Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Constant Conversation W/God Mon Aug 8th

Monday, August 8th 2011

AWE- ALMIGHTY GOD!

Make My Life Excellent In You-Constant In Your Courage!

Today, It is my, Kimberly Ann McCarthy, passion that He, Jesus Christ must increase in me by having His Way in Me and I must decrease by yielding my earthly expectations to Him and submitting to His Heavenly Plan for my life.

streams in the desert by l.b.cowman

January 15 Page 33

Genesis 26:24  And the Lord appeared to him the same night and said, I am the God of Abraham your father. Fear not, for I am with you and will favor you with blessings and multiply your descendants for the sake of My servant Abraham.

Amplified Bible Copyright © 1954, 1958, 1962, 1964, 1965, 1987 by The Lockman Foundation

24 That very night God appeared to him and said, I am the God of Abraham your father; don't fear a thing because I'm with you. I'll bless you and make your children flourish because of Abraham my servant.

The Message Copyright © 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 2000, 2001, 2002 Eugene H. Peterson by NavPress Publishing

"He pitched his tent far away from the place of his former strife. That very night the revelation came."

"God spoke to him when there was no inner storm. He could not speak to him when His mind was troubled. God's voice demands the silence of the soul. His still night became his shining night"

Psalm 46:10 Let be and be still, and know (recognize and understand) that I am God. I will be exalted among the nations! I will be exalted in the earth! 11 The Lord of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our Refuge (our High Tower and Stronghold). Selah [pause, and calmly think of that]!

Amplified Bible Copyright © 1954, 1958, 1962, 1964, 1965, 1987 by The Lockman Foundation

(May it be so in Amy's life today, guide her to let be, be still and know You are God in her)

10 "Step out of the traffic! Take a long, loving look at me, your High God, above politics, above everything." (Message Bible)

My Thoughts About These Verses As I Listen To The Holy Spirit:

Jesus give me a HIGH VIEW of You by Your Holy Spirit. Jesus reveal Yourself in me from my every moment to my every choice today. Let BE… God's Got This! He is with me today. He is my strong hold today. Jesus! What is my traffic today that I need to step out of? My mind traffic is trying to figure everything out, not seeing a clear picture ahead. Lord help me to trust You in today, to hear You for today, to follow You today. Jesus!

"The heart heard no reply during the moment of its crying…. But once your hand refrained from knocking on the iron gate, and once concern for others lives broke through the tragedy of your own life…."

My Thoughts About This:

Crying in the above excerpt says to me that I must stop the "pouty-party"! The focus is on me not on Christ. I love that about stop knocking on the iron gate. I can just imagine how that would just rub your knuckles raw… stop knocking on the iron gate. Give it to God and know God's Got This… the iron gate must be in my mind, it is a mind set and I keep knocking on it with my thoughts going wild, bang, bang, bang and listening to these thoughts over and over again… it truly agitates my emotions. Stop knocking on the "iron gate"…. The thing that is not going to open unless God opens it… When God opens the door, no man can shut it. Then of course it is so true when we forget about ourselves and begin caring for others 1st, we are walking in the path of God's heart, we see God more clearly, we hear God more clearly. There is nothing like walking down the path where God's Kingdom Purposes are flowing! AWE-GOD! Make it so in me!

"Oh soul, to receive yoru heart's desire. Slow the beating of yoru ehart over concerns for your personal care. Place the storm of your individual troubles on God's altar of everyday trials, and the same night, the Lord will appear to you."

McCARTHY FAMILY PRAYER

Ephesians 3: 14-21 Draw Us (BOB, KIM, BRAD, BONNIE, KIELE, RYANNE, CHRIS, SUMMER, NOAH, KENNETH, TINA) To You That We Might Walk With You This Day And Forever!

Ephesians 3 May He grant us BOB, KIM, BONNIE, BRAD, KIELE, RYANNE, CHRIS, SUMMER, NOAH, KENNETH, TINA out of the rich treasury of His glory to be strengthened and reinforced with mighty power in the inner man by the [Holy] Spirit [Himself indwelling within BOB, KIM, BONNIE, BRAD, KIELE, RYANNE, CHRIS, SUMMER, NOAH, KENNETH, TINA innermost being and personality]

Hey Precious Family!

I can't believe it is August already! Praying for all of us this morning! May God bless our week huge in that special way we all know He can! I hope we all take time to put all our expectations in His Hands this week, that is the best place for them.  I read this today and thought I would pray it on to you!

"Faced with a pile of problems, we may say with our lips that only prayer can solve them, yet we talk more than pray, worry more than pray, and scheme more than pray. In sum, we put everything before prayer; other things are placed in prominent positions while prayer is relegated to last place; it is the only thing which is not so important" Quote By: Watchman Nee

 My Thoughts About This:Wow! That hit me hard! Isn't this the truth! I pray we can flip-flop this in our lives and pray more than we worry, pray more than we think about our problems and pray more than we try to fix our situations in our own strength! So Be It Lord Jesus!

Matthew 6: 19-33

Do not gather and heap up and store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust and worm consume and destroy, and where thieves break through and steal. 20 But gather and heap up and store for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust nor worm consume and destroy, and where thieves do not break through and steal; 21 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

My Thoughts-Prayers About These Verses As I Listen To The Holy Spirit:

Lord touch us: (Bob, Kim, Brad, Bonnie, Kiele, Ryanne, Chris, Summer, Noah, Kenneth, Tina)

Help us not to hold our "things" closer to our heart than we hold You. Be 1st in our lives. May the 1st treasure we seek this week be YOU, JESUS!

22 The eye is the lamp of the body. So if your eye is sound, your entire body will be full of light. 23 But if your eye is unsound, your whole body will be full of darkness. If then the very light in you [your conscience] is darkened, how dense is that darkness!

My Thoughts-Prayers About These Verses As I Listen To The Holy Spirit:

Jesus be the light of our (Bob, Kim, Brad, Bonnie, Kiele, Ryanne, Chris, Summer, Noah, Kenneth, Tina) lives this week. Light our way with Your Wisdom from moment to choice may we walk in the light of Your Kingdom Purposes.

24 No one can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will stand by and be devoted to the one and despise and be against the other. You cannot serve God and mammon (deceitful riches, money, possessions, or whatever is trusted in).

My Thoughts-Prayers About These Verses As I Listen To The Holy Spirit:

Lord help us (Bob, Kim, Brad, Bonnie, Kiele, Ryanne, Chris, Summer, Noah, Kenneth, Tina) to serve You 1st in the all of our everything this week. From every moment that leads to every choice we make this week, may YOU be 1st. Jesus! May we trust in You, Jesus completely! So Be It In Us!

25 Therefore I tell you, stop being perpetually uneasy (anxious and worried) about your life, what you shall eat or what you shall drink; or about your body, what you shall put on. Is not life greater [in quality] than food, and the body [far above and more excellent] than clothing? 26 Look at the birds of the air; they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns, and yet your heavenly Father keeps feeding them. Are you not worth much more than they? 27 And who of you by worrying and being anxious can add one unit of measure (cubit) to his stature or to the [w]span of his life? 28 And why should you be anxious about clothes? Consider the lilies of the field and learn thoroughly how they grow; they neither toil nor spin. 29 Yet I tell you, even Solomon in all his [y]magnificence (excellence, dignity, and grace) was not arrayed like one of these. [I Kings 10:4-7.] 30 But if God so clothes the grass of the field, which today is alive and green and tomorrow is tossed into the furnace, will He not much more surely clothe you, O you of little faith? 31 Therefore do not worry and be anxious, saying, What are we going to have to eat? or, What are we going to have to drink? or, What are we going to have to wear? 32 For the Gentiles (heathen) wish for and crave and diligently seek all these things, and your heavenly Father knows well that you need them all.

My Thoughts-Prayers About These Verses As I Listen To The Holy Spirit:

Worry! Keep it far from us (Bob, Kim, Brad, Bonnie, Kiele, Ryanne, Chris, Summer, Noah, Kenneth, Tina) this week! Keep our minds focused on You, Lord God. Jesus develop our AWE of You this week, reveal Yourself, the Who of WHO YOU ARE in our every moment. Increase our faith in You this week, decrease our dependency on our flesh, decrease our worry, decrease our pride…. AWE-GOD! Work in our lives this week and destroy worry in us! Obliterate it by Your TRUTH! Jesus!

33 But seek (aim at and strive after) first of all His kingdom and His righteousness (His way of doing and being right), and then all these things taken together will be given you besides. 34 So do not worry or be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will have worries and anxieties of its own. Sufficient for each day is its own trouble.

My Thoughts-Prayers About These Verses As I Listen To The Holy Spirit:

Oh Lord God, if only we could change, if only we could be this verse from moment to choice in our lives, be seeking, striving after Your Kingdom 1st. Lord, I hope for our (Bob, Kim, Brad, Bonnie, Kiele, Ryanne, Chris, Summer, Noah, Kenneth, Tina) lives to be a reflection of this awesome verse. May we (Bob, Kim, Brad, Bonnie, Kiele, Ryanne, Chris, Summer, Noah, Kenneth, Tina) be content with Your way of doing things this week, may we trust that You have the best in mind for us even when we can't see it yet, may we know that You are working in the unseen of our lives. Tomorrow does look scary in our country with our economical woes and it does make us anxious, so help each one of us stay in today where You are God. Because in today you are simply-significantly our enough! AWE-GOD!

Developing My AWE-GOD With An Attitude Of Gratitude!

Jesus I am grateful for Your "traveling mercies" during the transition from one season to the next. Thank You for making all things new!

talk it up! twitter

Lord Jesus! Increase in me today! Increase my faith! I give you my expectations- I submit my life completely to You! #prayer @worldprayr

Today, I must decrease-yield my expectations to God's Heavenly Plan For Me! So Be It Jesus! #prayer @worldprayr

There is nothing like walking down the path where God's Kingdom Purposes are flowing! AWE-GOD! Make it so in us! #prayer @worldprayr

Jesus give me a HIGH VIEW of You by Your Holy Spirit- reveal Yourself in me from my every moment to my every choice today.

God Morning To You! God's Got This Monday Morning! Let Him Work In You And Through You Today! Enjoy Your Day!

I hope to love Jesus today from each moment to every choice, just like He has/will love me infinitely-forever!

Yes and AMEN! RT @CheriDouglas: God lifts up those who uplift Him and bring glory to His name! #tcot #pray

My love for others grows and goes out my connection to God's heart passion for them. #BGV

This is true love!

Whoever strives to withdraw from obedience, withdraws from grace.

Quote By: Thomas a Kempis

Our Lord gives the answer to a difficulty continually perplexing honest Christians- "How am I to learn to love God?" Our Lord gives the answer, "Where your treasure is, there will your heart be also." Act for God, do and say the things that He wills; direct your thoughts and intentions God-ward; and, depend upon it, in the slow process of nature, all that belongs to you- your instincts, your intelligence, your affections, your feelings- will gradually follow along the line of your action. Act for God; you are already showing love to Him and you will learn to feel it.

Quote By: Charles Gore

Faced with a pile of problems, we may say with our lips that only prayer can solve them, yet we talk more than pray, worry more than pray, and scheme more than pray. In sum, we put everything before prayer; other things are placed in prominent positions while prayer is relegated to last place; it is the only thing which is not so important.

Quote By: Watchman Nee

My Thoughts About This:

Wow! That hit me hard! Isn't this the truth! I pray we can flip-flop this in our lives and pray more than we worry, pray more than we think about our problems and pray more than we try to fix our situations in our own strength! So Be It Lord Jesus!

Excerpts-Thoughts From The Bridegroom's Voice

******Day Seven… #7 Of Week One…. Day Seven…#1 Week******

Mon, August 8th 2011 My Thoughts: From The Bridegroom's Voice Week 1

 

  • I will love you always and infinitely forever. This is what the Bridegroom said to me and I know He meant it, I know every time I see a cross that He does mean what He says!
  • I wish I was the same, I wish I could love Jesus infinitely and forever in every situation, in every moment and in every choice!
  • God's love can span everything, everywhere and to everyone! It is Infinite. How I wish I could grasp this in my everyday moments! AWE-GOD!

1 Corinthians 13:4-13

4  Love endures long and is patient and kind; love never is envious nor boils over with jealousy, is not boastful or vainglorious, does not display itself haughtily.5  It is not conceited (arrogant and inflated with pride); it is not rude (unmannerly) and does not act unbecomingly. Love (God's love in us) does not insist on its own rights or its own way, for it is not self-seeking; it is not touchy or fretful or resentful; it takes no account of the evil done to it [it pays no attention to a suffered wrong].6  It does not rejoice at injustice and unrighteousness, but rejoices when right and truth prevail.7  Love bears up under anything and everything that comes, is ever ready to believe the best of every person, its hopes are fadeless under all circumstances, and it endures everything [without weakening].8  Love never fails [never fades out or becomes obsolete or comes to an end]. As for prophecy (the gift of interpreting the divine will and purpose), it will be fulfilled and pass away; as for tongues, they will be destroyed and cease; as for knowledge, it will pass away [it will lose its value and be superseded by truth].9  For our knowledge is fragmentary (incomplete and imperfect), and our prophecy (our teaching) is fragmentary (incomplete and imperfect).10  But when the complete and perfect (total) comes, the incomplete and imperfect will vanish away (become antiquated, void, and superseded).11  When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child; now that I have become a man, I am done with childish ways and have put them aside.12  For now we are looking in a mirror that gives only a dim (blurred) reflection [of reality as in a riddle or enigma], but then [when perfection comes] we shall see in reality and face to face! Now I know in part (imperfectly), but then I shall know and understand fully and clearly, even in the same manner as I have been fully and clearly known and understood [by God].13  And so faith, hope, love abide [faith--conviction and belief respecting man's relation to God and divine things; hope--joyful and confident expectation of eternal salvation; love--true affection for God and man, growing out of God's love for and in us], these three; but the greatest of these is love.

Amplified Bible Copyright © 1954, 1958, 1962, 1964, 1965, 1987 by The Lockman Foundation

My Thoughts About This Verse:

  • If I am impatient, jealous, conceited, prideful and not able to bear with someone's faults then I don't have true love for them.
  • Impatient love is self centered-prideful infatuation, it is not real love!
  • Love does not act rudely. Oh My goodness! That hurts the toes! Ouch!
  • Love is not unbecoming! Inappropriate-Unseemly-Unflattering-Indecent if love looks like this, it is not true love!
  • True love pays no attention to the wrongs done to it! Wow! Will I ever get here to this place of real love. I struggle so much when I "feel" I am wronged. Change me Jesus!
  • True love is not happy with injustice.
  • God's love never insists on its own way! If God's love is active in me, then I will not be set in my ways, I will be willing to go with God, wherever and however He asks.
  • True love is not upset when it does not get its own way!
  • True love is not grouchy, touchy, resentful, or conditional! I want to love like this! I want to love others with a Godly devotion!
  • Sometimes when we hear gossip, we automatically believe it even if it is not the best about someone. True love does not believe gossip. True love believes the best in its friends.
  • True Love endures everything-anything without even weakening a bit! This is God's Love and we need to replicate it! #BGV
  • True Love, God's Love Never Fails! God's Love Never Ends! It Always Is Being! Our Love Is Choppy At Best! We Need To Be Like God!
  • Our Love for others has an on and off switch! God's love is a constant current, it is never off! #BGV
  • My love for others grows and goes out my connection to God's heart passion for them. #BGV

A Seasoned Servant Of God Has Encouraged Me Today

Pastor Kevin Wimbish: Reach Up!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v​=-Wu7ivH-vtw&feature=digest

We as people are a thirsty people, we long for something more than this world can give us. Psalm 27:4 One thing I have asked from your Lord, to be in Your Presence all the days of my life, to behold Your beauty. Reach Up to God! Worship God! Drink in of God the living water. Our hearts are created to drink deeply from the joy and glory of God and engage in significant loving relationship with Jesus Christ. Don't go after mud puddles when you are thirsty, seek God. Moment by moment drink in the goodness of God, mediate on God's Word, wherever you are drink in of God's grace and goodness. God is the only one who will truly satisfy that thirst in our heart!

AWE-GOD!

My Thoughts About This:

How true is this! AWE-GOD! I think in our world today, the AWE of God has been trampled on by the culturalistic media that is constantly pumping in our brain that we are enough, we don't need God. People need to be encouraged to increase their AWE of God, everyday and in everything. It is cool as we are ministering God's encouragement in our online chats, that we can be a conduit that stirs up the current and passion of AWE for our God! Thanks Pastor Kevin, I was truly inspired by this! God Bless You Much!

Check Out My Website For Further Encouragement-Exhortations From God! Enjoy!

The Bridegroom's Café http://thebridegroomscafe.com

Currently Posted Menu

AUTHOR TABLE****************** Most Wanted

BREAKFAST TABLE*************** Precious Treasure    

FAMILY TABLE******************* Way Of Truth

LISTENER TABLE*****************Being Yoked

MILITARY TABLE*****************God-Supported    

SERVANT TABLE******************Dare To Care    

SMORGASBORD TABLE ***********100% Kingdom Truth Proof

 

No comments: