Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Catching Up With Family And Friends!

Dear Family and Friends,

I apologize for being out of touch for so long. I still pray for all of you on Tuesdays and Thursdays, it is my God-given passion! The Lord has changed my course a bit and I am not posting my prayers right now. I should have told you a while ago, but I have been in and out of town a lot these past few months with Bob's job, it has been a difficult summer... but we have grown through it all… because of Jesus!

   

Right now I am working on this really cool idea God has given me to work out. It will be a website, it is a website J…. about 65 percent done right now. Over the past year, I have taken about 6 online college courses on Website Creation, Website Code, Website Style Sheets and all kinds of fun stuff and I am now able to write my own XHTML Code and create a website. Kind of cool what God gives you the ability to do when He needs you to do something… He equips you. So look for this Website soon! I will post it when God is ready for it to open. This is also where I will post Family Prayer and Intersection 4:41 Servant Warrior prayer, that I have been sending out for years to you all. God is just opening up the airwaves, so that it can go further, because I have been faithful in what He has given me to do so far. This site will have so much more and it will be a blessing to the Bride of Christ. I also am putting in a Military Table to reach out to those in the Military… it is going to be amazing… so …. this is what has taken up all my time and redirected my focus a little bit.

   

Hope all of you are well… know I am still praying for each of you! I am posting some of my writing at www.kimberlymac.blogspot.com I have also found the joy of Facebook, that keeps me encouraging and exhorting others in Christ Jesus and being encouraged by them too! TALK IT UP!! Talking and Sharing! Talk It Up… I believe is what Facebook will do for The Bride of Christ, get us talking again… we are way to isolated by our busy lives, we have stopped talking and deeply caring for each other… I can see God's hand in Facebook, I can see that He wants His Bride to start TALKING IT UP!!! GLOWING HIS GLORY FROM HOME TO HOME…

 

Ephesians 2:10

For we are God's [own] handiwork (His workmanship), recreated in Christ Jesus, [born anew] that we may do those good works which God predestined (planned beforehand) for us [taking paths which He prepared ahead of time], that we should walk in them [living the good life which He prearranged and made ready for us to live].

Amplified Bible (AMP) Copyright © 1954, 1958, 1962, 1964, 1965, 1987 by The Lockman Foundation

 

"Our loving Lord pleads with us to turn our minds and hearts fully over to Him. The more fully we do that, the more completely we live by His good and perfect plan."

Quote By Joyce Meyer From Book: Battlefield Of The Mind

 

Jesus, help each and every reader of this short exhortation to be encouraged to live with undivided hearts, completely focused in Your perfect purposes and enjoying the goodness of Your plan! Psalm 86:11. So Be It! AMEN!

 

God Bless You Much! Glowing His Glory! KimberlyMac

www.facebook.com!  Talk It UP!

No comments: