Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Constant Conversation W/God July 28

Everyone. Everyday. Everywhere...

July 28th 2011

AWE- ALMIGHTY GOD!

Make My Life Excellent In You-Constant In Your Courage!

Psalm 62: 5-6

My soul, wait only upon God and silently submit to Him; for my hope and expectation are from Him. 6 He only is my Rock and my Salvation; He is my Defense and my Fortress, I shall not be moved.

Today at Biltmore Online Campus I learned from Pastor Clayton a great truth that will shake my life attitudes from now on: "What you sacrifice to and for God is not a sacrifice, He owns it all, when we give our lives to God, all that we are, all that we want to be it is not a sacrifice as much as it is an investment in the Kingdom of God"

Our life styles are all changing, our nation has changed rapidly in the last few years. Things are different, that is for sure and I realize I can't make personal decisions anymore based on my past experience or human logic. God has to be at the center of my solution. He see's ahead. Everything in my life is not logical anymore. Lord we can't go by what we "think" is the best decision by the circumstances, we must learn to make a habit of bringing You into our decisions. You see with clarity in a changing world where we can't! Lord show us what to do, help us make our decisions with You as our Solution maker. Jesus!

If you are struggling with something like this in your life, trying to make decisions in a world rapidly changing, I suggest you listen to Pastor Shaun at Christ Fellowship today. He is speaking about Submitting our lives to God, Surrendering and taking a stand, letting God be our Solution Maker.

http://live.gochristfellowship.com You can hear this message at 9, 10:30, 12:12 live and then it will be replayed during the week many times. Click the link and pick a time to watch it this week. Because it will change your life to letting our AWE-GOD be our Solution. We all need this in a nation that is rapidly changing, it is difficult to make personal decisions without OUR Solution! AWE-GOD

Make My Life Excellent In You-Constant In Your Courage!

Today, I, Kimberly Ann McCarthy, purpose that life will not be about me, but all about You, Lord Jesus! Almighty God, You are my all in my everything! From Glory To Glory….. Jesus You Are "Simply Enough"!

His authority on earth allows us to dare to go to all the nations. His authority in heaven gives us our only hope of success. And His presence with us leaves us no other choice.
J0hn R. W. Stott

Excerpts-Thoughts From The Bridegroom's Voice

Thurs. July 28, 2011 My Thoughts: From The Bridegroom's Voice Week 1

  • Genuinely! I heard that word and I automatically feel convicted by it, because sometimes my love for God is so willful and not heart connected. I do things religiously instead of relationally. I am trying to change that to be completely His.
  • Am I devoted to God, is it genuine-heartfelt? Hmmmmm the point is I did not automatically say Yes.
  • Devoted? Constantly Committed-Loyal-Dedicated-Faithful! I want to be because this is how You, Lord God have been, are and will always be.
  • It is not natural to cherish someone you disagree with, someone who has dashed your expectations! Lord you want me to cherish You at all times and that means dying to self wants, my dreams and putting my expectations in Your hands.
  • I do believe that Your love will inspire me when I am growing through hard times as I cling to You and dig my roots deeper in Your Kingdom.
  • I think the hardest thing is letting go of our plans and loving-trusting God relentlessly when our way is hit with a sudden detour!

Revelation 3:19-21

19  Those whom I [dearly and tenderly] love, I tell their faults and convict and convince and reprove and chasten [I discipline and instruct them]. So be enthusiastic and in earnest and burning with zeal and repent [changing your mind and attitude]. 20  Behold, I stand at the door and knock; if anyone hears and listens to and heeds My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and will eat with him, and he [will eat] with Me.21  He who overcomes (is victorious), I will grant him to sit beside Me on My throne, as I Myself overcame (was victorious) and sat down beside My Father on His throne.22  He who is able to hear, let him listen to and heed what the [Holy] Spirit says to the assemblies (churches).

Amplified Bible Copyright © 1954, 1958, 1962, 1964, 1965, 1987 by The Lockman Foundation

19 "The people I love, I call to account-prod and correct and guide so that they'll live at their best. Up on your feet, then! About face! Run after God! 20 "Look at me. I stand at the door. I knock. If you hear me call and open the door, I'll come right in and sit down to supper with you.21 Conquerors will sit alongside me at the head table, just as I, having conquered, took the place of honor at the side of my Father. That's my gift to the conquerors!

