Wednesday, February 1, 2012

God’s Great Goodness

Psalm 31: 19-24

Oh, how great is Your goodness, which You have laid up for those who fear, revere, and worship You, goodness which You have wrought for those who trust and take refuge in You before the sons of men! 20  In the secret place of Your presence You hide them from the plots of men; You keep them secretly in Your pavilion from the strife of tongues.21  Blessed be the Lord! For He has shown me His marvelous loving favor when I was beset as in a besieged city.22  As for me, I said in my haste and alarm, I am cut off from before Your eyes. But You heard the voice of my supplications when I cried to You for aid. O love the Lord, all you His saints! The Lord preserves the faithful, and plentifully pays back him who deals haughtily. 24 Be strong and let your heart take courage, all you who wait for and hope for and expect the Lord!

Amplified Bible Copyright © 1954, 1958, 1962, 1964, 1965, 1987 by The Lockman Foundation

 

2012 AWE-God Gratefulness! I can trust in You, Lord Jesus! You are faithful! Your Presence is forever for me.  You are always good and as I flip Your Great Goodness to my expressed gratefulness, my AWE of You strongly develops a courage in me that trumps my impulsive fear nature with a joy that knows a God-Vigor, with perseverance like no other human strength I have experienced. 

I can't - YOU CAN! I cry out to You in my weak state and my spirit is secured, because my heart is safeguarded in Your Favor and my soul is saturated in Your Infinite Quiet.  Be still restless soul and know Great God Goodness!

Restlessness is an impulsive thief in the long nights of my oppressive human condition, yet AWE-GOD always delivers me, not by the way I particularly would like, but by way of His Perfect-Provisional-Purpose.

Jesus is my Way-Maker, as His Holy Spirit prompts me with incredible discernment and revelation of God's Great Goodness coming alive in my life! Bowing before God in humble reverence and complete submission, I completely yield my human comfort-preference and my life-path is paved in huge expectation, hope and trust in AWE-GOD!

Bowed before God, I arise, leaving all things me at His feet and with my 1st step out, I stride right into the Kingdom purposes God's Sovereignty puts in play in my life. In the Kingdom Purpose flow of my AWE-GOD, I am set free of the snares and pitiful traps of my enemy and delivered by God, in Great God Style, to His safe house  -  my refuge -  my hiding place.

Omnipresent Reality Check! God's Safe House Is His Presence, A Refuge Saturated By His Goodness. Infinitely So! AWE-GOD'S Presence Is A Hiding Place Where Our Human Condition Is Discarded At The Door Of His Heart, And His Holy Spirit Envelops The All Of Us; Anointing Our Heads With The Oil Of His Favor, Saturating Our Soul In His Great Strength And Positioning Us In The Current Of His Courage! Equal To None Other Is His Great Goodness!

Impulsive anxiety runs me into the dead end of my human condition; this is the endgame of my enemy who craftily tempts me daily to exchange God's Truth for his lies, therefore devising to steal my joy, peace and strength. BUT God in His Great Goodness delivers me from these enemy traps and teaches me His Infinite Value in my followship of Him.  If I chase things of human value, I end up in a pit dug by my enemy. If I diligently pursue AWE-GOD and His Kingdom Purpose, following Jesus and yielding to the promptings of His Holy Spirit, my heart experiences AWE of God!

Omnipresent Reality Check! I will experience and learn the AWE of God's Great Goodness through daily interaction with His Holiness, consistent relationship with the purity of His Heart Character and fellowship with His Inner Personality!

God's Favor positions me daily in Holy Alignment with God's Great Goodness, and in this atmosphere my AWE of Him develops! AWE of God is the 1st step to having a consistent life-pace of trust. Trust follows AWE and is accompanied by God's courage that will always journey with us to His place of refuge.

AWE-GOD'S Great Goodness Set's My Heart Attitude Up In God Strength, Paving My Way With The Refuge Of His Favor And The Safety Of His Strength!

Developing My AWE-GOD through gratefulness and praise of His Great Goodness has taught me that AWE of God is the safe house of my soul, where every attitude is saturated in hope and every action is stepped out in purposeful God-Strength, yielding a Great God Goodness in abundance, more than I could have ever dreamed of, hoped for or imagined! AWE-GOD! Great God Goodness!

What an amazing refuge, a safe house of God's Provisional-Purposeful-Possibility like no other! In my human condition, I can't! In God's Safe House of His spiritual strength, He can be found in me and His Great Goodness is worked through me, therefore I can! In God's Refuge Of Great Goodness, I Can Be Strong And Courageous! AWE-GOD!

http://www.youversion.com/notes/4342111/god-s-great-goodness Written By Kmac4him

Check Out My Website For Further Encouragement-Exhortations From God! Enjoy!

The Bridegroom's Café http://thebridegroomscafe.com

I have written an amazing book, actually God wrote it to His Bride and I penned it. It will be an incredible journey for you with AWE-GOD. It will be available in 2012 online. If you are interested send me your email address at kmac4him@maxforcepublishing.com I will make sure you get notified when "The Bridegroom's Voice" is ready to be purchased online. God Bless You Huge!

The Bridegroom's Café http://thebridegroomscafe.com

Currently Posted Menu

AUTHOR TABLE****************** BE Encouraged

BREAKFAST TABLE*************** Tighten Your Belt    

FAMILY TABLE******************* A New Day

LISTENER TABLE*****************Forever Yours

MILITARY TABLE*****************Enduring Heat

SERVANT TABLE******************Drink Deeply    

SMORGASBORD TABLE ***********Peace

 

No comments: