Wednesday, August 13, 2008

A Champions Road To Gold

Ephesians 2:10

For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.

(NIV) Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984 by International Bible Society

 

I listened to a song by Matt Redmon called: YES AND AMEN! It totally inspired me in my quest to be God's Champion, to reach for the Gold!

Yes and Amen… To everything that is in Your Heart Today! You Are My Bridegroom, I AM Your Bride. Jesus! Yes to anything you ask, anything I am called to do today by Your Voice through Your Holy Spirit.

Not My Will But Yours, More Of You, Less Of Me: YES AND AMEN!

  • I will to do more than what is minimally required of me on my life path.
  • I will to be more than mediocre in my Christianity as I run the race of faith. Being In You!
  • I will to be a servant warrior who is in hot pursuit of Jesus, of His Will of His Way and of His Purposes; not a lukewarm doer who is stumped in growth by a stubborn, selfish will.
  • I will to be a Champion for Jesus, disciplined by the Master and self controlled by choice.
  • I will to train and press towards the goal of the upward prize of Jesus Christ; being found in Him, disciplined by His Word, His Holy Spirit and His Will so I might be found as His Champion in pursuit of the Gold; acting, speaking and loving like He did!

Make it so Lord Jesus! AMEN! AMEN!!

If you would like to hear Matt Redon's song, let me know. Give me your email address and I will send it to you. Or you can see it posted at my Facebook.com.

 

No comments: