I used to stack my priorities up and plan out my complete day and hold very tightly to "my schedule". Needless to say, interruptions frustrated me so much! I had a very type A personality – all Martha. But over the last 10 years God has changed me and now I see myself as a Martha with the heart of a Mary. My balance does not come from my scheduled life; it comes from the Holy Spirit. I am learning to depend on His guidance, completely. He sets my priorities. As Isaiah said, I spent a lot of time walking by the light of a man-made fire. Now as I give my day to the Holy Spirit, I walk by the Light of God's all consuming fire, one I have not kindled, but His Holy Spirit has! The thing I have struggled with the most is letting God have the time to work out His Kingdom purposes in my life-situations. I kept jumping in when I felt God had enough time to work, and trying to "fix it" myself and align my priorities according to my comfort zone. The enemy knew this weakness and played it often, because I kept missing my breakthrough and always ended up in a human mess of tangled priorities, because I did not give God the time to work things out for me. Everything had to be done my way, very concise, exactly how I planned, and in the time frame I set. LOL… God has changed me! Now I deliberately align myself with God in a holy alliance, and this is my 1st priority. I do have specific priorities for my life, but Jesus changes them up at times; as I seek Him, He adds to my priorities with His Kingdom purpose. My priorities are no longer my law, but His Will bringing forth Kingdom purpose in ways I could not even begin to imagine. He is always better at keeping my priorities balanced between my personal activity and my calling and is continually breaking down the walls I put up to constrain me, so I can live taking full advantage of His Omnipresence; my life wholly in Christ without falling into the trap of compartmentalizing! When He is the all in my everything, my #1 priority, I sport the look of "willessness"; it is through this advocacy, everything else lines up perfectly with great Kingdom Purpose! I know one thing for sure… I can't do it without God's Holy Spirit! I need Him to keep my priorities Kingdom focused – I am very dependent on God!

Sweet Tea By Lori Frank : http://sweettea.typepad.com/sweet-tea-by-lori-frank/

Great Wisdom! Very well written! I just wanted to add this: One thing that can be a stumbling block is when you are tired and there is constant whining…it grates on your nerves. So I used to do this with my kids and now when I watch my grandkids I do it too: I picture a tornado, because the child or teenager is spinning an emotional tornado and if I step into their tornado, I am going to get bumped and bruised up and start spinning around too… but if I let them "Whine" down, take a deep breath, while their tornado is spinning out, which eventually the emotions will spin out… then I can safely with respect and authority say: Are you finished? Okay now lets talk about this… I find if I stand outside the tornado and let it spin out, then I am able to handle the situation with more Godly respect and I have learned that respect goes both ways, when I give it, I usually get it back. So, don't rush into a spinning tornado, it will spin out and the emotions will be easier to handle.

talk it up! twitter

Yes and AMEN! RT @PamelaMueller: "This is the day the Lord has made; we will rejoice and be glad in it." Psalm 118:24

The Omnipresent part of our God is something I take advantage of every single day

Yes my faith unfolds into everything I do. I don't compartmentalize my life, it is all Jesus

When Father God is the all in my everything -my #1 priority, I sport the look of "willessness"

Every day, I deliberately align myself with God in a holy alliance, and this is my 1st priority

http://thebridegroomscafe.com

Sins are like circles in the water when a stone is thrown into it; one produces another. Philip Henry

Hosea 6 …a city of evildoers tracked with bloody footprints…Ouch! That is God's description of the- the USA is not so far off from this…

Money is not a gain that is always with you! Godliness-Righteousness are gains that give you a sense of inner sufficiency forever!

Matt 12:6-8

"There is far more at stake here than religion.—'I prefer a flexible heart to an inflexible ritual'

Matt 9:13 For I have come to call not those who think they are righteous, but those who know they are sinners."

Self righteousness is truly a trap- it spits in the face of God's mercy. Help us Lord to humble ourselves before You. #prayer

Matt 8:26-27 It is in the violent storms of this life- suddenly coming out of nowhere to rock your life boat, that Jesus loves to calm as you trust Him!

It all depends on our point of view -- the way we see our circumstances. We can either walk in doubt, or walk in faith= proclaiming "God surely will!"

Worthyemail.com

I was not born because of the will of man, I was born because of the will of AWE-GOD and it is His will I should serve.

Jesus, the Word of God became human and He was full of grace, favor, loving-kindness and truth. May we be like Him#prayer

Have you bowed today? Bow to God, submit your life to His Holy Spirit completely! Willessness is the path of respectful submission!

Renew us Lord Jesus that we might know You more, serve You most this day by the power of Your Holy Spirit in us.

Have You Bowed Today? Knees To The Earth! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AQL8Zk2sOk&feature=related Bow Your Will In Submissive Respect For AWE-GOD!

Jesus meets our needs if we only believe! He is able to bear every burden, heal every hurt in our hearts!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VC5gTs0HgO0

#tworship

Because of You Jesus, I can walk in the truth that I have everything I need today even though my life looks like a possible ship wreck tomorrow! I love you Lord Jesus!

I pray to know the leading of Your Holy Spirit today! Forgive-change my impulsive nature, replace it W/respectful-submissive-willessness!

©AWE-GOD! I Pray To You, I Place My Hope In You, Jesus!!! ©

1 John 5:14 And this is the confidence (the assurance, the privilege of boldness) which we have in Him: [we are sure] that if we ask anything (make any request) according to His will (in agreement with His own plan), He listens to and hears us. 15 And if (since) we [positively] know that He listens to us in whatever we ask, we also know [with settled. and absolute knowledge] that we have [granted us as our present possessions] the requests made of Him.

 

Praying for God's Presence to comfort-wisdom to guide and strength RT @ktdoglover4HIM: could use prayers today thanks

Father touch my friend sherri heal her legs and bring Mike and Bob to you, help them to find salvation in You, Jesus

Father, touch a friend whose mom is very sick, give her courage and wisdom and touch her mom, draw her to You.

Father touch AT Lowery's family and comfort them in that special way only you can! Jesus!

 

-/\/\-----------------------------------------------------------------

\ / TODAY'S VERSE from HEARTLIGHT -- http://www.heartlight.org/

--\/------------------------------------------------------------------

VERSE:

If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast.

-- Psalm 139:9-10

http://www.SearchGodsWord.org/desk/?query=Psalm+139:9-10

THOUGHT:

I guess for those who find themselves in places they shouldn't be, the abiding presence of God might be a bit terrifying. But I find great comfort in knowing that no matter where I go, from the moment of my conception to the day of my death, God is always there. He is there to guide me and sustain me. Even when I'm in places I am not supposed to be, doing things I am not supposed to do, he is still there. I can turn to him in repentance and receive his grace. I can turn to him in need and receive his strength. I can turn to him and know I am not alone.

PRAYER:

Thank you, Father for loving me and personally knowing me. Thank you for the assurance that I won't have to face a day without you.

Thank you for the comfort of knowing that I will never face my sorrows alone. Thank you for being the strength that sustains me when I don't have the strength to go on. Thank you that when tomorrow dawns, I will be with you no matter what happens during the night. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

http://www.heartlight.org/cgi-shl/todaysverse.cgi?day=20110117 By Phil Ware

*My Prayer-HIS-THOUGHTS: KimberlyMac Shining 4-Him-Always-4Ever!*

Thank you for your Holy Spirit in me, guiding me, comforting me in this day. I know you are always here with me Lord Jesus and for Your Omnipresence, I am so grateful. I don't live a day without you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGCQnwn2hIQ #tworship

I find myself in a place I don't want to be and without Your Holy Spirit, I could not make it through each day. Because of You Jesus, I can walk in the truth that I have everything I need today even though my life looks like a possible ship wreck tomorrow! I love you Lord Jesus!

Jesus it is only You sustaining me, giving me the grace-courage-wisdom to grow through this trial. Thank You Holy Spirit!

STUDY: gOSPEL oF jOHN – MY THOUGHTS

JOHN CHAPTER ONE! Verses 13-17

13Who owe their birth neither to [c]bloods nor to the will of the flesh [that of physical impulse] nor to the will of man [that of a natural father], but to God. [They are born of God!]

14And the Word (Christ) became flesh (human, incarnate) and tabernacled (fixed His tent of flesh, lived awhile) among us; and we [actually] saw His glory (His honor, His majesty), such glory as an only begotten son receives from his father, full of grace (favor, loving-kindness) and truth.(E)

15John testified about Him and cried out, This was He of Whom I said, He Who comes after me has priority over me, for He was before me. [He takes rank above me, for He existed before I did. He has advanced before me, because He is my Chief.]

16For out of His fullness (abundance) we have all received [all had a share and we were all supplied with] one grace after another and spiritual blessing upon spiritual blessing and even favor upon favor and gift [heaped] upon gift.

17For while the Law was given through Moses, grace ([d]unearned, undeserved favor and spiritual blessing) and truth came through Jesus Christ.(F)

Dig Deeper…. Dig Deeper….Dig Deeper….Just Do It!!

Matthew Henry Commentary

Matthew Henry's Concise Commentary on the Bible is available in the Public Domain.

The Son of the Highest was here in this lower world. He was in the world, but not of it. He came to save a lost world, because it was a world of his own making. Yet the world knew him not. When he comes as a Judge, the world shall know him. Many say that they are Christ's own, yet do not receive him, because they will not part with their sins, nor have him to reign over them. All the children of God are born again. This new birth is through the word of God as the means,

1Pe 1:23, and by the Spirit of God as the Author. By his Divine presence Christ always was in the world. But now that the fulness of time was come, he was, after another manner, God manifested in the flesh. But observe the beams of his Divine glory, which darted through this veil of flesh. Men discover their weaknesses to those most familiar with them, but it was not so with Christ; those most intimate with him saw most of his glory. Although he was in

the form of a servant, as to outward circumstances, yet, in respect of graces, his form was like the Son of God His Divine glory appeared in the holiness of his doctrine, and in his miracles. He was full of grace, fully acceptable to his Father, therefore qualified to plead for us; and full of truth, fully aware of the things he was to reveal. (Jn 1:15-18)

My Thoughts About These Verses:

  • I was not born because of the will of man, I was born because of the will of AWE-GOD and it is His will I should serve.
  • Jesus, the Word of God became human and He was full of grace, favor, loving-kindness and truth. May we be like Him #prayer
  • I wonder if my life testifies of God, of the Father God Who is coming!
  • We have been given so much, not just some… but given favor, grace, truth, life in abundance. You can't out give our God! Out of God's fullness we receive!
  • Jesus Christ gave us truth – freedom that replaced the law. Truth was brought to us with God's grace. We do not have to earn God's truth, it is an undeserved gift and a spiritual blessing from the Father God!
  • Who is truth: Jesus! How: He came to bring us truth. Why? Because of the spiritual blessing – undeserved favor poured out from our Father God. Where: He-Jesus came here to this earth in human form, gave up His Kingly rights to save us, to show us the Father God.
  • The love of the Father God is so overwhelming in these verses. Just to know How much the Triune God loves us, the sacrifices made for us even when we were in sin. Law always demanded but never brought freedom, truth gives freedom because Jesus is the truth!

Cross references:

Isaiah 40:5

5And the glory (majesty and splendor) of the Lord shall be revealed, and all flesh shall see it together; for the mouth of the Lord has spoken it.(A)

(Amplified Bible) (AMP) Copyright © 1954, 1958, 1962, 1964, 1965, 1987 by The Lockman Foundation

Worthy News Brief @worthyemail.com

It all depends on our point of view -- the way we see our circumstances. We can either walk in doubt, asking "Can God do this thing?" or walk in faith, proclaiming "God surely will!"

Kimberly, we all have some scary Goliaths to face in our lives. You may be facing one right now. Have faith, my friend! In our greatest distresses God wants to show Himself powerful! Let's walk in faith for His victory!

