Thursday, March 24, 2011

Constant Conversation W/God 3/23

Week Of March 21st , Wednesday, March 23, 2011

AWE- ALMIGHTY GOD!

Make My Life A Constant Conversation With You!

********************************************************************************

I, Kimberly Ann McCarthy, purposefully and resolutely walk out of the Righteousness of God… Disciplined By Your Grace! Yes, Lord of My Life, Today, I am aware and very grateful for my salvation, knowing it gives me complete access to My Father God and His Kingdom purposes. AWE-GOD!

****My Prayer! I Place All My Expectation In You, Almighty God!*****

Psalm 62:5 (amplified) My soul, wait only upon God and silently submit to Him; for my hope and expectation are from Him. He only is my Rock and my Salvation; He is my Defense and my Fortress, I shall not be moved.

Father God, help me with the wasp situation. Between Josh and them, I feel overwhelmed… lead me to the Rock that is higher than I.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBubHuOOy3g&feature=related

Lead Me To The Rock That Is Higher Than I

Psalm 61

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbTNXlEUiLA

Lead Me To The Rock- Maranatha Praise Singers

Father touch Jessica and her hubby, I pray You would reveal yourself to them, I pray You would send people and situations to show them Your Presence. Holy Spirit draw them to you.

Holy Spirit draw Mike to you, save Him, reveal Yourself to him, change him Jesus!

Father touch my friend Sherry, heal her legs, strengthen her in You, draw her to You.

Jesus touch Summer and Noah today restore their health, heal their bodies and give them strength in You

Father show Summer exactly what she should do in caring for Noah, be her confidence in her every choice

Father God, be Bob's favor on his job today, guide and direct him. Open the doors for him to be used by You. Be His Favor With Life-Cycle Construction. AWE-GOD!

Jesus be with Bonnie, Brad, Chris, Kiele today and undergird them in Your Comfort in the loss of a precious friend, Keith Knighten. We already miss him Lord, but we honor Your will and know that You had the best in mind for Keith.

My Heart Thoughts From This Song: Worship Wisdom! Songs Changing My Heart-Life! AWE-mazing God!

I can do all things through Christ Who gives me strength, but sometimes I wonder what He can do through me. No great success to show, no glory of my own, yet in My weakness He is there to let me know: His Strength Is Perfect- When Our Strength Is Gone! He will carry us, when we can't carry on! Raised In His Power- The Weak Become Strong. His Strength Is Perfect! God's Strength In Us Begins, When Ours Comes To An End! His Strength Is Perfect When Our Strength Is Gone! He Will Carry Us When We Can't Carry On!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LC_lld_vUCY

Steven Curtis Chapman

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcEvUjkskoI

Cici Winans

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO-7OZJ17M0&feature=related

His Strength Is Perfect

charles spurgeon devotional

Luke 19:39 Some Pharisees from the crowd told him, "Teacher, get your disciples under control!" 40 But he said, "If they kept quiet, the stones would do it for them, shouting praise."

If the stones were to speak, they could tell of their breaker, how he took them from the quarry, and made them fit for the temple, and cannot we tell of our glorious Breaker, who broke our hearts with the hammer of his word, that he might build us into his temple? If the stones should cry out they would magnify their builder, who polished them and fashioned them after the similitude of a palace; and shall not we talk of our Architect and Builder, who has put us in our place in the temple of the living God? If the stones could cry out, they might have a long, long story to tell by way of memorial, for many a time hath a great stone been rolled as a memorial before the Lord; and we too can testify of Ebenezers, stones of help, pillars of remembrance. The broken stones of the law cry out against us, but Christ himself, who has rolled away the stone from the door of the sepulchre, speaks for us. Stones might well cry out, but we will not let them: we will hush their noise with ours; we will break forth into sacred song, and bless the majesty of the Most High, all our days glorifying him who is called by Jacob the Shepherd and Stone of Israel.

My Thoughts About This:

God is always being, nothing and no one, no principality, power, president, nothing-no one can stop Him from being. God's Word is so powerful that it never returns void, always accomplishes what it was spoken for.

I posted a new meal at the Servant Table of The Bridegroom's Cafe!  It is a great meal for God's Servants who want to become "Seasoned Servants" in their caring of others. It is called: Dare To C.A.R.E.!  It will nourish your spirit in exhortation from God about caring for those on His heart. My suggestion is you take time to partake of this whole meal, the main meal and all the sidedishes on the right of the main meal. Enjoy! 

http://www.thebridegroomscafe.com/servant.htm

Developing My AWE-GOD Through Gratefulness

I thank you Lord Jesus for how You love the Bride of Christ, Your Church. You sacrificed Your life for us, you love us every day unconditionally. I am grateful to You, Lord Jesus For This Kind Of Huge Infinite Love! I am grateful for my husband Bob, who models this same love in our marriage. I am so blessed! Thank You Jesus!

It is funny, not so but kind of... both my computers went down and Bob finally got a computer for our business, because that computer went down about six months ago and we could not replace it... so we were so excited that Bob finally got a computer and we could talk online and he could do Imax and services and then both my computers went down, my desk top and my lap top..... which is so weird, that has never happened before where I was left computerless...  That is very hard for me because my ministry is online right now... but I realized that which God calls you to, He provides for.   This is love:  Bob left his new computer for me when he left to go back to his job in Georgia, so I could continue doing my online ministry and keep maintaining and uploading to my website.... He sacrificed for me... You know it says that a wife should submit to her husband, but it also says, a husband should love his wife as Jesus loved and sacrificed for the Church...  I am so blessed to have that kind of husband, who loves me that way and it is so easy to submit to him because he does love me sacrificially... AWE-GOD... Even though times have been hard, it is these kinds of every day blessings that I am learning are the true treasures of my life!  Sometimes the little things in life pile up and feel like they are more than I can handle, but then I think of how blessed I am!

Daily Light Journal By Ann Lotz

The Father Himself Loves You, Because You Love Me. God is not ashamed to be called their God, for He has prepared a city for them. Matthew 25:34

My Thoughts About This:

I have to keep saying that over and over again… The Father God Loves Me! How huge is that? He loves me! How humbling is that? Oh My Gosh!! It puts a very strong perspective on what I am growing through today. Almighty God loves me. I can do all things through the strength of this love. I can! I hope huge to make this a day that I make my Father God smile.

Living A Life Of Balance

Balancing Schedules And Interruptions

He told them, "You don't get to know the time. Timing is the Father's business" Acts 1:7 Message Bible

Generally we can't manage regularity in our lives, even when our intentions are good, we're foiled by the unexpected. There is always some unforeseen hitch to our plans. Distractions, Interruptions, Complications.

Psalm 33:10-11 God takes the wind out of Babel pretense, he shoots down the world's power-schemes.11 God's plan for the world stands up, all his designs are made to last.12 Blessed is the country with God for God; blessed are the people he's put in his will.

The Message Copyright © 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 2000, 2001, 2002 Eugene H. Peterson by NavPress Publishing

10 The Lord brings the counsel of the nations to nought; He makes the thoughts and plans of the peoples of no effect.11 The counsel of the Lord stands forever, the thoughts of His heart through all generations

Amplified Bible Copyright © 1954, 1958, 1962, 1964, 1965, 1987 by The Lockman Foundationt

Proverbs 19:21 Many plans are in a man's mind, but it is the Lord's purpose for him that will stand.

Amplified Bible Copyright © 1954, 1958, 1962, 1964, 1965, 1987 by The Lockman Foundationt

Proverbs 19: 21 We humans keep brainstorming options and plans, but God's purpose prevails.

The Message (MSG) Copyright © 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 2000, 2001, 2002 by Eugene H. Peterson

Proverbs 19:21 You can make many plans,but the Lord's purpose will prevail.

New Living Translation (NLT) Holy Bible. New Living Translation copyright© 1996, 2004, 2007 by Tyndale House Foundation. Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois 60188. All rights reserved.

My Thoughts About This:

I am so thankful for the precept in the above verse. God's Purpose Prevails! For me that is such a good thing because I was such a Martha, I was very task orientated and my first call was to my occupation. I had my day scheduled to the hilt, every half and hour. When my schedule was interrupted, I was upset. The enemy had a fun time with me, distracting and discouraging. When God changed my heart to that of a Mary, to a focus on Him 1st, life changed dramatically for me. God became 1st in my all and everything. I was so used to being scheduled, I had to learn to be led by the Holy Spirit. It has been an interesting God Adventure! I think the enemy is always trying to find ways to put us back under law. My schedule was my law. God interrupted it in a huge way, by His purpose. I am so glad He did. I would rather be used and changed by His purposes than have my schedule work out according to my plans. God's purposes always trump our plans, they are always in play in our lives from the inside-out. God is constantly working out His Sovereign Will through our salvation by way of His Kingdom purpose. I am so thankful for this. AWE-GOD!

Proverbs 16:9 We can make our plans, but the Lord determines our steps.

New Living Translation (NLT) Holy Bible. New Living Translation copyright© 1996, 2004, 2007 by Tyndale House Foundation.

Excerpt From Book: "When we have our eyes fixed on our own plans, we see every interruption to them as an irritation and an inconvenience."

My Thoughts About This:

For me it was the enemies way to frustrate me and frustration always led to anger, now because God has changed me, I am learning not to be distracted by all kinds of interruptions… I can see that most interruptions are God interruptions as He puts His purposes in play in my life. He is using all things to make me like Him. Kingdom purpose in play is building God's character in me! God is my Way-Maker, He is faithfully-constantly determining my next step. God interruptions are Kingdom purposes set in play in the unseen, purposes that will eventually bring about Kingdom Goodness.

Excerpt From Book:

"When it comes to balancing our schedules with the interruptions that constantly block our best intentions, what does Philippians 2:13 urge us to remember?"

Philippians 2:12-13

Do Everything Without Grumbling

12 Therefore, my dear friends, as you have always obeyed—not only in my presence, but now much more in my absence—continue to work out your salvation with fear and trembling, 13 for it is God who works in you to will and to act in order to fulfill his good purpose.

New International Version, ©2011 (NIV) Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica

If men make God's glory their end, and his will their rule, he will direct their steps by his Spirit and grace. 10. Let kings and judges of the earth be just, and rule in the fear of God. (Pr 16:11)

Thanks For Sharing In My Constant Conversation With God! Check Out My Website For Further Encouragement-Exhortations From God! Enjoy!

The Bridegroom's Café http://thebridegroomscafe.com

Currently Posted Menu

AUTHOR TABLE******************Praise Faith

BREAKFAST TABLE***************Our Appointed Course    

FAMILY TABLE*******************Worry Not

LISTENER TABLE*****************Holy Ground    

MILITARY TABLE*****************Responsibility    

SERVANT TABLE******************Dare To Care    

SMORGASBORD TABLE ***********A True Valentine

 

No comments: