Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Constant Conversation W/GOD 2/8

Week Of February 7th - Tuesday, February 8th 2011

AWE- ALMIGHTY GOD!

Make My Life A Constant Conversation With You!

In the worst temptations nothing can help us but faith that God's Son has put on flesh, is bone, sits at the right hand of the Father, and prays for us. There is no mightier comfort.

Martin Luther http://www.luther.de/

Holy Spirit Inspired…. He speaks, I listen and obey… Thank you for teaching Me!

Galatians 1:12 (NLT) I received my message from no human source, and no

one taught me. Instead, I received it by direct revelation from Jesus Christ.

streams in the desert by l.b.cowman February 8th

Excerpts From The Book:

Never look ahead to the changes and challenges of this life in fear. Instead, as they arise look at them with the full assurance that God, whose you are, will deliver you out of them! Hold His loving hand tightly, and He will lead you safely through all things. And when you cannot stand, He will carry you in His arms. Do not look ahead at what may happen tomorrow. The same everlasting Father who cares for you today will take care of you tomorrow and every day. Either He will shield you from suffering or He will give you His unwavering strength that you may bear it

Not was, not maybe, nor will be. "The Lord is my shepherd". He is on Sunday, on Monday, and through every day of the week. He is in January, in December, and every month of the year. He is when I am at home and in China. He is during peace or war, and in times of abundance or poverty. J. Hudson Taylor

Whatever our faith says God is, He will be. Mary Grimes

Matthew 28:16-18

18 Jesus approached and, breaking the silence, said to them, All authority (all power of rule) in heaven and on earth has been given to Me.19 Go then and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them into the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,20 Teaching them to observe everything that I have commanded you, and behold, I am with you all the days (perpetually, uniformly, and on every occasion), to the [very] close and consummation of the age. Amen (so let it be).

Amplified Bible Copyright © 1954, 1958, 1962, 1964, 1965, 1987 by The Lockman Foundation Prev

Next

My Thoughts By His Holy Spirit About This Verse! AWE GOD!

I stepped into tomorrow, trying to figure out how in the world I am going to do this and then I began to feel: I feel I don't have the strength to go another minute and then my will is screaming why, why are you taking me this way! Yet, I know without a doubt that God is uniformly – consistently – unvaryingly – constantly – without fail with Me! Jesus, You are always for me, yet I have not found that complete allegiance with You because my will fights to understand Your Will, to make sense of it. I feel You bending my will, emptying me of all my understanding, creating a willessness in me. Why? Because of no earthly common sense, because of a Sovereign Why, A Sovereign Almighty Powerful Will is putting purposes in play that are not of this world, but are Kingdom purposes. I feel so torn because this is not what I exactly wanted, yet it is fully funded with Kingdom provision. How can I not be grateful, and yet how can I still want my plan? I need to in this time and age have a will that is commanded by the Commander and Chief of heaven and I need to have a will that obeys instantly without having to understand. It was Eve Who began this human condition of willfulness, of wanting to know more than God was willing to disclose and I carry this same generational curse in me. Teach me Holy Spirit how to be willess, content and satisfied with being completely God's servant, walking in trust with the pace of submitted-willess followship. When You say Go, I go, no questions asked; when you say do, I do unto You; when you say be, I am being completely Yours.

talk it up! twitter

Not was, not maybe, nor will be. "The Lord is my shepherd". He is in times of abundance or poverty. J. Hudson Taylor

When You say Go, I go, no questions asked; when you say do, I do unto You; when you say be, I am being completely Yours. So be it! #prayer

In this season of time, I need a will commanded by the Commander and Chief of heaven-I need to have a will that obeys instantly!

I know without a doubt that God is uniformly – consistently – unvaryingly – constantly – without fail with me and 4 me!

Why? Because God's Sovereign-Almighty-Powerful Will has purposes in play not of this world-- Kingdom purposes

Worship Wisdom! Songs Changing My Heart-Life! AWE-mazing God!

My Heart Thoughts From This Song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSNl3MORvMo

Completely By Ana Laura

The secret of life is letting go! The secret of love is letting it show. In all that I do, In all that I say, right here in this moment. The power of prayer is in a humble cry. The power of change is in giving my life- laying it down, down at your feet… right here, right now… Let all that is within me lift up to You and say, I am yours and yours alone… completely… This journey of faith is following You, every step of the way through the joy and the pain Righty here, right now for the rest of my life take my heart, my soul, I surrendered to Your Control. I am yours and yours alone… completely

The secret of life is letting go! The secret of love is letting it show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSNl3MORvMo

Completely! This song pictures God's Sovereign Will Hand In Hand W/His Infinite Love! Let go of what you want! Cling to God's Love! I am letting go of my wants, grasping a completely-laying down my will, submissively-surrendering to God!

Great God! Great Georgia Adventure!

Psalm 73:23-26

Nevertheless I am continually with You; You do hold my right hand.24 You will guide me with Your counsel, and afterward receive me to honor and glory.25 Whom have I in heaven but You? And I have no delight or desire on earth besides You.26 My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the Rock and firm Strength of my heart and my Portion forever.

Amplified Bible

Copyright © 1954, 1958, 1962, 1964, 1965, 1987 by The Lockman Foundation Prev

Next

My Thoughts About This:

I failed last night because I looked ahead with fear! I got caught up in a fear flow and then began to question Why God? My flesh did fail because my will bucked up, but God broke it! My will is not completely engaged in this adventure yet, but last night was a great will breaking party with me and God….He won the door prize, the door to my inner heart. I feel like I wrestled with an angel, yet God showed me that His perfect-precise Will, can trump my will with His kingdom purpose, that always wins out in the end!

Psalm 55:22

Cast your burden on the Lord [releasing the weight of it] and He will sustain you; He will never allow the [consistently] righteous to be moved (made to slip, fall, or fail).

Promised!

Worship Wisdom! Songs Changing My Heart-Life! AWE-mazing God!

My Heart Thoughts From This Song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neveyJoWOwI&NR=1

Never Give Up On Me!

Lord, I am so grateful for Your tenacity in reaching me. You never give up on me. My strong will does not keep You away. I forget You, I chase after my will, running from You. You keep pursuing me in the all of my everything. Thank You Jesus. You never give up on me. Thank You Lord…. I don't deserve Your Love, Yet I have it… fully! Your commitment to me is a completely, I pray that mine will one day match it. I have taken for granted prayers that You answered, yet You still hold out Your hands. You do not give up on me. In my weakness You pour out your strength, unconditionally, even when I don't deserve it. You forgive me when I go my own way, you heal me from the woundedness caused by disobedience. You run after me when I run from You. You never give up on me! I clearly see Your outstretched hands! You erase from Your memory my mistakes, yet I remember my wants and they feed my will in stubbornness. Change me Jesus. Don't give up on me. There is no place I can go in my stubborn will that You will not go after me and bring me into a Holy Alliance with Your Sovereign Will.

talk it up! twitter

I am letting go of my will, grasping a completely-bowing down-laying down my will- in submissive surrender to God! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSNl3MORvMo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8-H2df3gL4

You! All I Want Is You! All I Want In This World I All Of You! Jesus!

#tworship

Jesus, Your commitment to me is a completely, I pray that mine will one day match it. Help me to take time to listen to You http://thebridegroomscafe.com

Jesus, You run after me when I run from You. You never give up on me! I clearly see Your outstretched hands! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neveyJoWOwI&NR=1

Lord, I am so grateful for Your tenacity in reaching me. You never give up on me. My strong will does not keep You away. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BkN-4NYQj0&feature=BF&list=PL8F7182DBF7912D6D&index=3

Jesus Your commitment to me is, has been and will be a completely-It is my #prayer to match it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neveyJoWOwI&NR=1

Never Give Up On Me!

Jesus, You erase from Your memory my mistakes, yet I remember my wants and they feed my will in stubbornness. Change me Jesus. Don't give up on me. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neveyJoWOwI&NR=1

Have You Bowed Today? Bow in this moment submissively-surrender to God your will. Be Completely His Today. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSNl3MORvMo #tworship

How Great Is The Love Of God! Infinitely Soooooo Good! AWE-GOD!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHT0QG7hqds&feature=related

God's Plan By Blue Tree

Thanks for taking this God Adventure with me as I walk with God and talk up a constant conversation with my AWE-GOD! Please check out my site:

The Bridegroom's Café http://thebridegroomscafe.com

Currently Posted Menu

AUTHOR TABLE******************ENEMY CACKLE    

BREAKFAST TABLE***************PRESENCE SEEKER        

FAMILY TABLE*******************THE WAY OF TRUTH

LISTENER TABLE*****************PEACE    

MILITARY TABLE*****************ALWAYS    

SERVANT TABLE******************PERSONAL CREED    

SMORGASBORD TABLE ***********MORAL BEARINGS

No comments: