Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Holy Spirit... Anoint Me!

1 John 2:27 But as for you, the anointing (the sacred appointment, the unction) which you have received from Him abides [permanently] in you; [so] then you have no need that anyone should instruct you. But just as His anointing teaches you concerning everything and is true and is no falsehood, so you must abide in (live in, never depart from) Him [being rooted in Him, knit to Him], just as [His anointing] has taught you [to do]. Amplified Bible (AMP) Copyright © 1954, 1958, 1962, 1964, 1965, 1987 by The Lockman Foundation
*My Prayer-HIS-THOUGHTS:
  1. When I don’t understand a scripture The Holy Spirit can anoint my spiritual eyes and give me understanding! Yes He can, Yes He will!
  2. When I come to a cross road and have to make a decision and I don’t know the answer now or I am not completely sure the direction I need to take, The Holy Spirit will anoint my understanding so that I will know what is God’s will is for me! Yes I can make the right choice for my life-path and move forward in a time of divine appointment, such as this.
  3. When everything seems to suddenly go haywire, upside-down from what I see to what my heart desires, the Holy Spirit can anoint me and give me spiritual sensitivity so that I can see through a spiritual perception that He is working in my life and I can trust that He is working in the unseen for my good, even if I can’t see! The Holy Spirit, anoints me with hope and belief to stay the day in trust and confidence in Him!
  4. It is my desire to Glow His Glory in my all in all and no matter what life deals me the Holy Spirit, my trump card can anoint me to do just that! He can anoint me by His Spirit and enable me to glorify Jesus in my all in all, to be His Glory-Glower! Just Being His! Glowing His Glory, Moment to Moment! Jesus! Holy Spirit, You are my anointing and You come to me in a still small voice as I sit quietly before You, humbled by Your Presence in my life! When I seek Your Light to enlighten my path with truth, grace and goodness, I always find Your Anointing and it is simply enough for me. Thank you Holy Spirit for the anointing of Your Presence in me that lights my life-path with truth, guidance, comfort and faith. Jesus! Name Above All Names! AMEN!

Think On These Things:

John 16:12-13 I have still many things to say to you, but you are not able to bear them or take them upon you or grasp them now. But when He, the Spirit of Truth (the Truth-giving Spirit comes, He will guide you into all the Truth (the whole, full Truth). For He will not speak His own message [on His own authority]; but He will tell whatever He hears [from the Father; He will give the message that has been given to Him], and He will announce and declare to you the things that are to come [that will happen in the future]. He will honor and glorify Me, because He will take of (receive, draw upon) what is Mine and will reveal (declare, disclose, transmit) it to you. Amplified Bible (AMP) Copyright © 1954, 1958, 1962, 1964, 1965, 1987 by The Lockman Foundation

No comments: