daily road trip journal
Heavenly hindsight 2 endurance
Day 28: wednesday, January 28, 2009:
Road Trip: Listen-Led- paced- 2 -praise!
Yours By Stephen Curtis Chapman
- I praise You Creator of our all and everything!
- I praise Your Name, Jesus Lord of our all and everything!
- I praise You Healer, Redeemer and King! Everyone Is Yours!
- I praise You Father of All, We all are Yours! We belong to You!
- I praise You King of Earth, King of The Kingdom, Ruler of everything!
- I praise You Time Maker, You give and you take away, It is all Yours!
- I praise You Father God, The Stars, Moon, Sky, Ocean… It is all Yours!
- I praise You Maker, Keeper, Father, Ruler Of Everything! It is all Yours!
Road Trip ramah: Spiritual Nourishment 4 strength!
"The manna of one day was corrupt when the next day came. I must every day have fresh grace from heaven, and I obtain it only in direct waiting upon God Himself. Begin each day by tarrying before God, and letting Him touch you."
Quote by: Andrew Murray
Road Trip 2 endurance/promises for soul nourishment
Psalm 1:1-3 Two Ways to Live
Happy are those who don't listen to the wicked, who don't go where sinners go, who don't do what evil people do. 2 They love the Lord's teachings, and they think about those teachings day and night. 3 They are strong, like a tree planted by a river. The tree produces fruit in season, and its leaves don't die. Everything they do will succeed. 4 But wicked people are not like that. They are like chaff that the wind blows away.
New Century Version (NCV)
The Holy Bible, New Century Version®. Copyright © 2005 by Thomas Nelson, Inc.
Road Trip personal thoughts!
I am finding that endurance is not something that is mustered up by human will. Nope!!! Can't do it! As I give my life to Jesus each and every day, dedicating it to Him, He takes the imperfections and His strength flows into them. It is a miraculous thing that happens every day as I sit with Him. He is so faithful in an amazing way. No one has ever been that trustworthy in my life. I know I let people down, and they let me down. I usually tell people not to put me up on a pedestal because I will fall off! Definitely so! Jesus is the only one Who has never let me down, He has always been there for me, day by day by day! I take great courage in His Presence each day, knowing that He has the best in store for me. Days I get up and my day may not look like the best is yet to come, but I know by the experiences I have had with Jesus, that it is. It is all good…eventually! I can see how He has worked out His purposes in every single situation of my life, good and bad circumstances alike! He is always there in the unseen, working His purposes for my good! Always! It is something I can count on in a world where there is not much stability to tally up, HE IS! This is the 28th day of this journey and I have stayed faithful because of His strength, choice by choice! I am growing 2 go unto endurance! Thank you Jesus for the daily wisdom, encouragement and strength. I am celebrating day 28th because I realize that I am no longer chaff blown away in the winds of this world. I am deeply rooted in Christ Jesus!
Road Trip : 2 endurance: attitude- paced- 2-appreciate!
- Lord I thank You for the strength You are in my life!
- I so appreciate Your courage, I tap into it every single step of this new adventure.
- Thank you Jesus for speaking to my heart each day with daily manna, through Your Word.
- I am grateful for a God Who cares enough about every single situation of my life to work until it brings forth a good purpose.
- Jesus, I am so grateful for stability that comes from You! What a gift that is in this unstable world.
- I thank you Father God for being so trustworthy, worthy of my praise!
- Jesus, you never let me down. I am grateful to be able to put all my expectations in Your Mighty Right Hand.