The Message Copyright © 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 2000, 2001, 2002 Eugene H. Peterson by NavPress Publishing

My Thoughts About This Verse:

  • God's love can help us conquer anything. His love can help us through the hard places of life and it won't be the easy way.
  • God teaches us hard lessons for good Kingdom reasons, He always has a purpose in all things touching our lives.
  • It is really important to take time to listen to God, hear His Voice in our lives and not dismiss the checks the Holy Spirit does in our spirit to warn us, guide us and teach us.
  • Honestly, I think God's Presence is a huge gift for our obedience and submission to Him. It is not fun being out of His Presence!

James 1:17-18

Every good gift and every perfect (free, large, full) gift is from above; it comes down from the Father of all [that gives] light, in [the shining of] Whom there can be no variation [rising or setting] or shadow cast by His turning [as in an eclipse].18  And it was of His own [free] will that He gave us birth [as sons] by [His] Word of Truth, so that we should be a kind of firstfruits of His creatures [a sample of what He created to be consecrated to Himself].

Amplified Bible Copyright © 1954, 1958, 1962, 1964, 1965, 1987 by The Lockman Foundation

17 Every desirable and beneficial gift comes out of heaven. The gifts are rivers of light cascading down from the Father of Light. There is nothing deceitful in God, nothing two-faced, nothing fickle.18 He brought us to life using the true Word, showing us off as the crown of all his creatures.

The Message Copyright © 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 2000, 2001, 2002 Eugene H. Peterson by NavPress Publishing

My Thoughts About This Verse:

  • God's love contains every beneficial thing we need as human beings. His love is the fullness of truth, absolutely genuine! In this world where relatively very little is genuine or true, God's love brings refreshing life to truth!
  • What I love most about God's love is it was tested and came out of a huge life trial completely and perfectly intact.
  • God's love brings our spirit to life as our destiny is validated by accepting the genuine truth of His salvation. Jesus! Infinitely So!

Romans 8:31-39

31  What then shall we say to [all] this? If God is for us, who [can be] against us? [Who can be our foe, if God is on our side?] 32  He who did not withhold or spare [even] His own Son but gave Him up for us all, will He not also with Him freely and graciously give us all [other] things?33  Who shall bring any charge against God's elect [when it is] God Who justifies [that is, Who puts us in right relation to Himself? Who shall come forward and accuse or impeach those whom God has chosen? Will God, Who acquits us?]34  Who is there to condemn [us]? Will Christ Jesus (the Messiah), Who died, or rather Who was raised from the dead, Who is at the right hand of God actually pleading as He intercedes for us?35  Who shall ever separate us from Christ's love? Shall suffering and affliction and tribulation? Or calamity and distress? Or persecution or hunger or destitution or peril or sword?36  Even as it is written, For Thy sake we are put to death all the day long; we are regarded and counted as sheep for the slaughter. 37  Yet amid all these things we are more than conquerors and gain a surpassing victory through Him Who loved us.38  For I am persuaded beyond doubt (am sure) that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities, nor things impending and threatening nor things to come, nor powers,39  Nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation will be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Amplified Bible Copyright © 1954, 1958, 1962, 1964, 1965, 1987 by The Lockman Foundation

My Thoughts About This Verse:

  • When I think God is not for me, I must be crazy! How can He not be for me when He sent His only Son to die for me!
  • Sometimes I feel incredible guilt and I feel like I will never make something out of myself that God would be proud of. But God's love says otherwise! He loves me, just where I am at, just as if I never sinned.
  • Nothing separates me from God's love, nothing! Death did not keep Him from being and saving me and the power of His love keeps me always!
  • God's love is a forever keepsake! It does not tarnish! It is pure gold! Always!

2 Kings 20:5 Thus Says The Lord, The God Of David Your [Forefather]:

I Have Heard Your Prayer. I Have Seen Your Tears; Behold, I Will Heal You!

God Will Heal You!

Father God touch Rebecca's mom! God to hold her in Your healing hands! Give her Your peace that surpasses the anxiety of this situation! Be with her emotionally, saturate her soul! I pray for Your wisdom to prevail in the all of this situation by Your perfect purpose for this precious mom. Jesus. AWE-GOD!

Father be with Rebecca, I pray for Your healing touch upon her throat, give her a perfect breathing day today by Your Power alive in her, Your healing touching her.

Lord thank you for touching Jeff Cox today, for continuing to restore His Body to perfect health.

Jesus touch my friend Sherri M, heal her body. Thank you that her legs are better. I pray by Your Spirit You heal her completely. Jesus!

Jesus touch Gary, open up the door of Your will to him. Open his heart in trust and hope of you. Bring to him a job, the very job You have chosen for him. Jesus

Jesus be with Freda and Steve, light their path, show them Your Will and make a way for them on the path of Your perfect purpose when it come to their house sale. Jesus

A Minute With Maxwell

Wait! Is a difficult word for those who are aggressive leaders. Wait is a good word. Wait is a timing word. Wait basically says there are times we have to stop, hang on and pause and let what we are doing and learning catch up on us. We can run ahead of the lessons we need to learn in life. When we pause and wait we give those lessons a chance to catch up with us.

Rich is a misunderstood word. If you say rich most people think if I were rich, everything would be okay. Rich is overrated used in monetary words. Not if I am rich in money, but if I am rich in my faith, thinking, relationships. Do I have an abundance in things that can't be seen but are eternal and are making a difference. People that are rich is an eternal issue that can't be bought, stolen or lost and this is the rich we should want.

My Thoughts About This:

Jesus had no place to lay his head, in his culture he was less than a pauper, yet he drew crowds in the thousands who wanted to be near Him and hear Him speak. Why? It wasn't because He was culturally rich in a human way, but that He was supernaturally rich with the influence and power of the Father God. So if I am going to pursue riches, I go to God 1st, because these are the ones that truly matter from here to there unto forever. Being eternally rich is to be genuinely rich with heart treasure that lasts forever. This is the rich I pursue and in doing so, God blesses me with everything my heart desires in Him and that is rich! AWE-GOD!

http://wisdomhunters.com/ Boyd Bailey

Internal Combustion

"After they prayed, the place where they were meeting was shaken. And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and spoke the word of God boldly." Acts 4:31

The Holy Spirit inflames the heart of Christ's followers who submit to Him in faith filled prayer. It is in this holy place of prayer that the Holy Spirit does deep soul work. Prayer ignites the Spirit's power like gasoline in an engine.

It is the Holy Spirit that aligns humble hearts around heaven's purposes which produces sanctified results.

There is a boldness that is birthed on the lips of Spirit-controlled Christians. The flesh fumbles for words and apologizes for its belief in Jesus, but the Spirit is comfortable to communicate with confidence the promises of God: He loves, He forgives, He judges sin, He's generous, He died on the cross, He rose from the dead and He's coming back again. The word of God is the language of a soul steeped in the Spirit's influence—that it must share.

Humility takes the offensive edge off brash boldness and allows us to care for those without Christ.

God's word goes to places in the heart we are unable to go. So, be bold to lovingly share Scripture. Lean into the Spirit's promptings which lead you as to when and how to come out for Christ!

My Thoughts About This:

Wow… I mean this hits me right between the eyes. So many times we think we have to say it just right, even do it just right before it can have any eternal significance, or before we can reach people… but the truth is that the power of the Holy Spirit in us, not what we say, not what we do is what influences people. We don't have anything that can make a person want God, nothing… but Oh… yes there is something we have in us, The Holy Spirit! When we follow the prompting of the Holy Spirit, there is power, there is the influence of God!

The grace of God deserves complete governance over your heart and mind. This happens as adversity burns away the deceptive dross of independent living. It's ironic that good times contribute to autonomy from the Almighty, while bad times demand dependency. So sharpen your focus on your Savior, by faith. Maybe go away on a silent retreat, just to listen to the Lord. Be a passionate learner during lean times. Follow the example of Jesus: "One of those days Jesus went out to a mountainside to pray, and spent the night praying to God" (Luke 6:12). Boyd Baily

Trials push you to be creative, expand capacity, and consider options out of your comfort zone. God's will is not meant to frustrate you, but to stretch you, so venture out into uncharted territory trusting Christ.

Be grateful that God allowed this hard time, so that your heart of faith could grow. If you react in fear, you may one day regret not seizing the moment with your Master Jesus. Therefore, use this season of suffering to scatter His influence. Stay invested in others and God will open the right doors at the right time. Persecution proliferates prayer. Indeed, adversity accelerates awareness on His behalf. This was Paul's prayer request: "And pray for us, too, that God may open a door for our message, so that we may proclaim the mystery of Christ, for which I am in chains" (Colossians 4:3).
What has the Almighty made me aware of during my time of adversity?

Verse Of The Day@biblegateway.com

Focused on the Goal

Philippians 3: 12-14 I'm not saying that I have this all together, that I have it made. But I am well on my way, reaching out for Christ, who has so wondrously reached out for me. Friends, don't get me wrong: By no means do I count myself an expert in all of this, but I've got my eye on the goal, where God is beckoning us onward—to Jesus. I'm off and running, and I'm not turning back.

The Message (MSG) Copyright © 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 2000, 2001, 2002 by Eugene H. Peterson

Philippians 3:14

press on toward the goal to win the [supreme and heavenly] prize to which God in Christ Jesus is calling us upward.

Amplified Bible

My Thoughts About This:

Eyes On The Goal McCarthy!!!! Jesus Is My Goal. I need to go, I need to run this race to Georgia and not turn back!! Focus! Jesus! Focus! God's Kingdom Purposes!

2 Peter 1 ~ The Message Bible

 3-4Everything that goes into a life of pleasing God has been miraculously given to us by getting to know, personally and intimately, the One who invited us to God. The best invitation we ever received! We were also given absolutely terrific promises to pass on to you—your tickets to participation in the life of God after you turned your back on a world corrupted by lust.

 5-9So don't lose a minute in building on what you've been given, complementing your basic faith with good character, spiritual understanding, alert discipline, passionate patience, reverent wonder, warm friendliness, and generous love, each dimension fitting into and developing the others. With these qualities active and growing in your lives, no grass will grow under your feet, no day will pass without its reward as you mature in your experience of our Master Jesus. Without these qualities you can't see what's right before you, oblivious that your old sinful life has been wiped off the books.

My Thoughts About This:

Good Character! Character is my disposition, my nature, my personality which has a lot to do with emotions or my soul! So good character is good emotions that come out of a healthy soul! Is my soul healthy? Hmmmmm!

Spiritual Understanding! Am I spiritually perceptive? Spiritually to me is inner not something that is human in seeing, but an inner unseen quality. Am I inertly indulgent in God's Presence?

charles spurgeon devotional

"Exceeding great and precious promises."

2 Peter 1:4

If you would know experimentally the preciousness of the promises, and enjoy them in your own heart, meditate much upon them. There are promises which are like grapes in the wine-press; if you will tread them the juice will flow. Thinking over the hallowed words will often be the prelude to their fulfilment. While you are musing upon them, the boon which you are seeking will insensibly come to you. Many a Christian who has thirsted for the promise has found the favour which it ensured gently distilling into his soul even while he has been considering the divine record; and he has rejoiced that ever he was led to lay the promise near his heart.

Worthy Email… @worthyemail.com

Kimberly, trim your lamps!

Matthew 25:1-13 "Then the kingdom of heaven shall be likened to ten virgins who took their lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom. Now five of them were wise, and five were foolish. Those who were foolish took their lamps and took no oil with them, but the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps. But while the bridegroom was delayed, they all slumbered and slept. And at midnight a cry was heard: 'Behold, the bridegroom is coming; go out to meet him!' Then all those virgins arose and trimmed their lamps. And the foolish said to the wise, 'Give us some of your oil, for our lamps are going out.' But the wise answered, saying, 'No, lest there should not be enough for us and you; but go rather to those who sell, and buy for yourselves.' And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came, and those who were ready went in with him to the wedding; and the door was shut. Afterward the other virgins came also, saying, 'Lord, Lord, open to us!' But he answered and said, 'Assuredly, I say to you, I do not know you.' Watch therefore, for you know neither the day nor the hour in which the Son of Man is coming.

This parable in Matthew 25 is a warning to the entire body -- be ready with your oil! Each of these virgins was anticipating the Lord's return; none were atheists, or non-believers. They were all virgins who claimed to be awaiting the Bridegroom's arrival. But notice carefully that only half of them were truly ready.

In the ancient Temple era the Aaronic priests were in charge of lighting the lamp of God and keeping it burning. Their main responsibilities included trimming the wicks, refilling the lamp constantly with fresh oil, and making sure it never burned out.

A clear parallel can be drawn between the Aaronic priesthood and the New Covenant priesthood of Melchizedek and Yeshua (Jesus). Both are responsible to keep the lamps burning!

Kimberly, are you feeling burned out? Then trim your wick by getting rid of the useless things in your life and diving deeper into His Word. Are you feeling spiritually drained? Then wait on the Lord and ask Him for a fresh anointing. Bearing the light of God is the responsibility of all true believers; you are the bearer of that light; so be reignited today and keep your lamps burning bright for Him. Let's be wise virgins, anxiously awaiting His return!

My Thoughts About This:

God's Glory Glow! I know the less of me that shows, the more of God glows! His character, His way, His truth are all ways to light up my life. Being then doing because doing alone doesn't shine God's light and kindling my own fire with my own strength by past experience does not create a light that stands the tests of time!

talk it up! twitter

Twitterverse it is my #prayer today our lives will not be about us, but all about our #AWE-GOD, may He be the all in our everything!

#AWE-GOD! Psalm 63:4 I will praise you as long as I live, lifting up my hands to you in #prayer. @worldprayr

It is hard letting go of our plans and loving-trusting God relentlessly when our way is hit with a sudden detour! http://bit.ly/XDkoW

Psalm 143:10

Teach me to do your will, for you are my God; may your good Spirit lead me on level ground

"The LORD is good to those whose hope is in him, to the one who seeks him;" - Lamentations 3:26

Yes Lord! RT @deb_bhie: RT@worldprayr I worship You, my Lord. I always elevate your name.

Followship! So Be It! RT @AffirmingGrace: You are my all and all #followJesus

Yes and AMEN! RT @Franlynn3: So say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid." Hebrews 13:5,6 #jesustweeters

Help me to put away all care, for Thou knowest the way that I take and when Thou hast tried me I shall come forth as gold. Amen. A. Z. Tozer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSxBJycSUY0&feature=related

God Is In Control

This is no time for fear, this is a time for faith and determination. God is in control! We choose to remember God, to not be shaken! Culture can make its plan-God never changes. God is in control, this is truth-forever! Choose to remember this today!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMmhfoDbR9Q&feature=related

For The Sake Of The Call!

Followship! Answer Jesus Today! Abandon It All For The Sake Of His Call! Holy Devoted To Live For Jesus! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMmhfoDbR9Q&feature=related #tworship

Have you bowed today? Bow! Freedom-Peace-Hope is found as you bow at God's Feet! Lay Your Life Down Today At His Feet! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yT6lFcM-Fv8&feature=related #tworship

talk it up! facebook

Remember the purpose in all this is the same and always will be for You and Randy! You always go where God calls you, you always give your best to Him. Thank you for this living legacy. You leave much God-Glory behind, you have enormous God Glory ahead! For the sake of the Call- may you pack in JOY, may you go out in JOY!

Check Out My Website For Further Encouragement-Exhortations From God! Enjoy!

The Bridegroom's Café http://thebridegroomscafe.com

Currently Posted Menu

AUTHOR TABLE******************Enemy Cackle

BREAKFAST TABLE***************Believe Me    

FAMILY TABLE*******************Wait-Trust-Believe

LISTENER TABLE*****************Questions    

MILITARY TABLE*****************God-Supported    

SERVANT TABLE******************Dare To Care    

SMORGASBORD TABLE ***********100% Kingdom Truth Proof

No comments: