Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Constant Conversation W/God Aug 1st

August 1st 2011

AWE- ALMIGHTY GOD!

Make My Life Excellent In You-Constant In Your Courage!

Psalm 62: 5-6

My soul, wait only upon God and silently submit to Him; for my hope and expectation are from Him. 6 He only is my Rock and my Salvation; He is my Defense and my Fortress, I shall not be moved.

A Minute With Maxwell

Family

Peace and security! They are the ones who know us the best. They love and respect you the most. Peace connectedness and security that you get nowhere else in the world. Family when it is operating right is the source of all nourishment. Where is home? When I am with my family this is home. Everything is alright when you are with family.

My Thoughts About This:

I agree. My husband, where he is my home. He is my best friend and I thank God for him. I am thankful for my immediate family of my children and their families, they are a constant source of joy and hope in my life. I also agree that when family is not operating right, is not the source of all nourishment, God makes up for it in my friendships in the body of Christ. The people God has connected me with as friends, are my family, they sometimes are closer to me than my natural brothers and sisters. I see them as my family. They are always there for me. If I call, they answer, if I text, they text back, if I write on their facebook, they write back, they are a constant source of encouragement to me.

A Seasoned Servant Of God Has Encouraged Me Today

Thanks Deb Ray!

1 Corinithans 10 ~ The Message Bible

These are all warning markers—danger!—in our history books, written down so that we don't repeat their mistakes. Our positions in the story are parallel—they at the beginning, we at the end—and we are just as capable of messing it up as they were. Don't be so naive and self-confident. You're not exempt. You could fall flat on your face as easily as anyone else. Forget about self-confidence; it's useless. Cultivate God-confidence. 13No test or temptation that comes your way is beyond the course of what others have had to face. All you need to remember is that God will never let you down; he'll never let you be pushed past your limit; he'll always be there to help you come through it.

My Thoughts About This:

Thanks! This is so true! Humility is key and we need to exercise it in all of our lives so we keep pride in self and pride in all things held down by the weight of our humility! So many times I have had false confidence in myself and what I could do to "fix" things or what I could do to make my own way. God is my solution and when I let my pride rise up and I forget this, I suffer… just like the word says if we kindle our own fires and walk by the light of a man made fire we will lay down in torment. Been there and done that… don't want to do it again!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-I8fBVCXi4

In The Presence Of Jehovah!

Psalm 119:114 You are my refuge and my shield; I have put my hope in your word.

New International Version (NIV) Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica

My Thoughts About This:

There is nothing more alive, more powerful, more true that we could put our hope in like the Word of God! Get In The Bible Today! Do It!

http://wisdomhunters.com/ Boyd Bailey

By Boyd Baily Moral Fatigue

"Whoever sows to please their flesh, from the flesh will reap destruction; whoever sows to please the Spirit, from the Spirit will reap eternal life. Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up." Galatians 6:8-9

All Christians are subject to moral fatigue—tiring under the burden of doing what's right. The culture does not always commend moral efforts, but on the contrary, it is often the decent people who are marginalized or made fun of because of their efforts to follow their faith. Even family can contribute to one's weariness by not appreciating, but ignoring another loved one's integrity. So, how do Christians remain faithful when their moral fortitude begins to fade?

Like a fatigued farmer who engages the elements and still sows seed in prepared soil, in spite of the harsh conditions—so committed Christians stay true to sowing to please the Spirit—regardless of rejection and the temptation to quit. Each follower of Jesus will enjoy heaven's great harvest or will be embarrassed and judged for lack of a fruitful life. So we sow to please the Spirit—even when it seems unproductive—for here is faith's test.

"But he knows the way that I take; when he has tested me, I will come forth as gold" (Job 23:10).

There is a recompense of reward reserved for those who persevere in righteousness. It may be in this life or the one to come, but we can be assured that Almighty God's justice will prevail. If the Christian life was always easy everyone would want in, but the Lord in His infinite wisdom made the way of His will a faith journey that requires spiritual standards. The folly of the flesh leads to fatigue, but the Spirit's insights leads to stamina.

Are you morally fatigued? Do you question if doing good deeds really matters? If so, ask yourself why you do what you do? If it is to please the flesh then you will live in chronic weariness, but if your motive is to please the Spirit you will find energy beyond yourself. A life well lived finds a way to remain faithful, especially when obedience doesn't seem to matter. Christ's followers who sow to please the Spirit are hopeful of a coming harvest.

Therefore, stay faithful as you sow to please the Spirit: sow seeds of forgiveness and receive a harvest of intimacy; sow seeds of acceptance and receive a harvest of friendship; sow seeds of prayer and receive a harvest of faith; sow seeds of generosity and receive a harvest of abundance; sow seeds of abstinence and receive a harvest of purity; and sow seeds of faithfulness and receive a harvest of eternal rewards. Spiritual sowing and reaping builds moral muscle. Strong are the saints who are faithful—while waiting on the harvest.

"I planted the seed, Apollos watered it, but God has been making it grow" (1 Corinthians 3:6).

Where am I morally tired and vulnerable? What good moral seeds can I sow to the Spirit?

Related Readings: Job 4:8; Psalm 126:5; Proverbs 11:18; Hosea 8:7; 10:12; 2 Corinthians 9:6; James 3:18

My Thoughts About This:

Injustice and unfairness weakens my moral resolve. I realize that both of them are according to my own perception, which in itself, if I lean on it can be a huge stumbling block. When things are not just or fair, I forget that God is in the middle of it all, His Kingdom purposes are in play and He is using so many things in my life to invest in His Kingdom. I think the problem with me at times is I am short sighted, I need to have a huge view of God and my human perception needs to gaze a lot further than this world. I have a future and a hope and it is not here, yet here is where I need to be investing in that future and hope!

Exhortation- The Shepherd's Communicated Love-Wisdom!

Awww Great! Thanks for the prayers. I have to admit I have really, really struggled with this, the past two weeks have not been pretty. I could not have foreseen this God Adventure for sure! But then again, most God Adventures are those "suddenly" things. It is really causing me to grow up, to look deep within my heart and realize that I am not as committed to God as I thought. Sometimes I am just a "whiny baby"... When I think of what God has asked others to sacrifice, how foolish I feel about my "pouty party" over this. This weekend I realized that sacrifice is not sacrifice really... all we have, our lives, our things, they all belong to God, sacrifice is truly investment, investing in God's Kingdom and nothing that we give up goes for naught, the purpose in our sacrifices just feed into God's Kingdom, the place that we all eventually will live... So I have no idea when I will be home again, if this will go on for years where we travel from job to job and come home one weekend a month or if God will suddenly do something else... but I have reconciled the lies that the enemy loves to torture my mind with, I have reconciled them to truth that stands the test of these times, the truth that my home is the Kingdom of God, I have settled that... and my home here is with Bob and my family, this is the true sense of the word... home... so truly I am not sacrificing anything... just moving home with Bob and investing in my future in God's Kingdom. I think I have finally settled it... and I can hear God say with a smile: "about time"!!! I still have the normal human anxiety over something new... this week I just plan on taking into memory these precious mountains and getting ready to go to Georgia. AWE-GOD!

talk it up! twitter

Twitterverse! Salvation Is Here! Jesus! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHzXMVk6FOs #tworship Submit-Surrender-Stand For Jesus! Just Do It!

As you prayerfully prepare to face the world today, ask God to stir up the gift of encouragement in you. Ask Him to grant you opportunities to lift someone up!

I am just thinking after reading this that we can't equate the quality of God's love with the injustice of this world. Unfairness is not a correct way to quantify the love of God.

How can we doubt God's Love! Think about it! A Love strong enough to carry all our sins and be resurrected in divine purity!

Nothing in this world is able to moderate the quality of God's love. His love flows uninterrupted by the "stuff" of this world!

God's Love is constantly overseeing our souls-saturating our spirit with hope and filling our mind with peace. Always! Being! #AWE-GOD!

When life throws you a curve ball, with your active-relational faith you should be able to hit it out of the park. Kingdom home run!

When things do not go as you plan, will you still believe in Me? Will your heart still soar with faith and believe that there is nothing impossible with My love?

I love the idea of a love that bears the mark of possibility. There is nothing impossible with God's Love! How cool is that!

I want my life focus to be the love of Jesus. I want my life to be about growing in love with God, not about what I am going through here.

****My Prayer! I Place All My Expectation In You, Almighty God!*****

Psalm 62:5 (amplified) My soul, wait only upon God and silently submit to Him; for my hope and expectation are from Him. He only is my Rock and my Salvation; He is my Defense and my Fortress, I shall not be moved.

August 1st 2011

Thank you Jesus for Your hand upon the congregation at Biltmore yesterday, for all the salvations we celebrate with great joy and pray that You would by Your Awesome Holy Spirit guide each person who was saved to a walk of excellence in You by Your Holy Spirit and Truth! So Be It Jesus!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHzXMVk6FOs

Salvation Is Here By Hillsong

Lord Jesus touch Virginia and renew her strength, help her body respond to the new supplements she is taking, guide her by Your Spirit and heal her arthritis. Jesus.

Jesus I pray for Trav, give him the strength he needs, Your strength. Help him Holy Spirit rely upon You and find his strength in You. Jesus!

Father touch Chad by Your spirit, be his hope today, help him to put all his expectations in Your hands. Jesus by Your Spirit touch his wife, draw her to You, I pray she would give her life to You. Father God restore this marriage as a three strand cord that can't be broken by this world because You are at the center of it. Touch Tyler this little son, comfort his heart, be the undergirding strength of his life. Jesus heal this family.

Father touch Kim H. this week and by Your spirit open up her heart wide to a relationship with You. She accepted You this weekend. Oh the JOY! I pray for her Lord that You would become the all of her everything, the center of her life, the love of her life! Jesus!

Father touch Jan H with Your healing touch on her body, renew her body after surgery and heal her Jesus by Your Spirit. Jesus!

Holy Spirit guide KJS Roxi by Your spirit this week. Show her the Kingdom purposes in play in her life, give her clarity as to Your Will for her, encourage her this week Jesus. Open the eyes of her heart to You Jesus. Help her Holy Spirit to let go and let YOU lead her life.

Father God be with Bob S this week, give him sweet rest in his spirit.

Father God guide our transition this week, open the doors for us Lord Jesus by Your Spirit.

Check Out My Website For Further Encouragement-Exhortations From God! Enjoy!

The Bridegroom's Café http://thebridegroomscafe.com

Currently Posted Menu

AUTHOR TABLE******************Enemy Cackle

BREAKFAST TABLE***************Believe Me    

FAMILY TABLE*******************Wait-Trust-Believe

LISTENER TABLE*****************Questions    

MILITARY TABLE*****************God-Supported    

SERVANT TABLE******************Dare To Care    

SMORGASBORD TABLE ***********100% Kingdom Truth Proof

 

No comments: