Thursday, March 31, 2011

Constant Conversation W/GOD 3/31

Wednesday, March 30th, 2011

AWE- ALMIGHTY GOD!

Make My Life A Constant Conversation With You!

Developing My AWE-GOD Through Gratefulness

Thank You Jesus for being my warrior, for helping me against the attack of my computers and internet. I am so grateful for Your intervention and for what You taught me through the timing of Your intervention. I am grateful for Your Kingdom purposes in play in my life!

©Promised By His Voice, His Words, Therefore I Receive!©

Psalm 145:18-19  The Lord is near to all who call upon Him, to all who call upon Him sincerely and in truth.19  He will fulfill the desires of those who reverently and worshipfully fear Him; He also will hear their cry and will save them.

My Prayer-HIS-THOUGHTS: KimberlyMac Shining 4-Him-Always-4Ever!*

Father God thank you for Your Omnipotent-Omnipresence in my life. Thank You, for hearing me and fulfilling the heart desires that I have. Thank you for saving me during the heat of the battle and turning things Your way! Jesus!

http://wisdomhunters.com/ Boyd Bailey

Patient People Wait! "I waited patiently for the LORD; he turned to me and heard my cry." Psalm 40:1

 Patient people wait on God's best. God things happen to those who are patient—those who wait. Patience is a virtue, but it is also a vehicle in which the Lord delivers His blessings. Like a loyal wife waiting for the gift of her husband's return from war, so those who love Jesus wait on Him to return. Patience waits on God to rain down His favor.
 "Therefore be patient, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. See how the farmer waits for the precious fruit of the earth, waiting patiently for it until it receives the early and latter rain" (James 5:7).
However, as we wait we pray and we prepare. We pray for patience—knowing that Jesus Christ is completely trustworthy. We pray for boldness to declare God's truth to those who have yet to fall in love with Jesus. Waiting is also the Lord's time to prepare our character. Our character has to keep up with our success for us to remain successful.
 
"Tribulation produces perseverance; and perseverance, character" (Romans 5:3b-4a).
 Yes, it is hard to be patient when you really want something. But, why do you want what you want? Is your motive aligned with what the Almighty wants for you? Your heavenly Father knows what you need and when you are able to handle His blessing. Pride demands to have things now, but humility sees the worth in wisely waiting.
Your tension may be the normal desire to have a husband or a wife. Or, maybe you feel trapped financially or your job is a dead end road. You seem to be doing the right things, but you are not happy with your progress. Thus, while you wait, focus on your intimacy with Jesus, and let Him do a work of greater grace in your heart. Enjoy what you already have and you will appreciate whatever else you get. Like Job, wait on God to give back more than before.
 
"As you know, we count as blessed those who have persevered. You have heard of Job's perseverance and have seen what the Lord finally brought about. The Lord is full of compassion and mercy" (James 5:11).
Patience is the fruit of the Spirit—it resides with God—but it is available for His children. So, seek the fullness of the Holy Spirit each day. Wait for and anticipate good gifts from your heavenly Father. Christ manages the clock of life, so rest and regroup during His timeouts. So, in the parenthesis of time enjoy living for the Lord and others. Patience waits.
"And so after waiting patiently, Abraham received what was promised" (Hebrews 6:15).
 How can I enjoy God and others during this time of waiting? Who can I serve?
 Related Readings: Psalm 27:14; 37:7; Micah 7:7; Romans 8:25; Jude 1:21
 
My Thoughts About These Verses:

I love the two words Boyd Bailey said: "Patience Waits"! That says it all! Patience Gives God Time To Work Out His Kingdom Purposes!

****My Prayer! I Place All My Expectation In You, Almighty God!*****

Psalm 62:5 (amplified) My soul, wait only upon God and silently submit to Him; for my hope and expectation are from Him. He only is my Rock and my Salvation; He is my Defense and my Fortress, I shall not be moved.

  • Father, touch my husband, heal him from this headache he has had for days. I pray for Your healing touch on him… Jesus!
  • Jesus, heal my body, restore my health and help me, guide me to the right things to eat, help me to be disciplined in what I eat.
  • Father God, bless this Daniels Fast I begin I Friday, I pray You would reveal Yourself to me. Jesus!
  • Father touch SMD by Your Spirit, make Your way clear to them on this new God Adventure, equip them with your faith, be their Way-Maker. Jesus.
  • Father touch MH by Your Spirit draw Him to You, reveal Yourself to Him in a new way, may He see how worthy You are of Followship
  • Father touch Rebecca, give her an God-Awesome breathing day. Heal her Lord Jesus, make her new. Jesus!
  • Father touch Maryjo by Your Spirit, guide her to You, to a completely, to an undivided heart.
  • Father touch Fish in her masters degree work, be with her in complete guidance, strength and wisdom
  • Father touch Tina in her masters work, give her strength, energy and wisdom. Jesus!

QUOTES THAT ENCOURAGE-INSPIRE GROWTH-CHANGE ME

Accessing the Lord's peace begins by first making peace with Him. In humble surrender and submission we unlock the control of our heart to Christ and trust Him to give us what we need to follow Him and to serve others. When we exchange our agenda for His agenda—in total trust—we in turn receive the peace of God. This peace then follows our having trust in the Almighty. Peace with God results in the peace of God. Boyd Bailey http://wisdomhunters.com

talk it up! twitter

  • So sweet is our God! The cool thing is He is with us in whatever we face today. His Kingdom purposes are in play in our lives.
  • God works His Kingdom Purposes in seasons- don't ever doubt His Kingdom purposes are not in play and He is not working out His perfect plan
  • Our plans can be messed up, but God's will is on time! Attitude Checked-Watch Set By Kingdom Time.
  • #Prayer 4 Us! May God direct our hearts to realize-show His love- being steadfast-patient in Christ- as we wait on God to come. 2 Thes.3:5 @worldprayr
  • Take a deep breath; be grateful God has given it to you. Our time does not belong to us – God determines it!
  • Don't moan over nuisance interruptions- instead watch for God opportunities in them and make the divine appointment!
  • Get Back To God! Dan 5:23 the God in Whose hand your breath is and Whose are all your ways you have not honored and glorified [but have dishonored and disgraced].
  • God wants to teach us many heavenly precepts-He uses His Kingdom Purposes in play in our lives to do so.
  • Kingdom purposes are very mysterious as they are worked out in the unseen by the undiscoverable understanding of our AWE-GOD!
  • I think the biggest misconception we buy into is that this day is "our day"! Our time belongs to God!
  • Our Time Today, It Is Not About Us! Time Spent Is All About The Will-Purpose Of Our AWE-GOD! Use It Wisely Today!
  • Jesus reveal Yourself to us in twitterverse today, reveal Your Kingdom purpose in play in our lives! AMEN! @worldprayr #prayer
  • I believe in# prayer. When I don't understand, I cling harder to Jesus- I ask Him to reveal to me His Kingdom purposes in play around me.
  • I realize that Kingdom Purpose is in play all around me, in every step I take it is being worked out for God's glory

Living A Life Of Balance

Excerpts From The Book:

When it comes to balancing our schedules with the interruptions that constantly block our best intentions, what does Philippians 2:13 urge us to remember?

Philippians 2:13 [Not in your own strength] for it is God Who is all the while effectually at work in you [energizing and creating in you the power and desire], both to will and to work for His good pleasure and satisfaction and delight.

My Thoughts About These Verses:

I think the biggest misconception we buy into is that this day is "our day"! Our time belongs to God, our next breathe He determines and when we exhale, it has Kingdom Purpose in it! Time is not about us, it is all about the will and purposes of our AWE-GOD!

God does things in unexpected and often incomprehensible ways! Why does Isaiah 55:8-9 say we are so puzzled over God's plans?

Isaiah 55:8-9  For My thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways My ways, says the Lord.9  For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways and My thoughts than your thoughts.

My Thoughts About These Verses:

I can't believe that we would even think we could comprehend the way God thinks. I mean just look at the ocean, its beauty and splendor and how the waves just keep coming in and the mountains, the majesty of them…. We could not do this… we cannot think like He does, therefore we must trust Him, we can't lean on our own understanding…

Excerpts From The Book:

As Christians, we need to cling to the fact that God is at work in our lives, and His purposes are always served. What seems a mistake to our way of thinking might be just the thing God can use for His glory in our lives.

My Thoughts About These Verses:

We can't reach the understanding of our God and I find when I try to understand why He does things like He does, I get stuck in frustration that leads to doubt and then the sin of unbelief… not a good pattern I want to pace my life in. I am learning this, have been learning this over the last 5 years. The Holy Spirit has been showing me about Kingdom Purpose. I realize that Kingdom Purpose is in play all around me, in every step I take it is being worked out for God's glory. I love the song that says: Lead me to the rock that is higher than I… this is where we need to look when we don't understand what God is doing. We don't need to look for the understanding, we need to look first for Jesus the Rock and cling to Him. I also believe in prayer. When I don't understand, I go to Jesus, I cling harder to Him and I ask Him to reveal to me the Kingdom purposes that are in play and until I see them, I walk in trust and faith, knowing that He is working them out in the unseen. Jesus reveal Yourself to me today, reveal Your Kingdom purpose in play in my life! AMEN!

Romans 11:33  Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unfathomable (inscrutable, unsearchable) are His judgments (His decisions)! And how untraceable (mysterious, undiscoverable) are His ways (His methods, His paths)!

Amplified Bible Copyright © 1954, 1958, 1962, 1964, 1965, 1987 by The Lockman Foundation

My Thoughts About These Verses:

Kingdom purposes are very mysterious as they are worked out in the unseen by the undiscoverable understanding of our AWE-GOD! God's understanding is rich in infinite knowledge – profound in the heavenly hindsight of our AWE-GOD!

Excerpts From The Book:

God tells us that His ways are higher than our ways – beyond our ability to understand. But does that mean we shouldn't even try to grasp them? What do these scriptures tell us about our ways and God's ways?

Dueteronomy 10:12-13  And now, Israel, what does the Lord your God require of you but [reverently] to fear the Lord your God, [that is] to walk in all His ways, and to love Him, and to serve the Lord your God with all your [mind and] heart and with your entire being,13  To keep the commandments of the Lord and His statutes which I command you today for your good?

Amplified Bible Copyright © 1954, 1958, 1962, 1964, 1965, 1987 by The Lockman Foundation

Isaiah 2:3 And many people shall come and say, Come, let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, to the house of the God of Jacob, that He may teach us His ways and that we may walk in His paths. For out of Zion shall go forth the law and instruction, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem

Isaiah 58:2  Yet they seek, inquire for, and require Me daily and delight [externally] to know My ways, as [if they were in reality] a nation that did righteousness and forsook not the ordinance of their God. They ask of Me righteous judgments, they delight to draw near to God [in visible ways].

Daniel 5:23  And you have lifted yourself up against the Lord of heaven, and the vessels of His house have been brought before you, and you and your lords, your wives, and your concubines have drunk wine from them; and you have praised the gods of silver and gold, of bronze, iron, wood, and stone, which do not see or hear or know; but the God in Whose hand your breath is and Whose are all your ways you have not honored and glorified [but have dishonored and disgraced].

Psalm 25:4  Show me Your ways, O Lord; teach me Your paths.5  Guide me in Your truth and faithfulness and teach me, for You are the God of my salvation; for You [You only and altogether] do I wait [expectantly] all the day long

Psalm 145:17-19  The Lord is [rigidly] righteous in all His ways and gracious and merciful in all His works.

Proverbs 5:21  For the ways of man are directly before the eyes of the Lord, and He [Who would have us live soberly, chastely, and godly] carefully weighs all man's goings.

Lamentations 3:40  Let us test and examine our ways, and let us return to the Lord!41  Let us lift up our hearts and our hands [and then with them mount up in prayer] to God in heaven:

My Thoughts About These Verses:

We need to respect, highly respect God's way. When we don't understand the way He has chosen, our response is trust and love. We love God by trusting in Him, believing that His plan will eventually be for our good-best. Serving God with our mind, is letting go of our way, accepting His and yielding to Him His right to work out His Kingdom purposes in our life the way He sees fit. If I walk with God, submitted to Him in mind, heart and being, I will trust His decisions and bend my will to His way.

A bent will, a submitted heart, a willing mind is a good atmosphere for Kingdom Purposes at play to break forth in God-Glory! God wants to teach us many heavenly precepts-He uses His Kingdom Purposes in play in our lives to do so. Everyday we should bow before our AWE-GOD and ask Him to reveal Himself in our day. Show us Your way for this day! God knows the way He has designed for me to take and when I go off course, chasing after the human condition, His Holy Spirit will right my itinerary with conviction and truth.

Excerpts From The Book:

When we search for balance between our schedules and the interruptions that interfere with them, we must calm our frustrated hearts and remind ourselves it is God who directs our days.

Jeremiah 10:23 O Lord [pleads Jeremiah in the name of the people], I know that [the determination of] the way of a man is not in himself; it is not in man [even in a strong man or in a man at his best] to direct his [own] steps

Psalm 119:133-135 Establish my steps and direct them by [means of] Your word; let not any iniquity have dominion over me. 134 Deliver me from the oppression of man; so will I keep Your precepts [hearing, receiving, loving, and obeying them]. 135 Make Your face shine [with pleasure] upon Your servant, and teach me Your statutes.

There are occasions when my perfectly laid plans don't work for me. Why? Interruptions! Unexpected Delays! Circumstances out of my control. That's when I have to make a choice – either lose my mind, or look beyond my puny plan and see if God has something different or even better in store.

Lucy Swindoll

Excerpts From The Book:

We can experience an attitude adjustment when we realize that our very schedules are in God's Hands.

Paul's Prayer for us: 2 Thessalonians 3:5 May the Lord direct your hearts into [realizing and showing] the love of God and into the steadfastness and patience of Christ and in waiting for His return

My Thoughts About This:

Don't moan over nuisance interruptions- instead watch for God opportunities in them and make the divine appointment! #Prayer 4 Us! May God direct our hearts into the realizing and showing of His love- into steadfastness-patience of Christ- as we wait on God to come. 2 Thes.3:5

Excerpts From The Book:

When everything seems to be going wrong, we needn't become frustrated or discouraged. Pray for the spiritual awareness to see interruptions as just one more part of God's sovereign plan for your day!

Our plans are no match for God's purposes, and we are often stopped in our tracks by some unexpected U-Turn!

talk it up! facebook

God knows the way He has designed for me to take and when I go off course, chasing after the human condition, His Holy Spirit will right my itinerary with conviction and truth.

http://wisdomhunters.com/ Boyd Bailey

Perfect Peace

"You will keep in perfect peace those whose minds are steadfast, because they trust in you. Trust in the LORD forever, for the LORD, the LORD himself, is the Rock eternal." Isaiah 26:3-4

The world offers imperfect peace. It is temporary at best, as it comes in the form of materialism—a person—a pill—or a bottle. This caricature of peace prolongs pain and leads to long-term disappointment and disillusionment. Artificial peace restricts or rejects the peace of Almighty God, only to eventually come back and seek out what's real.

Are you able to sleep peacefully at night? Do you have an assurance deep down in your soul that Christ is in control and can be trusted? If not, let loose of the idols of worry and pride—and redirect your energies to eternal solutions. It's answers from above that bring peace that's within. Where there is trust in the Lord there is rest from fighting the enemy. Prov 16:7

"When a man's ways please the LORD, He makes even his enemies to be at peace with him" (Proverbs 16:7, NKJV).

Accessing the Lord's peace begins by first making peace with Him. In humble surrender and submission we unlock the control of our heart to Christ and trust Him to give us what we need to follow Him and to serve others. When we exchange our agenda for His agenda—in total trust—we in turn receive the peace of God. This peace then follows our having trust in the Almighty. Peace with God results in the peace of God. Why wait until death to make peace with God?

"Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have gained access by faith into this grace in which we now stand. And we boast in the hope of the glory of God" (Romans 5:1-2).

God's peace gives us confidence to follow Christ in ministry domestically and globally. His peace of mind is assurance that we can move forward in a relationship or a new responsibility at work. A home that is peaceful is a haven for family members and for those who need a safe environment in which to feel secure and loved. Peace produces relational fruit that lasts.

Can the Prince of Peace be trusted to get you through this challenge with your child or this season of suffering? Yes, of course He can and He wants you to experience His peace, so you can be an ambassador of peace for Almighty God. People in turmoil, who engage with your peaceful demeanor, want to know more about what you know and have. So, use the gift of peace that Jesus has given you as a platform to proclaim His truth. Give away this gift to all who will receive—and oh what a difference it will make if only one life receives its benefits! You don't have to look far for candidates: a single parent, the jobless, a confused child, a fearful parent, an addict, the sick or a lost soul. The perfect peace of God cuts through confusion and keeps your mind and heart on Jesus.

"Grace and peace be multiplied to you in the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord, as His divine power has given to us all things that pertain to life and godliness, through the knowledge of Him who called us by glory and virtue" (2 Peter 1:2-3).

Have I made peace with God? Do I access His peace and share it with others? (2 Peter 1:2-3).

Related Readings: 1 Chronicles 22:9; Psalm 85:8; Acts 10:36; Romans 14:17

Psalm 85:8  I will listen [with expectancy] to what God the Lord will say, for He will speak peace to His people, to His saints (those who are in right standing with Him)--but let them not turn again to [self-confident] folly.

Romans 14:17  [After all] the kingdom of God is not a matter of [getting the] food and drink [one likes], but instead it is righteousness (that state which makes a person acceptable to God) and [heart] peace and joy in the Holy Spirit.18  He who serves Christ in this way is acceptable and pleasing to God and is approved by men.

Amplified Bible Copyright © 1954, 1958, 1962, 1964, 1965, 1987 by The Lockman Foundation

My Thoughts About These Verses:

Self dependence destroys our peace with God. I believe a right standing with God when it comes to receiving His peace is willessness. When we serve God, we should not be looking to get what will benefit us, but focus on being someone who will promote the Kingdom of God.

A Minute With Maxwell

Energy! We are attracted to people who are energetic about life and about others. Lack of energy and passion is very unattractive. Majority of people just go through life just existing. People that have passion, we are drawn to. Have you ever been attracted to a person who could care less about anything. Energy-Passion is a choice. People who have passion, attract people who want to have a passion themselves. Energy multiplies, reproduces and energy influences. It is a choice, get up today and say today I will put energy in the people I see and the things that I do.

My Thoughts About This:

I agree! Energy and passion will draw people to my message of Jesus Christ, which is basically is me! My life full of the passion and AWE of God will attract others to Jesus. Jesus can give His passion-energy, but I believe also that the energy and passion we have for God comes when we develop and AWE-GOD attitude in our all and everything!

biltmore baptist- bill jenkins small group study

Read Habakkuk 2:4 and Romans 1:17, 3:1-4:25

· Habakkuk 2:4 is the key verse to the entire book of Habakkuk.

· What similarities do you see between Habakkuk 2:4 and the verses in Romans?

· What influence do you see that this verse in Habakkuk had on Paul as he wrote his doctrine of justification?

4  Look at the proud; his soul is not straight or right within him, but the [rigidly] just and the [uncompromisingly] righteous man shall live by his faith and in his faithfulness.

Amplified Bible Copyright © 1954, 1958, 1962, 1964, 1965, 1987 by The Lockman Foundation

Romans 1: 17 For in the Gospel a righteousness which God ascribes is revealed, both springing from faith and leading to faith [disclosed through the way of faith that arouses to more faith]. As it is written, The man who through faith is just and upright shall live and shall live by faith

My Thoughts About These Verses:

If you are just and upright, you will live by faith and in faithfulness with an uncompromising life. The more you live by faith, the more your faith grows. Righteous=living your faith making you just to your word as you live uprightly, doing what is right and not just saying it.

Romans 3:1-4 THEN WHAT advantage remains to the Jew? [How is he favored?] Or what is the value or benefit of circumcision?2  Much in every way. To begin with, to the Jews were entrusted the oracles (the brief communications, the intentions, the utterances) of God. 3  What if some did not believe and were without faith? Does their lack of faith and their faithlessness nullify and make ineffective and void the faithfulness of God and His fidelity [to His Word]?4  By no means! Let God be found true though every human being is false and a liar, as it is written, That You may be justified and shown to be upright in what You say, and prevail when You are judged [by sinful men]

Romans 3:24-25 [All] are justified and made upright and in right standing with God, freely and gratuitously by His grace (His unmerited favor and mercy), through the redemption which is [provided] in Christ Jesus,25 Whom God put forward [before the eyes of all] as a mercy seat and propitiation by His blood [the cleansing and life-giving sacrifice of atonement and reconciliation, to be received] through faith. This was to show God's righteousness, because in His divine forbearance He had passed over and ignored former sins without punishment.

Amplified Bible Copyright © 1954, 1958, 1962, 1964, 1965, 1987 by The Lockman Foundation

My Thoughts About These Verses:

If people do not live by faith, that does not make the Word of God ineffective or void. God is true even if no one lives by faith. People say that they believe and that they have faith, but they must act like it. I must act out what I say I believe because a sinner will not be drawn to the words of my faith, but to the actions of it. God did not just talk about it, He did not just speak it, He sent Jesus to redeem us, by His blood. This showed everyone God's divine forgiveness. He said He forgives and He acted upon His Word. Faith is more than words, it is acting out what is right, believing God and acting like you do. Believing His Word and acting His Word in all you do!

http://wisdomhunters.com/ Boyd Bailey

Connection and Trust 

Relational restoration is the goal of all who are seeking to follow Jesus Christ. You have a ministry of reconciliation (2 Corinthians 5:18).

Moreover, connection with Christ is the noblest need. Trust in Him penetrates your being when you experience a high degree of connectivity to Christ. However, when you experience a divine disconnect, you become prey to Satan's fearful lies. He seeks to make you a victim of his vicious cycle of cynicism. The enemy exploits relational disconnection with fear, anger, and suspicion. He does this in your marriage and in your working relationships.

When you humbly receive the love of Christ, you connect. When you humbly receive the love of people, you connect. Love leads to connection, because love covers a multitude of sins (1 Peter 4:8).

Go often for hugs from your heavenly Father and linger long in the love of the Lord. Connection with Christ sets the table for connection with people. The fruits of connection are peace, assurance, and trust. Stay connected for Christ's sake. Stay joined to Jehovah, and feast on the fruit of faith.

Thanks For Sharing In My Constant Conversation With God! Check Out My Website For Further Encouragement-Exhortations From God! Enjoy!

The Bridegroom's Café http://thebridegroomscafe.com

Currently Posted Menu

AUTHOR TABLE******************Praise Faith

BREAKFAST TABLE***************Tighten Your Belt    

FAMILY TABLE*******************Worry Not

LISTENER TABLE*****************Holy Ground    

MILITARY TABLE*****************Responsibility    

SERVANT TABLE******************Dare To Care    

SMORGASBORD TABLE ***********A True Valentine

No comments: