Week Of January 10th: Thursday, January 13, 2011
AWE- ALMIGHTY GOD!
Make My Life A Constant Conversation With You!
I, Kimberly Ann McCarthy, believe in You, I inhale Jesus Christ, therefore I, Kimberly Ann McCarthy, speak and I exhale Your Spoken Word, Your Love and Your Passion for all to know You! I, Kimberly Ann McCarthy, will be Your Glory Duster! Glowing Your Glory, Being found as a reflection of Your Light! Lord Jesus I fully face You with a bowed heart and will.
****My Prayer! I Place All My Expectation In You, Almighty God!*****
Psalm 62:5 (amplified) My soul, wait only upon God and silently submit to Him; for my hope and expectation are from Him. He only is my Rock and my Salvation; He is my Defense and my Fortress, I shall not be moved.
- Praying for God's courage and provision RT @worldprayr: Anon - Pray for Carl who lost his job of 29 years.
- Father touch Sherri, strengthen her today, heal her body by Your healing power. Touch Mike and Bob draw them to You. I pray for your salvation for those she loves.
- Father Touch Carl, provide him courage, help him through this hard time, direct his steps by Your wisdom. Open the doors for Him!
- Father touch Nikki, draw her to You, guide her as she grows and learns more of life in You
- Father make a way for Cord, open the doors for medical help for Him
- Father God touch @Rodneystack today, be with Him with all your wisdom, strength and guidance, create in Him a heart that desires to be just like You.
- Father God touch Makeba by Your Spirit, draw her to you and bring her family to salvation. Jesus!
- Touch Kelly Lord Jesus, heal her mom and continue to give Kelly strength and courage
- Father God, touch Joanne, heal her heart, we pray for a miracle of your healing. Jesus@
- Father touch my sister, give her peace and hope today, help her to focus completely on You 1st. You are the Way-Maker
- Father guide Bob and I today, be the wisdom in our steps during this trial, be THE ONE WHO makes our way where there seems to be no way. Direct us Jesus.
We get our moral bearings by looking at God. We must begin with God. We are right when, and only when, we stand in a right position relative to God, and we are wrong so far and so long as we stand in any other position. Quote By A. W. Tozer
talk it up! twitter
Jesus open the eyes of our Nation to the Work of Your Hands. Help our heart to find praise-delight in Your Way#prayer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7Uj_B0KNgU&feature=related
How Great Is Our God! Time Is In His Hands—The Beginning – The End! #tworship! We Honor Our God With Respect- Submission!
Christ's love must compel us today. So be it! Help us to be Christ's ambassadors, making a Godly appeal for Him through our lives! #prayer
God has given us free choice- it is a great honor, yet also a huge responsibility. Learn to live beyond how you feel! Joyce Meyer
Just Do It! RT @BiblicalETV: Got Problems ..... Put the Word on It !
Yes He Does! RT @PROV31DeAndrea: "Give all your worries and cares to God, for he cares about you."
Thanks for following! I hope my tweets encourage you. Check out my website at: http://thebridegroomscafe.com It will bless You
charles spurgeon devotional
"Jehoshaphat made ships of Tharshish to go to Ophir for gold: but they went not; for the ships were broken at Ezion-geber" - 1 Kings 22:48
Solomon's ships had returned in safety, but Jehoshaphat's vessels never reached the land of gold. Providence prospers one, and frustrates the desires of another, in the same business and at the same spot, yet the Great Ruler is as good and wise at one time as another. May we have grace today, in the remembrance of this text, to bless the Lord for ships broken at Ezion-geber, as well as for vessels freighted with temporal blessings; let us not envy the more successful, nor murmur at our losses as though we were singularly and specially tried. Like Jehoshaphat, we may be precious in the Lord's sight, although our schemes end in disappointment.
*My Prayer-HIS-THOUGHTS: KimberlyMac Shining 4-Him-Always-4Ever!*
Father God, this is a good verse for me today, help me not to murmur at my loss, I am precious in Your sight, even though my life-plans seem to be frustrated. Thank you Lord for keeping me from my "pouty party" today and showing me Your Truth, Your Way! I asked you for help this morning and You have answered me, you have pointed me to Yourself and away from my unchanging situation.
A Seasoned Servant Of God Has Encouraged Me Today
16-21This is what God says,the God who builds a road right through the ocean, who carves a path through pounding waves, The God who summons horses and chariots and armies— they lie down and then can't get up; they're snuffed out like so many candles: "Forget about what's happened; don't keep going over old history. Be alert, be present. I'm about to do something brand-new. It's bursting out! Don't you see it? There it is! I'm making a road through the desert,
Oceans Will Part!
*My Prayer-HIS-THOUGHTS: KimberlyMac Shining 4-Him-Always-4Ever!*
Jesus open my eyes to the work of Your Hands. Help my heart to find praise today, to delight in Your Way!
Exhortation- The Shepherd's Communicated Love-Wisdom!
Twitter, Blogging, Facebook are amazing because of the Power of God and how StickyJesus so perfectly puts it… Genuine Truth Is Sticky. I will be praying for God to hold Joanne in His Healing Hands!
Here is a little blogging life experience from someone who has been journaling most of my life!
I wrote what I call a "life creed"! Specific things God has taught me, personalized in a prayer. I have written it for over 10 years. What I write starts with a bowed heart-will and a listening ear. To get to this place I have to clear my spirit of everything I hold on to, all my hopes, dreams, expectations and put them in God's hands. (Psalm 62 is good at that) I find that the 1st thing to prepare myself for blogging is clarity of spirit (Undivided Heart Psalm 86:11 pray for it) and the cool thing is, journaling actually does that for you, brings clarity of God's truth. So blogging to be me begins with clarity and ends in clarity! Starting in clarity makes everything you put in writing, bring a deeper clarity for your soul and a genuine read for the reader; dusting the heart of the reader with what I affectionately like to call God's glory dust that puts a shimmer on their soul-shine! Blogging begins in your own personal journal where you share thoughts with God from the all of your everything. Journaling is simply-significantly the foundation of blogging. So talk it up with God and in doing so, you will make one amazing blogger! God Bless You Much!
2 Corinthians 5:19-20
"that God was reconciling the world to himself in Christ, not counting people's sins against them. And he has committed to us the message of reconciliation. We are therefore Christ's ambassadors, as though God were making his appeal through us. We implore you on Christ's behalf: Be reconciled to God." -
Today's passage is from the New International Version, ©2010.
Notes From Listening To 2 Corinthians 5
We have a building from God, an eternal house not built by human hands… we groan longing to be clothed in heavenly dwelling, so what is mortal will be swallowed up by life. God has made us for this very purpose with a deposit of His Holy Spirit for what is to come… we live by faith, not by sight, so we make it our goal to please God…we will all appear before the judgment seat of Christ… we know what it is to fear the lord, persuade men to respect, honor love God… Take pride in what is in the heart, not what is seen. Christ's love compels us, because One died for all to no longer live for themselves but to live for our Redeemer. We don't regard people from a worldly point of view. God reconciled ourselves to God through Christ. Not counting men's sins against them=reconciliation…we are Christ's ambassadors as God is making His appeal through our lives… God made him who had no sin be sin for us, so that in Him we might become the righteousness of God.
*My Prayer-HIS-THOUGHTS: KimberlyMac Shining 4-Him-Always-4Ever!*
This chapter touches my heart so much that I need to listen to it again. God has given us such a great future and hope, it is so hard to wait for it when things here are so tough. But whether I am here or no matter what I am growing through I must be a person who seeks to please God in the all of my everything. Don't take pride in what is seen, but take pride in what is in the heart. Wow… this is such a huge Kingdom principle, one that is kind of flip-flopped in our generation and culture. All is from our Father God, who reconciled us to Himself through His only son's death. It is so hard to fathom such a love, such a desire and we must call others to be reconciled to God by our life, by being the righteousness of God through Christ Jesus in us. Christ's love must compel us today. So be it! Help us to be Christ's ambassadors, making a Godly appeal for Him through our lives!
STUDY: gOSPEL oF jOHN – MY THOUGHTS
JOHN CHAPTER ONE! Verses 10-11
10He came into the world, and though the world was made through Him, the world did not recognize Him [did not know Him]. 11He came to that which belonged to Him [to His own--His domain, creation, things, world], and they who were His own did not receive Him and did not welcome Him.
2But to as many as did receive and welcome Him, He gave the authority (power, privilege, right) to become the children of God, that is, to those who believe in (adhere to, trust in, and rely on) His name--(D)
My Thoughts About These Verses:
God created our world and when He came, we were so caught up in our world, we did not even recognize Him. I wonder today if that would be so. Who: Jesus came to our world! Who: God's Son! Why: God wanted us to receive Him, to recognize and acknowledge Who He is! How? He came to His own, He, the creator came to us, the created… He reached out in a way that was so amazing, so miraculous. Why? Because He loves me! If He loves me that much, then I can trust Him now, right now, because He has not changed, His infinite love has not been withdrawn. What? I should trust Him completely, I should rely only on Him and I should adhere to Him and Him alone. He came and because people were so steeped in their own culture, they did not know Him. I think of us today of our political cultures and parties and I wonder if we can see past the culture of our political parties to even see Jesus, to even hear Him or know what He is doing in our world? If someone does something wrong and they are from our political party, we can't see past the party to even see the error. Like something so obviously glaring like college students being so disrespectful, horribly disrespectful of the families who had lost so much, and turning a memorial service into a rally, yet those of that party not willing to admit it, even though it was so very obviously wrong. People in this country can't see past their party lines to even see the Truth of the AWE-GOD! It really does remind me of when Jesus came to reach out to this world with His truth and love and they did not even receive Him, welcome Him or know Him because they could not see past their culture. Of Father God, forgive us, Help us to know the true creator, to love You and to respectfully submit to Your power. Jesus gave up His kingly rights and came to this earth that we might live, yet we can't give up our party affiliations to see or speak genuine truth. Father, You reached out to us, and your Son Jesus died for us that we might have access as Your children to Kingdom power, privilege and right and we lay that kind of majesty down for temporary political affiliation! Father God, cause us to come back to You, to fully face our God!
\ / TODAY'S VERSE from HEARTLIGHT -- http://www.heartlight.org/
Be devoted to one another in brotherly love. Honor one another above yourselves.
-- Romans 12:10
We are to be devoted to one another. We are to honor one another. And the basis of this loving devotion and honor is found in one central truth: Because God is our Father, we are one family.
We are siblings in God's Kingdom. Our relationship is eternal and built on God's grace to us and our grace expressed to each other. |-- Phil Ware
My Thoughts About This Verse:
I love what Phil said about being siblings in God's Kingdom! Honor and respect is something that is a lost art in our country right now. This verse really speaks to the truth that we need to develop brother love, we need to honor each other more than we honor our wants and desires… hmmmmmm
Study: Know God/know hope? hosea 4:1-6:3
Hosea 5:8-15 Blow the horn in Gibeah and the trumpet in Ramah [both lofty hills on Benjamin's northern border]. Sound the alarm at Beth-aven: [the enemy is] behind you and after you, O Benjamin [be on your guard]!9 Ephraim shall become a desolation in the day of rebuke and punishment. Among the tribes of Israel I declare what shall surely be. 10 The princes of Judah are like those who remove the landmark [the barrier between right and wrong]; I will pour out My wrath upon them like water.(A) 11 Ephraim is oppressed; he is broken and crushed by [divine] judgment, because he was content to walk after idols (images) and man's [evil] command [a](vanities and filth).
12 Therefore I am like a moth to Ephraim and like dry rot to the house of Judah [in My judgment against them]. 13 When Ephraim saw his sickness and Judah saw his wound, then Ephraim went to Assyria and sent to [Assyria's] great King Jareb [for help]. Yet he cannot heal you nor will he cure you of your wound [received in divine judgment]. 14 For I will be to Ephraim like a lion, and like a young lion to the house of Judah. I, even I, will rend and go on [rending]; I will carry off and there will be no one to deliver. 15 I will return to My place [on high] until they acknowledge their offense and feel their guilt and seek My face; in their affliction and distress they will seek, inquire for, and require Me earnestly, saying,
Footnotes:a.Hosea 5:11 "Vanities" is the rendering of The Septuagint (Greek translation of the Old Testament); "filth," the rendering of The Dead Sea Scrolls. Cross references: A.Hosea 5:10 : Deut 19:14; Prov 22:28
Amplified Bible (AMP) Copyright © 1954, 1958, 1962, 1964, 1965, 1987 by The Lockman Foundation
My Thoughts About These Verses
Wow… removing the landmark- the barrier between right and wrong. That hits home with my heart, so true about us and about this country. We know what is right and wrong, yet we remove the barrier through rationalization. The barriers are removed because of personal gain. Right is no longer right and truth is no longer practiced in its fullness. I wonder if the barrier between right and wrong could be made up of respect, because the respect in this country, the reverence and AWE- for God is completely whacked by affiliation and desire of temporary gain!
God says in VS 15 that He will not help us until we acknowledge our offense and fell our guilt and seek His Face. Fully face our God! Not just take a knee in convenience but bow before Him, knees to the ground! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AQL8Zk2sOk&feature=related
We Owe Our Lives To You Dear Jesus… Here We Are… Knees To The Earth! Have You Bowed Today? Just Do It!
God is willing to forgive and redeem us once again… He did not say never again, He said until! God wants us to turn to Him for comfort, not man, not the President, not Kings, not anyone but Him. I loved what this verse said about no one being able to heal you from a divine judgement. Oh The Power of AWE-GOD!
Notes From Joyce Meyer TV program
January 9th Confidence
- Your attitude belongs to you! Whatever attitude you have, you have chosen. It is not people who have the best of everything that have the best attitudes but those who make the best of everything. You can either be fearful, insecure totally focused on your weaknesses or confident. You must choose confidence… are you tired of being focused on your weaknesses? A confident attitude!
- Make a choice to live by your feelings or the Word of God, listen to lies by satan or the truth of the Word of God. Feelings are important, you don't want to deny, ignore or not understand them. If you will decide what you are going to "be" in Christ, your feelings will catch up with your being. God told Jeremiah to stop looking at the peoples faces… we look too much for the approval of people. When you feel yourself sinking into your cirucmtances fast, you must make a decision for truth. You never get to the success side of anything without growing through hard times. You don't have the luxury of giving up as a Christian, you must press on and press in. Stop thinking about how you are feeling: afraid, insecure, anxious… Know Who you are in Christ! Hold your head up!
- People Who play it safe all the time: The Confident Woman by Joyce meyer… You don't realize the fulfillment of your dreams when you play it safe… look at it like what if you do something exciting, what if you are a success. Don't be so afraid of failing, you never step out of doing something
- Phil 3:3 Where does Godly confidence come from? No confidence or dependence on what we are in the flesh, or outward… appearance…
- Your confidence has to come from Christ and Christ alone. Satan can move and shake other things but can never get inside of us in our hearts if we know Who we are in Christ… I am ready for anything through Christ… I am ready for anything, I am equal for anything through Christ… God is the great equalizer… no matter what you don't have, if you have Jesus, you are equal to any task through Christ.
- When God anoints someone or something, it makes all the difference in the world. It is amazing what happens!
- Jesus said: I am qualified because God has anointed me to preach the gospel…
- When the Holy Spirit puts His hand on you, you are ready to do God's will…
- When you are in the lowest pit, God has His eye on you and HE will reach down and pull you out
- God is our qualification in all things! We have everything we need in Christ!
- Where does true confidence come from? Not worldy confidence… but lasting confidence… if your bank account makes you feel confident, what will you do when it is all gone?
- True Confidence comes from Knowing God! You can't despise the trials that come in yoru life because it is in those times we see what God can do in us.
- Pray for revelation. Our eyes need to be open to what we have in Christ through our salvation. You can't buy God's love, He already loves you.
- Your pain can become your gain and your mess can become your ministry.
- We are not built for rejection, we are built for acceptance. We want to feel valuable because God has put that in us. There is no where you can ever go where God is not! Everywhere you go, God is with you. People believe more of what they hear their own voice say than any other voice in the world, that is why it is so important to confess the Word of God.
- Confess the Word! Say it over and over again! God Loves Me! God Has A Unique One Of A Kind Plan For Me!
- John called Himself: The Apostle Who Jesus Loved! John was the only disciple that stuck it out to the end because He knew God loved him, he talked about it and it gave him the strength not to run away when it got tough. WE should know the love of God so much that nothing can steal it from us. Don't say when you are in a trial: Does God not love me? God has a special, one of a kind unique plan for us and our day is coming! God has a plan for us! Prov 14:30 jealousy and envy rots the bones
- If you feel envy or jealousy, fight it, talk outloud blessings for the other person and talk outloud: God I know you love me, I know you have a great plan for me.
- James 4:1-3 What leads to strife? How do conflicts rise above you? Your are jealous and covet what others have. We can't look at what God is doing with others and compare that to yourself…. God has a unique one of a kind, awesome, amazing plan for each of us. Learn how to be happy about what God is doing in others life, before God will do something in your life. So many things in life are a test and after we have passed the test, our reward will come. It is very important to maintain a confident attitude in Christ. Confidence should be grounded in God, God is the one Who makes us able to do anything… this gives us confidence as we remember where the ability came from.
Lord I share my constant conversation with You from yesterday, hoping huge you will bless the reader by Your Spirit with Wisdom, Truth, Ramah, Joy, Peace, Hope, Courage! AWE-GOD
For A Blessing Beyond Worldly Measure, Stop In The Bridegroom's Café Today! Sit With Jesus Enjoy A Meal He Has Prepared Especially To Bless Your Soul, Nurture Your Spirit And Put Purpose-Passion In Your Step! AWE-GOD
Come Into: http://thebridegroomscafe.com