Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Senselessness! Jesus Christ Is The Solution!

Senselessness! There is so much of it in our world today. Senselessness! So much we can't wrap our finite minds around. Senselessness batters my soul and inflicts deep wounds. I don't understand how you could take a handful of pills, walk into a forest and die in a drainage ditch all alone. I don't understand why you would leave behind a beautiful wife and an incredible son. Senselessness! This life is full of it! People who can't be truthful, people who devalue relationship with you by constantly deceiving you. Senselessness. Why? God! Why? Isolation! Feeling Invisible In A World Full Of People! Senselessness. People who shun you from their lives because you don't measure up to their standard, because your life sharpens their life as God planned it to be.

 

Senselessness! This Season Of Time In My Life Is Full Of It! Senselessness! I Don't Understand! You Sacrifice Your Whole Life For People And They Slam It Back At You As If It Was For Not, As If You Don't Exist. Invisible! Senselessness! Jesus You Totally Understand The Feeling Of It! You Can Empathize With Us!

 

I don't understand! I can't make sense out of this life. I can't wrap my mind around this tragedy. Why shun people, why cut them out of your life, why not speak the truth, live truly and deal truly? Why Isolation? Why treat people like they are invisible? Why can't we matter? Why do we devalue each other so much! Senselessness!

Senselessness tempts me every day and it speaks of nothing that makes sense and nothing I really want to listen to: This Season of life? Really? For Real? Why alone? Why? Why? Why? I don't understand? Senselessness! What is the reason for it? How do I get through this day of grief in such a lonely wilderness? No family here. No friends to talk to, everyone is busy surviving the best way they can! I am invisible! I feel so isolated! No one really wants to be in a relationship with me! I don't understand. Why? Please help me Jesus, I feel so alone, I can't do this. Another year here! Really! I am so lonely. Why is this Your plan for me? Pity Parties Are Senselessness And Prayer Shuts Them Down! Jesus, show me the purpose that makes my life worth something in this season of time. Jesus, help me step into Your Purpose that is already in play in my life for my good. Please help me Jesus to "grow through" this season of my life and bloom, glow your Glory right where You have planted me.

Why? He just took pills and left everything behind to go off and die….walked off into the forest to die alone when he had the gift of life with his wife and son… Senselessness! I don't understand, yet I kind of do… he did what all of us would like to do in this dry and weary land, this place that is not our home, this place we struggle to fit into, so full of people yet so lonely. He escaped, he ended the pain. But to where? But To what? Senselessness!

We have a future and a hope in Jesus Christ, yet the loneliness, isolation, hopelessness and despair of this world seems more than even we can bear at times. This culture, this generation specializes in making people feel invisible. Selfishness in pursuit of worldly personal goals brings out an isolation that devalues others. We feel invisible here, in this season of life! We don't understand the good in this plan in play for our life. We don't understand, we don't see the purpose in God's way of doing things, but thankfully We KNOW God is with us, His purposes are in play in the unseen for our good! We cling to God! We know we don't belong here and we dig our roots deeply in His Kingdom.

 

Listen!

This Is Not Where I Belong

http://youtu.be/zplX5FDDuH0

I cling to God! I want!rpose. day and it speaks of nothing that makes sense of nothing I really want to listen to: on'essness

I KNOW YOUR Purposes Are Working In The Unseen For My Good. I Feel Your Anointing On My Life! I Know Your Favor. Because I Know YOU, I Know That Your Good Kingdom Purposes Are In Play In My Life! I Face The Senselessness Of This World Every Single Day, Some More Than Others, Yet I Choose Not To Follow It, I Choose To Lean Into The Sovereign Sway Of My AWE-GOD, This Is My Followship!

 

I face today with hope, I do not grieve without hope, even though I don't understand the senselessness of it all. Without Jesus Christ, I too would be dying in the drainage ditch of this life, I too would not want to live, yes I do understand that hopelessness and I have felt that despair, yet I shake it off, so I can punch an eternal hole in the senselessness of this world, and point the way to Jesus Christ, by sharing and being the Jesus Christ in me.

I am so grateful for Jesus, so grateful for my future and hope in HIM. This lonely, hurtful, isolated, invisible life season where I can't measure up and I can't understand and I can't fix anything, is not all there is. There is so much possibility in Jesus Christ! I have the greatest of gifts, I have eternal life. Jesus Christ, The King of Kings and Lord of Lords Loves Me and HE is my enough today! In the dark path of this senseless act that has hurt so many, I see His Light of hope.

I hate SENSELESSNESS! When I can't make sense out of life, when I can't fix it, can't help, can't do anything right or anything that matters….when everything is a question mark with no solution in sight, no good reason for the inflicted pain of life, no understanding of my season of life….

 

What Holds My Feet Here, Keeps Me Anchored, Keeps Me Fighting The Good Fight Of Faith? I KNOW The Purposes Of Almighty God Are In Play, At Work, In The Unseen For My Best! God Is For Me! I KNOW God Is In Control Of The All Of My Everything. I KNOW I Don't Belong Here! KNOW I Have Been Gifted A Great Future And A Hope In The Kingdom Of God! Omnipresent Reality Check: I KNOW My AWE-GOD Is With Me And For Me!

 

Listen!

You Are For Me!

http://youtu.be/8Ffdbo9Hypo

 

In a world of ????????? and no answers that make sense, in the face of senselessness, I see Jesus, He lives in me! I can see 10000 and more reasons to Praise HIM and thank HIM for today! I take my battered soul to HIM in praise, joyful worship of My Jesus Christ and He heals it. A heart of worship for my AWE-GOD is the key to keeping my soul healthy in the midst of all this senselessness of my culture that I face every single day. Worship and Praise are my way to surrendering all I am, all I want and all I expect and hope for as I submit myself, fully facing God in AWE of Who He Is!

Listen!

10, 000 Reasons To Praise Him

http://youtu.be/DXDGE_lRI0E

 

Senselessness is in my life right now! Yes! Pain-hurt-sorrow… BUT… My personal Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ Is Enough. He is my peace that surpasses the senselessness! Simply-Significantly He Makes Sense! He Is My Only Solution! I Cling To HIM! I Dig My Roots Deeply Into His Kingdom Today. I rejoice and find my joy in HIM! I am so grateful, so thankful, so humbled to be HIS. He loves me completely without any conditions. There is no one in this world that does that. I feel hammered by the conditions of people, that even in my God designed shape, I can't meet! I feel beat up by the conditional love others impose on me! I feel invisible and not valued because of human conditions and human expectations I can't meet. I am shunned by people because they don't like who I am. Yet what I know trumps all of that: I am not invisible to AWE-GOD, I am not shunned by God, He sees me fully and loves me completely!

 

I Accepted Jesus Christ! I Love Him! I Serve Him With My Life! There Is No Other Conditions I Have To Meet To Be In God's Amazing Presence, To Be Completely Loved By HIM. I Am So Grateful For That. I Am Loved, Even Though I Am His Flawed Masterpiece In Progress. He Comes To Where I Am. AWE-GOD Has A Good Plan For Me! I Am So Grateful To Know HIM And Thankful Beyond Measure To Be Known By HIM! I Am A Broken Vessel Filled With His Light! Busted, Yet I Still Glow God's Glory!

 

I am AWED that He gave His life for me, a person flawed by the human condition, a work in continual process! I have never been able to finish strong and unable to do anything completely right, or make sense of anything in this life, yet JESUS thinks I am that valuable, that I am worthy. I am so important to HIM, that HE gave up HIS life for me. Rejected by people because of HIM and His Truth, yet accepted fully by HIM, and accepting HIM FULLY, my chains of senselessness fall at the foot of His Cross.

 

Listen!

The Power Of The Cross = See The Chains Fall

http://youtu.be/rB8kf6sInvI

 

Jesus Christ is why I choose to "grow on" even though my life has so much senselessness in it, because I fully face my AWE-GOD and see My Solution and it is not just good, HE, JESUS CHRIST, IS GREAT! My Future in HIM is Awesome. Daily it brings me joy that shatters the dark senselessness in my life with a forever LIGHT. So I wait in this senselessness, this loneliness, this hurt, this isolation of this season of my life…feeling invisible in a world full of people, I wait in His Presence, In HUGE HOPE and I rest my soul in His Infinite Love, which is completely enough for me today and I KNOW I am seen and loved by HIM.

The consequences of people's senseless sins batter our souls! Senseless this life is at times, the senseless hurtful things people do, yet we have a hope in God that anchors our soul. Senselessness tempts me to want to fix everything. I want to bear the pain of everyone, take it from them, change their situations, I want to be that person, but I can't, I can't do it! Sometimes, I am just as lost, pain filled, wounded, hurting and alone as the next person, BUT I can, I can point you to, tell you about and introduce you to the ONLY ONE Who can make your life complete, purposeful and eternally matter….

 

Jesus Christ! He is The Fixer, The Way-Maker, The Healer, The Solution, Our Future! He Is, He Was And He Will Be And Nothing In This Senseless Life Here On Earth Can Stop HIM From Being In You, For You And With YOU.

 

Jesus Is Enough. This Is Joy. This Is Peace…. Infinitely So! Cling To Jesus Christ, Dig Your Roots Deeply Into His Kingdom. Every morning, I bow before Him in AWE and gratefulness that He loves me, thankful for another day that I know in my own strength, wisdom and ability, I can't do successfully, but in HIM, I can do all things today and I can enjoy, bless and matter with great Kingdom Purpose. I am not invisible to GOD, He sees me and He knows every hair on my head, He collects every tear and He hears every word I speak and responds with His best. There is no greater way to live than in Christ Jesus. Just Do It! Make sense out of your senselessness by not having to know anything or anyone but AWE-GOD!

Hebrews 6:16-19

Men indeed swear by a greater [than themselves], and with them in all disputes the oath taken for confirmation is final [ending strife]. 17 Accordingly God also, in His desire to show more convincingly and beyond doubt to those who were to inherit the promise the unchangeableness of His purpose and plan, intervened (mediated) with an oath. 18 This was so that, by two unchangeable things [His promise and His oath] in which it is impossible for God ever to prove false or deceive us, we who have fled [to Him] for refuge might have mighty indwelling strength and strong encouragement to grasp and hold fast the hope appointed for us and set before [us]. 19 [Now] we have this [hope] as a sure and steadfast anchor of the soul [it cannot slip and it cannot [a]break down under whoever steps out upon it—a hope] that reaches [b]farther and enters into [the very certainty of the Presence] within the veil

Amplified Bible (AMP) Copyright © 1954, 1958, 1962, 1964, 1965, 1987 by The Lockman Foundation

If you have been beat up and battered by the life choices of others, I wish I could take your place and endure the pain for you. I wish I could fix it or make sense out of the senselessness. I wish I could help you, but I can't, but I know the ONE Who Can, Jesus Christ, the ONE Who Anchors your soul, the ONE Who already took the pain at the cross, already beat death! Cling to JESUS, Dig the roots of your life deep in HIS. Anchor your soul to HIM because this Anchor holds in spite of the violent storms of this life. I love you. I am praying for you today.

Listen:

The Anchor Holds!

http://youtu.be/vL_BnW1LAg0

 

Check Out My Website For Further Encouragement From God! Enjoy!

The Bridegroom's Café http://thebridegroomscafe.com

Currently Posted Menu

AUTHOR TABLE****************** Servant Leadership

BREAKFAST TABLE***************Let God Be Enough    

FAMILY TABLE*******************Strength For Service

LISTENER TABLE*****************Brewing Storms

MILITARY TABLE*****************Imprint

SERVANT TABLE******************Godly Virtue    

SMORGASBORD TABLE ***********100% Truth Proof

Check Out The Up And Coming Book: The Bridegroom's Voice

I have written an amazing book, actually God wrote it to His Bride and I penned it. It will be an incredible journey for you with AWE-GOD. It will be available in 2012 online. If you are interested send me your email address at kmac4him@maxforcepublishing.com I will make sure you get notified when "The Bridegroom's Voice" is ready to be purchased online. God Bless You Huge! Check It Out Here For A Preview: http://thebridegroomscafe.com/lltalkit12.htm Enjoy!

 

 

 

No comments: