Thursday, February 16, 2012

Confession! It’s A Paradox!

1 John 1:9

If we [freely] admit that we have sinned and confess our sins, He is faithful and just (true to His own nature and promises) and will forgive our sins [dismiss our lawlessness] and [continuously] cleanse us from all unrighteousness [everything not in conformity to His will in purpose, thought, and action].

Amplified Bible

A Purpose-Filled Paradox

Confession! A Purpose-Filled Paradox! Sometimes I wonder if the things outside of God's purpose are the very things leading us by our will to unrighteousness.  I truly believe this is why when we confess our sins, God cleanses our will from the things not in conformity to His purposes, because this protects us from falling from our willful thoughts into soul driven actions that are not right in His sight. God's Kingdom Purposes flowing freely are vital for our growth as a Christian.

Sin hinders God's Purposes from shaping us into His Image.  Our sins, the human condition that we lift up above God's purposes, the choices that cover over God's Image in us, are what we need to confess to Him.  What is it in my life that is lifted above God's Kingdom Purposes? What is it in my life that is hampering my spiritual growth? 

Growth is a paradox of sorts as a Christian.  When I confess my sins, I grow in conformity to God's Will because a cleansed spirit is a soul filled with God Purposes from the inside to the outside.  Growth is the paradox purpose to possibility. My personal growth is possible when there is less of me growing and more of Jesus growing in me and through me.  When there is less sin, there is more Kingdom Purpose flowing in my life and Kingdom purpose leads me directly to God's Sovereign Will.  In the center of God's Sovereign Will, my spirit grows into His Image. When there is less of my human condition lifted up, there are more of God's characteristics shaped in me. 

The 1st step of growing in Christ's righteousness is admitting my weakness has caused sin; a lifting up of my human nature above the Will of God.  God's purpose flow is damned up by sin, and without the flow of His Kingdom purposes, growth is at a dead end and my spirit, my inner plant withers.  The paradox of growth is seen when I die to self. As I confess my sin humbly and repentantly before God, He forgives me and my sin nature is cleansed, the result being a right standing with God and my spiritual growth is increased.  I become more like God, developing and growing in His character when I am cleansed of my sin, because His Kingdom Purposes can freely flow in my life, working out His Sovereign Will in me.

God makes a way for His Kingdom Purposes to work His righteousness in our lives and it all begins with our confession of sin.  God is faithful to cleanse us and sets us up in every good and right mind-thought, will-action, soul-attitude and spirit-passion and this always brings about the fullness of His Truth in us and through us.  How cool is confession! Wow! It is painfully awesome! What a paradox! AWE-Father God! A Paradox Of Purpose! God makes sense out of insensibility!

Thank You Jesus! I confess to you my sin, I die to my human condition, I die to my wants, I die to my soul enticements, I die to my rationalizing and assumptive-presumptuous thoughts and You fill me with new life - growth in holy alliance with Your Kingdom Purposes.  A Paradox Of Purpose Is Truly The Painful Dying Of My Human Condition And The Powerful Birth Of Your Sovereign Will In Me!

Confession is the paradox of dying to myself and then being brought alive to Kingdom Purposes - Thoughts - Intents!  AWE-GOD! A Paradox Of Purpose - The Impossibility Of A Human Condition Being Made Right From The Painful Humility Of Confession To The Powerful Tenacity Of A Sovereign Will! The Paradox: Out of a broken contrite will, humble confession arises.

The True Purpose Paradox Of Confession Is God Painfully And Powerfully Breaking My Will Without Damaging My Spirit As The Seen Unrighteous Human Condition Painfully Bows, Lays Itself Down Before The Powerful Purity Of an Unseen God!

Kingdom revelation doesn't make human sense without confession and the God cleansing that takes place afterwards, paving the way for the Kingdom purposes of God to work out with clarity His perfect intent in our thoughts and bring about purified actions where we can actually see Kingdom growth through the purity of holiness working its Kingdom Way in us and through us.

AWE The Power Of The Kingdom Purpose Paradox Of Painful Confession!  Confession Hurts And Dying To Self Can Be So Painful To Our Soul, Yet It Is So Good For Us On So Many Levels Of Spiritual Growth!

Our God Is Amazing! Confession Is Good For The Soul And Now I Know Why! What A Purpose Paradox! Isn't It Sourly Sweet! It Hurts The Flesh - Yet Is So Good For The Soul!  A Soul's Painful Confession Helps The Powerful Will Of God Rise Up In The Most Delightful Way! AWE-GOD - A Purpose-Filled Paradox!

Cry Of The Broken: By Hillsong

Jesus! You Are The Mender of The Broken! Healer! Redeemer! Hope! Life! All! You Are! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJMp6G78I6o&feature=related

Hebrews 12: 6  For the Lord corrects and disciplines everyone whom He loves, and He punishes, even scourges, every son whom He accepts and welcomes to His heart and cherishes.

Conviction Is Necessary By Joyce Meyer

I never want to be out of fellowship with the Lord. I must have Him to get through every single day of my life.

That's why I'm so grateful for the conviction of the Holy Spirit. He lets me know if I'm doing something that grieves God or interferes with our fellowship. He convicts and convinces me of what is right.

God loves us even more than we love our own children, and in His love, He disciplines us. He tells us again and again when we're on the wrong path. He may tell us fifteen different ways, trying to get our attention.

His message of convicting love is everywhere. He wants us to listen to Him because He loves us. But if we persist in our ways, He'll withhold privileges and blessing from us because He wants us to grow up.

Remember, if you yield to conviction, it will lift you up and out of sin and lead you back to the heart of God. Let conviction lift you to a new level in God. Don't resist it; receive it!

Prayer Starter: Lord, convict me of sin. I realize that conviction is a blessing and vitally necessary to walk with You properly. Get me where I need to be so that I can fellowship with You.

Check Out My Website For Further Encouragement-Exhortations From God! Enjoy!

The Bridegroom's Café http://thebridegroomscafe.com

I have written an amazing book, actually God wrote it to His Bride and I penned it. It will be an incredible journey for you with AWE-GOD. It will be available in 2012 online. If you are interested send me your email address at kmac4him@maxforcepublishing.com I will make sure you get notified when "The Bridegroom's Voice" is ready to be purchased online. God Bless You Huge!

The Bridegroom's Café http://thebridegroomscafe.com

Currently Posted Menu

AUTHOR TABLE****************** The Perfect Valentine

BREAKFAST TABLE*************** Ceaseless    

FAMILY TABLE******************* 1st Valentine

LISTENER TABLE*****************Forever Yours

MILITARY TABLE*****************Always

SERVANT TABLE******************Drink Deeply    

SMORGASBORD TABLE ***********True Valentine

 

 

No comments: