Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Constant Conversation W/God Tue 8-9

Tuesday, August 09, 2011

AWE- ALMIGHTY GOD!

I, Kimberly Ann McCarthy, am resolved to grow my roots deeper in the Presence and Knowledge of my Father God, the object of My love, in Whose Presence I, Kimberly Ann McCarthy, am determined always to abide in, moment by moment and in Whom I, Kimberly Ann McCarthy, will draw my nourishment and strength for this day.

Philippians 1:9 And this is my prayer: that your love may abound more and more in knowledge and depth of insight, 10 so that you may be able to discern what is best and may be pure and blameless for the day of Christ, 11 filled with the fruit of righteousness that comes through Jesus Christ—to the glory and praise of God.

Amplified Bible (AMP) Copyright © 1954, 1958, 1962, 1964, 1965, 1987 by The Lockman Foundation

A Minute With Maxwell

Roadblocks!

We know what is like to try to get somewhere and have a roadblock and can't get to what we want to accomplish. Sometimes things keep us from getting where we want to go and it is so frustrating. There will be times of roadblocks where you have to stop for a while, use the time to make it count, make it a moment of learning, growth and advancement.

My Thoughts About This:

Thank you for that awesome wisdom because roadblocks can have a negative or positive affect on us and if we go out in life prepared to meet the roadblocks that will come our way, with a positive perspective, then the roadblock will be a great growth experience! We should meet life at the intersection of a roadblock with the attitude of going to grow and stopping to stimulate! Roadblocks will always help us to synchronize the simulcast of our growth, as we wait, we can realign our Holy Alliance with our AWE-GOD! We grow, we hit a roadblock, we stimulate our souls and synchronize our life simulcast in Holy alignment with Kingdom Purpose. Roadblocks! Gotta love them!

****My Prayer! I Place All My Expectation In You, Almighty God!*****

Psalm 62:5 (amplified) My soul, wait only upon God and silently submit to Him; for my hope and expectation are from Him. He only is my Rock and my Salvation; He is my Defense and my Fortress, I shall not be moved.

  • Father God I pray for Hunter's Dad, draw Him to You, draw Him to eternity and draw Him to life, to You, Jesus. I pray You open the way of Truth for him. Send him Your angels to minister to him truth and give him hope. Jesus!
  • Father touch Mike, draw him to You, Jesus break the addiction in his life I pray by Your Spirit. Jesus! Jesus!
  • Father God continue to heal and restore Jeff Cox's health by Your healing touch, by Your restoration. Jesus.
  • Father touch my friend Rodney from twitter, guide him, draw him to You and make a way for him and his family to be reconciled to You. Jesus! Unity by Your Spirit.
  • Father thank you for the improvement in Sherri's legs I pray by Your Spirit You continue to heal her and strengthen her faith. Give her the wisdom she needs, Your wisdom for her life. Jesus. Meet her provisions and help her to see You in the all of her everything! Jesus!
  • Father be with Randy and Joyce, guide them by Your Spirit, open the door for them to be housed in Your perfect will. Jesus!
  • Father touch Mildred, bless her by Your spirit and help her with her technical issues, help her to get her internet up by Your Wisdom and provision. Jesus.
  • Father God, touch Amy by Your Spirit and, undergird her with your strength, help her to be just like YOU in every situation, from moment to choice may she shine Your character
  • Father guide Victor who just graduated college and show him his next steps, give Him your guidance for his next steps.
  • Father touch Shannon, heal her body as she recovers from surgery.
  • Father touch Angie whose daughter was murdered, Father wrap your comfort around her today, Jesus be her Justice in this situation, be her hope for justice. Lord touch this family draw them to you.
  • Father Touch Brian, heal his back by Your spirit restore his health to better than new.
  • Father touch Virginia and use these new supplements to heal her arthritis, comfort her Jesus and be with her in physical, mental and emotional strength.
  • Father touch Trav, be his strength, be the all of his everything, draw him closer to You, help him to know you better, love you more
  • Father be with Chad, strengthen him and help him as he goes through this divorce. I pray You will have the final say in this marriage, I pray for a miracle of Your reconciliation and I pray for salvation for Katie. Undergird Tyler with Your security Lord Jesus, protect his little heart from all of this stress in his family life. Jesus cover this family in a blanket of Your protection and heal this family by Your Spirit. Jesus!
  • Chad I pray your strength is found in your clinging to God and your hope is refreshed as you fully face AWE-GOD! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7elxC8LXfzE What Faith Can Do!
  • May Your Hope Be Strong And Your Faith Rise Up To Fully Face Your God This Week!
  • Father touch Kim harbaugh- draw her to a personal relationship with You, protect and keep this young faith and grow it strong day by day. Thank you for her salvation!
  • Father touch Jan Horner and undergird her in your healing as she is in recovery from surgery
  • KJS Roxi, Lord show her Your purposes at play in her life and encourage her. Protect and keep her and Holy Spirit help her to let go and let God lead her life.
  • Father touch Freda and Steve, be their Way-Maker! Guide and direct their lives and help them stay in today where You are, Where Your Presence is making their way! Jesus!

http://wisdomhunters.com/ Boyd Bailey

Reflection of God

You are resplendent with light, more majestic than mountains rich with game. Psalm 76:4

Followers of Jesus are a reflection of Jesus. This is who we are. Just as the moon is a reflection of the sun, we are a reflection of the Son. God's son shines through our soul and reveals Himself in our behavior. His beam of light blankets our life like the sun's reflective rays on a sunbather exposed to a hot summer day. God created light (Genesis 1:3). He is our Lord and the Lord of light. He invites us to walk in the greater light of His love, not the lesser light of our lust. The light of His love longs to lead us into a portrait of His character. His passion is for us to be poster children of His grace. So focus on being like Jesus, and don't be driven by doing for Jesus. People are drawn to a life that reflects the Lord. A reflector needs only to be in an optimal position to reflect.

When we are in right relationship with our heavenly Father we are right for reflection. All hindrances to bright lighting are destroyed when we stay surrendered to our Savior. He lights up a life that is submitted to Him. The lampshade of sin is removed when we confess to Christ our desperate dependence on Him. He handles our influence and effectiveness as we are positioned properly in Him. Because we are in Christ, we are in the light. We shine because our Savior shines through us, and His bountiful beams of light bounce off of our beautiful behavior. We should be translucent so that His light shines through us. Character allows the light of the Lord to reach into the darkest crevices of our world. You are the light of the Lord (Ephesians 5:8).

When we forgive, we reflect Jesus. When we care, we reflect Christ. When we cry over the condition of Christ-less souls, we reflect what our Lord experienced when He wept over the lost condition of His people (Luke 19:41-42). When we feed the hungry, cloth the naked, administer medical care to the sick, or house the homeless, we reflect Jesus. When we speak a word of encouragement, we reflect Christ. When we are kind instead of cross, we reflect Christ on the cross. When we give generously, we reflect God. When we build hospitals, schools, churches, or provide clean water, we reflect the Lord. When we are honest, kind, selfless, patient, loving, and good listeners, we reflect the Lord. When we are accountable and enforce accountability, we reflect Almighty God. When we take the time to lovingly speak truth, we reflect the Lord. When we fulfill our commitments, we reflect Christ. Reflecting God means we resolve to be who we are in Christ.

Lead others into the light of the Lord. Use your home to illuminate His love. Your home can become a little bit of heaven to those whose lives are a lot like hell. Invest time and money in those who cannot or will not give back. Orphans, single parents, the jobless, the homeless, homosexuals, adulterers, divorcees, and the poor all need the warmth of God's love. Some find themselves in a Christ-less condition. They are cold and needy. They may feel God has forsaken them in their dark and depressed state. So reflect God to them. Be a responsible citizen in the Kingdom of light (Colossians 1:12).

Taken from reading #58 in the new upcoming (release date Labor Day) 90-day devotional, Seeking God in the Psalms.

My Thoughts About This:

Lord I know this is what I am to do here, to use this place as a refuge of Your light and love, to be a bit of heaven to someone who is living their own personal hell. Make it so Lord Jesus! AMEN!

charles spurgeon devotional

"The city hath no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it."

Revelation 21:23

Yonder in the better world, the inhabitants are independent of all creature comforts. They have no need of raiment; their white robes never wear out, neither shall they ever be defiled. They need no medicine to heal diseases, "for the inhabitant shall not say, I am sick." They need no sleep to recruit their frames--they rest not day nor night, but unweariedly praise him in his temple. They need no social relationship to minister comfort, and whatever happiness they may derive from association with their fellows is not essential to their bliss, for their Lord's society is enough for their largest desires. They need no teachers there; they doubtless commune with one another concerning the things of God, but they do not require this by way of instruction; they shall all be taught of the Lord. Ours are the alms at the king's gate, but they feast at the table itself. Here we lean upon the friendly arm, but there they lean upon their Beloved and upon him alone. Here we must have the help of our companions, but there they find all they want in Christ Jesus. Here we look to the meat which perisheth, and to the raiment which decays before the moth, but there they find everything in God. We use the bucket to fetch us water from the well, but there they drink from the fountain head, and put their lips down to the living water. Here the angels bring us blessings, but we shall want no messengers from heaven then. They shall need no Gabriels there to bring their love-notes from God, for there they shall see him face to face. Oh! what a blessed time shall that be when we shall have mounted above every second cause and shall rest upon the bare arm of God! What a glorious hour when God, and not his creatures; the Lord, and not his works, shall be our daily joy! Our souls shall then have attained the perfection of bliss.

My Thoughts About This:

Doesn't that sound heavenly! AWE-GOD! I just loved reading it, it puts a beautiful dress on the thought that we have a future and a hope, a beautiful wedding dress! Ha! LOL!

Worthy News Brief @worthyemail.com

Kimberly, this fight ain't got any rear!

Ephesians 6:10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.

Historian Shelby Foote tells of a soldier who was wounded at the battle of Shiloh during the American Civil War and was ordered to go to the rear. The fighting was fierce and within minutes he returned to his commanding officer. "Captain, give me a gun!" he shouted. "This fight ain't got any rear!"

In Ephesians, Paul describes the armor that we should put on daily. Have you ever noticed that every part of the body is covered except for one? The back! The Lord didn't want us to run away and turn our back toward our enemy -- it would leave us vulnerable, with no armor to protect us against his attack! And just as a dog would when he senses fear, if we run from the enemy, he will relentlessly chase us until we are broken. But if we take courage and stand strong in the power of God's might, then the battle will be the Lord's... and He has already won the victory!

Kimberly, the battle is raging! It's time to take up our armor and face the enemy head-on! There's no turning back! We're in this together! There's so much work to be done!

My Thoughts About This:

Thanks I needed that today! Keep facing the loneliness, its bite is not as bad as its bark. It just makes a lot of noise, but God's Thunderous Voice of encouragement is better. His truth reigns!

talk it up! twitter

Have You Bowed Today?! Bow Before #AWE-GOD! Lay Down Your Life Before God!

Submissively-Surrender! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmQ4l7PWLi0&feature=channel_video_title #tworship

Have You Bowed Today?! Bow! Humbly-Submissively-Surrender To God! Receive His Love!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiJrGAd46OE&feature=channel_video_title #tworship

I Will Trust In You, Jesus…. You Alone! I Will Follow You Today! How You Love, I Will Love! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnwz3xx_yGs

#tworship Be Found In Jesus Today!

Develop your AWE of our Indescribable-Amazing-All Powerful God! Have You Bowed Today? Bow! Humbly In AWE of God! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PTvr755V8s&feature=related #tworship

There Is No One Like Our God! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abj_-iXrv1k&feature=related God Of Twitterverse! There Are Greater Things Yet To Come In Twitterverse! #AWE-GOD #tworship

Have You Bowed Today?! Bow To #AWE-GOD- Collide With True Life On Your Knees! Twitterverse On Our Knees! Start Now! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMKqpCIlkf4&feature=related #tworship

Where there is unbelief it is followed by doubt-acted out W/disrespect towards You, Lord God. Change my heart to complete belief in You!

#AWE-GOD RT @1luvrod: Don't worry! God knew about your need before you did, and He already has your deliverance planned.

@RodneyStack_me Hey Friend! Great to see you today! I hope huge all is good with you and your family! I pray now for God's strength to be yours today in that powerful way He can fill you!

Yes and AMEN! RT @JesusBranch: The things which are impossible with men are possible with God. Luke 28:27 #jesustweeters

Twitterverse! God Is The Solution! Turn And Fully Face Your #AWE-GOD Today! He's Got This! Submit-Surrender-Stand For God today!

Twitterverse! Our God Is Able! http://youtu.be/6pQCapjpAFA #tworship Have You Bowed Today! Bow Humbly Before #AWE-GOD-Our Solution!

RT @just_a_word67: #WordoftheDay For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. 2 Timothy 1:7 (KJV)

No answer from God is trite and when we embrace His solution, we seize the eternal mystery in our today.

Have You Bowed Today? Bow! Lay All You Are At God's Feet- Humbly – In AWE of His unending love! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-YQOXQVzcc&feature=related #tworship

@zeitgeist2o12 Thanks for the RT! I pray we both truly resemble our #AWE-GOD from each moment to every choice today! Enjoy Your Day In God!

@MotherRose1 Good morning! God Bless You Much Today In The Sweetness Of His Presence, In The Glow Of His Glory! Thanks for the RT!

Why do we doubt when the I AM is forever present in our day? From moment to moment His Truth Reigns! http://youtu.be/ASZ0IXdOxX0 #tworship

AMEN! RT @rganderson_: "Be on guard. Stand firm in the faith. Be courageous. Be strong." 1 Corinthians 16:13 NLT #bible #quote #Tworship

Yes He Does! RT @Appointend: Bless the Lord, oh, my soul and all that is within me! You do me right JESUS! Thank you! #tworship!

When fear presides in my moment I need to have an Omnipresent-Reality Check! Yes! My God Is Always Being! He Is Lord- He Reigns!

@TamiHeim Good Morning Precious Friend! I pray Your Glory-Glow is a SHINE in your today that can't help but get noticed and replicated!

God's answer to my #prayer is always best for me and when I don't understand it, my faith in Him believes in His solution and I trust His love for me.

Prayer:

@JOYFULLTOO Praying for you now, may you see the face of God's Kingdom purpose in every moment -giving you a SHINE to every choice!

@jeff_cox Good Morning Friend! God bless you much today! May His strength be yours, I pray for His wisdom to flood Your mind and His hope to saturate your soul! AWE-GOD!

Don't jump ahead of God! God is here, right now in this day! What If? If you go there it is because the enemy is enticing you so he can beat your thoughts with misery!

talk it up! facebook

Lord, I reach out my hand to you today, me the one with the little faith and I pray that this will be a new season for me of a faith in You, a trust that grows deeply as I grip the hand of My Almighty AWE-GOD! http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew%2014:27-33&version=AMP

God has given me His peace to be the guardian of my soul, keeping out anxiety, agitation, fear, doubt, intimidation, loneliness and hopelessness. Today I Post The Sentry Of God's Peace! God's Peace Is My Gate-Keeper!

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John%2014:27&version=AMP

Excerpts-Thoughts From The Bridegroom's Voice

******Day ONE… #1 Of Week Two…. Day One……#2 Week******

Tue. August 9th 2011 My Thoughts: From The Bridegroom's Voice Week 2

  • Why? Because I AM! How can we even form the words WHY if we love God completely? This grips my soul today. Why? Because I AM!
  • Where there is unbelief it is followed by doubt and acted out with disrespect towards You, Lord God. Change my heart to complete belief in You!
  • I agree, that uncontrolled-undisciplined anxiety generates fear that will encase our soul in doubt and slow our active faith into a dead end.
  • Lord, I need to check my heart for disrespect everyday and make sure when I question You it is not out of unbelief, motivated by doubt and never with an arrogant attitude!
  • When I step out in humility and ask God a question, it will always be with a motive of learning more of Him, and desiring to be more like my #AWE-GOD!
  • No answer from God is trite and when we embrace His solution, we seize the eternal mystery in our today.

Matt.14:27-33

But instantly He spoke to them, saying, Take courage! I AM! Stop being afraid! 28And Peter answered Him, Lord, if it is You, command me to come to You on the water. 29 He said, Come! So Peter got out of the boat and walked on the water, and he came toward Jesus. 30 But when he perceived and felt the strong wind, he was frightened, and as he began to sink, he cried out, Lord, save me [from death]! 31 Instantly Jesus reached out His hand and caught and held him, saying to him, O you of little faith, why did you doubt? 32 And when they got into the boat, the wind ceased. 33And those in the boat knelt and worshiped Him, saying, Truly You are the Son of God!

My Thoughts About This Verse:

  • I hope that every doubt I get is dispelled by this verse alive in my soul. Truly Jesus, You Are The Son Of God!
  • I love that… how God identifies Himself in the face of fear. Take Courage! I AM! Stop being afraid!
  • When fear presides in my moment I need to have an Omnipresent-Reality Check! Yes! My God Is Always Being! He Is Lord- He Reigns!
  • I like how Peter identified God before He stepped out on the water. Lord Is This You? Jesus said: Come! May it be so in my life! Jesus!
  • Why do we doubt when the I AM is forever present in our day? From moment to moment His reality-His Truth is reigning!
  • Truly You Are The Son Of God! Jesus! May my heart always SHINE with this Glory Glowing Kingdom Truth!
  • Take courage in the I AM! I am activating my faith in Omnipresent-Omnipotence!#AWE-GOD! Always Present In Power And His Truth!
  • God always has the solution that is best for me and faith is believing in this great truth, even though I don't understand the expression of His answer, I can trust in His love for me.
  • Lord, I reach out my hand to you today, me the one with the little faith and I pray that this will be a new season for me of a faith in You, a trust that grows deeply as I grip the hand of My Almighty AWE-GOD!

John 14

DO NOT let your hearts be troubled (distressed, agitated). You believe in and adhere to and trust in and rely on God; believe in and adhere to and trust in and rely also on Me. 2 In My Father's house there are many dwelling places (homes). If it were not so, I would have told you; for I am going away to prepare a place for you. 3 And when (if) I go and make ready a place for you, I will come back again and will take you to Myself, that where I am you may be also. 4 And [to the place] where I am going, you know the way. 5 Thomas said to Him, Lord, we do not know where You are going, so how can we know the way? 6 Jesus said to him, I am the Way and the Truth and the Life; no one comes to the Father except by (through) Me. 7 If you had known Me [had learned to recognize Me], you would also have known My Father. From now on, you know Him and have seen Him. 8 Philip said to Him, Lord, show us the Father [cause us to see the Father--that is all we ask]; then we shall be satisfied. 9 Jesus replied, Have I been with all of you for so long a time, and do you not recognize and know Me yet, Philip? Anyone who has seen Me has seen the Father. How can you say then, Show us the Father? 10 Do you not believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in Me? What I am telling you I do not say on My own authority and of My own accord; but the Father Who lives continually in Me does the ([a]His) works (His own miracles, deeds of power). 11 Believe Me that I am in the Father and the Father in Me; or else believe Me for the sake of the [very] works themselves. [If you cannot trust Me, at least let these works that I do in My Father's name convince you.] 12 I assure you, most solemnly I tell you, if anyone steadfastly believes in Me, he will himself be able to do the things that I do; and he will do even greater things than these, because I go to the Father. 13 And I will do [I Myself will grant] whatever you ask in My Name [as [b]presenting all that I AM], so that the Father may be glorified and extolled in (through) the Son. 14 [Yes] I will grant [I Myself will do for you] whatever you shall ask in My Name [as [c]presenting all that I AM].

15 If you [really] love Me, you will keep (obey) My commands. 16 And I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Comforter (Counselor, Helper, Intercessor, Advocate, Strengthener, and Standby), that He may remain with you forever17 The Spirit of Truth, Whom the world cannot receive (welcome, take to its heart), because it does not see Him or know and recognize Him. But you know and recognize Him, for He lives with you [constantly] and will be in you. 18 I will not leave you as orphans [comfortless, desolate, bereaved, forlorn, helpless]; I will come [back] to you. 19 Just a little while now, and the world will not see Me any more, but you will see Me; because I live, you will live also. 20 At that time [when that day comes] you will know [for yourselves] that I am in My Father, and you [are] in Me, and I [am] in you. 21 The person who has My commands and keeps them is the one who [really] loves Me; and whoever [really] loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I [too] will love him and will show (reveal, manifest) Myself to him. [I will let Myself be clearly seen by him and make Myself real to him.] 22 Judas, not Iscariot, asked Him, Lord, how is it that You will reveal Yourself [make Yourself real] to us and not to the world? 23 Jesus answered, If a person [really] loves Me, he will keep My word [obey My teaching]; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our home (abode, special dwelling place) with him. 24 Anyone who does not [really] love Me does not observe and obey My teaching. And the teaching which you hear and heed is not Mine, but [comes] from the Father Who sent Me. 25 I have told you these things while I am still with you. 26 But the Comforter (Counselor, Helper, Intercessor, Advocate, Strengthener, Standby), the Holy Spirit, Whom the Father will send in My name [in My place, to represent Me and act on My behalf], He will teach you all things. And He will cause you to recall (will remind you of, bring to your remembrance) everything I have told you. 27Peace I leave with you; My [own] peace I now give and bequeath to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Do not let your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid. [Stop allowing yourselves to be agitated and disturbed; and do not permit yourselves to be fearful and intimidated and cowardly and unsettled.] 28You heard Me tell you, I am going away and I am coming [back] to you. If you [really] loved Me, you would have been glad, because I am going to the Father; for the Father is greater and mightier than I am. 29And now I have told you [this] before it occurs, so that when it does take place you may believe and have faith in and rely on Me. 30I will not talk with you much more, for the prince (evil genius, ruler) of the world is coming. And he has no claim on Me. [He has nothing in common with Me; there is nothing in Me that belongs to him, and he has no power over Me.] 31But [[d]Satan is coming and] I do as the Father has commanded Me, so that the world may know (be convinced) that I love the Father and that I do only what the Father has instructed Me to do. [I act in full agreement with His orders.] Rise, let us go away from here.

Amplified Bible

My Thoughts About This Verse:

  • I love that my AWE-GOD is always being! God always has a plan for us, His Kingdom Purposes are always in play all around us!
  • Have I been with all of you for so long a time, and do you not recognize and know Me yet? Lord help me to live my life so in love with You, knowing You more each day so You never have to say that to me. I hope so Lord. Increase my faith, increase my love for You, Increase in me!
  • Do you not believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in Me? I love that question because it aims at the core of our faith. Do I believe in the Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit! Yes I Do. If so, then why do I question God so much, why don't I just believe!?
  • If anyone steadfastly believes in Me, he will himself be able to do the things that I do; and he will do even greater things than these…. Lord it is my hope to steadfastly believe in you from moment to choice, I hope huge to be found in Your wisdom and strength!
  • I love how Jesus calls the Holy Spirit, The Spirit of Truth. He promises us that we will recognize Him and that He will always be with us. I love that because to me it means Truth is always with me and in me. I always have access to God's Truth and this revelation is just huge to me right now. AWE-GOD!
  • The Holy Spirit, The Spirit of Truth is in me. I love that because I always have access to God's Powerful Truth that stands the test of time!
  • God has given me His peace to be the guardian of my soul, keeping out anxiety, agitation, fear, doubt, intimidation, loneliness and hopelessness. Today I Post The
    Sentry Of God's Peace! God's Peace Is My Gate-Keeper!
  • I will cling to the Infinite Love of My #AWE-GOD and act in full agreement with the Sovereign Will of God in my life as I course with His Kingdom Purposes at play all around me!

Check Out My Website For Further Encouragement-Exhortations From God! Enjoy!

The Bridegroom's Café http://thebridegroomscafe.com

Currently Posted Menu

AUTHOR TABLE****************** Most Wanted

BREAKFAST TABLE*************** Precious Treasure    

FAMILY TABLE******************* Way Of Truth

LISTENER TABLE*****************Being Yoked

MILITARY TABLE*****************BattleWeary    

SERVANT TABLE******************Joyfulicious    

SMORGASBORD TABLE ***********100% Kingdom Truth Proof

 

 

No comments: