Week of April 11th, Monday, April 11th
AWE- ALMIGHTY GOD!
Make My Life Excellent In You-Constant In Your Courage!
We have an obligation not only to love each other but also in our love to make ourselves as loveable as possible so that it is easy for our sisters and brothers to love us. William of Saint Thierry
Daniel Fast Day 11th ! Gleaming From Daniel- Learning:Growing!
Daniel Chapter 5: 11-16
There is a man in your kingdom in whom is the Spirit of the holy God [or gods], and in the days of your father light and understanding and wisdom like the wisdom of the gods were found in him; and King Nebuchadnezzar, your father--the king, I say, your father--appointed him master of the magicians, enchanters or soothsayers, Chaldeans, and astrologers,12 Because an excellent spirit, knowledge, and understanding to interpret dreams, clarify riddles, and solve knotty problems were found in this same Daniel, whom the king named Belteshazzar. Now let Daniel be called, and he will show the interpretation.13 Then Daniel was brought in before the king. And the king said to Daniel, Are you that Daniel of the children of the captivity of Judah, whom the king my father brought out of Judah?14 I have heard of you, that the Spirit of the holy God [or gods] is in you and that light and understanding and superior wisdom are found in you.15 Now the wise men, the enchanters, have been brought in before me that they might read this writing and make known to me the interpretation of it, but they could not show the interpretation of the matter.16 But I have heard of you, that you can make interpretations and solve knotty problems. Now if you can read the writing and make known to me its interpretation, you shall be clothed with purple and have a chain of gold put around your neck and shall be the third ruler in the kingdom.
My Thoughts About This:
I have heard… Daniel had a reputation of being "Completely God's" His life brought glory to God everyday, everywhere and to everyone! Reading the book of Daniel has really inspired me and shown me where I need to grow too. Daniel's life was not about himself and it showed in his reputation that was remembered over the years. His reputation was in the order of his calling to God. People knew him because of the Glory of God in him, not because of the things Daniel had done. People saw Daniel as the one that the Spirit of the Holy God was in and they saw the hand, favor and wisdom of God in. This is where I want to be found in Jesus for the rest of my time here on this earth, I desire to be completely His, to leave a legacy like Daniel had, a living legacy that went on through the years so people remembered GOD in him. We can do and work our way through this life with good works on our own strength, but we won't be consistent and it won't be an eternal legacy. Or we can be found in Jesus, being is doing with an eternal edge. Investing our lives in Christ and unto His call is being and it transforms what we do into a legacy that will live eternally. God will never stop being and there is no one that can stop Him from being. God will continue be found in us as we bend our will and shape our lives to His way, His truth and His life. Lord Jesus, this is how I would like to live… in Your being, I am determined to choose to be, from choice to choice to be found in You. Being in Christ = "But I have heard of you, that the Spirit of the Holy God is in you and that light and understanding and superior wisdom are found in you" VS 14
A Seasoned Servant Of God Has Encouraged Me Today
From Pastor Elliott:
Psalm 91:10 no harm will come to you; no plague will come near your tent.
Proverbs 1:33 But whoever listens to me will live securely and be free from the fear of danger.
Ephesians 6:24 Grace be with all who have undying love for our Lord Jesus Christ.
Dear Bob and Kim,
Are you old enough to remember the Art Linkletter Show? It was called, "Kids Say the Darnedest Things". I still laugh when I catch a rerun or clip from that old show. And over the years my grandchildren have supplied me with a few good belly laughs and an occasional sermon illustration, BUT, they have also supplied me with some "get real" moments. I have one vivid memory of my daughter coming to me crying when she was about three years old. She was shaking with fear. I had to ask her three or four times, "Why are you crying?" Usually when she was hurt she wanted her mother. This time she was afraid. She wanted her Daddy.
As I watch the news each day, I am more and more concerned about the future and what it holds for our children and grandchildren. I am concerned about what the future holds for the young people in our churches and in our community. But listen, friend, in my concern I know the TRUTH. And the truth is, when FEAR starts to creep in I turn to my Heavenly Father. The Truth of the Lord set me free 14 years ago. It is my calling and my obligation to communicate to people today the GRACE of God and the need for "undying love" for the Lord Jesus Christ. So many Christians today waver in their love for God because of the ineffective and inconsistent relationship with Him. Let's grab hold of opportunities to communicate to our loved ones that GOD is not some visitor that we invite in when we need HIM. He is not some outer space being standing outside the door perpetually waiting for an invitation to be part of our life. He is always present; He is always powerful; He is always all-knowing. We can't tell HIM anything He does not already know. No problem we could find ourselves in that would be impossible for HIM to solve. No enemy can prevail over those who possess an undying, consistent love for HIM. We can never hide from His sight. HIS GRACE is greater than our greatest sin and HIS power is stronger than our greatest fear. Yes, dear friend, you can truly and always be free from fear and you can live your life with a peace that goes beyond what you can understand. That is security. I hope you know it today.
My Thoughts About This:
How funny is that? I never thought about it in that way. Am I going to be someone who the people in my life today can love? I know that will only be the case if I am constantly connected to Jesus! Being a Christian, we know it is our mission to love each other, to bear with one another, but I never thought reversely-- that I also need to be a person that is not hard to bear!
http://wisdomhunters.com/ Boyd Bailey
"I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do." Romans 7:15
Everyone battles bad behavior. Becoming a Christian does not obliterate bad behavior. Becoming a Christian gives you the Spirit of Christ in which to choose good behavior. However, the battle still rages. We know the eternal war is won with our salvation in Christ, but the temporal battle with sin does not cease at salvation. You are naïve to think otherwise. It is spiritual warfare that requires spiritual weapons.
Fighting behavioral battles in your own strength leads to defeat. Do not be cocky with your Christianity. It is not a safety net for bad choices. Rather, it is the power of God for wise decision-making. Still the battle over bad behavior is a daily engagement. You know you need to be patient, but you lose your temper instead.
These conflicting behaviors do not go away. You find yourself feeling defeated, because you once again gave in to behaving badly. How can this cycle cease? How can we prepare for this sly suicide bomber of bad behavior? This self-inflicted terrorism can drive you crazy. It can even lead you to give up on God. "After all," you say, "this is the guilt I gave up at salvation." The battle over behavior is wearisome, but do not give in or give up.
God cares. God understands. He is there with you moment by moment. In spite of behaving badly, you are not any less a Christian. And He does not love you any less. He feels for you in your conflicting emotions and actions. Most of the time He will not erase the negative consequences of your sin, but He will certainly stay with you during this disruptive time. God does not flee from your failures. He is there to help you pick up the pieces. He is there to help you learn from your mistakes. He equips and empowers you to win this particular behavioral battle in the future.
Do not be overwhelmed by the onslaught of the enemy on multiple fronts of your life. Fight each battle one at a time and watch God win. Seek out a mentor to coach you into wise living. Learn how to depend on the Spirit of God living through you. His grace is sufficient. He who lives in you is greater than he who lives in the world. No behavior, no matter how bad, can separate you from the love of your heavenly Father.
There is no condemnation in Christ Jesus. Start by being honest about the ugliness of sin that still seeks to influence your attitude and behavior. Become more self-aware of blind spots that cripple your relational effectiveness with others. Learn how to live by faith and not by sight. Seek reconciliation with another you may have offended or who may have offended you.
QUOTES THAT ENCOURAGE-INSPIRE GROWTH-CHANGE ME
The beginning of anxiety is the end of faith, and the beginning of true faith is the end of anxiety.
A Seasoned Servant Of God Has Encouraged Me Today
James 3: NIV 13 – 18
Who is wise and understanding among you? Let them show it by their good life, by deeds done in the humility that comes from wisdom. 14 But if you harbor bitter envy and selfish ambition in your hearts, do not boast about it or deny the truth. 15 Such "wisdom" does not come down from heaven but is earthly, unspiritual, demonic. 16 For where you have envy and selfish ambition, there you find disorder and every evil practice. 17 But the wisdom that comes from heaven is first of all pure; then peace-loving, considerate, submissive, full of mercy and good fruit, impartial and sincere. 18 Peacemakers who sow in peace reap a harvest of righteousness.
Developing My AWE-GOD Through Gratefulness
Jesus as I look back on March, I am so very grateful. Thank You for being our Provider, our Way-Maker, our Comfort, our Peace, our Teacher, our Miracle Maker. Jesus. Thank You! We are so very grateful for what You did for us in March, for Your being in our lives, faithfully, constantly every single day and for the relationship You afford us with the Father God! AWE-GOD!
talk it up! twitter
Worship Jesus! God Is Good! All The Time! AWE-GOD! #tworship http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCpy1Bg255A
It is the human condition to put expectations in people! The best way is to put all your expectations in God's hands – not so disappointing! Psalm 62:5
So many Christians today waver in their love for God because of their inconsistent relationship with Him. Pastor Elliott
We can't tell GOD anything He does not already know. No problem we could find ourselves in that would be impossible for HIM to solve. Pastor Elliott
Am I going to be someone who the people in my life today find easy to love? I will if I am constantly connected to Jesus 1st!
Christianity is: loving each other-bearing W/each other. Think in reverse: We also need to be a person that is not hard to bear!
"I will fear no evil: for thou art with me."
Ps 23:4 What a bright light may shine within us when it is all dark without! Charles Spurgeon
Jesus touch my friends in Twitterverse today, be the Lord of their lives this day-put Your favor in each of their steps!
Worship Jesus Today! God Is Good! All The Time! AWE-GOD!
Struggling W/God is a good thing! He wins! When we get in a willess position- He equips us with exactly what we need!
This intimate relationship W/GOD is forged on the anvil of adversity and expressed through the power of Christ's resurrected life. Boyd Bailey
God grows your character, as intimacy with Him influences you to be like Him. Boyd Bailey
Your depth of character = your breadth of influence. Grow in grace= export grace throughout your circle of influence. Boyd Bailey
The more you know God—the less you see of yourself and the more you see of Him and others. Boyd Bailey
Grow To Know God Better! It happens in the margins of life- not in a packed schedule W/ no room for interruptions. Boyd Bailey
Don't be cocky W/your Christianity. It is not a safety net for bad choices- it is the power of God for wise decision-making. Boyd Bailey
Ps 86:11 Teach me Your way, LORD, that I may rely on Your faithfulness; give me an undivided heart, that I may fear Your name"
God makes a promise- God means it! Take God At His Word! Believe In Him- Completely!
Give people a break! Stop expecting something from them that they have no ability to produce. Joyce Meyer
Many things in life come with challenges- overcome them with a positive outlook that expects the best. Joyce Meyer
Don't be the person who decides not to enjoy the journey before it even begins. Joyce Meyer
To stay upbeat about life, accept you won't always be perfect- neither will the people around you. Joyce Meyer
A habit of thinking about what can go wrong or envisioning worst-case scenarios is a bad habit. Break It! Joyce Meyer
Anticipate the best – see every situation in God's positive light! http://kimberlymac.blogspot.com
RESIST the temptation to think totally negative. Don't focus only on the negative aspects of your situation. God is good!
Don't filter out the positive by exaggerating the negative – most of the time, you can find good in every situation. Joyce Meyer
Negative thinking always produces a negative life. Joyce Meyer
Do you still believe that God is bigger than the devil? Joyce Meyer
Negative thinking tends to blow things out of proportion- seeing them larger-more difficult than they are. Joyce Meyer
When we think positively, we avoid "making mountains out of molehills" Joyce Meyer
The enemy likes to silence people W/ faith-filled can-do attitudes. Don't let anyone silence you. Joyce Meyer
Negative attitudes=negative responses while positive attitudes=positive responses
Don't let someone else's limited thinking limit you Joyce Meyer
Never, never let a pessimistic person talk you out of your God-given dreams. Joyce Meyer
Don't be only positive about what you can do and pessimistic about other people's ideas.
Choose to see the power available to you through God if you trust Him more than your circumstances.
Positive Thoughts and positive speech encourage positive responses! Joyce Meyer
Don't just see your circumstances, look up and see God trust Him more and most!
Train Your Brain! Just Do It! Trust And Believe God And Think Positively Based On His Promises
When I am positive, I do not deny the existence of my trial, I believe God is greater than it.
Notes From book "power thoughts" by joyce meyer
Chapter 2 Teach Your Mind To Work For You
- When you mind works for you it helps you stay positive, reach goals in life, and think the kinds of thoughts that enable you to enjoy each day.
- When it works against you, it can bmake you negative and discouraged, holding you back from accomplishing what you want or need to do and cause you to think all kinds of thoughts that result in self-sabotage
- Give your brain a new job and begin to teach your mind to work for you instead of against you.
- With your diligence and God's help your brain will go to work for you instead of against you and become a powerful, positive force in your life.
- The brain actually takes 18 full years to grow
- Your brain is still maturing, so you can still mature in yoru thinking.
- Your thinking can have a positive effect on your physical health
- Positive thinking is not just a state of mind- it also has linkages to whats' going on in the brain and in the body.
- A positive attitude towards aging wa greater than physiological measure such as low blood pressure an dcholesterol, each of which is thought to add a mizimum of four years to live.
- Yale University Study: Optimistic people live longer
- Positive thinking is extremely beneficial to our physical well-being
- Positive thinking releases the poer of potential- encourages positive responses-keeps things in perspective –helps you enjoy life
- God makes a promise- God means it! Take God At His Word! Believe In Him- Completey!
- Don't let "the presence of giants" detract from the Promise of God! Focus On God- His Truth!
- Joshua and Caleb were the only two men who were posive in the face of opposition from the giants. They didn't ignore the challenges, but they did not over-emphasize them- and they were the only two wo entered the Promise Land.
- The spies in the wilderness only saw what was and failed to see what could be.
- Don't just look at what is and fail to see what could be in Christ Jesus! AWE-GOD!
- Their negative thinking produced defeatist attitudes and caused them to try to persuade Moses that Gods' Word ot Isreal was not true, that possessing the Promised Land was not really possible.
- Being positive does not mean we deny the existence of difficulsty; it means we believe God is greater than our difficulties.
- When I am positive, I do not deny the existence of my trial, I believe God is greater than it.
- Train Your Brain! Just Do It! Trust And Believe God And Think Postively Based On His Promises
- Don't just see your circumstances, look up and see God trust Him more and most!
- Positive Thoughts and postivie speech encourage positive responses! Joyce Meyer
- Choose to see the power available to you through God if you trust Him more than your circumstances.
- Don't be only positive about what you can do and pessimistic about other people's ideas.
- Never, never let a pessimistic person talk you out of your God-given dreams. Joyce Meyer
- Don't let someone else's limited thinking limit you Joyce Meyer
- Negative attitudes=negative responses while positive attitudes=positive responses
- 10 men with their bad attitudes caused an entire nation to lose heart and doubt God's promises
- The enemy likes to silence people with faith-filled, can-do attitudes. Don't let anyone silence you. Joyce Meyer
- When we think positively, we avoid "making mountains out of molehills" Joyce Meyer
- Negative thinking tends to blow things out of proportion, viewing them as larger-more difficult than they are. Joyce Meyer
- Look for the good in your circumstances – be determined to think positively and look for the good in it. Joyce Meyer
- Do you still believe that God is bigger than the devil? Joyce Meyer
- Nothing is as easy as it looks; everything takes longer than you expect; and if anything can go wrong, it will at the worst ossible moment. Murphy's Law! How Negative.
- Embrace God's law, which says: If anyting can go right, it will; nothing is a difficult as it appears; everything is more rewarding than it appears; if anything good can happen to anybody, it will happen to me.
- Negative thinking always produces a negative life. Joyce Meyer
- Don't filter out the positive by exaggerating the negative – most of the time, you can find good in every situation. Joyce Meyer
- RESIST the temptation to think this is totally negative. Don't focus only on the negative aspects of your situation. God is good!
- Anticipate the best – see every situation in God's positive light
- A habit of thinking about what can go wrong or envisioning worst-case scenarios is a bad habit. Break It! Joyce Meyer
- To stay upbeat about life, accept you won't always be perfect and neither will the people or things around you. Joyce Meyer
- Don't be the person who decides not to enjoy the journey before it even begins. Joyce Meyer
- Many things in life come with challenges- overcome them with a positive outlook that expects the best. Joyce Meyer
- Give people a break! Stop expecting something from them that they have no ability to produce. Joyce Meyer
Exhortation- The Shepherd's Communicated Love-Wisdom!
Yes, in fact I believe that if you asked every intercessor you know and they were willing to share that deep, I believe they are feeling the same thing. It feels more than you can bear and like a spiritual groan that has no words. God is up to something huge, I feel it, I feel a grief inside of me like no other, like I want to stay on my face and cry out for mercy. I feel on shaky ground in my spirit, like my body would feel in an earthquake. I believe everything we know is about to change, God is going to stir everything up like we have never experienced before. As an intercessor-exhorter you are sensing something, discerning the purposes of God at play right now. I have been a mess, I have tried everything just like you and the only thing that worked for me was spending time on my face before God, completely willess, completely silent... Like Psalm 62 says: Silently submit. I have talked with other intercessors, they are growing through this too.
We can't change what God has planned and like a birth, there are going to be some major pains, but I believe Jesus will not come back until the Body of Christ, The Bride is mature... we are far from mature and the only thing that can change that sometimes is a big trial. Sometimes I wonder if our country is going to implode, but I can't guess what it is, I just know something huge is on the horizon. What it felt like to me was that my spirit was trembling and I could not stop it, and I had to find a place of "completely" a place of "willessness"
I start each day on my face, bowing before God in complete silence . I believe He is preparing intercessors for a time such as this. We have to be able to help others grow through and refocus on God when everything in their world is changing, we have to be able to help others in the Bride of Christ choose to mature, choose Christ even if the situation is as bad as it gets... I hope this helps you, at 1st I thought the same things you are feeling... like what is wrong with me... but then I realized my extreme restlessness was taking me down a path of God's Kingdom purpose. He wants me to learn a willess response, a complete trust that can lay before Him and silently submit, even though I don't know what is wrong.
God does not want us to figure out what is wrong, because in His eyes everything is moving to RIGHT! He is preparing His Bride! He wants us to turn to Him and silently submit... it was kind of like what Pastor Todd said: We have taken the suffering out of salvation, and God is saying to me and I AM about to put it back in, add it to the white wedding garment. A willingness to suffer for the Kingdom of God and a complete trust that does not have to understand what God is doing, the piece we see in our reality, but trusts in the ONE who is working out His Kingdom Purpose in the unseen, and know He is good and eventually all will be good! Anyway, this is what God has been showing me. It is an attack, it is not God attacking, but I believe the enemy has been allowed by God to shake us up, I believe God is using it to test us to prepare us... I know that sounds very different... but that is how I am seeing it in my life. I hope it helps... Kimberlymac
http://wisdomhunters.com/ Boyd Bailey
"I want to know Christ—yes, to know the power of his resurrection and participation in his sufferings, becoming like him in his death, and so, somehow, attaining to the resurrection from the dead." Philippians 3:10-11
Knowing God is not for the causal Christian, but for the committed ones. This intimate relationship is forged on the anvil of adversity and expressed through the power of Christ's resurrected life. Knowing God requires dying to self and coming alive in Christ. Resurrected living is the fruit of a faith that is not satisfied with surface Christianity.
To know God is to be loved by Him, to love Him and to love for Him. To know Him is to behold Him in the glory of His holiness and to bow down in humble worship. To know Christ is to receive His comfort and to carry on a caring conversation with Him. It is going deep in knowledge and understanding of God, so we can carry His character and faith far and wide. Knowing God leads to making God known with our words and deeds.
"Know that the LORD is God. It is He who made us, and we are His; we are His people, the sheep of His pasture. Enter His gates with thanksgiving and His courts with praise; give thanks to Him and praise His name" Psalm 100:3-4
Knowing God grows your character, as intimacy with Him influences you to be like Him. Christ's character begins to transform your character. His influence in your life broadens your influence in other lives. Indeed, your depth of character determines your breadth of influence. Grow in grace, so you can export grace throughout your circle of influence.
But, be careful not to compare your character standard to others—even other Christians. Comparison games are the enemy's game plan to get you off track of trust in Jesus. Pride will puncture your ballooning influence when you begin to take credit for what only the Lord can do. The more you know God—the less you see of yourself and the more you see of Him and others. You know Christ in His death, accompanied by a radical resurrection.
How do you grow to know Him better? It happens in the margins of life, not in a packed schedule with no room for interruptions. A frantic pace lacks grace. A hurried life is tired—unable to trust and give back. Start by slowing down and calendaring time with Christ. Be with Him, so you can hear Him, get to know Him and be changed by Him. Then the depth your character will grow the breadth of your influence—for His glory!
"For You are great and do marvelous deeds; You alone are God. Teach me Your way, LORD, that I may rely on Your faithfulness; give me an undivided heart, that I may fear Your name" (Psalm 86:10-11).
How am I growing in my knowledge of God? How is He transforming my character and broadening my influence for Him?
Related Readings: 1 Chronicles 16:24; Isaiah 45:24; 54:11; Matthew 21:42; John 5:29
QUOTES THAT ENCOURAGE-INSPIRE GROWTH-CHANGE ME
As we kneel before our now ascended Saviour's throne, let us remember well the way by which he prepared it as a throne of grace for us; let us in spirit drink of his cup, that we may be strengthened for our hour of heaviness whenever it may come. Charles Spurgeon
Do not be cocky with your Christianity. It is not a safety net for bad choices. Rather, it is the power of God for wise decision-making. Boyd Bailey
My Heart Thoughts From This Song: Worship Wisdom! Songs Changing My Heart-Life! AWE-mazing God!
Stay Amazed In God! Have You Bowed Today? Bow In Humble-AWE before God!
©AWE-GOD! I Pray To You, I Place My Hope In You, Jesus!!! ©
1 John 5:14 And this is the confidence (the assurance, the privilege of boldness) which we have in Him: [we are sure] that if we ask anything (make any request) according to His will (in agreement with His own plan), He listens to and hears us. 15 And if (since) we [positively] know that He listens to us in whatever we ask, we also know [with settled. and absolute knowledge] that we have [granted us as our present possessions] the requests made of Him.
- Father God touch my husband, give him Your strength today, be the Lord of His life, be the favor in his steps.
- Jesus be with my children and grandchildren today, Be their Way-Maker and draw them to You in the all of their everything. Jesus!
- Father God, touch my sister, be with her today as she struggles with issues in her heart. Be her complete wisdom, peace and comfort. Jesus!
- Jesus be with the family of Brooklyn as they mourn her home going, be their comfort, peace, the All of their everything. Jesus!
- Jesus touch Rebecca, heal her Jesus by Your Spirit and give her a good breathing day today.
- Jesus touch Mike and Bob, draw them to You, put people in their paths that they might find You, know You and have eternal life
- Jesus touch Sherri, heal her legs, heal her body, be with her today in Your Grace and Strength!
- Norton: Connie's sister-in-law has found out she has only 6 months to live. Pray for the family.
- Hodges: Safe travel.
- Gilbert: Tim, neighbor, with liver cancer. Business decisions & direction.
- Casavant: Praise God for the wonderful experience we had this winter getting to know our daughter-in-law Patty and for coming back home to the mountains.
- Black: Barbara's sister, Claudia, health.
- McAlhaney: Travel mercies for both Bill & I as we travel this next week in different directions.
- Pressley: Arthur's son Aaron - parole hearing coming up - that their hearts would be prepared for decision & that God will send the person He wants to hear. Jen - miracle. Tracy & John as they make decisions that would change their family - wisdom. Jonathan & Pressley - safety, peace & stability, Mark to be wise.
- Derrick: Pray for God's hand on His people Israel. Just as He did in Old Testament days, that He will lead His people and defeat enemies who threaten them.
- McDonald: Unspoken. Family health issues. Unsaved friends. Soldiers home and abroad. Mother's care decisions - Stanley's (her husband) patience and health.
- Huxford: Continued pray for our neighbors, Ralph & Rick, health & memory issues. They are both improved this past week. Thank you!
- Holden: Cliff's parents and Cliff, very emotional time. Our adult children, their families & friends - total surrender to Christ. God to increase their faith and me to be bold in how God has changed mine & Cliff's lives.
- Carter: A friend's son-in-law is having extreme headaches, please pray the doctors can find the cause. For Marshall Styles, heart surgery Monday 8:00 am and recovery.
- Dearman: Please pray for our Goddaughter, Tedi's, health. Help us to step out in our witnessing. Pray for safe travel to Fripp Island to be with grandsons & family to celebrate Conlin's 3rd birthday.
- Nesbitt: Praise - Alan's surgery went great! Sister Roxie - needs job. Carol & Jim Yerkes. Unsaved family and friends. Unspoken.
- Wagner: Pray for my cousin Bill Jones & family who just lost his father, my uncle, this past Monday. Pray for salvation for them. Continue to pray for unsaved sisters Jackie and Betsy and families. Pray for unsaved friends Sandra and neighbors Rex and Sandi & Logan.
- Judd: Sale of house or God's will.
- Poss: Son-in-law, Rob, will be on a mission trip April 17-23.
- Parker: Praise, God is good! Continued prayer for our housing situation.
- Pownall: Ron travels to Toronto & Ont this Tues & Wed. our boy's walk with Christ.
- Jenna Davis: For my mother, she has lung cancer. Please pray her therapy works.
- Withington: Safety and rest for teachers, school resource officers during spring break.
- Jenkins: Bill's mom. Margie Berg. AJ.
- Love: Larry - injured knee - very swollen. Joyner family: Larry & Jerrin's former son-in-law committed suicide this week.
- Hardin: Praise to God for a new grandson. Safe travel during Spring Break.
Verse Of The Day@biblegateway.com
1 Peter 2:24
"This is the kind of life you've been invited into, the kind of life Christ lived. He suffered everything that came his way so you would know that it could be done, and also know how to do it, step-by-step. He never did one thing wrong, Not once said anything amiss. They called him every name in the book and he said nothing back. He suffered in silence, content to let God set things right. He used his servant body to carry our sins to the Cross so we could be rid of sin, free to live the right way. His wounds became your healing. You were lost sheep with no idea who you were or where you were going. Now you're named and kept for good by the Shepherd of your souls."
The Message Copyright © 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 2000, 2001, 2002 Eugene H. Peterson by NavPress Publishing
A Seasoned Servant Of God Has Encouraged Me Today
God alway answers Facebook Note by Peggy Cocuzza Radanovich on Monday, April 11, 2011 at
I woke up today so heavy hearted I could hardly breath. And this is the word God gave me in my insights for day living devotional today.
GOD HAS A STRADEGY
Judges 6 15-16
And he said unto him,.... I am the least in my father's house. And the LORD said unto him, Surley I will be with thee.
Excerpt: From Insights For Day Living Devotional
For every battle, God has a strategy, so stop praying about the problem and start praying for the strategy. The vision will always be greater than the one who is called to fulfill it! David said, "Except the Lord build the house, they labor in vain that build it" (Psalm 127:1) Jesus is a carpenter; he knows the weight-load you can handle, the materials required and how it will all fit together in your life. Could it be that He's already been revealing His plan to you, but you're about to go under construction. That means getting "hammered and nailed." It's not enough to be called; you have to be equipped. But don't be discouraged, the God who landscaped the Earth has already designed every detail of your future. Just step out and follow Him. You're built for it; you're designed to handle the pressure. The One who said to Gideon, "Surely I will be with thee" is saying the same thing to you today.
My Thoughts About This:
Awesome! Struggling with God is a good thing! He always wins and when we have gotten in a willess position, He can equip us with exactly what we need!
Holy Spirit Inspired…. He speaks, I listen and obey… Thank you for teaching Me!
Psalm 55! Wow! Awesome-Awesome! Our Companion Has Been The United States - We All Have Grown Up And Loved This Country - Everything About It Is Familiar-Comfortable- Yet It Is Changing - Creating A Not So Friendly Home - God Is Pulling On Our Heart-Strings - Cutting Them- Attaching Them Completely To His Kingdom.
1 LISTEN TO my prayer, O God, and hide not Yourself from my supplication! 2 Attend to me and answer me; I am restless and distraught in my complaint and must moan 3 [And I am distracted] at the noise of the enemy, because of the oppression and threats of the wicked; for they would cast trouble upon me, and in wrath they persecute me.
My Thoughts About This:
I have been distracted and restless the last few months and I have heard a lot of enemy noise in my mind and in my spirit. Lord, I have had a deep restlessness that You are calming as I bow before You and silently submit to Your Will, to being used by Your Kingdom purpose without having to understand Your Way.
6 And I say, Oh, that I had wings like a dove! I would fly away and be at rest. 7 Yes, I would wander far away, I would lodge in the wilderness. Selah [pause, and calmly think of that]! 8 I would hasten to escape and to find a shelter from the stormy wind and tempest
11 Violence and ruin are within it; fraud and guile do not depart from its streets and marketplaces.12 For it is not an enemy who reproaches and taunts me--then I might bear it; nor is it one who has hated me who insolently vaunts himself against me--then I might hide from him.13 But it was you, a man my equal, my companion and my familiar friend.14 We had sweet fellowship together and used to walk to the house of God in company.
My Thoughts About This:
It is difficult to see our beloved USA change so much. My heart grieves constantly as I see our home where we grew up with God at the center of our freedom, having the liberty to know God; praying in schools, learning the 10 commandments, worshipping God in the all of our everything to a Country where God is no longer welcome in our schools and our government. Our AWE-GOD who was widely accepted, loved and served is now only tolerated. The United States has been my companion in my Holy alignment with God and now our country seems only to be not a companion with God but tolerating God for now. Lawlessness, greed, godlessness has increased and I at times I don't even recognize this country because what was white is not grey and rapidly turning black. God's ways, His righteousness used to be at the center of it, but now violence, dysfunction and ruin seem to be more prevalent. For many years, I did have sweet companionship and fellowship with this Country, but now I don't agree with the direction it is taking and it caused great insecurity in me and a restlessness that was hard to define until I realized I needed an undivided heart.
5 Let desolations and death come suddenly upon them; let them go down alive to Sheol (the place of the dead), for evils are in their habitations, in their hearts, and their inmost part.16 As for me, I will call upon God, and the Lord will save me. 17 Evening and morning and at noon will I utter my complaint and moan and sigh, and He will hear my voice.18 He has redeemed my life in peace from the battle that was against me [so that none came near me], for they were many who strove with me.19 God will hear and humble them, even He Who abides of old--Selah [pause, and calmly think of that]!--because in them there has been no change [of heart], and they do not fear, revere, and worship God.
My Thoughts About This:
This is not my home, I have to become undivided in heart (Ps 86:11) and completely – humbly – submitted to my God and His Kingdom. The enemies goal is to keep our heart strings tied to this world, when our place is in the Kingdom. He creates noise and distraction to keep our focus here. We must learn to break free of the distractions of our enemy and find our way to God, bowing before Him, reverently-submissively praying to our God for the All of Him we need in our everything. It is God Who made this Country and it is God Who will bring it back to Him. I can't do it, I can't change the course my Nation is taking away from God. It is not my place, it is HIS. I must Let BE – Wait on God and watch and see how He shows His Glory here. My call is to God 1st, not to this nation that has been my home all these years. My loyalty is to the Kingdom of God, my true home and this is where I must make an adjustment in my loyalties, in my heart, in my spirit, in my soul, in my mind. I must be focused on my call to God, Cling to Him and be loyal to my future inheritance, where my real citizenship lies in the Kingdom Of My AWE-GOD! Distractions and restlessness come when I try to understand the changes occurring, when I try to fix them with my past experiences of companionship with my home here. I won't' understand the reasoning behind the changes in this country, but as I step back from it and take two steps up and place the whole of my being on Kingdom soil and deeply root my life there, I will have the discernment of where I can safely tread during these crazy – times of change and I will be able to TRUST and serve God here, while my soul, my heart strings are securely tied to my real home, The Kingdom Of God. If I bow to distraction, I will experience restlessness, hopelessness and despair. If I bow to my AWE-GOD, I will know His peace and walk in His discernment for times such as these. Hmmmm Distraction or Discernment? The choice is easy, it is Followship of Jesus! I will bow to my AWE-GOD and let go of my will and grasp His with all His Infinite Love that is within me, I will soar on the wings of an eagle. In His Presence, I will shine forth as His light in the darkness as I am completely His, undivided in loyalty and strong in Kingdom service to His Purposes that are in play in this country I now reside in. This country is no longer my companion, we are no longer like minded and my heart strings do not reside here. I am finding my way to an undivided heart, to a Holy Alliance with my AWE-GOD and His Kingdom that will come on earth as it is in Heaven, my home!
18 He has redeemed my life in peace from the battle that was against me [so that none came near me], for they were many who strove with me.19 God will hear and humble them, even He Who abides of old--Selah [pause, and calmly think of that]!--because in them there has been no change [of heart], and they do not fear, revere, and worship God.20 [My companion] has put forth his hands against those who were at peace with him; he has broken and profaned his agreement [of friendship and loyalty].21 The words of his mouth were smoother than cream or butter, but war was in his heart; his words were softer than oil, yet they were drawn swords.22 Cast your burden on the Lord [releasing the weight of it] and He will sustain you; He will never allow the [consistently] righteous to be moved (made to slip, fall, or fail). 23 But You, O God, will bring down the wicked into the pit of destruction; men of blood and treachery shall not live out half their days. But I will trust in, lean on, and confidently rely on You.
My Thoughts About This:
I can no longer afford to trust, lean on and rely confidently in my companionship to this Country as I did when I grew up here, I must learn to trust fully in, lean completely on and with an undivided heart, confidently rely upon Almighty God in this season of my life here. AMEN!
talk it up! twitter
Psalm 55! Do You Have Noisy Enemy Distraction In Your Circumstances? Stop! Talk To God! He Will Still It!
As For Me… Psalm 55:16… I Will Call On God – I Will Completely Trust HIM. AWE-GOD!
PROMISED! When the battles rage in our lives, God WILL REDEEM our life in His Peace. Ps 55:18
Beware, don't let the enemy even gain a foothold because then he can get a stronghold. Joyce Meyer
Resist the devil on his onset – stir up your inner spirit by the Holy Spirit. Joyce Meyer
Have the courage to be different in Christ Jesus! God will change your life! He will exalt you in His favor.
Problems never come when we are ready to deal with them – on the onset of a trial - praise God – praise resists the enemy. Ja 4:7
Always Be alert! Ever be watching - be in #prayer. When a trial begins- do not delay #pray right away. Joyce Meyer @worldprayr
Thanks For Sharing In My Constant Conversation With God! Check Out My Website For Further Encouragement-Exhortations From God! Enjoy!
The Bridegroom's Café http://thebridegroomscafe.com
Currently Posted Menu
AUTHOR TABLE******************Easter Is
BREAKFAST TABLE***************Tighten Your Belt
FAMILY TABLE*******************Worry Not
LISTENER TABLE*****************Holy Ground
SERVANT TABLE******************Dare To Care
SMORGASBORD TABLE ***********Only For God