©AWE-GOD! I Pray To You, I Place My Hope In You, Jesus!!! ©

1 John 5:14 And this is the confidence (the assurance, the privilege of boldness) which we have in Him: [we are sure] that if we ask anything (make any request) according to His will (in agreement with His own plan), He listens to and hears us. 15 And if (since) we [positively] know that He listens to us in whatever we ask, we also know [with settled. and absolute knowledge] that we have [granted us as our present possessions] the requests made of Him.

Father God touch the McCarthy family this day, draw us to You, to a completely in You. Protect us this day: Bob, Kim, Brad, Bonnie, Chris, Summer, Noah, Kenneth, Tina… be the Lord of our lives. Holy Spirit guide us to a completely in Christ Jesus, that we would be willess, submitted in reverence and joy to our God. Help us to know you more, serve you most! Jesus!

Verse Of The Day@biblegateway.com

Philippians 2:14-16

"Do everything without grumbling or arguing, so that you may become blameless and pure, "children of God without fault in a warped and crooked generation." Then you will shine among them like stars in the sky as you hold firmly to the word of life. And then I will be able to boast on the day of Christ that I did not run or labor in vain." -

Today's passage is from the New International Version, ©2010.

Notes From Listening To Chapter Philippians 2

Encouragement from being united with Christ, comfort from His love… be likeminded having the same love, being one in spirit and purpose… in humility consider others better than yourself… look to the interest of others 1st… attitude like Christ..humbled himself as a servant… did not cling to his rights… obedience even to death… Jesus Christ is Lord… to the glory of the Father… our lives should be to the glory of the Father as God works in us to will and act according to His good purpose… become blameless children of God, shining likes stars… be poured out like a drink offering from the sacrifices of the faith of Jesus… Don't' look out for your own interests but for the interests of the Kingdom of God… Welcome the servants of God with great joy and honor them for loving Christ with the all of their lives

*My Prayer-HIS-THOUGHTS: KimberlyMac Shining 4-Him-Always-4Ever!*

Willessness is obedience unto the death of the personal interest we have in ourself, our wants, our way! When we have a willess spirit, we do not grumble or argue with the Holy Spirit, we submissively obey with a joy that shines the glory of God to others.

A Seasoned Servant Of God Has Encouraged Me Today

Debra

I Timothy 6 ~ The Message Bible

    6[And it is, indeed, a source of immense profit, for] godliness accompanied with contentment (that contentment which is a sense of inward sufficiency) is great and abundant gain.  7For we brought nothing into the world, and obviously we cannot take anything out of the world;  8But if we have food and clothing, with these we shall be content (satisfied).

    9But those who crave to be rich fall into temptation and a snare and into many foolish (useless, godless) and hurtful desires that plunge men into ruin and destruction and miserable perishing.    10For the love of money is a root of all evils; it is through this craving that some have been led astray and have wandered from the faith and pierced themselves through with many acute [mental] pangs.

    11But as for you, O man of God, flee from all these things; aim at and pursue righteousness (right standing with God and true goodness), godliness (which is the loving fear of God and being Christlike), faith, love, steadfastness (patience), and gentleness of heart.   12Fight the good fight of the faith; lay hold of the eternal life to which you were summoned and [for which] you confessed the good confession [of faith] before many witnesses.

*My Prayer-HIS-THOUGHTS: KimberlyMac Shining 4-Him-Always-4Ever!*

I love that… that contentment is a sense of inwardly sufficiency! Sweet! That is truly where the riches of this life lie! Pursue righteousness- Pursue God's Kingdom purpose – Pursue Godliness… God takes care of the rest! Money is not a gain that is always with you! Godliness-Righteousness are gains that give you a sense of inner sufficiency forever!

Thank you for sharing in my Constant Conversation With God! To Be Further Blessed By Hearing God's Voice, I Highly Encourage You To Visit The Bridegroom's Café http://thebridegroomscafe.com

Daily And Listen To God!

 

Enjoy Your Day! Comments Are Welcome!

 

No comments: