Thursday, August 14, 2008

STILL, SUBTLE… VERY SIGNIFICANT!

Holy Spirit Inspired…. He speaks, I listen and obey… Thank you for teaching Me!

Galatians 1:12 (NLT) I received my message from no human source, and no one taught me. Instead, I received it by direct revelation from Jesus Christ.

This Morning, I Was Led By God's Right Hand To Page 56 In "Streams In The Desert" Devotional Book written by L. B. Cowman!

Precious Husband… This is for us! His leading by A subtle yet significant Voice!

February 1st of the book: Streams in The Desert By L. B. Cowman!

1 Kings 12:24

'This is what the Lord says: Do not fight against your relatives, the Israelites. Go back home, for what has happened is my doing!'" So they obeyed the message of the Lord and went home, as the Lord had commanded.

New Living Translation (NLT) Holy Bible. New Living Translation copyright © 1996, 2004 by Tyndale Charitable Trust. Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers.

 

"The disappointments of life are simply the hidden appointments of love"

Quote By C. A. Fox

 

Excerpt From the Book: Streams In The Desert by L. B. Cowan

"My child, I have a message for you today. Let me whisper it in your ear so any storm clouds that may arise with shine with glory, and rough places that you have to walk will be made smooth. It is only four words, but let them sink into your inner being, and use them as a pillow to rest your weary head. "This is my doing."

"Have you ever realized that whatever concerns you concerns Me too?"

Zechariah 2:8

After a period of glory, the Lord of Heaven's Armies sent me[a] against the nations who plundered you. For he said, "Anyone who harms you harms my most precious possession.[b]

New Living Translation (NLT) Holy Bible. New Living Translation copyright © 1996, 2004 by Tyndale Charitable Trust. Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers.

 

Isaiah 43:1-4

When You're Between a Rock and a Hard Place. But now, God's Message, the God who made you in the first place, Jacob, the One who got you started, Israel: "Don't be afraid, I've redeemed you. I've called your name. You're mine. When you're in over your head, I'll be there with you. When you're in rough waters, you will not go down. When you're between a rock and a hard place, it won't be a dead end— Because I am God, your personal God, The Holy of Israel, your Savior. I paid a huge price for you: all of Egypt, with rich Cush and Seba thrown in! That's how much you mean to me! That's how much I love you! I'd sell off the whole world to get you back, trade the creation just for you.

The Message (MSG) Copyright © 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 2000, 2001, 2002 by Eugene H. Peterson

 

Isaiah 43:4

Others were given in exchange for you. I traded their lives for yours because you are precious to me. You are honored, and I love you.

New Living Translation (NLT) Holy Bible. New Living Translation copyright © 1996, 2004 by Tyndale Charitable Trust. Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers.

 

Excerpt From Book: STREAMS IN THE DESERT

"Therefore it is my special delight to teach you. I want you to learn when temptations attack you, and the enemy comes in "like a pent-up flood"

*My Prayer-HIS-THOUGHTS: KimberlyMac-Glowing In His Glory! Always-4Ever! Glow It!*

He delights in equipping us, making us ready to stand firm in Him against the temptations, tempest and trials of our enemy. It is His special delight that we learn how to position ourselves in Him when the enemy comes in like a flood, we stand under the banner of His Love and in the shadow of the standard He lifts up against our enemy, putting our enemy to flight! Jesus!

Isaiah 59:19

So [as the result of the Messiah's intervention] they shall [reverently] fear the name of the Lord from the west, and His glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the Lord will lift up a standard against him and put him to flight [for He will come like a rushing stream which the breath of the Lord drives].(A)

Amplified Bible (AMP) Copyright © 1954, 1958, 1962, 1964, 1965, 1987 by The Lockman Foundation

 

Excerpt From Book: STREAMS IN THE DESERT

That "this is my doing" and that your weakness needs My strength, and your safety lies in letting Me fight for you."

"Are you in difficult circumstances, surrounded by people who do not understand you, never ask your opinion, and always push you aside? "This is my doing." I am the God of circumstances. You did not come to this place by accident—you are exactly where I meant for you to be."

"Today I place a cup of holy oil in your hands. Use it freely, My child, Anoint with it every circumstance, every word that hurts you, every interruption that makes you impatient, and every weakness you have. The pain will leave as you learn to see Me in all things."

Quote By Laura A. Barter Snow.

 

"This is from Me," the Savior said,

As bending low He kissed my brow,

For One who loves you thus has led.

Just rest in Me, be patient now;

Your Father knows you have need of this;

Though, why perhaps you cannot see—

Grieve not for things you've seem to miss.

The ting I send is best for thee."

Then, looking through my tears, I plead,

"Dear Lord, forgive, I did not know,

It will not be hard since You do tread,

Each path before me here below."

And for my good this thing must be,

His grace sufficient for each test.

So still I'll sing, "Whatever be

God's way for me is always best."

Written By L.B. Cowan: From Streams In The Desert

 

 

He giveth quietness.

O Elder Brother,

Whose homeless feet have pressed our path of pain,

Whose hands have borne the burden of our sorrow,

That in our losses we might find our gain.

 

Of all Your gifts and infinite consoling,

I ask but this: in every troubled hour

To hear Your voice through all the tumults stealing,

And rest serene beneath its tranquil power.

 

Cares cannot fret me if my soul be dwelling

In the still air of faith's untroubled day;

Greif cannot shake me if I walk beside you,

My hand in Yours along the darkening way.

 

Content to know there comes a radiant morning

When from all shadows I will find release;

Serene to wait the rapture of its dawning—

Who can make trouble when You send me peace?

Written By L.B. Cowan: From Streams In The Desert

No comments: